All Comments on 'Blame It on the Tea'

by orangecurious

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

awesome! Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well done, the sodomizing was excellent, the twist at the end hilarious.

darkmaasdarkmaasabout 1 year ago

This was a slow, gorgeous, sensual masterclass in eroticism.

orangecuriousorangecuriousabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you very much, Darkmass

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The end of the story REALLY MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL!How on Earth could she not know the mobile phone number OF HER OWN FATHER when YOU ALONE wrote that she had the mobile number of her father among her contacts?!And if her father had another mobile phone with another number,THERE WAS SIMPLY NO WAY IN WHICH ANY PHONE COULD HAVE HAD "AUTO-FILLED THE CONTACT"!STOP WRITING SUCH TOTALLY UNREALISTIC THINGS because THIS STORY IS DEFINITELY NOT a "slow,gorgeous,sensual masterclass in eroticism",or "awesome",but ONLY AN AVERAGE and RATHER DULL STORY,with AN UNREALISTIC AND NONSENSICAL(ABSOLUTELY NOT "hilarious") END!

orangecuriousorangecurious7 months agoAuthor

Ah, another fine comment by an ANONYMOUS USER! Do you know, by heart, a contact number? I don't, they are held in the phone. Your phone tells you who is calling, etc. so you don't have to remember numbers.

How about you actually have some guts and put a name to your comments. better still, write something of your own, although judging by the writing in your comment, it won't be very good. Thank you anyway. have a nice day... blah blah blah.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The end of the story REALLY MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL!How on Earth could she not know the mobile phone number OF HER OWN FATHER when YOU ALONE wrote that she had the mobile number of her father among her contacts?!And if her father had another mobile phone with another number,THERE WAS SIMPLY NO WAY IN WHICH ANY PHONE COULD HAVE HAD "AUTO-FILLED THE CONTACT"!STOP WRITING SUCH TOTALLY UNREALISTIC THINGS because THIS STORY IS DEFINITELY NOT a slow,gorgeous,sensual masterclass in eroticism,or awesome,but ONLY AN AVERAGE and RATHER DULL STORY,with AN UNREALISTIC AND NONSENSICAL(ABSOLUTELY NOT hilarious) END!

HydranDaDaHydranDaDa4 months ago

The story was masterfully written, imaginative, reminiscent of “Eyes Wide Shut” and quite enthralling. The twist at the end left me well but flabbergasted as I had to reconcile my feelings with what I imagined the character felt.. and all the repercussions. I DO and definitely DON’T want to know more lol… gawd what a ride. I’ll be reading more of you work sir.

orangecuriousorangecurious4 months agoAuthor

thank you, Hydran.

I am still debating if Nancy is ready for another party yet!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It *was* a good story until the last word. I get it that you clearly wanted to write a story about anonymous fucking and that you did, but for crying out loud tag your stories with incest in the future. The story *was* five stars, but it turned into one star with those last three letters.

Literotica offers great tagging options, use them, please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userorangecurious@orangecurious
Hello Welcome to my world... or my mind... or whatever. I am starting to enjoy telling stories... this may mean some long tales here, or multiple chapters, but some characters (fictional or not) require more space. What they say is as important as what they do. If that hasn't ...