Blaze Reynard & the 7 dwarves

Story Info
Stepping out into the world, Blaze makes seven new friends.
3.8k words
4.8
1.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
minski
minski
99 Followers

Fox on the Road 4 - A sequel to Respite at the Inn

With a groan I get up, rummage trough my bag and pull out my second set of clothes. Nothing wrong with the leather pants and blouse, but I feel -- heated. Exited. Aroused. The short skirt and bodice befit my mood better. Arasadil clicks his tongue.

"Glad you brought that. You looked appetizing without revealing that much, too, but this... really suits you."

I feel myself blush as I hang my fire opal necklace around my neck, letting it rest on the naked skin of my deep neckline and follow the two into the common-room downstairs.

The room is large, bigger than the whole lower floor of the Inn of my village, and is buzzing with activity. People, conversations, shouts, even singing. So much going on...

"Pretty quiet in here", Daisy observes.

I stare at her in disbelief but then the elf nods and turns to the Innkeeper at the bar.

"Slow evening?"

The man grunts.

"It's a workday, what do you expect. Also, there's he new tavern down the block. Not an Inn, but they have drinks and claim to have a dryad waitress."

"A dryad?"

I blink in disbelief but Arasadil just giggles.

"Been there. It's just a petite naked woman with her skin painted green and some leaves and moss stuck in her hair and on her boobs and pussy. They'll come back here once they notice the ale is shite!"

The half ogre laughs, and the elf smiles. I look at them.

"Can we we go there? What if it Is a dryad?"

As we walk to a table, Arasadil chuckles.

"You can go wherever you want, we're your friends, not your guards. As for that tavern, though... I can assure you, no dryad has ever or will ever work for a human, let alone move from the woods to a town. You better avoid places that make such brash claims. At least until you have some more - experience in the world. I'm pretty sure they're not owned by trustworthy people."

"Oh..."

He laughs.

"Don't be disappointed, you've only moved a few miles from your home, little human. You can't expect to meet all the wonders of the world right here. This probably seems large and worldly to you, but... trust me. It is not. If you want to meet a dryad, I can introduce you to one, some day."

"Why would anyone want to meet dryad? All they ever talk about is plants and bees and birds, and light and water... They don' even fuck..."

Daisy sits down with a grunt.

"They don't..."

I lower myself to a chair. Arasadil sits across from me and smiles.

"Plant spirits. They are born when a new plant sprouts, so all the -- fornicating and procreating is done by their flora. Birds and bees. Not very exiting. They Can get friendly and do a -- fleshy being some favours. though, if they like them. But they don't take any pleasure from it other than the act of kindness rand friendship. Aren't physically equipped for carnal bliss."

I frown.

"That sounds like you know what you're talking about..."

The half ogre grins.

"He hooked up with a willow tree once. He'll fuck anything."

"I didn't fuck the tree, you oaf, only the tree's dryad!"

"Same thing. If you believe them, they are one with their plant."

"Well... Mabe... Technically. But trees don't have mouths, if you catch my drift. Or hands..."

"What about the singing trees of... "

"Even I would NOT hook up with an Actual tree! Well. Probably. A sexy little birch, maybe..."

They laugh and I can only stare and gulp at their conversation. They have So much experience to share. I feel like the third wheel. How long must I be in their company to feel like one of them and not just their past time and plaything?

"Evening. What would you like?"

I look up and stare at the serving maid. Her outfit is pretty similar to mine, I notice and feel a bit weird to be practically wearing my work uniform, even tough it is not really recognisable as such and I wear it because it makes me feel sexy. I stare at her - way too long and Arasadil begins to speak.

"What's on the menu, good girl?"

"Pork roast, trout soup, stew surprise."

"You're not going to tell us what's in the stew surprise, are you?"

"That's the surprise.

"Mhm. You like fish, Blaze?"

It takes me a second to notice he's talking to me.

"I... guess..."

There aren't many fish in the creeks of our village and we're far from the sea.

"Fish soup. And bread and cheese aplenty, we have an ogre to fill up!"

The maid grins grins at Daisy, pretty unimpressed like she gets to serve ogres every day.

"Half ogre", Daisy mumbles, but doesn't deny it. I've seen her eat. A lot. Soup probably won't do for her.

"And wine. The good one."

The elf smiles and the maid nods, leaving our table.

"That sounds fancy...", I can only comment, not even mentioning that he ordered our food for us. He grins.

