Blake's Coming Out Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood in the pool and turned back, the boys were all looking at me with raised eye brows and Jae said 'Wow Blake that was fucking hot! You made us all so horny with that display.'

Park agreed 'Yeah my cock is rock hard over here.'

Lee who was still stroking Jung's cock in the open said 'Oh yeah now this party's started.' He then proceeded to drop his head over Jung's cock and began to suck away bobbing his head up and down.

Park must have thought that was a great idea as he reached for Jae's head and pushed him down onto his own 7 inch cock which he had now freed from his swim trunks. Jae's mouth opened wide as he greedily began to move his head into Park's lap, deep throating his fellow Korean.

My cock was still raging hard and seeing these sexy Asian guys in their own sexual displays only made it worse. I started to swim towards the other side of the pool so I could get out and ly on the free sun bed. As I approached Vinh who had by now removed his briefs and was standing by the edge of the pool still stroking his huge 8 inch cock I couldn't help myself and was staring down through the water at his huge cock. As I reached the edge of the pool next to Vinh our eyes met, the sexual tension made me nervous and I looked away as I reached for the ledge.

Then while I was lifting myself from the pool he turned towards me and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me back in. I was now standing against the edge of the pool with Vinh directly behind me, I could feel his cock pressing against my ass cheeks and turned to face him.

As I turned I was met with Vinh's lips pressing into my own, opening my mouth to object his tongue passed between my lips probing into my mouth and he reached down grasping my hard cock. I let out a gasp as he gripped my hard 6 inch cock and started to stroke me in the pool while at the same time using his other hand to guide mine onto his 8 inch cock.

As he kissed me the thought of objecting was swept away as the feeling of having him stroke my cock took control of my mind and the need to blow my load became too much for my senses. With my hand now wrapped around his cock I squeezed his member and began to move my hand back and forth in long strokes along Vinh's large cock and started to kiss him back causing our tongues to collide.

He increased his pace stroking my cock faster and I could feel that I wouldn't last much longer especially as I'd been so desperate to cum after being fucked by Linc. I let out a moan into Vinh's mouth and he released his lips from mine and kissed my neck whispering into my ear 'Time to turn around Blake, I've been waiting to fuck your perfect ass since you and Linc left me with blue balls this morning. I've got a big Vietnamese load for you.'

I was still stroking Vinh's cock hesitant to turn around but Vinh placed his hand back around my cock and squeezed again. 'You've gone this far white boy, don't you want to feel what it's like to have this inside you?' While still stroking my cock Vinh turned me around, my hand slipping from his cock as he pushed me up against the side of the pool.

I was now holding onto the pool's ledge as Vinh stood behind me with his hands firmly gripping my hips and his 8 inch monster lined up to my ass hole. 'Ready to be my bitch white boy', and he thrust forward with power causing his large cock head to enter my ass. I gasped as Vinh's thick cock entered me and he held steady. 'It's a good thing Linc has already loosed you up, that'll make it easier for you to take it all.' He then started to push further against me causing an inch of his cock to move further into my ass and then another and another.

I was gripping onto the ledge as Vinh's cock filled my ass, breathing heavily as I tried to relax my ass muscles and get used to the feeling of accommodating this huge intruder. I now had 6 inches of Vinh's cock inside me and noticing I was beginning to relax more he reached around with his right hand and gripped my cock once again. 'That's right Blake see, you're loving me being inside you huh? Ready to take the rest?' Breathing heavily I nodded back at Vinh.

He grinned whispering to me 'I knew you'd end up on my dick.' Then started stroking my already throbbing cock and pushed himself further against me causing the final 2 inches of his Vietnamese cock to enter my body is pelvis grinding against my own as he had worked all 8 inches of his monster cock into my ass. He held his cock in me balls deep and while still stroking my cock began his assault pumping his hips back and forth as he fucked my ass.

Moans were leaving my mouth with each of Vinh's thrusts and he was talking dirty to me telling me to take it, to enjoy the feeling of his Vietnamese cock inside me and that he was making me his white bitch. My moans had gotten louder and I opened my eyes to look ahead.

Lee was still sucking Jung's cock and Jung had his eyes closed and head back enjoying the blowjob unaware that not 3 meters away from them in the pool Vinh was fucking my ass. I turned to look at Jae and Park, Jae was busy sucking Park's dick but Park's eyes met mine as I looked up towards him. He was grinning down at me and licked his lips then yelled out 'Vinh you are such a slut, take that white boy's ass to Viet-town!'

