Blast from The Past Pt. 02

Story Info
Janice and Tina get to know each other.
1.2k words
4.58
1.9k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/17/2024
Created 05/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laying there looking at Janice I reached out and ever so lightly ran the backs of my fingers along her jawline, down her neck. My fingers travelled down to her collarbone, on down to her barely exposed cleavage. I leaned in and

kissed her now not so perfectly painted red lips. I pushed her onto her back and straddled her never breaking the kiss. Deepening the kiss I started unbuttoning her blouse.

Once I had it undone I sat up pulled my shirt off and took a few minutes to take in the sight before me. I opened her blouse and see a pretty light pink lacy bra. "Mmm bello"

I dipped my head and kissed the little hollow spot at the base of her neck then. I pulled Janice up, removed her blouse then reached behind her and unhooked and removed her bra.

Janice reached for my breasts but i playfully slapped her hands away

"no no, you've had your fun.It's my turn. And I want to take my time now hands off."

I pushed her back on the bed while kissing her. I kissed my way down her neck until I came to her beautiful breasts.

They were full, round and topped with beautiful deep pink nipples.

Nipples that were delightfully hard. I leaned down and took a nipple Into my mouth and bathed it with my tongue. I couldn't help but smile when Janice let out a small squeal when I nipped her nipple. I gave her other nipple a little twist as I kissed my way down her tanned, toned body. I got a little impatient and quickly removed her pants and much to my surprise found out she wasn't wearing panties

"My my Ms Capshaw it seems you've forgotten your panties."

I pushed her legs apart, leaned in and took my first taste of Janice's juices.

"Pineapple fan huh?" I asked with a grin.

Janice chuckled before pushing my head back down. "Hush up and get to work."

"With pleasure my lady." I gave her a wink and dove back into her tasty kitty. I took long slow licks just enjoying my feast. With each lick she grew wetter. Janice moaned when I slid two fingers in her. I began thrusting my fingers in and out. She was so hot and wet, her juices were flowing coating my tongue, lips and chin.

As I continued vigorously fingering her I started sucking on her clit. I could feel her getting close, I grasped her clit firmly in my teeth and began flicking my tongue back and forth. That combined with my thrusting sent Janice over the edge. She shrieked as her legs clamped down on my head. "Ohhh FUCK yea!!! Ohhh there right there. Mmmm don't stop please don't stop."

I held her hips down best I could while lapping up my reward for 'a job well done'. I was still lapping Janice's sweet pussy when her legs finally fell apart, releasing me from her grip. A few minutes later she pulled me up and kissed me.

"God! Tina that was fucking amazing! It's been awhile since I've cum that hard."

"Well I do aim to please and I'm a bit of a perfectionist." I said with a giggle. Janice just let out a contented sigh as she sat up and walked to the mini fridge. I rolled over on my side to watch her.

"Really Janice?" *chuckle* she turned around looked at me confused. "What? What'd I do?

"A tramp stamp, Janice I expected more from such a beautiful woman as you."

She shook her head and climbed back on the bed. "Got it my freshman year of college, bunch us were drunk... so what about you Tina any tattoos?"

I nodded "I have one that most people never even notice."

"Ok well now you have tell me where it is."

"Hmm maybe if you had been paying attention earlier."

Janice smiled that Beaty queen smile and said "I'm sorry but my mind was else where." She leaned in and playfully bit my nipple.

"Hey! You bit me! That hurt."

"Aww do you want me to kiss it and make it better?"

"Yes please."

Janice leaned down and swirled her tongue around my nipple, eliciting a small moan from me.

"So now will you tell me where your tattoo is?"

"Aww but that wouldn't be as much fun as you searching for it."

With a fake pout and a sigh "ok but at least give me a hint."

"Hmmm only if you ask nicely."

"Nicely huh? I can do nice." She said as she kissed me our tongues dancing briefly, before she broke the kiss. Smiling at me she asks " was that nice?"

"Hmm it was...quite lovely."

"Ok so that's how you want to play." Janice leaned down and began sucking my right nipple while she rubbed and twisted my left. She then began kissing a trail down my body until she reached my pussy. With her hands on my thighs she pushed my legs apart and quickly gave my wet sex a lick.

"Oooh that was nice." I cooed. "More please?"

Janice then ran her finger up and down my slit a few times before she slid two fingers into my now dripping pussy. She slid her fingers in and out of me while licking my clit. She was driving me closer and closer to the edge. I fell over the edge when she inserted a third finger and began fingering me hard and fast.

"Hmmm mmhmm ohhh there right there *pant* I'm cumming ohhh shit. YESSSSSSSSS!"

I pulled Janice up for a kiss, but before she would kiss me she grinned and said "ok so we both agree that I asked nicely enough right?"

With a deep sigh I responded "yes mam, you've earned your prize but you're probably going to be disappointed, however you did ask so nicely."

I spread my legs and pointed to the small golden bell tattoo on the inside of my right leg. Janice looked at it and ran her fingers across it and said. "No wonder I didn't see it, it's small. And in an odd location."

She leaned and an kissed me gently on the lips. "ok so I want the whole story red why a bell and why there? C'mon out with it."

I sighed "ok unlike you I was not drunk when I got mine. I got it two weeks before my college graduation. It's in honor of a woman who taught me to love myself and not to be ashamed of my sexual desires. Her name was/is Bella Larson."

"Wow, sounds like this chick made quite the impact on you. Who was she? how'd you meet her?"

"She did make an impact a lasting one. I met her the first day of my creative writing class. When she walked in I knew I was in trouble. And that's all I'm saying about it for now because I really need some sleep because I have lunch plans with my dream girl, and a certain someone has worn me out."

"Ok I'll let you get some sleep but you have to tell me more about Bella over lunch."