Bleached Blonde Latinas Ch. 03

Story Info
Jovi and Olivia debut on Soapland. Jane finishes casting.
3.9k words
4.5
3.1k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bleached Blonde Latinas vs the Boner Boys - Ch. 03

On the way to the spa, of which she now part-owner, Jane said to Jinmin, "I think it's men's day today. You might see a lot of fat, ugly men with tiny dicks. Just avert your eyes, and hope that it doesn't scar you for life." Jane asked to be shown around, and Eva didn't dare tell her that it was men's day. Jinmin held down the front desk while her former high-school classmate, the tall, willowy, and very blonde Eva, led her around.

"Is that your natural hair color?" Regardless of the answer, there was a lot of room for it to get blonder, which was the way she was evaluating women nowadays. Eva had filled out since Jane last saw her. Still only nineteen, she radiated youthful innocence with a touch of savior faire. In other words, va-va-va-voom! The Empress of porn thought she looked voluptuous, but wondered about her slut quotient. What she needed was a trustworthy penis for confirmation, but Jovi was busy. They peered into the locker room, the sauna, and jacuzzi, but couldn't find him. On their way to the swimming pool they saw the backside of a young man. "I know that butt," Jane said. "Mister Beatoffski," I presume.

Startled, Herman turned around abruptly, saw Jane, and simply said: "you got me."

She extended him an olive branch. Donkey was using the facility next week, and he could hang out if he wanted to, but "you got to stand near me at all times. When I yell your name I want you right there. You can't be dicking around, like you usually do; capeesh?"

Herman nodded. "And speaking of dicks, yours needs to be caged at all times, and I'll hold the key." It felt like a reprieve, despite the harsh terms. The clamp would suck, but he would do almost anything to be at the video shoots. Think of all the jerking material? A fitting reward for all the hard work he put into the website. "And Olivia wants you there too."

"She'll be there too?" This was turning out to be a good day.

"How come you're not clamped? Isn't that the policy?"

"Only on ladies day. The men like it better this way."

"How's business?"

"About two or three blowjobs a day." There was a small room adjacent to Pete's office that had a small cot and a sink in it, and this had become Herman's office.

"So you're a whore," said Jane.

"Pete says I'm providing a service. With the women I work for tips only; for the men there's a price-list, otherwise I'd never get any rest. And the women only want me to jerk-off."

"Right in your wheelhouse," she noted.

Herman smirked. "There are worse things than getting paid to jerk-off."

"How true. Peek-Freak; that's the best you could do?

"What would you suggest," he asked?

"I don' tknow, how about Panty-Perv?"

"Good choice; maybe I'll use it as my next alias."

"You're really doing some good shit on the website. I'm serious."

"You're not mad about your photos, are you? Someone emailed me saying you wanted them taken down."

"Really? The only person who knew was...wait, what's their login?" Herman couldn't remember and said he'd look into it, but Jane knew it had to be Jovi. So mister cuddly-cute had created an account and joined in the conversation...

Jane departed in typical fashion. "Too bad Eva's wearing shorts, huh?"

"They're white!"

"Jesus Christ," Jane said to Eva. "You wearing white underpants?" She nodded. "Shit, the little bugger doesn't miss a trick."

"And so are yours," he added, "with some colored dots, or something,"

"Motherfucker! How the fuck..."

"There's a mirror behind you."

****

Olivia and Jovi made their Soapland debuts on the same day, and they would appear in the same episode. Miss Tanaka immediately fell in love with Olivia and her big tits. For some reason, the show had a hard time casting the second female masseuse. Arlene was firmly entrenched as number one, but she had small boobs, so the show was consumed with having a large-breasted woman, but no matter who they hired, they never seemed to last. Angelique was the latest to flame-out, and Miss Tanaka saw Olivia as a possible successor. She looked like the sort of person who always came to work in a good mood, which would be a nice contrast to the bitchy Angelique. Connie relied a lot on customer feedback, and if enough perverts masturbated to Olivia, and admitted to it when polled, the pendulum would swing in her favor.

Miss Tanaka asked if she had any dos and don'ts. She was cast opposite Big Tony, who was standing nearby, and after visually devouring the ginormous black, curved pendulum, she said: "Captain Hook can do anything he wants." Olivia thought he was already boned, but a closer inspection left her in doubt. It was an angry-looking penis, she'd later say.

