All Comments on 'Blame It On The Dance Ch. 03'

by thepeckker

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
LittleprickLittleprickabout 13 years ago
next?

where is the chapter 4?

It just begin to be interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Too bad...

... this story had so much potential, but it would be so much more readable if you did not keep switching from past to present tense all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
this is one terrific story

No, I never got to fuck my own mother, but I sure as hell wanted to. As a teenager I must have spilled gallons of semen thinking about my mommy's glorious cunt and how I wanted to plug it full, up to my balls. Though married now, I still jerk off once in a while picturing my mom spreading her thighs and welcoming her baby boy up into the wonderful hairy hole I came out of all those years ago. Oddly enough, I had more luck with my kid sister. Again, I never fucked her, but we played I'll show you mine if you show me yours, the game sibling have played from time immemorial. My sis's sweet little slit was the first I ever saw, and her big brother's meaty cock and heavy balls were the first male package my sister ever laid her eyes on. I rubbed her between her legs till she had her little cums and she handled by boy stuff with her little hands, a few times I blew my balls and my darling baby sister was bug-eyed--she didn't know boys could do that, I nearly laughed out loud! When we meet nowadays we share secret glances and smiles. I'm sorry I never had my fat brotherly cock up her cute sisterly snatch, I'm sure I would have done a much better job than my small-peckered brother-in-law. But most of all I regret that I never fucked my mother, dammit.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 months ago

This is a beautiful, tender series. Igt would have been great for Tony to talk to AJ about the lack of emotion attached to the kiss between mother and son. A man can take anything and every thing from a woman except for only one thing, a kiss. A woman has to give it, it can not be taken.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthepeckker@thepeckker
Thank you to those who read and enjoy my stories, and to those who provide me with insights into their own fantasy. I do not judge.... your deepest, darkest secret is safe with me... There is not enough respect in the world today.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES