Blame It on the New Year

Story Info
More alcohol, more confusion... more fucking.
3.4k words
3.92
29.3k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchingyou2
watchingyou2
1,227 Followers

Last time, I blamed it on her birthday. Lots of alcohol, a very late night, and an almost understandable confusion. That was the combination that led me to fucking my wife while she thought it was my son-in-law. Maybe it wasn't completely understandable, but at the same time I had no right to be jealous. I had taken full advantage of her... including her tight asshole... while letting her think whatever it was she was imagining at the time. Luckily it was all forgotten. At least by her. I think.

This time, it was the New Year's Eve party. Another occasion for lots of drinking of which we both had more than our own fair share. The next day, a voice in the back of my head was saying - and almost hoping - that this might be becoming a habit. I blamed it on the alcohol, again But I knew it wasn't just that.

When we were getting ready for the party, she had held up two dresses to see which one I liked. Both were short, but one was very short and was so tiny that I knew she would look super sexy in it. I pushed her to wear it. She hesitated, but I insisted and after more cajoling she put the other one back into the closet. It was almost an hour later before she came out of the bathroom after getting all ready. On top of that sexy dress, her hair and makeup were perfect. She looked so good that I was practically drooling. My obvious pleasure at seeing her made her happy, but she stood in front of a mirror turning from side to side and around and around for a short time studying herself. "You're sure it's not showing too much?" she asked. "Can you see my panties?"

I told her that it showed off a lot, but the dress was long enough to cover her panties. What I didn't tell her is that the combination of the tiny dress, the high heels, the choker necklace, the smoky eyes, and the big dangling earrings made her look like a delicious little slut. A fucktoy, one might even say. Finally I said to her, "It's New Year! Let's have some fun!" So off we went. The party was at the house of Bernie and his wife. The night was young even though the current year was getting old.

The party was super fun. Everyone was having a good time. The countdown at midnight was a festive affair and we all grabbed someone to kiss. I grabbed my wife, but a moment later our friend, Bernie, grabbed her too. I didn't mind. I grabbed his wife and kissed her, too. It was all part of the celebration. But later, after midnight and with the party still in full swing, I was having a hard time finding my wife. After a short time, I saw her walking down the stairs, champagne bottle in hand. She stumbled towards me from across the room. "You lied to me," she said, her eyes all glassy and slurring her words as she talked.

"What do you mean?" I asked. I had no idea what she was talking about at first.

She put her arms up around my neck and kissed me hard then she pressed the rest of her body into me, even lifting a leg to rub herself hard against my crotch. She put her mouth next to my ear and in a loud whisper said, "You lied to me about my panties. You told me that you couldn't see them under my dress."

Sensing that she was being sexy and playful, i pulled her back up the same stairs, passing our friend Bernie along the way as he made his way down. A small alarm went off in my head, but I put it aside as I pulled her into a nearby bedroom and closed the door. "Let me check again," I said and turned her around so she faced the wall, pushing her forward. She took one more swig from the bottle before setting it down and cooperating perfectly, putting her hands on the wall and sticking out her sexy ass. The high heels helped put her at just the right position.

"Go ahead and look," she urged me. "But you definitely can't see them now. Take a look... You'll see what I mean." In this position, I didn't even need to slide her dress up to see what she meant. Her panties were gone and her bare, shaved pussy was in full view.

I slid her dress up slowly until her whole ass was exposed. "This is a surprise," I said to her as I slid a finger between her legs and along her pussy that was already slippery and wet. "What made you do that?"

She bit her lip at first as my finger teased around her opening. After a minute, though, she finally answered. "Bernie. Bernie made me," she finally said with a voice full of sex and desire.

The alarm bells went off a little louder. I always knew that our friend and my wife had a little thing for each other. I was never worried since Bernie was obviously dedicated to his own wife, but I knew there was a little magnetism between them. Still, this revelation made me wonder if I had got it wrong. "What do you mean? How did Bernie make you?" I asked her even as my finger kept probing her pussy.

Her words were slurred as she spoke. "He told me how good I looked in this dress, and then he said it was so short that my panties showed sometimes." She paused a minute and then reached back to grab my cock through my pants. "That's what you lied about," she said. "Bernie could see my panties. Probably all the other men could, too."

My wife being the object of so many men's attention made my cock grow much harder very fast. "I told him I could fix that problem," she said. She reached down and stroked my cock harder through my pants, almost purring as she felt how big it had become. "So, I went to the bathroom, took them off, and when I came back..." She paused a moment, turned around to face me before sliding down and squatting in front of me, spreading her legs open as she did. Her dress rode up and her pussy came back into view. "When I came back, I handed them to him."

