Blank Check Pt. 02

Story Info
Things progress, but she doesn't object.
1.2k words
4.49
6.1k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had untied her and reversed our positions, pulling her on top of me, and listened contentedly as I felt her heart pound, her breathing heavy on my chest. She was so slim, yet curvy, her body fitting snugly against mine. Minutes ago, I'd listened to her scream in ecstasy. I had the thought that I'd never slept with anyone so viscerally sexy, uninhibited and...I took a deep breath of the smell of her rosy shampoo...delicious.

"How was that for you?" I asked her.

"Mmm," was the response. She shifted a bit, stretching her arms up luxuriously and snugging them around my neck.

I ran my hand down her back, noting her smooth skin and the pink, reddened curve of her ass. Discreetly tucked between her ass cheeks was a small butt plug. I wondered vaguely if this was new for her, but if so, she didn't seem to mind.

I let her drift in sleep for a while, letting my thoughts wander to what I'd like to do to her next. After all, she was mine for the night, and I intended to get my money's worth. Perhaps she had heard rumors of my stamina and if not well...she'd soon find out.

I peeled off her heels, left her sleeping and went to collect some wine and ice cubes.

Returning, I kissed my way up her back and she stirred. Blinking, her eyes dark and sleepy, I took a seat in a large recliner and motioned to her.

"Come here," I said.

She sat up, then seemed to shift, realizing my toy was still inside her. I saw a blush slowly creep across her face.

"Leave that where I put it."

Her cheeks reddened more, and I smiled. She stood, then hesitantly walked to me.

"On your knees."

She knelt in front of me. I handed her a glass of red wine.

"Have a drink, love."

Obeying, she took a drink of the wine.

"All of it," I nudged.

She downed the rest of the glass--a sizeable amount--and I set the glass on the bedside table, where I'd also laid out some larger plugs.

"I want you to pleasure me. Use your mouth."

She tilted her head to one side, but complied. Taking me slowly into her mouth, she began a slow assault, taking my length and sucking gently.

I moaned. Her mouth was hot and those thick lips looked so sexy sliding up and down my cock. She sucked the tip, teasing me a bit, I pressed my hips up and quickened the pace a little. Her eyes watered, but she continued, taking me deeper, her hand gripping my base. I felt myself grow hard almost instantly.

"Stop," I commanded. "Come here."

I pulled her upright and motioned for her to turn around, then pulled her down onto my lap.

"Lift your hips."

She rose up and I lifted her, then guided her gently back onto my stiff rod. I heard a low rumble in her throat.

"Don't cum until I tell you to," I instructed her, then reached around and cupped her breasts. Gently, I pinched and squeezed her breasts, kissing my way along her shoulder, nipping at her neck. She let her head roll to the side as I gently sucked at the tender flesh beneath her ear. With my other hand, I reached down and began to gently rub at her clit, gripping her hips and rocking her back and forth.

"Ohh," she groaned. I could feel her gripping tighter around me. I clamped both hands on her hips, rocking her, lifting her slightly up and down but barely moving inside her. Her hands gripped the arms of the chair as her back arched.

"Don't cum," I whispered. I pulled her legs wide, letting each one rest over the arms of the chair and began to bounce her, hearing the soft slap of skin as I let her weight drop onto my lap and flexed my hips upward.

"Oh. Oh, God," she panted. With one hand, I reached between her thighs and slid my middle finger along her slit. She arched, then tensed and I felt her release as she groaned loudly, her body convulsing, her skin dewy with sweat.

I waited for her to come down from her orgasm, then bit her shoulder.

"You didn't listen to me, did you?" I chided.

She was quiet, squirming on my lap slightly as if to move but I held her in place.

"Did you?" I pinched her nipple hard.

"No..." she gasped.

"You've been a bad girl, haven't you?"

She hesitated a moment, then, "Yes."

"Mmm, I love it when you're bad," I whispered in her ear. Then, rising, I turned and pushed her over the arm of the adjacent couch, her ass upturned and her feet dangling just off the ground.

I slapped her ass, hard, and she yelped.

"You know what happens to bad girls, Sandra?" I asked her. She shook her head.

I reached for the table, selecting a larger plug, and gently pulled hers out. She moaned.

"Quiet."

I wetted it with her juices, then slid the larger plug inside her, stretching her ass as it met with some resistance. Her hips squirmed and I spanked her again, harder. She made a small "mmph!" but didn't cry out.

I spanked her a few more times, until her cheeks were a rosy pink. Each time she made a sound, I spanked her harder.

When she was quiet, I reached for the ice cubes and gently ran one over her reddened skin. She made a sound of relief and I let the ice melt and run drips of water over her thick derriere.

I placed the remaining cube into my mouth, letting it melt, then spread her cheeks and kissed and sucked my way along her open slit.

"Ohhhh," she moaned as I thrust my cold tongue into her and sucked aggressively, going down on her and lapping her up.

Then I stood and, without preamble, thrust myself inside her, letting myself go and roughly fucking her bent over the couch. I watched her ass bounce satisfyingly as I slapped against her, gripping her hips and pulling her onto me with each thrust. She grunted and moaned as I fucked her and I felt her getting close to orgasm.

I pulled out as she gave a frustrated cry, then removed the butt plug. I rubbed my tip against her asshole and she seemed to withdraw a bit, tensing.

"Relax."

I massaged her ass, occasionally dipping a thumb into her slit and lubricating her, then continued to push my dick against her until I felt her muscles relax and I slid deeper.

I groaned, she felt so tight around me, and continued to fuck her ass until I felt my hips bottom out.

"Oh yeah," I grunted, beginning to pick up my pace, thrusting inside her, feeling myself get closer.

"Come with me," I commanded, fingering her clit until I felt her tighten and her moans grew louder.

"You like this don't you? You like the way my cock feels, you like it when I fuck you this way."

I felt her cumming, then pounded her relentlessly, one arm gripping around her waist and pulling her against me until I felt my release explode, emptying myself into her with a final thrust, then leaned over her and held the couch for support. Breathing hard, I felt myself continue to convulse inside her as she moaned again.

"Mmm" I kissed her back.

"Let's get cleaned up."