Blended Family Pt. 01

Story Info
Zack's sister and step-sister have a surprise for him.
2.2k words
4.57
69.8k
125
5

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 02/10/2024
Created 12/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,823 Followers

Zack Branson was damn glad when he got home. The day had been such a drag, summer school, fuck, he hated it. After 18, he had hoped to be done with a classroom, but no. His grades weren't good enough for a grade 12 graduation, so he had to take a couple of classes to get his diploma. His Dad had drilled into him that schooling was everything, and no way were they going to have a son without a Grade 12 diploma. His step Mom was not so demanding, but since she was the step-parent, she deferred to his view.

Thinking of his step Mom brought back the memories...

It had happened 5 years ago, his Mom was killed in a car accident when her Ford skidded on a patch of ice and flipped into a ditch. God, it was such a horrible time, his twin sister Carla and him were like zombies, it seemed so unreal.

Four years later, his dad met Melissa Jones, a cute, buxom redhead, on a blind date. She was two years younger than their Dad and had been divorced for the last 5 years since her husband ran off with a 20-year-old giggly piece of fluff.

Melissa and their Dad had hit it off almost immediately, and after several dates, and with the feeling increasing, he brought her home to meet Carla and him. It didn't take long, her friendly, easygoing nature, and her genuine interest in them and their lives, won them over, and they had warmed to her. It wasn't like Dad was cheating on their Mom, and Dad had been depressed and unhappy. With him being back in love, and Melissa obviously in love with him, they had given Dad the OK to pop the question, and 4 months later, they had a Step-Mom.

They also had a step-sister, the daughter from Melissa's first marriage, Laurie, she was 2 months younger than they were, her 18th birthday had been in April, while Zack and Carla's 18th birthday had been in February. Laurie was just as redheaded as her Mom, with a warm, inviting smile, she had the same friendly, easygoing nature as her Mom. After the first few weeks of getting adjusted, they bonded as a family.

Carla and Laurie both took to each other very quickly, it was just like having the sister each of them had dreamed of, and they became very close. They shared a room and even slept in the same queen-sized bed.

It had sure lifted the depression from their Dad, late at night, he could hear giggles, then soft grunts, gasps, and moans of pleasure from the master bedroom. Yes, Dad was out of his depression.

As for Zack, he had surreptitiously admired the views of his step-Mom and step-sister at the beach, using his sunglasses to hide his eyes, he'd drink in the views of their bikini clad bodies, the generous dairies, curvy waists, and sexy flaring hips, what a great twosome.

*****

Back in the here and now, he had hoped to score with one of the girls who was also in summer school. Jamie Richards, that cute brunette with the luscious lips, grapefruit-sized boobs that always seemed to have pokey nipples standing up, a sexy curvy waist, and nice wide hips. Mmmm, he could just imagine being between the spread of those thighs, and he was working up the nerve to ask her for a date.

He went upstairs and knocked on the door of his sisters' room.

"Come on in Zack."

He went in and stifled the gasp he was going to make, his sister and stepsister were lounging around, in just panties and bras.

His sister Carla noticed the widened eyes, and giggled, "What's the matter bro, never seen girls in their underwear?"

His step-sister Laurie added, "No need to be shocked, hell, these cover more than our bikinis."

Zack noticed that, but why was it more arousing to see them in panties and bras that covered more than their bikinis? Probably some holdover shit from the puritan days, when women wore bathing suits that looked like a damn muumuu.

Carla asked, "So how was school today, fuck, summer school, what a downer."

Zack replied, "Yeah, I'll be damn glad when it's done, so Daddy dearest won't have to live down the shame of not having a son with a grade 12 diploma!" he finished, with a derisive snort.

"Well, stick with it bro, I'm sure you'll get a reward for that."

He thought he saw a glint in her eyes and wondered what that was about.

