Blame It on the Birthday

Story Info
Too much alcohol leads to interesting confusion.
2.7k words
4.02
67.1k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchingyou2
watchingyou2
1,231 Followers

She's not normally a drinker. But when it was time to celebrate her birthday, my wife celebrated well. Very well. Too well! That's why it happened. At least, that's what I blame it on.

The party included friends and just a little family. My daughter and her husband came to visit and timed it well for the party. It started with food and wine, but at some point we decided to start sampling the harder stuff. And, when I say sampling, I mean over-indulging! Shots and toasts put the party into overdrive. By the time the friends all left, my wife was three sheets to the wind.

My daughter had gone to bed earlier. I call her "my" daughter because she was one of the kids from my first marriage so she wasn't one of the kids I have with my wife. She was still tired from the flight so she went to bed even before the party spun up out of control. But her husband, Kevin... he's a great partier and stayed on till the end.

I had drank less than them so after the last guest left at somewhere past 2 am I started to clean up. I was clearing the table and putting things in the sink and dishwasher. At some point, I saw that my wife and Kevin were sitting on the bench seat next to the kitchen table hugging. Not moving at all... just... hugging. I thought nothing of it at first because I knew they were both drunk, so I kept cleaning. After a bit longer, though, with them still hugging... I thought it a little odd.

FInally, I stopped cleaning and said, "I think it's time for us to go to bed." They finally broke their embrace and both got up. I laughed because neither of them could stand straight. My wife made a strange remark, "We were listening to each other's hearts." I gave Kevin a hug and told him good night. He hugged me back, then hugged my wife again. "Happy Birthday!" he said to her and then hugged her one more time before he left for bed. The last hug seemed to last just a few seconds longer than it needed to, but I once again just passed it off as nothing.

I turned the lights down low and came back to my wife to help her to bed. I could see now just how drunk she was. She was swaying as she tried to stand then almost fell when she started to walk. I caught her and helped her stand up and then got her to our room. I couldn't reach the light as I held her, so the room stayed dark as we entered except for some dim light through the window.

I sat her down on the edge of the bed and was going to help her get undressed when she looked up at me... her eyes glassy and I could tell she wasn't able to focus. "Thanks, Kevin," she said to me. "I'm glad you came for my birthday." I laughed at first. She had obviously lost track of who helped her to bed. I was about to remind her who she was really with, but stopped as she slid her arms around my waist and laid her head against my jeans.

She held herself there for a minute, slowly moving her head back and forth against my cock which began to harden from her motion. She made a little moan sound then looked up at me again with those glassy eyes. In the dim light, they even looked like they were crossed a little. It was clear she wasn't seeing things correctly. "Do you ever wish you had a girlfriend?" I went stiff and my mind was racing. I had no idea what was going on. She giggled a little then she said in a secretive whisper, "I can be a girlfriend. But... just tonight, though." She turned her head sideways and once again rubbed her cheek against my now rapidly hardening cock. "Girlfriends are good because they are fun," she went on. "I like to be fun."

A minute later, she was pulling at my belt and tugging it off. The button and zipper to my jeans were next. With disbelief, I watched her pull out my cock and immediately start to suck it. She looked up at me as she did then pulled it from her mouth. "We can't tell anyone," she whispered and put a finger to her lips. "Shhh," she said. "No one can know. It's our secret." Then she put her finger up to my hard cock, tapping it lightly on the tip, and giggled as she shushed my cock as well. "And you especially can't tell anyone," she said to it. She was acting like she was completely out of her mind.

She went back to sucking, faster now and as she did she also started taking off her own jeans. When she got them off, she slid her hand between her legs. Her fingers touching herself made her moan which made such a great vibration on my cock. It was at that moment that I decided to just play along with this craziness.

"That's it," I whispered to her. "Suck it just like that. It feels so good." I reached down and squeezed her tits through her shirt. She moaned louder immediately and once again stopped sucking to pull away for a moment.