Vinh continued to pound my ass and between his sexual grunts replied 'His ass is so tight around my cock bro, it feels incredible, Linc wasn't lying when he said Blake has the perfect ass. I couldn't let him leave the pool without getting a piece and I could tell by the way he was looking at my Vietnamese meat he wanted it bad.' Hearing what Park and Vinh had said got the attention of Jae, Jung and Lee. Both Jae and Lee lifted their heads from the cocks of Park and Jung looking over to the pool and the sight of me up against the wall moaning in pleasure as Vinh fucked my ass.

With his hand still gliding up and down my cock I let out another loud moan as my cock began to erupt blowing my load into the pool and against the wall. 'That's it Blake cum for me, unlike Linc I will help to make you cum' Vinh said into my ear as he continue to pump my cock with his hand squeezing out the last remnants of cum while continuing to fuck my ass with his cock in long deep thrusts.

As I recovered from my orgasm holding onto the pools ledge, Vinh released my cock from his hand and placed it onto my other hip. This gave him extra control and power allowing him to thrust harder and deeper into my ass. The feeling of having my ass fuller than I could have imagined and Vinh's cock constantly pressing against my g-spot had completely taken over my senses and I was not able to focus on the fact that Jae, Park, Lee and Jung were now watching on as Vinh fucked me and that Linc could return any second now from the bathroom.

Jung and Park were holding their cocks now slowly stroking as they watched and Lee yelled out 'Damn Blake you are taking that dick like a pro.'

Jae who was positioned the closest to us only 2 meters away said 'Hey Vinh, you might want to cover his mouth so that moaning doesn't get too loud.'

Jae was right the pleasure I was feeling from Vinh's large cock had me unable to stop moaning louder and louder. Vinh replied to Jae, 'I'm not even close to cumming yet, this ass is too good to waste on a quickie. I could pound this for days. Why don't you come over and cover his mouth for me?'

Jae stood up from the sun bed and walked the few steps over in his white swim trunks to the edge of the pool where I was leaning. His abs were still glistening as he knelt down placing his left hand over my mouth to quieten my moans.

Lee grinning across at Park said 'There is a much better way to cover his mouth you know Jae.'

Jae looked over to Lee who looked back at Jae and I then winked at me as he placed his hand onto the bulge in his swim trunks. Jae nodded and released his hand from my mouth as he stood up above me at the edge of the pool and then proceeded to drop his swim trunks to the ground revealing his 6 inch Korean cock.

I looked up towards Jae's cock, it was hard from watching on as Linc and now Vinh had fucked me and from his earlier sucking on Park's cock. Jae's cock was slightly smaller than Linc's but looked to be the same thickness.

Vinh watching what was happening as he continued to fuck my ass with long strokes of his 8 inch cock then slammed the full length into me and wrapped his arms around my chest pulling me away from the ledge and back against him.

He then started kissing my neck as he grinded in circles with his hips keeping his cock balls deep in my ass. My eyes closed and I continued to moan from the feeling of Vinh grinding circles against my g-spot. 'Oh yeah that's it, moan for me white boy, take it like the cock hungry slut you are'.

Jae took this opportunity to sit down on the ledge of the pool his legs dangling into the water in front of me and his cock erect and pointing out on an angle towards the sky.

Vinh finished with kissing my neck and talking dirty to me then pushed my upper back forward again. As I opened my eyes I saw that Jae was sitting on the ledge where I had previously been leaning and instead of my hands reaching out to hold onto the ledge it was Jae's muscular thighs that I was now holding and my face was inches away looking directly at his hard 6 inch cock.

Vinh started to recommence his monster Vietnamese cocks assault of my ass with long powerful strokes that caused my entire body to shift forward with each pounding until my face had pressed into Jae's cock. With Jae's cock now rubbing against my left cheek I could do nothing but breath in his scent. It was overwhelming and I found myself not thinking twice as I opened my mouth and turned my head slightly wrapping my lips around the head of Jae's 6 inch cock.

Jae let out a sigh as he felt my lips pressing around his cock and placed his hands onto my head as he began to guide my mouth further down onto his cock and then back up again in time with Vinh's thrusts. I was now getting spit roasted for the first time by Vinh and Jae while Park, Lee and Jung all watched on.

With my head moving up and down his cock with ease Jae no longer needed to use his hands to guide me and released them from the sides of my face, leaning back and placing them behind his head as he looked down at me sucking on his 6 inch Korean cock.