*****

An hour later, his smartphone chimed. He answered, and was surprised to hear Carla's voice, asking him to come to their room. Her voice sounded funny, and he was wondering about why she had called him instead of just coming down the hall and knocking on his door. No matter, he headed down the hall, knocked on their door, and Carla replied, "Enter."

He did so, coming to a dead stop and staring at the scene. Both of them were fully nude, and Carla was sitting on Laurie's face, Laurie's hands holding onto Carla's hips, he could hear the wet slurp as Laurie's tongue busily licked and pleasured Carla's tight little cunt. Carla was facing Zack, she had her hands around the back of Laurie's ankles, holding her legs spread wide in the air, and smiling at him.

Carla and Laurie had waxed their pussy lips bare, and each had a nice, tidy bush just above in a matching triangle shape. Carla had a butterfly tattoo, it was like seeing it from the side, the wings poised in mid-flight, on her mons just to the left of her bush, and Laurie had a hummingbird tattoo just to the right of her bush. God, the matching of blonde and red, the sexy tattoos in such a sexy area, and seeing his step-sister's tight little pussy and asshole so nakedly bald and presented to his eyes, made his cock harder than ever.

Carla purred, "Mmmmmm, I discovered a few weeks ago, how great at pussy munching my step-sister is. We wanted to set this up after I took Laurie's virginity with my 7-inch dildo. But I only removed her virginity, we did not fuck wildly, once her cherry broke, we did not go any further, so you could get the honor of giving her her first real fucking."

She let out a gasp of pleasure, and cooed, "Ohhhh, the way she licks my tight little pussy, feels like heaven. I just munched on her pussy, to get her all warmed up, see those tight little lips, eager for her first real cock, oh yeah, she's wet for you, tell him."

Carla lifted up, and Laurie cooed, "Yes, oh fuck, I am so ready, let me have it, Zack!"

Carla lowered herself back down, and Laurie's tongue resumed its licking pleasure as Zack was naked in a few moments. He saw Carla eyeing his 7 inches, and she cooed, "Nice cock bro, a real pussy pleasing tool. Now give our sweet step-sister what she wants."

Zack stepped forward and watched with wide eyes as Laurie's hands came down to gently part her pussy lips. The sight of her cunt, spread open in a pinkly shimmering display, made him almost hypnotized. He snapped out of it when he felt his sister, HOLY FUCK, his own sister wrapped a hand around his boner.

"Let me help you, Zack," she purred, gently tugging his waiting boner towards the equally waiting pussy. Notching his cock head against the entrance to Laurie's pussy. "Now, don't keep our sweet sister waiting."

Zack pushed forward against the tight little hole. Holding his breath, he steadily increased the pressure. It gave way as Laurie gave a pussy muffled moan, matching Zack's moan of gratification as he slowly, smoothly entered his step-sister's pussy. Her almost virgin sheath gripped his dick and the sheer bliss of having his cock deep in the hot, incredibly tight confines was beyond compare.

He looked up and saw a lust-filled gleam in Carla's eyes, she brought Laurie's legs down and wrapped them around Zack's waist as she purred, "Now, fuck her Zack, give her that first fuck with a real cock, and fill her pussy with her first load of hot spunk!"

Zack started out slowly, the tightness was mind-bending, he saw his sister watching closely, and he could tell she was really enjoying what she was seeing.

Carla lifted up just slightly, and I saw Laurie's face, full of lust, she purred, "Mmmmm, so nice and full, my tight little pussy is loving it, let me have it, really give it to me!"

Laurie lay her head back again, and when Carla lowered her pussy back down, she cooed, "Ooooooh yes, there, right there, kiss my clit, make me cum baby!"

Laurie squealed with pleasure as Zack complied, he slammed into the hilt, forcefully spreading open the walls of her tight teen cunt. The resistance of her tight walls, parting and stretching to take him all in, was supreme fucking pleasure. Her eager pussy adjusted quickly, spread wide around Zack's hard cock, every plunge into the exquisite tightness of her burning fuck-hole made him grunt with pleasure, her tightness was out of this world.

