Bleached Blonde Latinas Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane knew her young buck was in good hands, so she busied herself by reading more of Herman's blog. This is my audience, she thought, these are the people who buy the product. We appeal to perverts. Herman is representative of the typical Donkey aficionado.

She mused on that until Connie arrived, and then they got right down to it. Hideki approved Jovi for a Soapland episode, and she wanted him. "That may be," said Jane, "but I signed him to a personal service contract. I own his dick, not Hideki, so if you want him, you gotta go through me."

"But Hideki..."

"Fuck Hideki. As they say, that's show business."

Connie sighed. "All right, what do you want?"

"What's he worth to you? I'm using him in my next video, and I was hoping for it to be his debut. But we're friends, and we're all part of the Donkey family, so you can have him first." Jane took a deep breath. "The shit I gotta do..."

"Like I said, what do you want?"

"Well, since you ask, I'd kind of like you for my next video."

"Oh shit," replied Connie. "I don't know."

"Look, you'll get to keep your clothes on. I promise."

Now it was Connie that took a deep breath. "Promises, promises. No nudity?"

"Since when are you a prude? Undies only, I swear." Connie gave her a glare. "Look, you gotta give me at least that, and maybe a towel scene."

"But the towel stays on, correct?"

"Okay, okay; Jesus Christ, you drive a hard bargain. So what's my boy gonna have to do for you guys?"

"I'll leave that to Miss Tanaka, but he'll probably do a massage scene, and then maybe Koh's fantasy sequence, so two scenes in all."

Jane hissed. "We got a problem."

"What's the problem?"

"I'm planning a long career for my client. If he does a homo scene with Koh his brand will be damaged, because that will put them on the same level, and Jovi's way better than Koh. Now I don't mind them a threesome...you know what; I need final say on the script."

Connie rebutted Jane's argument, not realizing that she was being put on. There was no personal service contract. But having made her point, the Soapland producer waited for a response, but Jane had tuned her out and was instead staring at her intently. "What," Connie asked? "Why you looking at me like that? What is it?"

"How would you classify your hair color: dark blonde or light brown?"

"I don't know," she answered. "Six one, half dozen the other, I suppose."

"Have you ever considered becoming a bleached blonde? I mean, it doesn't have to be a good bleach; just bad enough so everyone can tell it's a bleach job." Connie hadn't considered it. "That's too bad," said Jane, "because you might have to do it for the video. I'm thinking of calling it Bleached Blonde Latinas.

"But I'm not Latina."

"That's okay. You can hide heritage, but you can't hide hair color."

In the end they compromised. Connie agreed to becoming a bleached blonde Latina, and Jane agreed to waive her demand over Jovi's script approval. "You watch his beat-off video?" Connie said she had, that Hideki had sent it to her.

Olivia and her Cub Scout made it down the stairs looking worn, or at least cubby did. Olivia strode like a champion. Jane chuckled. "That girl can chew a man up and spit him out. My client might not have much gas left in the tank, so if you want to take him for a test drive, buyer beware."

Connie cut her off. "I just want to admire him, and she walked over to the foot of the stairs where he stood, and began to pat him up and down. "Very nice," she remarked. As the producer of a porn show, Connie had mastered the art of ogling a man while making it appear to be about business. Accordingly, her hand reached for genitalia, the pretense being a testicle inspection.

"Do his balls look swollen to you," Olivia asked? She was now next to Jane, who opened her mouth in mock astonishment.

"You didn't?"

Olivia beamed. "I did."

"Shit, he didn't do that with me," Jane grumbled, as she got filled-in on the kinky details. "All I got was a straight fuck...hours and hours of fucking."

"Maybe he thinks of you as the wife and me as the mistress." Men get loose with their mistresses."

"Damn, I wanted to be the mistress, but I was bringing him along slowly." Connie and Jovi had disappeared. "Shit, she's gonna be a mistress too. That fucking cunt's gonna ruin him."

"See, you're already thinking like the wife. It all makes sense. By the way," Olivia asked, "did you see the way she looked at me?"

"What, you thinking lez city?"

"I don't know."

"You know, she only got that fucking Soapland gig because Hideki wanted to screw her. Now she acts like her shit don't stink." Jane let that thought set in. "Maybe she wants you for an episode. They're always looking for big tits. Hey, let me ask you a question: would you call your hair color dark blonde or light brown..."

****

It was audition time. Olivia and Jane sat on the big couch in the den. In-between them, feeling awesome, was Jovi. That he was naked surely added to the awesomeness. Olivia was wearing grunge clothes when he first met her; now she stunned in an extremely tight, form-fitting, long-sleeved dress. Were Herman here there's no telling what might have happened. The dress material came to an abrupt end once it passed over her audacious butt, and while it was a formidable hurdle, the hem ended there to serve as bait.