"Wow!" I said and my cock grew even harder at the idea that another man was now in possession of my wife's panties. "Such a slutty thing to do!" I said to her and quickly unbuckled my belt then slid down my pants. My cock sprung out right in front of her eyes. "Doing things like that gives a man a lot of ideas."

My wife laughed and then with a mischievous look she reached out and stroked my cock with her hand. "What kind of ideas?" she asked with a voice of innocence even as I saw her slide a hand between her legs and start rubbing herself. She stuck her tongue out and licked the underside of the swollen head. "I hope you don't think you can take advantage of a girl who's a little drunk, do you?"

As she leaned forward to lick under my shaft again, I took her head in both my hands and pushed her down much further. "This kind of an idea," I said in a voice low and demanding. Her eyes widened in surprise at first, but she didn't try to pull away. She took the base of my cock with one of her hands to hold it straight out as she sucked it.

My wife sucks cock very well, but that night she was not just sucking my cock. That night, she was devouring it. Her earrings swayed as she thrust herself forward and back and at the same time started fingering herself even faster. She sucked for a while, eventually taking me so deep into her mouth and throat that she choked herself. I could see her throat bulge out and stretch the choker that she wore. As she pulled free and caught her breath, she used her hand to jack me off while staring at my cock. She reached over to grab the bottle next to her on the floor and once again took a big drink from it.

Putting the bottle aside, she opened her mouth and took me inside one more time. I was so close to coming that I knew I couldn't hold back if she kept it up. I pulled my cock from her mouth and at the same time pulled her back up to her feet. She stumbled towards me, laughing as she lost her balance and fell into me. She put her arms around my neck to keep from falling. It was obvious that she was not just a little drunk. She was very drunk. And that's when things once again got a little strange.

"I don't know what other ideas you have for me, but you have to give me back my panties before I leave," she said in a breathless voice with her mouth next to my ear. "I can't go home like this. What would I tell my husband?" My mind spun for a moment as I realized that she was once again confused about who she was with. She must have given Bernie her panties just before she came downstairs earlier. This was very much like the night of her birthday. She obviously didn't know who she was with. She thought I was Bernie.

It didn't take long for me to figure out how to respond. I turned her around to once again face the wall, pushing her forward so her hands were holding her up. While this put her in the perfect position for fucking, it also had the effect of keeping her from looking at me. If she thought I was Bernie, I wanted to see if she would let him do with her whatever he wanted just like she had when she thought she was fucking my son-in-law, Kevin.

"I'll give them back, but not until I get something else I want," I said to her, taking on the role of our friend. My fingers once again slid down to her wet pussy. As I fingered her, I pushed her legs apart with my feet until she was spread wide.

She giggled a little. "What do you want?" she asked even as she arched her back a bit more and at the same time spread her legs wider. "Is it something I have?"

I leaned forward and put my mouth next to her ear. In a whisper, I said to her, "Yes, you have what I want." My fingers probed deeper into her. "But, are you going to be a good girl and not tell your husband?"

My wife shook her head. "No," she said in between heavy breathing. "No, I'm not a good girl. I'm bad," she breathed. "But, I promise I won't tell." Her admission to being a bad girl earned her a nice smack to her ass. She gasped, but thrust her ass even further out towards me. "Ooooh, yes," she moaned. "That's what I need. That's what a bad girl needs. I need to be punished."

I smacked her ass again then decided to push things just a bit further. "How bad are you?" I asked her and at the same time slid my finger out of her pussy and traced it around her tight little asshole before just barely pushing it inside. "Will you let me have whatever I want?"

To my surprise, she spread her legs wider then pushed herself back... spearing herself onto my finger and driving it in deeper. "Yes. Anything you want," she said in a voice that was rough with desire. Then, as she pushed herself again onto my finger, she made sure it was clear. "Anything you want. Anywhere you want."

My cock leapt at those words. I knew just what I wanted. I slid my rock hard cock inside her pussy and fucked her from behind for a few strokes, but that was just to get it all nice and slippery wet with her juices. What I really wanted was her other hole that I had kept filled with my finger even as fucked her. I pulled my cock out and slid it up to that entrance. As I pushed against it, I asked her one more time. "Anywhere I want?" She was already so far over the edge that she couldn't answer. She just nodded her head.

I pushed in just barely, forcing my way past her tight opening. She groaned loudly, a little hint of the pain that it caused her slipping from her throat. I paused a moment to let her adjust, then reminded her again, "No telling, right?"

She shook her head. "No, I'll never tell. I promise," she said. Then as I pushed in further, I saw her move one of her hands from the wall. She slid it down between her legs. I could tell that she started working her clit fast and furious. I slapped her ass hard once again then spread her open wide as I pushed my way deeper into her tight ass. She was misbehaving as badly as she ever had and needed to be punished for it. A few more slaps to her ass as I began fucking her told her exactly what she needed to understand. When girls like her behave like this, they get into trouble and need to be punished.

