I Finally Did It

Story Info
A session of self bondage gone very right.
5k words
4.61
12.5k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever since I first started getting the urge I'd dreamed of orgasm denial for me while being forced to give marathon cunnilingus sessions to my partner. If I'm honest I have always jumped at the chance of eating fanny so I don't need much forcing. Throw in being locked into some kind of male chastity device and you pretty much have my ideal wanking fantasies. My first wife told me I was sick and refused any bit of it. My second wife, while willing to play would never go quite as far as I wanted.

Not that I'm complaining, Sue would go much further than any other girl I'd met until then. We once went to Amsterdam for four days, I could have spent four days in the sex museum in De Wallen, one of them just looking at the cunnilingus chair on display.

My second wife passed away three years ago and I pretty much tried to forget about sex, you can't though can you? Well, I can't!

I am pretty handy. A mechanical engineer by trade and I have a very very well-equipped garage. I ran my own company specialising in industrial conveyor installation and maintenance. One day I had a pretty good idea. I patented it, sold it to a big outfit from Manchester and retired.

Then I got bored so I switched to making what Sue called "my nefarious devices". I made half a dozen male chastity devices over the years, and a couple of them worked.

Of the ones that did, without the key or grinding wheels and much heat close to your important bits, I wasn't getting out. My second wife played with me with them, but the longest time I ever did in one was, not quite a full day.

I like working with wood as well. I brought up the subject of the cunnilingus chair a few times but it was a step too far for her. She let me make her a queening stool with wrist cuffs. We could put that up in the attic when we had visitors staying, but that was as far as it went. I spent a good few hours over the years with my head buried between her thighs. Sometimes in some bondage, sometimes not. Sometimes even with a cock cage locked on but as soon as she had come the cage came off and she would get me off in various ways. That's what she enjoyed so it would have been churlish to argue.

I made her a chastity belt. Though that's exactly what it wasn't I used it to lock toys in her. Used to drive her halfway round the bend. She has been gone now for three years and I miss her still. She would give anything a go.

One of the jobs I'd never got round to and one I really should have done for her, she always wanted a nice shoe/boot rack. She well knew the power her footwear held over me. And she wanted to display them in our room. Sue had a pretty extensive collection of erotic footwear. From classic court shoes to three pairs of what she and her best childhood mate Paula called her "mad heels". She would not wear platform soles but I did get away with buying her, from The Little Shoe Shop a pair of thigh-high boots with hidden platforms and a six-and-a-half-inch heel. My favourites, I loved them. Loads of other extreme shoes as well. Most had a 5-inch stiletto at least. I talked to Paula, she thought it a fantastic idea to finally do it. She even promised to come round, polish the shoes and arrange them. You just could not leave a job like that to a man.

So approaching her third anniversary I took myself down to our local reclaim wood yard and bought some ridiculously priced Japanese oak. I'd thought about this for years. I knew what I needed. When I got to the counter with my timber the guy on the counter, a friend called Dave, said we have a load of black oak going cheap. I thought about it for a moment, but black leather shoes on a black stand. Sue would never have forgiven me!

So I bought my yellow Japanese oak, paid for the delivery and went to leave. Outside. I saw the pile of black oak. It was a huge reclaimed staircase. Obviously from a place that should have been listed, it probably was but unless it's grade one with machine gun towers at each corner if some spiv wants it down to build a dozen ugly modern slums it's coming down.

I like oak, especially if it's old, I can turn it and mill it on my tool room lathe and vertical mill. It's just the best wood for working accurately. I immediately thought of my cunnilingus chair. OK, I had no one to use the top seat, no one to fasten me in, no one to squeal with delight as I sent her off again into hyperspace. That didn't matter a jot, I had a nefarious project. I went back in and bought the lot. I got it for a song and the delivery for both was a one-off payment.

I'd taken dozens of photographs of the Dutch chair. Thank god for digital cameras. They gave me a good start, I didn't want a copy though, I wanted something unique. This was going to take some thinking. I needed to consider this very carefully.

When the delivery came I had the wood dropped by my garage door. I put the black stuff away, there is a room above my garage the same size as my garage. I could get six cars in my garage but it's never had a car in it while I've owned it. It would be better described as a workshop but the estate agent we bought the house from called it a garage so garage it still is.