The ladies couldn't stop reminiscing about old times. Olivia reminded her that it was she who banged Hideki the night they sold the business to him; Jane only sat on his face, and she reminded Olivia that she used to take some amazing photos which, believe it or not, were still on the website and still getting a lot of action. Most involved nudes of William, the aforementioned muscular black Adonis. Olivia had taken a series of photographs as he worked out and lifted weights while under the watchful eyes of grateful females who couldn't believe they were getting paid to do something they would have gladly done for free.

"I need someone to take still photos on the set during the shoots, and you're the best. We'll put them on the website, assuming it meets the approval of Ivan Beatoffski."

"Who? What?"

"Ivan Beatoffski is Herman. He's the web-master, or one of them. He started a blog, and that's an alias he uses."

"Look, I know he's kind of weird," Olivia admitted, "but we used to have so much fun together. And you too. You stole him from me."

"Yeah, and I've been punished enough. Look, I know, he means well. His brain's like an encyclopedia...at least when it comes to porn shit. What he needs is a girlfriend, but I think he likes whacking too much." Jane paused. "Listen, if you're at the shoots I'll allow Herman there. That's what he really wants. Together, we can control him. But, and this is a huge but, he has to wear a dick-clamp at all times. That's the only way to deal with him."

"Forget about Herman. Let's talk about this one." Olivia's hand was resting on top of Jovi's thigh. Not to be outdone, Jane did likewise on his other. Was there any wonder Jovi was feeling awesome? "Janie, you did me a solid." Olivia's hand moved closer to the cuddly-cute penis. "I'll be glad to help you out."

Claudia stripped first, although she kept her underwear on. Was Jovi digging it? Jane glanced at his pecker, because 'penis don't lie', and it was a good way to evaluate hotness. Claudia passed Jane's eyeball test, but Jovi was too spent for an honest appraisal, so she'd rely on her own acumen. The girl had one very important thing in her favor; dark roots were detected under her blonde coiffure. "Is that your natural hair color?" Claudia blushed and stammered, thrown off her game by the surprising question. "If it's bleached, that's fine," Jane added. "I just need to know."

Claudia was indeed a bleached blonde Latina. Once that became known, Her hiring was but a formality. Jane liked variety. Claudia was gorgeous-slutty, Olivia was earthy-slutty, Connie was high-class slutty, and Jane had another woman in mind who was low-class slutty, so it was a good mix. It was also four down, and three to go, it being decided that seven women would be needed. "Okay Rodrigo, let's see what you got, boy."

What Rodrigo had money couldn't buy, although he wasn't in a rush to show it off, but a glare from Claudia set him straight. "You're not going to believe this," he commented, as he loosened his belt, undid the buttons and allowed his pants to drop. Jane tightened her grip on Jovi's thigh in anticipation. Rodrigo's cock-head was already peering out below his boxers; a very fortuitous circumstance for a man at a porn audition.

"Holy moly," cried Olivia. "Are you fucking kidding me?" Claudia beamed with pride, Pete almost choked on his beer, and Jane licked her lips. The thing just hung...it was just there. It was so big that it was difficult to tell whether it was hard or soft. Now Rodrigo wasn't the handsomest of men, but he'd do; his junk gave him a lot of credibility.

"How big is that fucker?"

"Big enough," he said.

"We're into exact science here, so we gotta measure." Jane had an old-fashioned, cloth tape-measure, which she handed to Olivia. "Do the honors, girlfriend."

"Man, do we do a tag and release on this one, or just measure it? She studied the tape-measure. "You think this is enough?"

"It's eighteen inches. If it ain't, I've got a yardstick somewhere in the house."

Olivia took Jovi by the hand. "Come on cubby, time for you to learn how to measure dick." Jane still couldn't get over how sexy Olivia looked. Her dress was mostly black, with a little red trim. Jane stared at her butt as she approached Rodrigo. Her dress was so tight and so short it kept rising up on to her cheeks, and Jane saw, or thought she saw, black panties. She couldn't be certain. Black-on-black, she noted. Herman was fucking right. If this were a scene, and she directing, she'd have to do a re-shoot, with more focus on the uppie. Jesus Christ, I'm turning into fucking Herman, she thought.

"Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa; what's going on? He's not doing it." Rodrigo took exception to a man touching his dick." He looked over at Claudia, who pleaded with angry eyes. He then looked over at Pete, who was distracted, imagining Claudia without her bra and panties. Rodrigo then looked over at Jane, whom he rightfully suspected to be the boss of this outfit. What did she think?

"It's like this, Rodrigo. I'll tell you what I think, and it will also give you some insight into what we do here. Imagine yourself tied up, spreadeagled on a post, like Jesus-style, okay. Claudia is lying down on the floor next to you, several boys are standing over her, and they're jerking off, There are other cute girls around too. You wanna join in, but you can't; you're tied up. Maybe you wanna fuck Claudia, maybe you wanna fuck the other girls and leave Claudia to the jerkers, or maybe you wanna save Claudia from the jerkers. It doesn't matter, you can't do shit; you're tied up. What if I told you the only way you could get untied was to get sucked off by a man? Would you do it?"

Rodrigo thought about it. "He'll do it," blurted out Claudia. Rodrigo nodded, though his heart wasn't in it.