I could feel my wife's fingers slide away from her clit and instead she shoved them deep into her pussy. She was fucking herself with her fingers as I fucked her ass from behind. Somehow this gave me one more idea that I needed to explore. "You said I could do anything I want," I said to her and she nodded her agreement. "What if I want to have a friend join us?" I slammed myself deep into her ass so hard that I lifted her up onto her toes making her gasp loudly. "What if we took turns fucking you?" I asked her. "Or, maybe made you take both of our cocks at the same time."

This idea seemed to send an extra shiver through my wife who was already way over the edge with wild passion. "Two men at once?" she said in a voice strained with sexual energy.

I reached forward and took her hair in my hand, using it to pull her head back. Iwanted to make sure she wasn't going anywhere. At the same time, this made her arch her back and thrust her ass out even more. I plunged in as deep as I could go. "Yes," I said to her as I hit bottom. "Two men at once."

"And only me?" she asked, her voice full of excitement. I could feel her fingers thrust faster into her pussy as I fucked her ass.

"Yes. Two men. Two cocks. And only you."

Her reply was strained but simple, and I felt her shoving her fingers deep into her pussy. "Yes," she said breathlessly. "Anything you want. I won't tell."

With that idea now solidly planted for a future opportunity, I slapped her ass hard one more time before I resumed fucking her good and hard. "That's right," I told her. "Anything, because that's what bad girls like you do. They fuck... and they don't tell."

My wife moaned and nodded her head in agreement. I let go of her hair so that I could slide both hands to her waist. I held her there tight, making sure she was positioned exactly right for me to pound my way in and out of her which is exactly what I did. Her moans grew louder while she fucked herself furiously with her fingers. Over and over I slammed into her until I felt the cum rising from my balls. My cock was swollen to the limit and a moment later I slammed as deep into her as I could go and began pumping a giant load of cum deep in her ass.

Her moans turned into a little squeal and I could feel her jam her fingers into her pussy, pushing her far over the edge as she came right along with me. Her ass clamped down on my cock as her orgasm gripped her body. The little squeal turned into a loud groan that escaped from her as she came long and hard.

After a minute and as my cock slowly slipped from her ass, my wife slid down to her knees and then all the way down until she was laying on the floor. I slid my pants back on and got ready to go re-join the party. I stepped out into the hallway first to see if anyone might have heard what we were doing, then came back into the room.

When I reached down to help her to her feet, she looked up and seemed genuinely surprised to see me. "Oh, hey babe!" she said although her speech was still slurred. "I think I got lost and somehow ended up here." She slowly rose to her feet and I slipped an arm around her waist to steady her.

It was clear that she had no idea of what had actually just happened, but I wanted to be sure. "I thought I saw Bernie come from this way. Was he just checking up on you?"

She looked away and nodded slowly. I saw her slide a hand down between her leg and I could tell that she realized she still didn't have any panties. For a moment, she seemed to panic as she tugged her short little dress down. "I guess so," she said then added hurriedly, "But, I really don't remember anything for sure."

I decided to play this out just a little more. "Well, I saw him walking down the stairs as I came up. He told me that you were a lot of fun tonight."

I let those words hang there a moment. My wife once again self-consciously pulled down her dress. "Yeah, it was a fun party," she said. I could tell she was trying to be vague.

But, I didn't let her off that easy. I kept on. "He also said he couldn't wait until the next party," I said to her. "He even said that he had a friend that he wanted you to meet next time."

Those words hit my wife like a small bomb. Her breathing once again started coming fast and quick like it does when she is really turned on. "Let's just go home now," she said as she reached down and grabbed my cock. "I really need fucked."

A short time later at home with my wife on her hands and knees on the bed and I was fucking her pussy from behind, I told her how good it felt to fuck her. "God you feel good," I groaned as I grabbed her hips and thrust myself as deep into her as I could go. "Those guys at the party only wish they could have you like this."

As I said that, I watched my dirty little wife slide a hand behind herself. This time she was the one probing her asshole as she pushed her finger inside. She never does that, but I knew why she was doing it now. Getting one hole filled was good, but the idea of getting two filled was even better. My wife was becoming more of a slut all the time. I slapped her ass, and in response she said softly as if in a trance, "Anything. Anything you want. I won't tell."

A minute later, she started to come and as she did I slapped her ass again which made her come even harder. She knew she was a bad girl, but she clearly loved being so bad. I slammed in one last time and filled her pussy with another load, this time draining my balls completely.

And now... on New Year's Day morning... I wake up and find myself impatient for the next party! This time, I'll need to include someone else.

watchingyou2
watchingyou2
1,227 Followers