I got to work sketching a drawing of the boot rack. It took me three weeks to make it. I gave Paula a call, she lived less than a mile away. I was instructed to put the kettle on, she was on her way round, so around she came. She loved it. She took one look and burst into tears. My missus and Paula went back years, they went to school together. Make me one she sobbed, how could I refuse? If you make me one I'll do all your housework for you. I hate housework and had been considering getting a cleaner in. I agreed on the spot. When the debt was paid I could find someone else unless we came up with an ongoing agreement. Why hadn't I thought of Paula before? She did most of my shopping and other stuff for me.

The second rack was a little different it was a bit smaller as well. Sue had a shoe collection that didn't quite rival Imelda Marcos's but she had a few. Paula's only took me a week. So after I dropped the rack off for Paula I set about my chair.

It took me six weeks to get something I was happy with. I had a couple of false starts then a good idea or two that caused a bit of backtracking. It was a straight-back chair for the domme with a low seat for the sub slightly in front and underneath. The Dom is sitting upright with the subs head between her legs. Her seat is adjustable for height and she can slide backwards and forwards on a sliding seat base. Using this to its full advantage she can present either her fanny or arse for her sub's attention there is enough slide to enable the use of a gag dildo. Something else I had always wanted to try. It was about this point I stopped thinking about general use and concentrated on the sub being me. I wasn't going to sell it, if it ever was used by two people the likelihood was it would be me and a working girl from Fetlife. Then I got to thinking, I wanted to have no choice as to what happened once I was in position.

I made a two-piece collar by scoping out a half-neck hole from the top seat. The back of the collar was a mirror of the front but two rods were fixed to the chair seat and the clamping half of the collar slid along these. The clamping half of the collar was held in position by a leaver-operated friction lock. Behind my head, there was a support consisting of a 4-inch laminated oak cylinder drilled all the way through off centre. Pressing down on the handle pushed the cylinder and in turn my head forward. Another handle operated a friction clamping system that locked the cylinder and therefore my head in place. These two handles being used by the Dome to get my head into the best angle for my tongue to reach the places she wanted it to reach. I had to alter the bracket height and increase the cylinder height to put the push point high on the back of my head and not my atlas and axis joint. I could foresee a nasty accident caused in the throws of passion. Minimal pressure on both these handles by the Dome was completely Irresistible to the victim.

I formed half moon rests for the back of my legs and calves. My feet were held by substantial stocks, with a hinge and simple drop-in pin lock, and my knees bent at 90 degrees. Arms were held by two hinged cuffs below the elbows, these I put on swivelling mounts, and locked each with another drop-in pin. My hands were held by a similar double cuff double hinged with one pin holding them together.

I could easily fasten myself into this chair, the only problem was I could easily get out again and I wanted, needed to lose control. Everything revolved about getting my hands free. What I needed was some way of dropping the final pin Ito position but then for a time at least not be able to remove it.

I had of course read all the self-bondage stuff on the Internet. Everyone used melting ice. So why not the same for me? It's simple and unless someone changes the laws of heat transfer pretty foolproof. I went to town on the locking pins. I made them from 20mm "silver steel". I had the remains of a bar of 40 mm diameter silver steel in my stock. I used it to turn ball caps for the pins. One pin was left 30 mm longer than the others, on this I turned a "T" shaped cross-sectional end. Then I made a 40mm ice ball mould. I stood the pin in the mould, filled it with water and stuck it in the freezer.

If I could get the pin in its hole with one hand in the cuff and for the benefit of a trial run my other behind my back. It worked well, It took a while for me to escape from the trail run as the ice head dropped halfway into its hole as I had bored these out a little too deep. I had intended to line them with stainless steel ferrules I could not get a grip on the ice head. After a second or two of puzzling, I stuck a finger of my free hand up through the bottom of the hole pushed the pin up and freed myself. My tummy did a flip when I realised with both hands in the cuffs I was stuck if the ice heads hadn't melted and let the pins fall through. I made 5 more ice cap pins and froze caps to the heads ten times, It worked without a hitch every time. I was happy I wasn't going to die in my chair unable to escape.