Zack's balls were working up a massive load to spew into her burning core. He was consumed by the way her teenage tightness stroked his cock, the wet squelches from the liquid depths of her cunt, the passion she fired in his loins. Zack could feel his cock jerk, swelling tight with a massive urgency to steely hardness, he was at the boiling point, ready to explode.

Carla cried out, "Yes you sweet cunt licking sister, Oh my God, I'm cumming, LICK MEEEEEE!"

As her voice rose to a shriek, Zack saw his sister tumble into a massive orgasm, her loud shrieks of pleasure filling the bedroom, giving Laurie's face a warm sheen of girl cum. That did it for Zack and it took him over the edge.

Laurie squirmed around underneath him, her body spasmed against him as her legs tightened around his waist, he could feel her pussy convulse and clench around his thick cock. His cock was steel hard, at full extension, he couldn't hold it any longer and he came, squirting wildly deep inside her.

His wild groan of pure pleasure joined Carla's cries of orgasmic delight as his cock erupted, pulsing and squirting wildly, and he slammed as deep as possible inside Laurie's eagerly accepting pussy, his cock jerking, throbbing and pumping a flood, gushing thick ropes of cum deep into her delightful tightness.

Zack felt like it would never stop, he grunted and groaned, squirting 8 thick ropes of spunk deep into her tight gripping receptacle, splattering his load against her cervix. He slowly, deeply thrust into her until he was finished, her superb teen tightness milking his cock, giving her every drop.

They stayed joined for a moment, and when Carla said, "Ok Zack, pull out," he did so and his sister's head darted forward, purring, "I get to clean you both up!"

Zack almost couldn't breathe, he saw a string of cum about to drip from the end of his cock, and his sister stuck out her tongue, and he watched in amazement as she let that string puddle on her tongue. His sister's clear blue eyes looked up to his, they were stormy with lust, and with her tongue leading the way, her mouth slowly wrapped around his cock. Oh fuck, such full-bore incest, the insistent pull of her warm wet mouth swallowing him down felt so fucking great.

After a minute of absolute sucking heaven, Carla cooed, "Now, you watch us, Zack, we're not done with you yet."

He did so and watched the wild spectacle of his sister plunging her mouth into the thick creampie he'd just deposited in Laurie's sweet cunt. They were in a hot 69, and they rolled over, Laurie raised her body up, so she was sitting on Carla's face, Laurie's face was full of excited lust.

"Look at your sister, she wants to be a cum slut, just like me, it felt so good to feel the hot blast of your spunk flooding my fuck-hole. Carla and I have been fantasizing about having you join us, it felt so good to make hot love with our sister while we verbalized what it would be like. Once my cunt is licked clean, Carla's going to give you a hot, sucking blow job."

Zack's cock had responded accordingly, and Laurie reached over, her hand softly fondling his dick as she purred, "Mmmmm, so nice and hard, perfect for our cum slut side! Oh yes, sweetie, lick me there, oh fuck yes, right there, make me cum, suck it all out, then get the hot spunk straight from the source!"

Zack was transfixed as he watched Laurie ride their sister's face, her generous boobs jiggled delightfully as she rocked and rotated, thrusting and grinding her pussy into Carla's face. She was gasping and grunting, she positioned herself, reached down and parted her pussy lips, and pushed down against Carla's face.

"Oh yes, you sexy little bitch, clit licking slut, fuck, fuck FUUCCKKKK!"

Laurie's shriek of pleasure filled the bedroom, and her pussy gave Carla a generous serving of juices, she saw Carla drinking deeply of the copious flow that Laurie was painting her face with.

They drifted for a minute or so, then Laurie's eyes locked onto his cock, and she cooed, "Carla is such a good cunt licker, now, it's your turn Zack!"

groomleader
groomleader
2,823 Followers