All Comments on 'Blame the Gas'

by Feotakahari

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome!

This was excellent! So very colourful. Will be reading more from you now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
to strange

sounds like an episode of the twilight zone or something like that.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
Cute and humorous but still erotic

An enjoyable quick story and is quite erotic in spots.

blitzysixxblitzysixxalmost 12 years ago
Like

It's a great idea. But it needed more sex. And detailed sex. It was a great setup but then the big act didn't follow.

kaidmankaidmanalmost 12 years ago
great start

you did well for your first story in this genre you should add a chapter 2 so we can see what happened to the parents when they returned home and maybe have more details in the sex scene

FeotakahariFeotakaharialmost 12 years agoAuthor

Thanks, Kaidman, but I wasn't intending to continue this particular storyline. If I return to this setting, it'll be through the interactions of other couples. (Maybe a story in Gay Male?)

(As a side note, my personal reasoning for the parents not being home is that they're dead or seriously hurt. The mother worked in a bakery, and when the gas hit, she was too distracted to notice when a fire started. The father was driving at the time, so he merely crashed his car. Since I didn't include this morbid information in the story, you can take it as canon or not, at your discretion.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFeotakahari@Feotakahari
91 Followers
Lover of cute and fluffy stories. Reluctant writer of dark ones. (Cute is so hard to write!) Unashamed Benthamite. Pro-lamia advocate, because they deserve cuddles, not steppies.