All Comments on 'Blank Slate Holidays'

by TheOtherTeacher

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Fantastic! Memories must slowly come back with time - hopefully!

philteephilteeover 3 years ago
Great Premise

I haven’t seen this plot line before. You did very well and you know how sometimes dreams come to the forefront and maybe, just maybe come true.

Spaniard2017Spaniard2017over 3 years ago
Very enjoyable

That was a very original plot and a great excuse to cram a lot of sex into a short space of time. I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
homo supersedes incest, wrong category

also wildly implausible

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Different, and in a good way

I don't recall seeing a story quite like this before. It was enjoyable, and I wouldn't mind a sequel.

TheOtherTeacherTheOtherTeacherover 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback!

Really appreciate it when people find time to write. I've worked on this story on-and-off for about 3 months, so sorry if details change over time (hair length etc)

TheOtherTeacherTheOtherTeacherover 3 years agoAuthor
Comments on feedback

I am grateful for all feedback.

I am curious about what exactly is so stupid? Can the poster give more details about what they find idiotic? Is it the premise, or the writing style?

As for "homo trumps incest " , I would disagree.

One is legal in 90% of countries around the world, and is generally not considered a taboo. The other is illegal or forbidden basically everywhere and is considered a taboo. I know which one I consider needs more warning!

In general, if you have read my other work, you might already know that I try to find different or unusual reasons for incest. For example, my Virus series discusses incest to save a life. The Temple of the Godess is about religious incest. This was about accidental incest under amnesia.

I'm sorry if you feel I didn't present that well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
awesome

sequel please! I loved the story line and the hot sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

First: My compliments for a completely new & original idea!

Second: I enjoyed your writing style- marred only by the odd typo.

Third: You have a vocabulary, & aren't afraid to use it! ;^)

Fourth: I cannot, for the life of me, understand WHY, in the name of REASON, anyone would PAY for a vacation they WOULD NOT REMEMBER! The whole point of a vacation is to rest, relax, and MAKE NEW MEMORIES!

That aside, it was still an entertaining story. I encourage you, in every way I know, to keep writing!

I'd immensely enjoy a 2nd chapter to this story, but that my friend, is completely up to you.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 2 years ago

I wholly concur with Anonymous (6 months ago) re:

Fourth: I cannot, for the life of me, understand WHY, in the name of REASON, anyone would PAY for a vacation they WOULD NOT REMEMBER! The whole point of a vacation is to rest, relax, and MAKE NEW MEMORIES!

And a second part would be keen.

sniffpantiessniffpantiesover 1 year ago

Five stars again!!! Would totally sign up for this travel agency

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great twist on total recall them. Enjoyed the story and yes the possibly of a return colud be great read

AlexiaAlexanderAlexiaAlexanderabout 2 months ago

I loved the premise. I have long felt a desire to write about family. So far my fantasies have put it to step family. I do like this Blank State Holiday idea. I might drop a toe in one day.

ToughSailorToughSailor21 days ago

The whole thing was totally unemotional and sterile. Not erotic at all . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheOtherTeacher@TheOtherTeacher
766 Followers
Englishman, living and teaching abroad. Update April 2024 - still working, still writing. Focusing more on longer, one-off stories. I aim for my stories to be consistent, to have solid world building and clear, decent plots.