"Your ideas of fancy are hopefully going to change. A lot when you see the world, little human."

The food arrives, Arasadil picks up his spoon after he filled his cup with wine and I follow his example. Daisy grabs her bowl of soup and chugs it like a small cup of water before taking the loaf of bread and the cheese and beginning what's apparently the main course for her. Arasadil simply hands me some pieces of the cheese and the bread he managed to break off for himself and me before the half ogre claimed the rest. Apparently he knows her appetite and her speed in satisfying it. I smile at him gratefully and begin to eat the soup - more than enough as a main course for my taste - dipping the bread and adding a bit of cheese from time to time. The soup is good -- I'm not used to fish but I might get to.

"Wait until you get to taste food from the sea. Such a variety. Oysters, mussels, lobster, fish eggs..."

"Alright, alright, I'm just a dumb girl from the country, but there's no need to mock me. You can't eat eggs from fish, how would you peel those?"

Daisy chuckles with a grumble. And I feel I'm still the butt of a joke despite having called out Arasadil's Obvious attempt to make a fool of me. I blush, hard, and mumble to myself. I love blushing for other reasons with these two, but not like this. Thank the gods, a distraction comes along. From a table at the far end of the common room that I had barley noticed. Only heard some loud and joyful noises. I have been quite sidetracked by everything in my head and the company of my two friends. A small figure approaches us - it takes me a few moments, but when they speak, I recognise them.

"Good evening, lass."

"Friend dwarf. Greetings."

I am a little uncertain what to do -- I hardly ever met new people in my old village, let alone so many of them that there had been a need to introduce them to each other. Arasadil takes over, so much more wordly than me.

"If our friend doesn't do it, let me introduce myself. My name is Arasadil, this is Gach'Brag. You've met our friend already, I presume."

The dwarf nods.

"Even though I seem to have forgotten her name..."

I blink, remembering now that I failed to introduce myself back then. Probably for the best, though, given how since then I have found a new name.

"Blaze."

The dwarf nods.

"And how did you meet our good friend, my lady?"

I stare at the elf -- did he just dare a guess as to the dwarf's gender or does he really know? I have no clue how he would, but he's met a lot more of their kind than me, I'm sure. And maybe elves can smell females? He surely smells a lot on me. Either he guessed right or he really knew - apparently he was correct. The dwarf smiles under their - her - thick beard.

"My name is... "

She utters a string of sounds I couldn't reproduce if I tried for weeks. Which she must be aware of.

"You can call me Cheeky. Pretty inaccurate translation, but the closest thing."

I nod gratefully.

"I had the pleasure of directing the young lady to this Inn some hours ago. Wanted to inquire if you arrived well. I assume these two are the friends you were looking for? Glad you found them."

I just nod.

"Yes. Thank you... Cheeky. I had a very... pleasant arrival..."

Daisy's low chuckle rumbles through the Inn and Arasadil grins broadly, making me blush again.

"Excellent. You do look good, too. Rosy cheeks. You seemed tired after your day's journey. Definitely revived yourself. Did you have nap?"

"Uh... no... I... ..."

"Blaze had an orgasm."

Arasadil offers the information without hesitation with a warm smile on his face. I stare at him wide eyed, my mouth hanging open.

"Wha..."

"Splendid."

The dwarf slaps my shoulder.

"Nothing like a good climax after a long dreary day to get the spirits up. I'm glad you're not one of those prudish humans only mating joylessly in the dark. There are so many of those."

"I... no... we... "

"We wouldn't burden ourselves with that type of human companion would we Gach'Brag?"

The elf looks at the half ogre and Daisy nods affirmatively.

"Wouldn't!"

"As a matter of fact, Blaze just left her cosy little village to learn the ways of he world. Meet new people. Have adventures. Fuck other species. Didn't you Blaze?"

I can only blink. Apparently I'm the only one shocked by those information about me handed out so generously, the dwarven woman seems to find it perfectly normal. I need to get myself together. I must seem like a countty bumpkin to her. Or worse - a typical human. I nod.

"Right. Yeah, Indeed. Jolly good. Hoho!"

What. Am. I. Saying? Cheeky grins at me.

"Would you three like to join us at our table?"

Arasadil looks to her, raising an eyebrow.

"Your friends wouldn't mind the company of an elf?"

Now Cheeky looks serious,

"Do You mind the company of dwarves?"