"Why do we have clothes on still? We need to get them off," she said. She pulled my jeans down and off and then immediately pulled her own shirt over her head and off. I was undoing my buttons and ripping off my shirt as she undid her bra and tossed it to the side.

Completely naked now, she slid from the bed down onto her knees in front of me. She took my cock in her hand and looked at it closely as she stroked it slowly then looked back up at me again with that glazed look still in her eyes. "You're such a nice guy," she whispered and then let out a girlish giggle. "And I'm a nice girl! Well, maybe not always nice," she said and then she pushed her mouth onto my cock again. This time, she began bobbing her head up and down fast right away. She was moaning as she sucked so I knew she was fingering her pussy. I reached down to squeeze her tits and pull on her nipples that had grown instantly very hard.

I could have come right then. This was so crazy. My wife thought she was sucking my son-in-law's cock which is something that I know would never cross her mind if her head wasn't so muddled by all the alcohol. Still, the idea of her being a slut for him was driving me wild. I put my hands on her head and pushed her down deeper onto my cock. She loves to suck my cock, but she never takes it into her throat. Not before. But tonight, Kevin wanted it that way and although she did gag on it, she took it deeper than she ever had before.

She pulled free again and it took her a minute to get her breath from the gagging, but even as she recovered she kept working her pussy. Then she looked up at me as she put her mouth once again right against the tip of my cock and said, "This is what girlfriends are for, right?" She thrust her mouth over my hardness and took me so deep that once again I was partway down her throat except that this time she did it all by herself in her eagerness to please.

This time I really did almost explode. I pulled her hair to pull her off my cock just in time to keep from losing it. She laughed as I did that and tried to get me back in her mouth. "I want it!" she pouted. "Let me have it back!" Her mouth was open and her tongue licked the bulging head. I held her hair tight, though, and didn't let her suck me again right then.

Now it was my turn to pleasure her. I lifted her onto the bed and pushed her onto her back. With a hand on each of her things, I spread her legs open, but all on her own she spread her them much, much wider. Her hand was once again rubbing her pussy. Now I could watch what she was doing. She wasn't dipping inside... just rubbing the outside and moaning incessantly. I knelt down between her legs and pushed her hand aside. "My turn, girlfriend," I said to her. That made her laugh but she stretched both her arms up above her head. She was making herself fully available to me.

My tongue on her pussy always drives her wild, but I think the mix of alcohol and Kevin's tongue drove her even more wild. I licked all over and felt her clit swell immediately. With my finger, I traced around the opening to her pussy and then pushed inside as I kept licking. Her breathing was coming very fast now and she was talking very softly and incoherently. "Yes, so good... so wet... but not right... shouldn't be doing... oh fuck... shouldn't be... oh, oh, OH!" And then she put her hands on my head and pushed me down as she thrust her hips forward, making her clit ride hard against my tongue as she came. She squealed so loud that now I wondered if the rest of the house could hear her, but I didn't care at that moment.

After her orgasm as she was still breathing hard and wildly, she pulled me up to her as fast as she could. "Come up here. I need you inside me. Fuck me now," she groaned. "I need it now."

I put her legs over my shoulders and thrust inside. She was so wet that I slid in all the way in one hard thrust that made her cry out. That was definitely loud enough for the house to hear, but if anyone was still awake it was only Kevin in the other room and the idea of him hearing her get fucked somehow added to this whole weird scene that was happening. I even hoped that he was listening. I put my hand kind of around her throat and kind of on her chin as I fucked her, at the same time choking her just a little to show her who was in control while also pushing her head up so she wasn't able to look right at me. I didn't want her to see me and realize what was really going on.

Fucking her with me on top is good, but my favorite way to have her is from behind. So, after a few minutes, I slid out. She protested as I did. "No, put it back. Don't stop. I need it." But as I flipped her around, she understood. She put her face down low and her ass up high. She was ready for more.

