Bleached Blonde Latinas Ch. 02

Story Info
Jovi's training continues, and an old friend helps out.
6.6k words
4.78
8.8k
5
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bleached Blonde Latinas vs the Boner Boys - Ch. 02

Jovi was at the keyboard, engrossed in something. It was his second full day in Los Angeles, and all he had done so far was eat, sleep, and have sex with Jane. He had not yet put clothes on since he first took them off. "It's better this way," she said. "Less wear and tear on your wardrobe." She also mentioned that his nudity made her hornier, which sealed the deal, so naked he remained. Jane spent a lot of time in her undies. Jovi made her feel eighteen again. The household staff were used to seeing naked men in the house, and Jovi had gotten used to being nude in front of them, so harmony reigned.

In a surprising role-reversal, Jane allowed him to take charge sexually. He could fuck as long as he wanted to; he could fuck until he dropped. Taking a page from Muhammad Ali's 'rope-a-dope', she'd let him fuck and fuck, and cum and cum. He could live out his dominant alpha male fantasy, but she figured that he'd soon tire and look to her for leadership.

Jovi was a house-guest, not a houseboy. He was not a chick-with-a-dick, he was a man-with-a-dick. He slept in an upstairs bedroom, not the semen-infested lair where remnants of Herman's essence remained, no matter how thoroughly and how often the room was cleaned.

The flower-petal, the Tsubaki, was the gift that kept on giving. It worked on penises too, and Jovi's orgasms were going off like skyrockets, his cock spurting like a fire-hose. Jane saw male ejaculations as a victory, for it was through orgasms that they were controlled. She had big plans for her cuddly-cute boy-toy, plans which right now called for a lot of sex, and when he wore down, which he would, she'd be ready with her arsenal.

Maybe it was the thrill of banging a porn star that over which he happened to be lusting just a few days earlier, or maybe it was the forbidden pleasure of doing the boss' wife - not just boinking her, but living with her - but whatever it was, Jovi was in sexual nirvana. Later that day he was browsing the Donkey website when Jane came over and sat down by him. She put her arm around his shoulder and caressed it gently. "We're having a visitor tonight. A cunt, and I think wants to fuck you." To his puzzled look, she added, "no, serious, she's the Soapland producer. You want to be on the show, right, so if she wants to try you out you'll have to let her." She shook her head side-to-side in mock frustration. "That's showbiz,my darling. It's a tough racket. When I think of all the girls you're gonna have to sleep with in order to get to the top..."

Was she serious, he wondered. "You know, I don't even know how the hell she knew you were here," Jane added. "News travels fast; big-mouth Hideki, no doubt. Hey, what you looking at?"

"I was watching a video. Now I'm reading about it." He chuckled. "Listen to this. "The girl was terribly miscast as the wife. The role required a catty bitch, but all we got was a bleached blonde Latina."

"Is that my video?" He smiled and nodded. "Let me look at that," she said. "Which one?"

Jovi had landed on Herman's blog. He continued reading the comment for her, and Jane felt better when she found out that the bleached blonde Latina in question was not her, but another Donkey actress. "But that's my film they're talking about. What's the website?" Jane was surprised, to say the least, to learn that it was the Donkey site. She had no idea there was a blog, but now she wanted to read everything. She slid in closer to the monitor, and her leg made contact with Jovi's. If he read the signals correctly, she was hinting at sex.

"Want me to get the vibrator?"

"In a minute, sweet-cheeks, but I wanna read some more of this. Who the fuck is peek-freak, and which chick is the bleached blonde Latina? I gotta know."

Jovi laughed. "You have to admit it's a catchy phrase." The Donkey archives had a video entitled Girl's Gotta Earn a Living, the subject of Herman's rant. The lead actress may have really been a bleached blonde, although the jury was still out on that, but she was British, Australian, or something along those lines; definitely not Latina, but as Herman discovered, when you've got your own blog the facts are what you make of them."

On slow days Herman would create a new login account and pose as someone else. He'd make up a false controversy and get into a heated debate with PEEK-FREAK about something. "Ivan Beatoffski? Who is fucking Ivan Beatoffski? He's the bleached blonde Latina dickhead....wait a minute." Jane thought for a moment. "I know that name...Ivan Beatoffski...it's Herman! That filthy bugger! Ivan Beatoffski is Herman; that's one of his names. I've seen it before...I knew it!"

"It's not that bad. He writes some interesting stuff, and it's funny."