Arasadil shakes his head smiling.

"I have fought with dwarves in the Ogre Wars and met many I call friends ever since. And yet, I learned to never assume that old grudges don't..."

Cheeky slaps his shoulder now -- has to stand on her toes to do so.

"Old times are old times. I have thought that applies to the side of elves as well. I have travelled the world to further our causes, and build alliances for my people. Were not like the old folks hiding deep in their mines, dwelling on old tales of animosities."

"Good to hear"

The elf stands up, Dais follows his lead and so do I, walking over to the company of dwarves.

"Six companions? Your group is blessed."

Cheeky smiles at the elf's comment.

"You know our customs?"

"Seven whenever possible in a group, a homestead or a workplace - to honour the seven old dwarven gods of metal and stones."

Cheeky nods.

"Indeed. We are lucky to have been able to find seven for our current mission. Let me introduce you..."

Cheeky the dwarf utters a number of guttural words in her own language that the elf by my side acknowledges with nods. Does he actually speak dwarfish or is he just being polite? He did recognize her gender, so... Still, I will not remember any of that, let alone reproduce.

"Randy..."

I blink and look at the dwarf until I understand she translated her companion's names like she translated her own. Thank the Gods.

"Horny, Kinky..."

"Wait..."

"Naughty."

"Those are your names?"

She smiles at me broadly form her bearded face.

"Rough approximations, of course. Our real names carry a weight of hundreds of generations. But... there're also enhanced by a monicker given to us by our community when we became adults which reflects our nature the best. We usually limit the translation of our names to that one. The rest is -- hard to remember for non-dwarvish minds, even when translated to your tongue."

I nod.

"But... All of your monickers are... uhm.."

Cheeky laughs.

"When we form our bands of optimality seven, we naturally band together with dwarves... similar in nature and interest to our own, if possible."

She winks at me and I blush.

"I... see...."

"May I carry on?"

I nod and she points to the next dwarf at the table.

"Racy and Pervy."

I give a hopefully friendly and not too confused nod to everyone introduced.

"H...Hello, Ladi..."

I hesitate. It's likely that it's a mixed group - like with Cheeky, I cannot tell the gender of any one of them. I look over to Arasadil in the hope he takes over. He doesn't.

"Good evening, dwarven friends. I am Blaze Renard."

The name comes across my lips easier the longer I own it.

"Arasadil..."

The name is followed by a long string of silvery vowels floating in the air. I had no idea his name is longer. Too long for me to remember, which is why he didn't mention it to me, I assume. Like the dwarves, elves seem to have little faith in humans to be able to pronounce their language. Rightfully, I fear. He bows and the dwarves nod in acknowledgment. In varying degrees of friendliness, but none of them worse than indifferent. Apparently the elf's worries were unfounded. Old feuds seem not to bother this group,

"Gach'Brag!"

Daisy introduces herself without any formalities.

"An ogre?", one of the dwarves demands.

"Half. On my father's side!"

I see the dwarves relaxing a little. As much as they seem to accept elves, a full grown ogre in here might have become awkward. Just a little. Daisy's speech, her behaviour and restraint seem to settle their concerns, as well as her human and elven company, I believe. She doesn't seem intend on eating anyone. I chuckle, remembering how I feared she might, only yesterday. And how the only way she ate me was... quite entertaining.

Cheeky offers us chairs and we sit down at the already crowed table.

The maiden brings a round of ale to the cheers of the dwarves, agitated and joyful -- not drunk as such. From the little bit of experience I have with dwarves from the Inn in my little home town, it takes a lot more than human brewed ale to get dwarves drunk. But like most of their kind, they are eager to laugh, joke and sing. A hard working species, that also knows how to relax hard at the end of a day.

Daisy quickly warms up to them - human ale has as little effect on her half ogre physiology as it has on them - maybe mostly because of her massive size. Where the dwarves put the alcohol in their small compact bodies, I can only speculate.

Arasadil nips on his tankard -- not because he fears to get drunk - thinking about it, I am probably the only one in real danger of that at this non-human table -- but I assume because he prefers wine, from what I observed last evening. But he's polite in company, the dwarves invited us generously, so he obliges.

I take a swig -- it's good ale -- better than the one at my old Inn. I'd also prefer the wine I had yesterday. That was SO good, but I'm used to ale, though I mostly only drank it out of courtesy when a patron offered me one. With clear intentions, usually, that never came to pass, of course. I try to be careful of my intake of alcohol, despite working at an Inn I'm not used to too much. Not that I have anything to fear -- I am absolutely certain my new friends would only use my inebriation to the point were I want them to stop. Even though right now I can't think of a point were I would.

