Blended Family Pt. 02

Story Info
Zack gets Carla's mouth, Laurie recalls how it started.
2.1k words
4.55
29.5k
42
1

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 02/10/2024
Created 12/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,814 Followers

Laurie lifted herself up, and Carla rose up, her face covered with a sheen of Laurie's girl cum. She saw Zack's cock, back up to a full, and cooed, "Now, I want that next load, bet those balls are all swollen with a big load, and my mouth is going to suck it all out of you!"

Laurie cooed, "Ok Carla, on your knees, I think the best way to suck cock is the classic subservient cocksucker position, with your tight lips all ready to ride that pole. Oh yes, such nice, plush cocksucker lips, all wet and slippery with my juices, they will be perfect for our cum slut needs."

Laurie turned to Zack and said, "This will be Carla's first time sucking a cock. We've been practicing by using our dildo, so be nice to her, don't try to force it down her throat. Let her take you at her own pace."

Zack was more than ready, the sight of his sister, a cum hungry subservient cocksucker, made his lust roar. From her what he guessed was a 34D chest, down to the sexy curve of her waist, and the bare bald pussy lips, knowing that his own blood sister was going to give him her cock sucking virginity had him stiff as a steel bar.

As Zack presented his cock, Laurie moved in behind Carla, molding her body against Carla's back, kissing up and down her neck, then looking over Carla's shoulder, she cooed, "Look sweetie, your first cock suck, that's 7 inches of sucking pleasure. Go for it my sweet sister just like we practiced."

Zack was almost breathless as his cock head was an inch from her lips when Carla's tongue came out and licked gently at the cock head. Zack's grunt of pleasure urged her on, and Laurie cooed, "Next step baby."

He watched, open-mouthed as Carla's lips slid around his cock head, closing her lips just behind the head. Laurie cooed, "Now, swirl that tongue, get that cock head all wet and slick."

Zack let out a long moan of pleasure, god that felt amazing. The wet swirl of her tongue around his cock head was unlike any feeling he'd ever enjoyed, the most he'd gotten were a few hurried handjobs from his neighbor as an 18-year-old birthday present. Sure, he'd gotten his nuts off, but it was so fast and over so quickly. With him having just blown a huge load into Laurie's cunt, he'd need to recharge, and he could enjoy the build-up.

Laurie was cupping Carla's boobs, gently pleasuring her stiff nipples, and she cooed, "Now, slide your mouth down slowly baby."

Carla was eager to do so. She started to inch her mouth down, god, sucking off her brother, plus Laurie working over her tits so pleasurably really had her warmed up and she enjoyed her brother's sounds of pleasure. Having his most personal organ in her mouth, and being the one to deliver that pleasure, was wildly exciting.

She managed 5 inches before she had to pull back, and Laurie cooed, "Now, start a rhythm sweetie, ride that stiff pole."

After the first few moments of getting the hang of it, Carla's mouth started to glide smoothly up and down as her mouth rode his pole. Carla found it to be a wildly erotic experience. Her sister Laurie was pressing against her, gently rubbing her stiff nipples up and down her back while her boobs were pleasured by Laurie's soft, loving hands.

Seeing the look of lust beginning to overcome Zack's face, and the sensation of soft silky skin over his hard prick going in and out of her mouth had become more and more arousing. She was hungry to get the first hot load to paint her tonsils.

Zack was savoring it just as much. Her sister's full, lush lips were made for cocksucking, the sight of her luscious red lips ovaled around his dick, feeling her tongue swiping at his prick and the way her cheeks would hollow as she sucked at him, god, the sight was fucking amazing. His moans filled the room as her wetly sucking lips gave him the cocksuck of a lifetime.

Laurie could feel the prickles of excitement as she watched her brother and sister give in to their desires. Now that she was their sister, well, step-sister, but Carla had made it very clear that as far as she was concerned, Laurie was as much a sister as if they had been born and lived together, which made her warm. Having the love of a sister really made her life complete. She loved Carla as much as Carla loved her, and they had discovered, together, how far that love could take them...

*****

The first few days of living together had been somewhat stilted and getting used to. Carla had been surprised when Laurie asked if she could sleep with Carla in the same bed, not wanting to make her feel like she was an outsider, or being excluded from the family unit, she agreed. The downside was that Laurie could not get herself off in the privacy of her bed. But, she could rub herself off in the bathroom, and she assumed that Carla was also using the bathroom to masturbate, assuming she did.

One night, they were lying together, talking about their lives, when Carla said, "Listen."

After a few moments, they heard some giggles, sighs, soft moans, then a rising tide of squeaks, more grunts, and groans joining in, coming from the master bedroom.

"Mom and Dad are fucking right now. They wait until it's this late, figuring we're asleep, so they can fuck without disturbing us."

