Blaze Reynard & the 7 dwarves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking around -- yeah. That Did get noticed. Nobody seems to complain, though, the other guests either ignore us or stare at me with broad grins on their faces.

As does Arasadil.

"You must forgive our pet human. She's not accustomed to public displays of affection. She only just yesterday lost her virginity and seems to lack self control to just - play around."

I stare at him with a frown. Absolutely NO need to suddenly put me on the spot like this and reveal my whole two day sex life. Daisy just chuckles, but the dwarves smile friendly. And understanding.

"Humans are a weird species, aren't they, friend elf? So repressed, so full of energy and then so often so undisciplined in harnessing it."

The dwarves nod knowingly and I feel myself blush to the old dwarfs analysis of my species - and me, for I feel I fit perfectly into their description.

"Maybe we should repair to a more private place for some more -- interspecies lessons", the elf proposes and the dwarves bang their tankards in agreement. As does Daisy. I gulp. I am not exactly being asked myself. but I assume, my premature orgasm in public counts as agreement, too. Feels like it to me. I look into Arasadil's eyes.

"Relax. You'll like it. Your first real orgy! With dwarves! Always a good choice."

To be continued upstairs....

12