Maybe Tony was too jaded, seeing how much pussy he rummaged through on a regular basis, but he treated his new customer as just another woman; nothing special. No "eureka" moment, when his cock sprouted wings at the sight of the tasty treat that lay before him, or drool coming from his mouth in preparation of sucking on those succulent hooters. He and Miss Tanaka began to fill her in, but she interrupted them and said: "surprise me."

The former Mister Nude America massaged her buttocks in a very workmanlike manner, turned her over, and kneaded her breasts in the same way. It was standard stuff, which came as a disappointment, because Olivia was hoping he'd get rough. How about slapping that big pecker of yours across my face, her demeanor suggested, or pull my hair back and force it down my throat. But Tony remained on his best behavior, and Olivia occupied herself by focusing on the hook. He's 'William-lite', she texted Jane, who replied that he was more like William-heavy. But nobody could replace William in Olivia's eyes, and even if Tony's dong was larger, along with his muscles, she'd always be on Team William.

Tony was a good masseuse, not just in a sexual way, but in a workout-addict way. "I could get used to this," she purred, her final words before falling deep into thought, relaxing and enjoying the moment. Tony eventually found his way down to her girlie parts. "How about letting me work on you," she asked?

Between new episodes and re-runs, Soapland appeared seven days a week on networks all across. As it got more successful it got more corporate, and as it got more corporate it got more mainstream. Miss Tanaka wasn't about to do anything too controversial, but it wasn't too quirky, or too much of a stretch, to go from cunnilingus to sixty-nine, and Tony grunted in satisfaction once his money-maker experienced the warm slipperiness of Olivia's mouth. He was in the top position, and his cock was so lengthy that she barely had to lift her head to get it into her mouth. It was challenging to get him stiff, but when your cock's measured in double-digits, hard and soft become almost one and the same. But she did make progress, and sensed a breakthrough - holy crap, what a breakthrough!

The thing had taken on another dimension. Olivia could forget everything she thought she knew about firm and flaccid being one and the same, because when Tony got a hard-on there was no mistaking it, no ambiguity, and wow, look at the way his thing is bent! "Now this is a boner," she exulted, more to herself than anyone else, manipulating it so that the penis-tip faced her directly, increasing the odds for a scene-stealing facial.

When Tony came, he came like a pro; no gratuitous yelps or spasms, leaving the heavy lifting to Olivia, who squeezed out every last drop. She wished she had more material to work with, but Tony wasn't a cum-blaster, a result of what he said was "too much activity."

That's it? Olivia was expecting something kinkier, but apparently it was all over. Tony was drying her off with a towel. His penis looked so special; glistening with its own fluids and maintaining its bend, that she was still hoping for a cock-slapping. Oh well, she thought, Soapland ain't Donkey.

****

Arlene removed Jovi's clothes, not knowing what to expect. He was Jane's bitch, so she handled him with care. One look told her that he was modest in the penis department, and anyone who knew Arlene knew that this mattered. He was again underwear-free, which was no longer an anomaly or a coincidence, but a pattern. The man simply didn't like wearing underwear. She made no comment about his cock, instead wrapping a towel around his waist, but her smirk indicated that it wouldn't stay on for long. Arlene could do more with a subtle facial expression than most Hollywood-trained actresses. Much of her best work in this regard went unnoticed, but PEEK-FREAK paid attention. Herman, in fact, called her the Mae West of porn, saying that she could do more with a wink and a nod than anyone alive.

Jovi was led into the large shower room, which had two small workstations that allowed for semi-private bathing. He sat on a small stool while Arlene soaped his hairless back and chest. If the towel was meant to protect his modesty, it didn't, and she, and anyone else, could monitor the state of his arousal. Even by her exacting standards, she had to admit that he had an attractive penis. His cock-head was to die for, and she practically melted at the sight of it. No wonder Jane had dibs on him. By the time Arlene got him into an upright position the towel, as predicted, was gone. Jovi's cock stood at half-mast. Only half-mast; she must be slipping. Her soapy hands massaged his legs and buttocks, and in doing so she periodically made what appeared to be inadvertent contact with his manhood, which had risen to three-quarter-mast. Of course, with Arlene nothing was inadvertent.

One can imagine the awkwardness, the embarrassment, the helplessness, the fear; Jovi was naked, with nowhere to hide. Anyone walking through the bathing area would be able to witness his predicament, while savoring his cuddly-cuteness. It was unfortunate that the script didn't call for several young trainees to be watching Arlene, so she could have said to them: "this is how we clean under the balls" or "once the man is erect" or "do one of you want to try it?" That's how Jane would have played the scene.

