Blame It on Barbados

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At breakfast next morning, Bob was once again absent. Carol told us that he had gone out alone in the evening, and didn't return until about 3AM, when he went straight into the shower. She suspected that he had been with one of the divorcees from Iowa. We spent the day sitting around the pool and walking on the beach. Bob showed up around lunchtime and acted normally, pretending that nothing was different. I found it difficult to talk to the asshole. How could he do such a thing to his wife, especially when it was so obvious? That was on Wednesday, and our return flight was on Saturday. Stacey and I agreed that we would just do the best to make the rest of Carol's vacation as enjoyable as possible. Stacey was rightly pissed-off at Bob.

"Their marriage is in real trouble," she confided to me that evening. "We should do whatever it takes to fix things, then it's up to them. Carol will agree to anything we suggest, but she's seriously talking divorce."

"I agree that we should help if we can, but we're still on vacation, and we still have a bet to be decided."

"True enough," she replied. "This is Wednesday. That means we only have two more days before we fly back home. One way or another, the bet will be settled by Friday evening."

"What do you want to do right now?"

"I want you to lie back and let me take care of business. I want the last couple of days to be special for you." As she spoke, she had a gleam in her eye. She had made up her mind about something.

I lay back on the bed as she had ordered. She immediately lowered her head and took my cock into her mouth. I could feel her long hair cascading over my thighs. She was in an aggressive mood and she sucked hard without any preliminary licking. I didn't know it at the time, but Stacey had indeed made up her mind about something. She had decided what she needed to do to save Carol's marriage and her plan involved Bob. The first step was to fuck me like I'd never been fucked before, starting right now. She sucked hard and stroked my shaft hard and it didn't take long for me to fill her mouth with cum. There was no finesse in her actions; it was a straight matter-of-fact blowjob.

Thursday dawned bright and sunny, as usual. Even 'though we had become somewhat used to the sound of the surf, it still had a soothing sound. Stacey had awakened early and I heard her come out of the bathroom. She climbed onto the bed and straddled me cowgirl style.

"Early morning special for a very special man," she announced cheerfully. "I'm going to fuck you to the sound of the wonderful Barbados surf."

She pushed her groin into mine and began sliding back and forward. I could feel the wetness of her groin pressing against my cock. When my cock was only half erect, she reached down and guided me into her.

"That's it, baby, that's it," she said softly. "Get it nice and hard for me."

Eventually, I did get hard and fucked her until I came.

She slid off me and got out of bed. "Time for breakfast. But we have only two more days on this incredible paradise, and I want to make them memorable. Be sure to have a hearty breakfast as you're going to need your strength."

We spent a quiet morning reading at the pool, walking on the beach, generally relaxing. Bob and Carol were with us, but they seemed subdued. After lunch, Stacey told me that she wanted us to go back to our room. As soon as we closed the door, she pushed me against the nearest wall, dropped to the floor and gave me another blowjob.

"That's it for now, lover. Let's go join the others."

Three fucks in about twelve hours! I was really pleased to have a gorgeous wife who seemed sexually insatiable, but I was beginning to recognise that I wasn't superman. How long could I maintain this pace?

Later on, once again Stacey and Carol were deep in conversation around the pool and on the beach. When I later asked Stacey what they were talking about so much, she just said it was Carol's marital problems. At one point, after Stacey had been talking to her friend non-stop for several minutes, Carol nodded. She had obviously agreed to something Stacey had suggested, but somewhat reluctantly. When Carol nodded, Stacey leaned over and gave her friend a big hug. They had made some sort of a deal.

Before we went out for dinner, Stacey gave me a hand job. It took much longer than usual for me to come, but eventually her soft hands on my shaft, her caressing of my balls, and her aggressive tongue in my mouth brought me off.

Incredibly, as we settled into bed at the end of the day, she initiated another 69. She got me to lie on my back while she squatted over me with her head towards my feet. I had a perfect view of her ass, her rosebud of an anus, and her pussy. I used my hands and mouth on all three while she sucked my cock ferociously. We both had great orgasms, but it was an exhausting end to a very energetic day.

Next morning Stacey was her usual bubbly self. "It's our last full day on the island Honey, so I want to take full advantage of the pool, the beach, the sun, the sand, and the ocean. If I get a sunburn at this stage, I don't care."