"You know what? I remember now. That girl wore black panties, and she might have worn a black skirt too. Herman hates that. Black-on-black, he used to call it. Jesus Christ; I thought he was talking about two black homos at first. That's probably why he insulted the chick. Bleached blonde Latina," Jane uttering the words derisively. "What a sick fuck - hey, wait, you think he writes interesting stuff? Really?"

"Yeah, and he really, really likes your panties." Jane had forgotten that Herman used to post photos of the underwear he had personally selected for her to wear that day.

"Well, that shit's coming off. I'll see to that."

"Why? You're a star. It's a tribute to you. I liked looking at them. But Herman sounds obsessed."

"Obsessed? He's fucking sick. That's Herman all-right. What about you?"

"What about me?"

"You're not a panty freak, are you?"

Jovi smiled. "I'd like to stick my cock in your panties right now."

"Maybe we should wait," she replied, seeing his limp sausage, ravaged and sore from overuse. "You gotta get it up for Connie. You don't want to blow your audition." Softies usually earned her scorn, but now all Jane saw was a beautiful, cuddly-cute cock-head, attached to a cuddly-cute shaft, attached to a cuddly-cute body. She so wanted to mother it, baby it, smother it with tender love, treat it like a national treasure, wrap her lips around it; but Jovi was so tuckered-out he couldn't get a bone, and yet, despite that, he wanted more sex. Jane beamed with pride; was this a Donkey-boy in the making or what? But grooming a Donkey-boy and turning him into a Donkey-stud was an arduous task, though it would be worth it, because with a little luck Jovi would take his place among the pantheon of male performers that helped make her company what it was.

Jovi was exultant. A meeting with the Soapland producer? Things were moving fast. Was Jane kidding when she said he'd have to fuck her? The casting couch scared him. Was Connie old? Was she fat and ugly? Maybe he should refrain from sex for awhile, but damn, Jane looked so sexy. "I'll get the vibrator," he said.

Jane was answering an email. "No time." She smiled at him. "Guess what? You get to put clothes on! I gotta run an errand, and you're coming with me." She filled him in on the way to the health spa. Pete's refurbishing had gone over budget, and he was having cash-flow problems. Jane had a vested interest, because not only did she use the facility as the backdrop for many of her videos, she and Pete had a history together. He was one of Donkey's four original founders, along with his ex-wife Monica, and a busty, ballsy broad named Olivia.

Tired of Pete's constant bitching about her filming demands, Jane thought part-ownership would, at the very least, get him to shut-up. Today's meeting was not just to agree to everything that they had already agreed upon; they still had a few remaining issues to hash out before the lawyers got involved. For Pete, it wasn't always about cash. He might demand a role in her next flick, or a hook-up with a slutty friend of hers. For Jane, she heard rumors that a friendly rival of hers was also angling for a piece of the club, and she wanted to strike quickly before that could happen. With Jovi in tow, she breezed past the reception desk acting like she already owned it. "It's ladies day," a pretty young thing behind the counter called out, "he can't come in."

"It's okay," Jane retorted, "he's a porn star," and seconds later she was knocking on Pete's office door. There was no response. Jane put her ear to the door. "I can hear someone in there," she said, knocking louder.

"Go away," was the muffled response, which Jane took as an open invitation, so she turned the door handle and entered. Pete was sitting behind his desk, facing the door, but Jane couldn't see his face. What she could see was a fat-ass girl with extremely long hair bouncing up and down on Pete's cock, her plump cheeks spilling onto his legs. She was leaning forward, with her hands wrapped around his neck and her boobs wrapped abound his face.

"Jesus Christ. What the fuck?" The woman stopped bouncing, she leaned back and extricated herself from a hardened shaft. Pete had a nice dong, for a middle-aged man with a paunchy belly. By Donkey standards it was a standard-issue, mid-range specimen, but he was quite proud of it. It certainly got a lot of action. Unfortunately for him, it was currently stuck in neutral.

"Don't you fucking knock?"

"I did knock," she retorted, and then she suddenly recognized the woman who had been riding the bucking bronco. and who was now beaming at her. "Holy crap. Olivia! You goddamn motherfucker. Give me a hug."