Vinh had great stamina and was slamming his cock into me while I sucked Jae's cock at the same time when Linc walked out returning to the pool deck from the bathroom.

I was unaware Linc had returned and was greedily doing my best to suck Jae's cock while taking Vinh's into my ass when I heard Lee say 'Hey Linc, Blake's sure fitting in well to the group don't you agree? And I think Vinh and Jae took you too literally before when you told them they could enjoy the show.'

Jae still leaning back with his cock down my throat then said 'I'm glad you brought him with you, he's getting to know the taste of my cock really well.'

Vinh was next to speak and with his cock balls deep inside my ass had turned his head and said 'Like you said before Linc, I couldn't help it, his ass is so perfect and my cock was about to blow. Thanks for getting him warmed up for me too, his ass is perfect for my dick and after seeing you two this morning my cocks been throbbing for this all day!'

I pulled my mouth from Jae's cock and looked across the pool deck to Linc. He looked at me but not in shock rather in lust at returning to find me being spit roasted by two of his friends and said 'Before I react to this Blake are you ok or did they force you into this?'

I went to respond but Vinh thrust hard into my ass causing me to let out a moan.

'Seems to me like he's enjoying himself Linc.' And he pulled back and thrust forward again, another moan escaping my lips.

As Vinh continued to fuck me I tried to gain my breath and composure and said to Linc between breaths, 'I'm ok, I was so horny when you left for the bathroom and my cock was ready to explode. When I went to leave the pool Vinh got me so worked up I just needed to blow and now it feels too good to stop.'

Linc still naked and standing on the other side of the pool then reached down and started to massage his cock as he watched Vinh fucking me in the pool. He grinned at me and said 'Ok I'll share Blake with you guy's this one time but he's my white boy so don't forget that.'

Linc then started to walk around the pool and as he did Jae's hands pressed onto my head and he said 'Don't forget about my cock Blake.' And pushed his cock back into my mouth and I started to suck up and down again as Linc sat in the spare sun bed watching on.

The thought of Linc watching on only turned me on more and I started to suck Jae's cock as best I could wanting to make him cum. As my saliva coated his cock my mouth glided smoothly up and down at an increased pace and Jae began to moan softly.

While this was happening Vinh had increased the speed of his rhythm and was fucking my ass faster starting to moan as well. He was finally close to exploding after what had been almost 15 minutes of him fucking my ass. As he let out a final all mighty groan he rammed all 8 inches into me and pushed my face hard down onto Jae's cock, my lips colliding with Jae's balls and abs. This sent Jae over the edge and he held my head in place as his cock erupted with 3 large squirts of cum into my throat while at the same time Vinh was filling my ass with what was the biggest load I had taken.

I swallowed Jae's cum and Vinh kept his cock in place until the final load had been spent from his cock. As I lifted my head from Jae's cock it fell back into his lap and Vinh began to pull his cock from my ass. As his cock slid out of me it suddenly felt empty as the pool water washed in and his cum leaked out of me.

Jae stood back up and lay back down next to Park while I clung to the ledge of the pool as Vinh leaned into me whispering into my ear 'I Told you that you would love my cock inside you, can't wait to fuck you again.' And he moved to the side of me and lifted himself from the pool his now soft 6 inch cock swinging in the air.

I had now regained my breath from what had been a wild 30 minutes of sex in the pool and lifted myself out walking to Linc on the sun bed and he reached out pulling me to ly beside him. 'Looks like those bare butt briefs were a bad idea huh or was it a good idea since it looked like you were enjoying yourself there?'

I looked back at Linc and said 'They were a good idea' and he leaned in to kiss me and we lay their under the sun.

It was then that we heard the sound of Lee moaning next to us and I looked up to see that he has now being fucked by Jung on their sun bed and on the other side of us Jae was back to sucking Park's cock.

'Guess they need to be relieved of their loads too' Linc said. 'It must have been hard to hold it in while watching me and then Vinh and Jae fuck you.'

Vinh who had now walked over to our sun bed said 'You boys want to jump into the hot spa while they finish up.'

Linc said 'That sounds like a good idea, c'mon Blake.'

So the three of us proceeded to walk around to the other side of the pool where the spa was and as both Linc and Vinh were getting in naked I did the same removing my bare butt black briefs and stepping into the spa to sit next to Linc with Vinh directly across from us on the other side.

12