"Sounds good to me, Stacey." I was a bit surprised that she hadn't mentioned our bet, which would end at midnight. But I was somewhat relieved, as my cock was feeling battered after the previous days repeated blowjobs and hand jobs. My cock was as limp as over-cooked spaghetti!

We had a wonderful day. Both wives looked stunning, wearing new bikinis for the first time. They'd obviously planned that. There were lots of new people in the resort, and the newcomers were as entranced by the two attractive women as the others had been. Stacey was especially attentive to me, getting drinks from the bar throughout the day, making sure I never had an empty glass. By the time dinner time rolled around, I was feeling quite drunk.

After dinner, it was back to the bar and a few more rum punches and pina coladas. It was our 'Farewell to Barbados' party. I noticed that Stacey had suddenly become friendlier with Bob. She was laughing and joking with him, touching his arms as she spoke, and paying no attention to his hands as they gently squeezed her thighs while they sat on adjoining barstools. She even asked him up to dance when some local calypso music started up. When some slower music was played, Bob was quick to sweep my wife onto the dance floor and hold her body tightly to him as they moved slowly to the music. I asked Carol up to dance and she moved against me as close as she could. "Thank you for everything you do, past, present, and future. You and Stacey are wonderful!"

I wasn't sure I knew what she was getting at, but the alcohol had made my brain fuzzy, so I didn't spend any time thinking about it.

Stacey had untangled herself from Bob's embrace, and was sitting at the table when Carol and I returned. Bob was practically slobbering over her.

"Well, folks, it's been a long day, and tomorrow we have to pack and travel. I've had enough dancing and drinking, so I'm off to bed." She took me by the hand. "Let's go handsome, you have some work to do before we sleep."

Her comments seemed to deflate Bob. Stacey's friendliness throughout the evening, and her allowing him to grope her, had given him false hopes of a last-night wife swap. But it was not to be.

When we got back to the room, it was after 11PM. One hour before the deadline. Stacey stripped off her clothes and lay back on the bed, legs wide apart. I undressed too, trying not to stagger. I had definitely drunk too much.

"You were very chummy with Bob tonight," I said. I was a bit jealous. "You even let him grope you."

"I know. It was partly the alcohol, but I wanted to get him horny. I want him to give Carol a real good fuck tonight with it being the last night of our vacation. He developed an erection while we were dancing, so I think my plan worked. I even brushed my hand 'accidentally' against his cock, just to give him a little extra encouragement."

"Your plans always work, but he'll be dreaming about you as he puts that erection inside Carol."

"I know. OK, my darling husband, that's enough talk. Fuck me."

I looked down at spaghetti cock. The alcohol had made the limp situation terminal. There was not a chance in Hell of me getting an erection.

"How about if I just eat you out, Honey?"

"No. I want to feel your cock inside me. Yesterday I fucked you non-stop, and gave you everything you wanted. Now it's your turn to satisfy me. Put your cock inside me and fuck me."

The penny dropped. She had deliberately tired me out yesterday, and plied me with alcohol today. She knew what that would do to my prowess. I was beaten. She had outsmarted me.

"Last chance, my love. I want you to put your cock inside me and make me come." She looked at her watch. "Time is marching on. Tick tock," she said meaningfully.

I just stood like a dumbass and shook my head.

"Then come to bed and give me a hug. It's been a wonderful honeymoon Let's just go to sleep in each other's arms."

And that's what we did.

*

We'd been back in New York for a couple of days when Stacey told me what she wanted for winning the bet. We were sipping a glass of wine when she dropped her bombshell on me.

"This is what I want, and please listen until I'm finished before reacting. I'm not sure you'll be happy, but we agreed that if I won, I could get anything I want, and you have to go along with it. Remember?"

I nodded. Of course, I remembered, but I was hoping that she had forgotten. Apparently not!

"Good. Now listen carefully."

Stacey talked for about five minutes, laying out in detail what she wanted as a prize. She'd obviously spent a lot of time thinking about it because she had every detail covered. I'm sure my jaw dropped because I could hardly believe what she was telling me. If I'd had ten guesses, I would never have come close. Finally, she finished talking and she looked at me, waiting for my reaction.

"I'm really not sure you're doing the right thing," was all I said at first.