But it was time to get down to serious business. Kneeling in front of him, Arlene cleaned, rinsed, teased, rubbed, and did everything she could to get her customer to full-mast without going too far and having him spill. It was a fine line she had to traverse; an art, she called it. She put two fingers and a thumb on his cock-head and twisted and turned until it sprung into a full-mast erection which, to be honest, didn't take too long.

"Standing Soldier," Arlene commented, bending his dick to the side just so that it could spring back. Jovi could now relax, no longer concerned that he might have had one-too-many-orgasms yesterday. Arlene got creative. By holding his shaft with one hand, and scratching right under the cock-head with a fingernail, she struck a raw nerve in the young man, and without warning he emitted two loud grunts and his body tensed. Leenie recoiled at her first glimpse of white; she had no idea he was so close to cumming. It oozed out at first, followed a couple of modest squirts, after which she gave it a hard tug, which caused a couple of jizz-bombs to explode out and land many feet away. Arlene remained in kneeling position and kept tinkering and toying with the slowly diminishing milk-machine, waiting for Miss Tanaka to yell 'cut', but the director allowed the scene to linger, transfixed by the masterclass in penis petting.

The threesome with Koh felt anticlimactic. Olivia and Jovi had already earned their stripes, but the fantasy scenes were popular. They kept it simple, and mindful of Jane's feelings, Miss Tanaka refrained from any man-on-man action. But it really wasn't needed, because big-boobed Olivia warranted a tit fuck anyway. Now Jovi's seed was considered more important than Koh's, seeing that he was sent by Hideki, so it was his pecker that descended the deep canyons, it was his penis-tip that peered into the light from between her luscious mounds, and it was his ejaculation that flooded Olivia's chest and neck. Koh kept busy by demonstrating his formidable pussy-licking skills. 'Better than your Japanese vibrator', was the next text Jane received.

But it was Koh's fantasy, so the scene would end with his orgasm, and the pussy-licking demo was terminated once Jovi popped, replaced by a primer on how to masturbate in twenty seconds. Once Koh got to stroking, he could get off in a hurry, which never ceased to amaze, and this time, right as he was on the verge of unloading, he quickly hopped to the head of the rubdown table in time to tattoo Olivia's mouth-watering hooters with his essence, much of which was subsequently licked off by Jovi, upon her suggesting that he do so. "That's how you fucking train a Donkey boy," she gleefully regaled at the after-party. It was an extremely happy Miss Tanaka who left the set that day. 'You got a keeper,' she texted Jane, in reference to her client.

****

There was a task formerly done by houseboys for which Jovi had volunteered, and that was to give Jane a massage, which usually came down to rubbing her buttocks. It helped her sleep, she said. She could lean on her elbow and read her texts, which also freed her mind, because otherwise she'd be wondering about the firmness of the masseuse's bone and whether he had the balls to try and fuck her, seeing how vulnerable her position was. She'd imagine a porn version of Looking for Mister Goodbar, in which the heroine goes through a string of masseuses until she finds one manly enough to slap her around and abuse her. Multi-tasking is a necessary evil for a busy porn empress, and the texting had an unintended benefit, because Jane had far too much on her plate at the moment for Mister Goodbar.

"Oh my god," she blurted out, causing Jovi to wonder if he had done something wrong. "I got a text from Hideki. Listen to this: I'm sending you a bleached blonde Latina. How the fuck did he know about that?" Jovi squeezed her cheeks, waiting, hoping, for the moment when she'd ask for his dick. "Connie! That cunt tells him everything." Hideki's expertise wasn't limited to young men with hairless bodies, because he knew a thing or two about the sort of girls his wife liked to use as actresses, so Jane shouldn't have been surprised, but she was, when she laid eyes on Vickie.

Vickie was tarty yet elegant; Jane-lite in many ways. She was long-legged, but not as leggy as Jane. Her dresses were short, but Jane's were shorter. Her hair was blonde, but Jane's was blonder; which meant of course that there was room for enhancement. Both looked their sexiest when clad in just their bra and panties. Vickie was wearing black lace today, which suited her nicely. But there was one area in which she bested Jane, and that was her boobs. Like Olivia, she had hangers, except hers were a little larger, a little plumper, hung a little lower, and more importantly, didn't suffocate when under the confines of a bra, which rather than impede her hangers, enhanced them. Were Jane a man, she'd whack to those bra-encased hooters, although the Tsubaki might be an acceptable alternative. It was hard to take ones eyes off Vickie's rack, but if you did, you saw a very pretty woman.