"Just focus on the girls," Jane told him. "It ain't homo if we're watching." As she spoke she re-crossed her legs, hoping that might help.

Olivia smiled at him. "Good," she said. "I'm glad you're all-in."

"I'm not," he chuckled, nervously. "But go ahead."

"This is where you start," she instructed her young pupil. Rodrigo certainly had a big one, but other than that it was nothing special. It was a salami hanging off a rack in the delicatessen; it lacked grace, it lacked definition, and it lacked character. It did nothing for Jovi. The thought of pleasing a man sexually he did not find repugnant in itself, but he wasn't into penis-worship. Of course, he hadn't yet met Donkey Dan, which would change his perspective dramatically,

"Ordinarily you'd hold it from the tip, but this is one is humongous, so you can hold it from the middle." Rodrigo looked away, unable to watch, but Claudia was quite amused. Her boyfriend could use a little humility.

"Place you hand on his balls, right where the shaft ends. and hold the tape-measure right there." She looked up at Rodrigo. "You holding out okay?"

"I'm okay," he uttered softly.

Jovi didn't need to be told that the next step was to smooth out the tape-measure along the underside of the shaft, all the way to the top. "Our boy's a fast learner," Olivia noted.

"Okay, what do you got?" Jovi pulled the tape away. "Thirteen inches," he said.

Claudia was defiant. "He can do better," she said. "Try again." No one was going to short-sell her man.

Olivia smiled. "You holding out on us, big guy? You know what's coming next, don't you?"

"Yeah, I know, I get sucked off until I hit fourteen inches." Jane's mind had been drifting until she heard 'fourteen inches'.

"What the fuck?" She got off the couch for a closer look. "It doesn't even look hard," she observed. "Okay, we got three girls here, and one dirty old fart. What do you think, Olivia?

She thought what Jane thought, and they blurted out "Jovi time" almost simultaneously.

"Your next job, young man, is to get Rodrigo to fourteen inches. Think you can do it?" Rodrigo grimaced, but Claudia came over and massaged his back, which helped take his mind off of the here-and-now.

Why me, thought Jovi, not exactly thrilled to be putting mouth-on-dick, before remembering how hospitable the ladies had been to him, and he felt shame and remorse over his selfishness. There was silence for a minute or so, the only sound being Jovi's slurping. "Okay, I think that's it," Rodrigo announced. It stuck out a little more than before, but it still didn't look as firm as a boner ought to. However, it was indeed fourteen inches. "So we're good?"

"Don't you want to cum?"

"No, that's okay, I'm good." Rodrigo's mindset was not that of a typical porn player, but Jane knew how to deal with strange birds. He'd get both extremes; the most hetero scene as well as the most homo. If five hotties wanted to gang-rape someone, it would be him, and if two young Japanese men in the shower wanted to suck on a cock, it would be Rodrigo's as well. But Claudia could have almost any man she wanted, and while she was probably a size-queen, she wouldn't stick with Rodrigo unless he knew what to do with his king-sized weapon. To Jane, it was an indication that he was a good fuck.

"Okay children," said Jane, "you got the job. We'll start in about two weeks, and there'll probably be about two weeks work in it too. I can get in touch with you through Pete, right? Everyone nodded in the affirmative, including Pete, who was still thinking how he might seduce Claudia on the ride home.

The ladies and the house-guest were finally alone. "Remember how we were talking about the threesome we had with Hideki? Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Jovi time, Jovi time!"

In town but for a few days and Jovi had already fucked the boss' wife so many times he lost count. He fucked the boss' wife's best friend. He fucked the big-shot producer of a porn show, and with a little luck he might get to fuck a real-life, bleached blonde Latina. But he was evolving too. Donkey females were addicting, as was the Donkey lifestyle. Once in the bedroom, he surprised the girls by telling them that he wanted to be spanked. Olivia started to remove her dress, but Jovi halted her. He wanted her to keep it on when she spanked him He lay across her lap, and the first thing she did was reach down and make sure his weenie was secured between her thighs. She could feel it squirm and wiggle, and she winked at Jane who, by the way, sat across from them and, with panties removed, was planning to put the Japanese Flower Petal to work.

For Jovi, it was a perfect end to a perfect day. Olivia had been so nice to him, and now she was rubbing his butt so tenderly that it made him shiver. It felt so reassuring, so arousing, that it outweighed whatever punishment was on the way. He could feel his cock hardening, nestled in her inviting, tender flesh. It felt like paradise. He'd never forget this moment, never forget how good it felt. Herman may whack over panties, but memories of hot cock against warm thigh would do it for Jovi.

Considering all that, offering up his buttocks to Olivia felt like a blessing, and he braced himself for the leather paddle. Each stroke solidified their bond. His pain was her pleasure. Maybe Olivia would use the Tsubaki later on, and masturbate to his submission. As for Jane, still reeling in flower-petal mania, he'd reward her by fucking her so hard she'd ditch the vibrator for good.

12