Bleached Blonde Latinas Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy fuck," said an awestruck Arlene.

"I told you."

Boy number two looked fourteen, but he was certifiably eighteen, as a pretty young thing held up his identification in front of the camera when he was introduced. He might have had natural light, reddish hair, or it might have been a dye job, but it added to his youthful look. He passed the lithe and lean test, but his cock...oh my god, it was barely visible. He was three-inches tops; perhaps four with a hard-on. Leenie thought Jane was nuts for wanting him until she explained her small penis angle. He kept changing hands as he beat his meat. His face contorted, and the way he rolled his head when unloading reminded Jane of Dan. "Not a bad cum, not bad," Arlene admitted, nodding her approval. "I wouldn't mind banging him, small dick and all."

Jane saved the best for last. Boy number three fell somewhere between numbers one and two on the handsome scale. His frame was lithe and lean, but he was hung like a man six-foot-seven, which he decidedly was not. It wasn't until it got stiff that his manhood flowered and blossomed, unfurling and expanding way beyond expectations. That was all well and good, but could he cum on cue? He could, and though his sperm count was disappointing, he'd do. "Gotta show the world that some Japs are beefy, you know? How big you think he is, Leenie?" Her estimate was nine-inches, which meant you could make book on it, because if Leenie knew anything, she knew peckers.

"There's more," Jane said. "They talk." Man number one liked anal, man number two liked maledom, which must have been a fantasy, because being the owner of a three-incher would restrict and inhibit any man's aggressiveness. Man number three was shy. The mere possession of a large weapon didn't make the stud. That had to be earned, gained through experience, of which he obviously had very little. "Let me ask you, Leenie, if you could fuck any of them, which one would it be?" It was a difficult choice, as Arlene kept wavering between numbers two and three. "Why not both," Jane suggested? Of course it came with a caveat, and that's how Redwood Jim officially became a Boner Boy.

12