"Who's the Cub Scout?" Olivia didn't miss a trick when it came to the male species. For a woman five-foot-two, she packed a lot of wallop. Her breasts were pretty close to perfect - always had been, and probably always would be. They were hangers, carrying the right amount of weight and girth to drop down in the most succulent of ways. Her story was Donkey's story: actress, cocksucker, photographer, bookkeeper, logistics, and so forth. She was the first of the Donkey women to have a houseboy - two of them, in fact, but perhaps her crowning achievement was the discovery of William, the muscular black Adonis who graced many a Donkey production. Speaking of which, Jane had sent him several texts, but he never responded. Olivia was his next door neighbor. "What's going on with Billy?"

"You don't know? He fucked some gangster's wife, and the way I heard it, the gangster wasn't too happy." Jane tried to not to laugh, because it was serious business, but she always knew his dick would someday get him into trouble. "He's been gone for weeks," Olivia said. "Probably went back home to the hills."

"Shit, that's too bad. I had a role for him. So no orgasms for you anymore?"

"Oh, I don't know about that. Cubby's looking pretty hot." Even trousers couldn't hide his erection from Olivia's trained eye. "I think your boyfriend likes me," she observed. Now some men in this situation might try and cover their crotch in embarrassment, but not a Donkey-boy, and Jovi checked off another box.

"Hey, remember me?" Pete's hard-on had not abated. Olivia approached Jovi, took him by the hand, and led him into the room. "Hey Pete, ever get a handjob from a Cub Scout?" Jovi didn't know what to do. He looked to Jane, whose demeanor suggested that he was on his own. She'd been hoping for a slower ascent to the summit of fetish mountain, but Olivia had pushed the fast-forward button, and there was no slowing down.

Olivia placed Jovi's hand on Pete's rod and guided it into a slow and sensual stroking motion. Once confident he knew what he was doing, she knelt down, lowered his trousers, and yelped with joy when a stiffie popped out. Bra and panties may have been Jane's best look, but Olivia was at her best when nude. She had a dark, untrimmed bush that all admirers of the genre, which included Jovi, could appreciate, along with a well-rounded figure. An objective observer might think her a few pounds overweight, but if she were, it was concentrated in her boobs and buttocks, so it was erotic poundage. Sassy, outgoing, and promiscuous, she was a real turn-on, to which the men with boners could attest.

"No undies; I like commando. It speeds things up." The first thing Olivia did hold his penis up with two fingers of one hand, and use the forefinger of the other to flick at his balls. That had to hurt, and Jane winced in his behalf. Jovi seemed impervious, perhaps knowing that he had business of his own to deal with. Had he been alone in the room with Pete the dynamic would have been much different, but with his boss' wife watching, and a lovely, plumped-ass, big-titter playing with his dong, he gave Pete the best handjob he was capable of delivering.

"You're doing a great job, kid," he panted. Pete was a sex addict, and if a woman wasn't around, a man was his second choice, so that tells you most of what you need to know about him. "Whoa...here it is, here it is...I'm gonna cum...oh yeah...shit yeah," and several loud groans accompanied his love-juice as it got flushed out of his pee-hole, landing on his desk. A minute later Pete had gathered his composure. "Ready to talk, Miss Jane?"

"Yeah, but let's go outside, give the lovers some privacy...what, you gonna leave the cum on the desk?"

Pete smiled. "No problem. Eva or Herman will clean up."

"Herman?" Shit, that's right; he works here, doesn't he? Is he here now?"

"I haven't seen him. He might be off today."

"He is," Olivia interjected. "He's off Thursdays." Giggling, she added, "that's why I'm here. I mean, I got nothing against him, but it might be awkward. To much drama, when all I want to do is workout."

"You're getting a good workout today," quipped Jane.

"There's no such thing as a free membership, is there Pete?"

"Hey, a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do."

"Why you putting out for a free membership? What happened to all your money?"

"Janie, I paid off my mortgage." Olivia was still gripping a bone that had not yet spunked, "Ladies, get on with it. Me and cubby got work to do."

"Don't wear him out," pleaded Jane, "he's working tonight," but she knew her words were wasted. Her poor, little, cuddly-cute penis-boy was going to get an impromptu lesson in how to become a Donkey-boy.

Among his many skills, Pete was good at recruiting women for Donkey. He had an eye for the type of slut that would appeal to Jane and her legion of followers, so when he said that he had someone he wanted her to meet, her reply was to bring her over.

"Tomorrow night okay," he asked?"