So this left me not completely immobile but the I wasn't going anywhere soon. I had been going for a unisex thing at this point but who was I kidding? This was always for me so I built in a bondage board and a perspex testicle clamp for my cock and balls. I wasn't satisfied with my level of discomfort so I made a second seat for myself. It was three inches above the original one but I had enough room to lower the seat base. I drilled a hole through both and mounted an inch and a quarter, highly polished, stainless steel anal intruder on a 25mm screw. I made a four-winged nut for the thread so my imaginary Domme can easily adjust the amount the rod enters my arse. The intruder had a pres-stud terminal for my estim machine and the other terminal from the estim connected to one of my urethral sounds. That would be held in place by a lace tied off on the cock bondage board.

I was ready to test it. As I said I had done a test or two to see how the ice ball cap melted. The pin was frozen as well so it took a couple of hours or thereabouts for the ice cap to melt so the pin fell through and released. I set it up and tested it a few times. Very simple very foolproof. I forgot the old engineering adage make something foolproof and someone will make you a better fool.

The morning I decided to do a full flying test I ran through everything, I put my favourite cock tube on. It has an opening big enough for a 10mm urethra sound and anti-erection pins. Not too sharp but you don't need needles to make your life very uncomfortable in that particular area.

I took the pin out of the freezer and left it out for an hour. I figured an hour would be enough the first time around. I adjusted the anal intruder lubed it up with silicon lube and sat on it. I nearly gave up on it at that point and on reflection, I had it too far advanced. I laced my caged cock to the board and clamped my balls in the perspex clamp. Next my legs into the ankle restraints and put the pins in I balanced the pin with the ice cap in place, this was the difficult bit. I fitted the hood with a double dildo gag and blindfold I had bought just for today. I got the elbow restraint pins in took a deep breath then dropped the ice cap pin in.

I was deliciously uncomfortable, hopelessly trying to erect and the estim was switching in and out randomly and I was thinking I was going to have one hell of a wank in half an hour. I felt a draught, WTF, how was that? Then a hand on my thigh. I was in blind panic mode now. Then my ear was bitten and a nipple pinched. After a second or two I was aware someone was sliding their fanny onto the dildo sticking out of my mouth. The fanny slid away from me and someone started to remove my gag. I'd just about figured out it was Paula. I know I'd locked up and she was the only one with a door key. It wasn't her day to come in but since I'd given her a key she was in and out all the time. "Is that" but before I could get any more out she twisted my nipple again and whispered quiet. I remained silent and was rewarded with a large helping of hairy pie. I heard the locking pin drop out but could not do anything about it she had a big leverage advantage to hold the cuff closed, then I felt one of the real things drop into it's place, they were a few lying around. I find no sound more of a turn-on than a woman giggling when she has you by the plumbs. I was truly at her mercy. My cock knew it too. After I had given her three absolute screamers she crouched down and whispered again in my ear. I can pull these pins out and walk out or you get to do something no one has ever done for me before.

Stay or go? And I heard myself "please please stay".

______________________________________________________________

So six months later, Paula moved in with me. We are going to let hers out as a holiday rental. We live in the heart of a national park, so holiday rents are good most months of the year. It will give her a bit more money in her purse but she is still insisting on working at least part-time for her old governor. We don't need it and if she is working I haven't got her to myself. I'm working on that.

We ain't quite doing it a lifestyle as such. My daughter, with her kids and Paula's son and his girl, have habits of dropping in unannounced. That puts a bit of a crimp on it. I am in some sort of chastity or other just about 24/7 so I haven't had a wank since the day she caught me in the chair. I have had a few orgasms, about one a week, but there is no pattern. Last month she gave me a blowjob after a couple of hours in the chair, the next day, with no prompting at all she gave me a tittty wank. That was special. Paula keeps saying I don't need that many orgasams and needs to cut back on them. I hope she is playing the game, who in my position could say they are getting enough? The one thing I'm sure of is when I do cum it will only be her doing the doing.

Paula on the other hand, since she moved in is probably averaging ten a day or more. That's not all my doing, she likes to use her fingers on herself while I watch and she likes to have me use her rapidly expanding collection of dildos on her.