Jane was trying to figure out her game. Hideki was up to something. He was obviously banging her, and she was undoubtedly going to get a large bonus on top of her Donkey paycheck. She might even be her replacement. Hideki fantasized about having a porn-star wife, only for Jane to thwart his dream by getting her kicks behind the camera. Vickie, on the other hand, had the goods to make his fantasy come true. But Jane had to put personal feelings aside, because Bleached Blonde Latinas was nearing fruition, and Vickie was too good to pass up. She not only was pretty, everything about her suggested that she was dynamite in the sack; a perfect example of sexy-slutty, as Jane termed it. Were it not for the diamond-encrusted Rolex watch on her wrist, Vickie's sluttiness was of the subtle kind, meaning she'd look equally at home in an expensive restaurant as she would in a biker bar, which was another quality that money couldn't buy.

This time Jane had a penis she could trust, and Jovi's was halfway to the moon. It usually stuck straight out, but now it had a rise to it; a sign of increased arousal. So Vickie passed the eyeball test, as well as the penis test. Had she done porn before? If didn't matter; she'd do whatever a billionaire wanted her to do. Jovi's arousal was unrelenting, suffering from the Vickie-effect. "Hold that thought," he was told. "Your hero's coming over, and you might need to use that pea-shooter." All Jane did was text Dan and write, 'I'm horny', but the stars must have been aligned perfectly, because he immediately replied, 'on my way over', and that was that. Jovi was an admirer of Dan's work, which is to say he admired his ruthless dong. Any man who could excite Jane the way that he did was someone to be reckoned with. "Why don't you go up to my bedroom and wait? I want to surprise him."

****

The female casting was nearing completion. Jane had written about ten scenes so far, which she thought would all run around thirty minutes in length. They could be freestanding, available for downloading, or combined into a extra-length video. Not every player would be in every scene, especially the men, who she was now referring to as 'boner boys'. They would be Japanese as well as western, which gave her the freedom to mix and match. Bleached Blonde Latinas, as it evolved, had become more of a concept than a video. And now it had an official title too; it was lengthy, but Jane saw no way around it. Bleached Blonde Latinas vs the Boner Boys. It could be the gift that kept on giving, if things broke right. When she ran out of ideas for the blondes, she could turn to the boners, so she'd never run out of ideas. The concept could have legs and become a staple of the empire, her very own Soapland. The cast could evolve and change, and...and...and...

Most molester videos focused on the heterosexual. Why not gay chikan? Why couldn't they molest men? Why couldn't they molest each other? Even better, why couldn't they both molest men and women? Couples perhaps, whose plans for romance were thwarted by those pesky, testosterone-fueled boys? Jane was tossing and turning again, and not even the Tsubaki could alleviate her burning desire. She always got this way when one of her video concepts was nearing production, and only the finished product would bring her closure.

Dan was her first choice when she thought about the male cast. Rodrigo and his fourteen-inch hog was another. If he thought letting Jovi measure his dong was homo, just wait. His uneasiness, which cannot be faked, would be a welcome sidebar. The more Jane thought about Rodrigo the more she though about Redwood Jim, Arlene's manservant and sex-toy. He'd probably spend the day chasing Rodrigo around the set. But recruiting the redwood tree meant going through Arlene, who was crestfallen to learn that she couldn't be a bleached blonde Latina.

"It's not me," said Jane, "it's Soapland. You're under contract. They won't release you, or Tony, or even Koh. I need three Japanese perverts, and I can't even use him." Speaking of Japanese perverts, Jane had viewed a ton of male audition videos, and found three that met her benchmark, which was either extraordinarily handsome, like Jovi; a lithe, lean body to die for, like Jovi's; or failing that, a penis of interest.

She played the videos of the three finalists for Arlene. Man number one was short and muscular, especially for a Japanese male. He wasn't extraordinarily handsome, his body was neither lithe nor lean, and his penis wasn't especially interesting. So why hire him? "Watch this," Jane said, as his climax neared, and Arlene nearly fell off the chair laughing. Man number one's spunk ultimately reached to the video camera that was recording him, creating a creamy lens, but that occurred only after he relieved himself of about a half-gallon of special sauce. It came out in droves; a couple of hearty missiles, then a momentarily lull, followed by a few more hearty projectiles. Right when you thought he was done, he wasn't, and right when you thought he was drained, he'd summon the reserves, and still have the wherewithal to bleach the camera.

12