****

Claudia was a glamorous Mexican model who appeared in several low-budget tittie flicks before moving to Los Angeles in search of better roles. She had been here six months, and all she had gotten so far was an appearance on a Spanish-language television show modeled after The Dating Game. The ladies were forced to sit on high stools, which made it difficult to get off of them without showing a little extra, but of the three ladies competing, only one showed more than she intended. The contestants had access to a monitor, and as soon as Claudia stood up she knew she had flashed the world. The glum look on her face said it all, and she was quickly on the radar of those people who compile upskirt clips and turn them into video loops. The only surprising thing was that Herman hadn't gotten there first.

But despite the accidental exposure, acting jobs remained scarce, which was a damn shame, because she deserved better, based on her good looks. She had a very pretty face, and with her blonde hair piled up high, and her skirt even higher, she had the kind of look one might associate with Donkey, which might also explain her lack of acting jobs, as the look catered to a niche audience, not a mainstream one. Her hooters were modest, yet sufficient, when combined with her attractiveness, and not having a body sculptured by exercise weights didn't dampen her eroticism. The first thing most men would say upon seeing her was 'yeah, I'd do her'. That was Claudia.

She and Pete sat in the back seat of a limousine, but it's not what you might think. The driver was Rodrigo, Claudia's boyfriend, and the limo belonged to the company he worked for. Rodrigo had no interest in appearing in a porn video, but Claudia insisted he accompany her to the interview. Donkey paid well, and they needed the money. Pete said the the men's pay was based on cock-size, which was false, but not by much. It's a matter of pride for some women to want to show off their boyfriend when they're hung like barnyard animals. It made them feel superior to the women whose men were lacking in that area. It's a way of saying "look how hot I am. Look at the dick I attract, and let's face it, a dick like that could have any babe it wanted, but it chose me."

****

Olivia followed Jane home in her car, claiming that she and cubby had some unfinished business. With Jane's consent, she led Jovi upstairs for a lesson in how to be someone's bitch. She would be in charge, not him, but if he felt like a lamb being led to the slaughter, he hid it well. He did look over his shoulder at Jane, hoping perhaps for a reprieve, but none was forthcoming. Maybe he needed someone other than her. whom he revered, to lead him down the primrose path of kink.

It's been noted that Olivia was best appreciated when nude, but when she wore panties she favored sheer, see-through ones that showed off her butt-crack as well as her vibrant pubic hair. Their clothes quickly removed, she and Jovi stood before the other and fondled She was playing with his nipples, and he with hers, when an idea hit him. He started to speak, but was told to wait. For several minutes they simply explored each other's body, their hands going anywhere and everywhere. "Okay, lover boy, what's on your mind?"

Too inhibited to suggest it to Jane, he felt comfortable asking Olivia to bend over and wiggle her butt in his direction, which was followed by him sliding his boner inside her panties. It was a secret fantasy of his - one that was duly noted by Olivia and later passed-on to Jane, to grind against butt-cheeks until he got off. He could get off with or without panties, as the grinding was the most important part, but the elastic band at the panty base added a layer of arousal, and the material added friction to an already throbbing member.

"So close, so close," he uttered, panting audibly, and then he sighed and relaxed. His knees sagged and his groin twitched. Sperm saturated her butt-cheeks and dampened her panties, and he staggered with relief. He had seen that once in a Japanese porn video, and always wanted to try it himself, and now he had.

"Are we done cumming?" His moaning and twitching had gone on for awhile. It was either the greatest orgasm ever, or else he had some issues. Jovi may have fished his wish, but he left the door open for Olivia to reciprocate, and she threw him down on the bed in a violent manner that left no doubt there was a new sheriff in town. In quick order his legs were thrust into a victory position, his rectum was greased up, and then penetrated by a grinning, determined wench. He raised no objection; in fact, he was half-expecting it. He knew the moment he saw Olivia that she represented a walk on the wild side. Jane, on the other hand, was his Old Faithful.

There came a moment when their grunts were in unison, and he could smell her, feel her, become part of her. That was the best part; the interaction, the connection, the feeling of oneness. His hand was instinctively drawn to his penis, which was tingling. The pegging wasn't nearly as bad as he thought it would be and, in fact, it made him hornier than ever.

"That's it, cubby, jerk it for me," encouraged Olivia. "Jerk it; harder, harder!" Spurred on, she thrust with all her might. Jovi's face was a picture of agony, so she thought, but quickly changed her tune once a large dollop of heavy, white cream splattered all over his chest. "Did you like that?" Jovi was breathing too hard to reply, but Olivia responded by reaching into her large bag. "Let's see; what else we got in here?"

12