I giggle, to the amusement of Arasadil.

"Already tipsy little human?"

I raise an eyebrow, shake my head and take another sip.

The dwarvish group is excellent company. I have already experienced at my old Inn that dwarves, despite mostly being notorious for their rigid work ethics also know how to relax and enjoy well deserved time off. The know how to drink, to feast, and to sing. And my seven new little friends are no exception.

Cheeky teaches me Dwarvish songs -- phonetically, only, and judging by the reaction of the elf and the half ogre, it may be for the best I don't understand the words I'm singing. He chuckles amused, Daisy laughs her hollering belly laugh and the dwarves share knowing looks about the human woman singing their drinking songs. That are probably not just about drinking.

Time flies by -- I cannot remember having had so much fun in my entire life - I honestly can't remember having seen anyone ever having so much fun, despite working in an Inn. Most people in my old place have come there to get drunk alone or in small groups. It rarely looked like a party and more likely than not brawls broke out instead of singing. This is a way of spending a night drinking I was almost unaware of.

As the evening progresses, I become more and more friendly with my new - friends. I learned their names, despite feeling slightly dirty -- I still have no clue as to the gender of any of the seven other than Cheeky who has accepted the female pronouns from Arasadil without complaint - somehow the dwarves manage to never use any pronouns that would give me a hint. But the longer I know them, the less I care.

I notice them getting handsy. Publicly kissing is apparently completely normal as are wandering hands. I wonder if I could pick out genders from observing closely who makes out with who, but I lost orientation quickly. It seems everyone makes out with everyone, which -- isn't helping. My oldest friends on this table - that I know for a whole day now - Daisy and Arasadil are getting excited, too. I see them share a kiss before they both turn to the dwarf sitting next to each and start making out with them.

I gulp. Look around. This is getting quite raunchy for a public place. None of the other patrons seems to mind, though. Is this normal? For dwarves or anyone at this place? Nobody Ever tried anything like this in my old Inn, dwarves included. Just half a day from home, this world is -- so different. And then I feel a hand on my chest. Look down to my side into the face of a smiling dwarf. Randy. I breath in deep. Take another sip of ale. And smile back at them.

Arasadil was right, if unexpectedly frank. I left my village to explore the world. And sex in particular, after last night's -- enlightenment I experienced. There are Exactly zero reasons not to start here and now. I bend down a little to the dwarf's face. Their beard tickles but their lips are soft and their tongue daringly explores my mouth. I open it and return the favour, my hand wanders to their chest - I know they are equipped like humans under their clothes, but through the thick leather and metal of their utilitarian outfit I can feel no indication of breasts. I wander further, hearing them moan into my mouth and put my hand between their legs. Again - too much fabric, too thick to be sure.

I shrug internally. I have had sex with a female before, I'm sure I'll find out soon enough. Right now, their gender is the least of my worries. As I lean into Randy and kiss them hungrily and demandingly, I feel a tickle at the back of my neck. more beard, as soft dwarven lips kiss it, and firm hands reach around me, touching my boobs through my bodice. Unfair head-start, I think. And almost giggle. They sure know about my gender from the get go. Time to turn the table. I hungrily return the dwarf's kiss and try to fondle them as well as I can, but my hands cannot feel through the thick layer of leather and metal. Meanwhile their hand caresses my body, quickly finding their way under my pretty skimpy clothes.

I groan as a nimble finger finds its way under my skirt and into my wet and eager pussy, a thumb rubbing my clit. I try to open my eyes, look around. Kissing and making out is one thing, but I seriously begin to lose control - in this very public place. No one seems to pay us any attention though - or at least nobody minds. Is this a Big Town thing or just people's respect for dwarves? Surely never happened in our little village Inn.

I put a hand on their arm, half-heartedly resist, but Randy clearly knows, feels I don't mean it. They keep teasing me, rubbing me, penetrating my inner grotto.

My body, still heated from my recent self exploration in my friends' room quickly rises up again, approaching a climax real soon.

I bite my lip, try to restrain myself, suppress the orgasm, but I can't, as little as I can stop myself screaming loudly and banging my fists on the table when I do come.

minski
minski
99 Followers
12