I pushed into her wet pussy and again started pounding her, giving her ass a couple of slaps as I did. The slaps were hard enough that she cried out although her cries were muffled since her face was partway pushed into the bed. I felt her hand rubbing her clit as I fucked her and her moans once again got louder and louder. It felt so good, but as I spread her ass open my eyes focused on her tight little asshole and another idea quickly sprang to mind.

I had fucked her there once, but it was a long time ago. It wasn't her favorite thing so we never did it again. But tonight... I was thinking that she might let Kevin do it that way if he wanted to so I once again pulled my cock from her pussy. Once again she protested and pleaded. "No, please! Fuck me more! Put it back in and fuck me more! I need it! I want..."

Her pleadings stopped and instead turned into a loud groan as she felt my cock pushing its way into her ass. I wasn't sure if she would protest, squirm away, or push me off of her. Instead and to my surprise, she spread her legs wider and arched her back a little more to thrust her ass even higher in the air towards me. "Oh fuck," she said with her voice back in a whisper. "Do it. Do whatever you want," she said. "Fuck me however you want. I don't care how you fuck me, just as long as you don't stop fucking me this time."

I pushed my way in slowly, pulling out each time after I pushed a little deeper then sliding back in again. She was whimpering as I did. I'm sure it hurt a bit, but she didn't try to get away. The whole time, her hand kept rubbing her pussy and once I got all the way in, she let out a loud gasp. "Oh god, yes!" she groaned. "That's it. Now do it. Fuck me."

I put my hands onto the small of her back and pushed her body down into the bed as I slid out and then slammed back in again. The force of each thrust made her grunt. "Oh yes," she cried and I could tell that her hand was moving faster and faster on her pussy. "Don't stop. Don't ever fucking stop!" This last thing she said almost in a growl and that's when I knew she was about to come again. This time, I was ready too.

I pounded into her over and over until her groans turned into little cries and then a little scream. As the orgasm hit her, I slammed in one last time and erupted in a powerful orgasm of my own. I felt like I was getting turned inside out I came so hard. It felt like everything inside of me was shooting deep inside of her. She squealed and squirmed as her orgasm rocked her body which made me have to hold her even tighter as I pinned her to the bed, ramming myself deep into her ass, and filling her with my cum.

I collapsed on her and we both took a long time to calm down. As we did, we must have drifted off to sleep. I woke up a bit later and helped get her under the blanket then slid in beside her. With no alarm, we slept very late the next day.

When we woke up, she rolled over and after a minute she said, "What happened to all our friends? What time did they leave?"

I laughed. "You don't remember them leaving?" I said to her.

"No!" she said and then she also laughed. "I don't remember much of anything!" I felt relieved. I wasn't sure what she would feel if she thought she'd fucked my daughter's husband, but she apparently had no recollection of it. She then giggled again and said, "Did we have sex last night?" I told her that we did and that it was really good. This made her laugh again. "Well, that's good!" she said. "I'm glad I was fun for someone!"

That last comment hung in the air for a minute and I could see her eyebrows close down a little as if she was trying to think of something. I waited... wondering if she'd remember. She leaned over and kissed me. "I mean... I hope I was fun for you, right?"

I decided it would be more fun to leave her wondering. She seemed to be trying to pull back the fog, but I could tell that she wasn't at all sure of anything. "I don't know!" I finally said to her. "I'm sure you were. I was really drunk too, so I don't remember much about last night either, but I think you were fun for everyone! You celebrated your birthday very well!"

She was quiet a bit longer, then she moved to the edge of the bed and sat up. "Well, let's get up," she said. "There are people that probably want to see us, right?!"

"Yep, let's get up," I agreed, "I'm sure that they'll especially want to see you. You were the life of the party last night." I paused just a minute as I started to get up. "But Kevin was right behind you, actually," I said casually. "I think he had just as much fun as you!"

watchingyou2
watchingyou2
1,231 Followers