"I knew that you wouldn't be happy. But you're not going to oppose me, are you?"

"No, we made a deal. But in all our years of marriage neither of us has fucked anyone else, and now that's going to change."

"It's not being unfaithful if we both know about it and agree to do it. I'm doing it to try and save Carol's marriage. If I'm successful, it will have been a small price to pay. If unsuccessful, we at least tried."

"There's really no point in discussing this anymore. A deal is a deal." I resigned myself to going along with Stacey's plan.

"Thank you, Honey. It will work out for the best, I hope. I'm glad you're agreeing with every part of my plan. But here's the tricky part for you." Stacey looked at me expectantly again.

"What would that be?"

She hesitated for a second or two. "I want you to make the arrangements with Bob."

"Seriously? What the fuck!"

"I'll tell you exactly what to say. There are some ground rules that he needs to agree with otherwise the whole thing is off. Here's what I want you to say; actually, they're mostly questions you need to ask, and his answers are important."

"Christ on a bike. How did I get myself into this? What do you want me to ask him?"

Stacey laid it all out for me. Once again, she'd thought this through carefully. She told me that the questions had to be worded precisely, and he had to agree exactly.

And that's how I came to be having lunch with Bob two days later. We met in a midtown restaurant. After all the usual pleasantries were out of the way, I decided to get on with the business at hand.

"Stacey asked me to meet with you and talk to you about something very personal. She's very reluctant to do it herself."

Bob raised his eyebrows. "It sounds intriguing."

"To be sure. Do you remember me telling you about a bet that Stacey and I made about our trip to Barbados?" Bob nodded. "Well," I continued, "Stacey won the bet."

Bob leaned across the table towards me, the excitement clear in his eyes. "You mean she fucked you to a standstill?" he whispered breathlessly.

"She did, and now she wants to claim her prize. I'm going to be completely up front with you that I'm not happy about what she wants to do, but we made a deal and I'm going to honor it."

I clearly had Bob's interest. "What does she want?"

"I'm going to ask you a few questions, then you can figure it out for yourself."

"OK, shoot."

"You have to give the right answer to each of the questions, otherwise Stacey will cancel her plans and she'll come up with another idea as a prize. OK?"

"OK."

"Question one. Do you have any reservations about people committing adultery?"

"No, not at all," Bob answered quickly. "I've suggested to Carol more than once that I'm in favor of an open marriage. Adultery is such an ugly word. I think 'open marriage" is a better term and I'm completely if favor of it."

"OK, good answer. Question two. Do you think it's wrong for a guy to fuck his friend's wife?"

Again, Bob answered quickly. "It depends. If it's consensual, and the other spouses are aware of it, what harm can there be in it? Besides, it might be actually a bonding thing, for the spouses to know that someone of the opposite sex is attracted to their partner. Under the circumstances we're talking about here, I don't think it's wrong at all. It might even make the marriages stronger, you never know."

"That's a perfect answer. Stacey used the exact same words. She's doing it because she thinks it will make your marriage stronger."

Bob beamed happily. "Stacey is as smart as she is beautiful."

"You got that right. Last question, Bob. Afterwards, when the deed is done, do you think there will be any resentment, especially between you and Carol?"

I think Bob had anticipated the question because he had his answer ready.

"I can only speak for myself, and I can state with confidence that there will be no resentment whatever on my part. You and Stacey are only trying to help our marriage, and I think that Carol will see it that way too."

"Well, that's all the questions, and you gave the right answers. There is one last point. You need to understand that this is a one-time thing. There will be no repeat performances. Stacey was emphatic about that."

"One time only! I completely understand, and I agree." Bob could hardly contain his excitement.

"Then it looks like it's a go!"

"Excellent. This is something I've wanted for a long time. Thank you for what you're doing," and he reached across the table and shook my hand.

"Be careful what you wish for, Bob. Now, here are the arrangements. Stacey says that you're to be home on Friday evening, and you will see her at 9PM. She promises that you will finally get to see her naked in bed."

"My god, your wife is incredible," gasped Bob, scarcely able to believe what I had just said. "I'm nearly coming in my pants. Tell her thank you, and I'll be counting the minutes until Friday."