So we were in the sitting room doing our things and she suddenly said "apart from a blow job, what do you want?" I'm not allowed to ask to cum, that's an unspoken but very important rule of our game, so I was a bit nonplused. Is there anything you want, I'll happily walk round the house all day with my tits out. I absolutely love her tits but if she walked around the house all day with them out I think I'd be cutting my balls off after a month. So I rather timidly asked her if I could buy her some fetish clothing. Up till she moved in to make ends meet she had been cleaning and caring. The only thing she got from her bastard of an ex-husband was the house a paltry bit of maintenance for her boy and bruises. Her wardrobe consisted of tee shirts and jogging bottoms. I'm not good at asking for what I want so I'm now banned from deleting my browser history. That stuff is going to get me into hot water I know.

So we had a few days in the big smoke. I was choked sick to find The Little Shoe Box had closed its doors. I really saw Paula in a pair of patent leather boots up to her bum with the obligatory mad heel, but not on that trip. We visited leather shops, latex shops and a little secret place in a Croydon suburb where Sue had her corsets hand-made by a French girl who lived there. She has photos of Sue in some of her more extreme creations. Sue could at one-time lace down to a 16-inch waist. Tilly, the French corset maker surprised me by suggesting a latex corset for Paula. She then really put the cat among the pidgins by saying men can wear corsets as well. Didn't matter what I wanted, Paula grinned and said yes. Then Tilly found another photo of Sue wearing a locking chastity corset. I knew it well. I had made the three locking stainless steel straps that went around the nipple, navel and waistline and the important one that locked her pink flower away. I paraded Sue around Erotica in 2006 wearing that, a single arm glove and a dog lead and collar. Tilly made to match. Not the lead and collar. I bought them from a very surprised guy in a pet shop!

Within seconds I was stripped down to my chastity and measured for a male version.

I spent the best part of an hour on my knees in front of the bed when we got back to the hotel.

We had an enormous bed in the hotel. Paula ordered me on to it. I was naked apart from the chastity cage. I had not been allowed to cum for three weeks, maybe she was intending to ration me further as she keeps telling me she will.

Paula produced a black cloth stuff sack. Opened the top and pulled out a length of rope. If you want me to fuck your brains to mush make like a starfish. I threw my arms and legs out. This was the first time I'd seen her use rope. She was very good with it., so had Sue been, then a penny dropped. They had been in the girl guides together. Paula soon had me spread-eagled with 4 lorry driver's hitches. If you don't know what a lorry driver's hitch is, it is what they used for holding down heavy loads very securely before ratchet straps were invented. She even box lashed around my arms and legs so I couldn't pull the knots tighter when I struggled. Then like all women, disappeared into the bathroom for a good hour. When she finally came out it had been well worth the wait. She looked gorgeous. I've got a surprise for you, I do hope you like it. She was wearing a full-length rubber evening dress. Carrying a huge totally unsuitable handbag. Obviously, no knickers and her big full nipples clearly showing under her dress.

She had to hitch the dress up a little to climb on the bed she gave me a big wet French kiss hitched her dress even higher said surprise surprise her fury minge had gone and been replaced with a smooth hairless mound and wet glistening fun slit. Then gave me an even wetter vaginal kissing as she dismounted and popped the pouch of a large stuffing gag into my mouth. It wasn't a simple single strap behind job, it was held in place by a 3 strap head harness with a chin strap and a further strap with a nose hole that buckled to the strap that went over my head. The panel of the gag had a zip with a mesh compartment behind it. This compartment was held in shape by a padded but rigid frame.

She opened the zip on the front of the panel and stuffed yesterday's knickers into my mouth. I could taste her straight away. It took me a little longer in the bathroom I had to freshen them up a bit. She winked. Then she produced today's knickers and a pair of scissors, she soon cut the crouch out of them and produced a small panel, again mesh with three press studs and popped it onto the gag's nose piece. She claimed off the bed and walked to the door smoothing her dress and picked up one of those ridiculously small shoulder bags on the way. She looked at me and whispered condoms and walked out the door. A second later she opened the door threw the bag on the bed and said no! He's a nice clean boy. The door closed again and I was left unmovable with the clock for company.

12