Bob was almost walking on air when we parted. I felt dirty having had that conversation, and in getting him sexually aroused in talking about my wife's nakedness. I sure hoped that Stacey knew what she was doing. This thing could easily get out of hand.

Friday came around all too quickly for me. Too late to back out now, I thought, as the clock rolled toward 9PM. I was naked on our bed, and Stacey was naked on the bed beside me, when I heard her initiate a video call to Bob. I heard Bob's voice answer the phone.

"Stacey? Where are you? I expected you to be here by now."

"Really? Why would you expect that? Stan clearly said that you would see me at 9PM, and here we are, you looking at me at 9PM."

"For fuck sake, is this all a joke?"

"Not at all, Bob, not a joke. I genuinely want to help your marriage. And that's why Carol is here with us tonight. She told you she was going to be with friends, and she is. She's with us."

"For fuck's sake," Bob said again, his voice heavy with disappointment. "And just exactly how is this game of yours going to help our marriage?"

"Carol is sexually frustrated, Bob. She's a beautiful woman who has physical needs, and you aren't satisfying those needs. Rather than have her having some tawdry affair just to have a few orgasms, I'm letting her borrow my husband this evening. Safe, clean, robust sex is what she needs, with lots of foreplay, and that's what she's getting right now. See for yourself."

Stacey pointed her phone at our bed, where a naked Carol was lying on her back with her legs wide apart, and I had my face buried in her crotch. My mouth had only been on her for a minute or two, but she was approaching orgasm already.

Stacey turned the phone around again so that she and Bob were looking at each other.

"Before you say anything, Bob, just remember the conversation you had with Stan. You said that you had no problem with adultery. You said that you had no problem with a guy fucking his friend's wife, and you said that there would be no resentment afterwards. Stan made it clear that if you had given any different answer then this would not be happening.

"You know perfectly well that I thought it was you and me who'd be doing the fucking." Bob sounded defiant.

"Bob, dearest, you jumped to the wrong conclusion. Stan never said anything remotely like that." Stacey was trying to prevent him from being totally depressed.

"And who knows what the future holds for the four of us?" she continued. "Now that our relationship has entered a more intimate stage, anything is possible." She was giving Bob a straw to clutch at.

Bob's tone of voice changed from defiant to defeated. "I'll keep my end of the bargain. There will be no resentment from me when Carol comes home."

"You're a sweetheart, Bob. I'm going to join them in a minute. I don't want Stan having all the fun. But before I go there is just one last thing. I promised that you would see me naked in bed tonight, and I always keep my promises. Enjoy."

Stacey gave a huge smile into the camera, and blew an air kiss to Bob. Then she slowly lowed the camera until Bob had a close-up of a breast. Stacey cupped the breast in her free hand and brushed the nipple, making it stiffen. Then she did the same with the other breast. She pointed the camera further down her body, pausing briefly for a shot of her navel. Then she gave Bob the money shot he wanted most, a close-up of her blond mound. She even moved her legs apart a few inches so that Bob could see between them.

"Ever seen a blond pussy before, Bob? Do you like what you see?" she whispered. She combed her fingers through the hair, and actually ran her middle finger up and down between the folds of flesh a few times, stroking her clit, simulating masturbation. Then she pointed the camera back at her face.

"Pleasant dreams, Bob. I hope you enjoyed my little show. Now I'm off to have a threesome with your wife."

And she ended the call.

Stacey climbed onto the bed. I had given Carol her first set of orgasms and now I was lying on top of her. Stacey kissed Carol on the mouth, then kissed me.

"I hope you like the prize I chose, Honey. I chose something that we'd both enjoy. Let's get busy. Maybe Carol and I should have a 69 before you stick that lovely cock of yours anywhere. Would you like to watch that?"

How the hell did Stacey know about my latest fantasy? Even after all these years of marriage, she could still surprise me. Of course, I'd like to watch it. I nodded my agreement then moved out of the way.

Stacey kissed Carol on the mouth again. "It's working out exactly we like discussed in Barbados, Carol. Hopefully this will make Bob come to his senses and recognise what a desirable wife he has. Roll onto you side and open your legs. Let's put on a little show for my husband."

Discussed in Barbados? Ah, so that was what the intense conversations had been about in the final day or so of our vacation. Stacey had suggested, and Carol had finally agreed to, a threesome with me.