Laurie was thinking, damn, we're hearing people fucking. She could feel her pussy warming up quickly, even though it was their parents, she couldn't deny how hot it was making her. If she was alone, she'd be stroking her tight little pussy while listening to the lust-driven soundtrack.

Laurie just couldn't take it anymore, her panties were soaking, and her pussy practically begging for relief. The darkness emboldened her, and she had slipped her hand under the covers, into her panties, and she started to rub, her fingers just inside her wet seam, making a faint squishing sound.

Carla was silent, then her voice had a husky undertone, hearing what she was up to when she asked, "Laurie, are you...?' "

Laurie's voice had been a lust-driven coo, "Yes, oh fuck yes I am...I'm so horny, I need it...go ahead Carla...stroke your sexy pussy...masturbate with me...you know you want to."

A few moments later, Laurie could hear Carla's gasp of pleasure, and the gentle squishy sound matching hers, as Carla gave in to the lust driven heat.

Laurie had purred, "Mmmmm, listen to them fucking. My Mom's soft, wet pink hole, your Dad's stiff hard cock fucking her, god, I'm so wet. Feels so good to masturbate with my lovely sister, does it feel as good to you sweetie?"

Carla had purred, "Ohhhh yes, it feels wonderful. Let's get naked, and really work ourselves into a frenzy."

It took just a few moments before two sets of panties and two T-shirts were on the bedroom floor, and they quickly resumed the masturbational activities. Laurie pushed the bed sheets down, so they could see each other's nudity, openly masturbating in the dim glow of her nightlight.

She had never felt such a rush of sexual lust. Side by side with her lovely sister, masturbating wantonly was beyond anything she had ever imagined. Watching each other playing so openly with their sopping wet pussies, hearing the wet juicy squelch as fingers worked furiously between their thighs, and the lust-driven soundtrack of their horny parents banging away was sheer carnal bliss.

Through the wall, they heard Laurie's Mom cry out, "Oh god, feels so good, fuck me harder lover!"

That pushed Laurie onward, and she took the chance. It took a lot of courage as she reached over, and put her hand on Carla's thigh. She felt Carla's body freeze for a moment, too fast, too much, dammit, she was just about to snatch her hand back and mumble an apology, when she felt Carla's warm hand come up and close gently around her right breast.

Carla had purred, "Let's enjoy, listen to our horny parents cum, and cum with them, I am so close to exploding!"

They continued, Laurie's hand had skittered up and down Carla's thigh, while Carla's hand had gently stroked and fondled Laurie's breasts.

They were ready to let fly, and Laurie's Mom started it off by crying out, "Fuck nnnggghhh, nnnggghhh, cumming oh yes, yes, fuck FUCK!"

The shriek that followed as her Mom crested shoved Laurie over immediately, she could feel the spasms deep inside, her body was shaking and writhing, as she visualized the sight of her Mom being flooded with that passionate eruption while right next to her, Carla cried out softly, her body shaking wildly as they heard her Dad grunt and growl, as he unloaded his juices deep inside his wife's pussy.

Laurie watched as Carla turned her naked body to the side facing her, she inched up close to her, and their nipples were touching. She was aware of the contact, it made her nipples tingle, how close she was, the gleam in Carla's eyes, the faster breathing.

Carla cooed, "It made me so wet, and I'm still so horny"

Laurie had watched, mesmerized, as Carla's hand slithered down, approaching the juncture of her thighs. She purred with delight as she felt her sister's fingers gliding along her lips, then slipping into the heated wetness.

Carla had purred, "Oh yes, you are absolutely drenched baby. How would you like to let me stroke your sweet little pussy, while you stroke mine?"

Laurie could not speak, god, it was going to be so hot, she nodded eagerly. Carla had moved closer still, their arms went around each other, hugging together tightly. Laurie could feel Carla's breasts pressed tightly against hers, they looked into each other's eyes, lips coming together in a hot, lingering kiss, tongues shyly reaching out to touch each other.

When they broke the kiss, Carla purred, "Let's do it, baby."

Side by side, their beautiful bodies intertwined, hands reached down towards wet, eager hot holes. Carla purred as she felt Laurie's fingers sliding along her pink trail, copying the pleasure that Carla's fingers were delivering to her.

Carla had leaned forward and started to feather soft, gentle kisses along Laurie's neck. Laurie moaned softly, laying back and spreading her legs wider. Carla slid between the spread, sliding one arm under the nape of Laurie's neck and planting her knees down and spread, keeping Laurie's attention to her steamy heat unfettered.

Laurie looked up into Carla's face, their bodies were positioned just like lovers. My new sister is becoming my lover ran through her mind. She wanted it, she wanted to seal the deal with a full-on lover's kiss, and Laurie pulled Carla's mouth down to her, and their lips clung together, tongue-filled swirls of mounting passion, the lust-driven fury climbing.

They had hugged tightly together, their firm tits pressed against each other. They paused for a moment, stared into each other's eyes, their legs intertwined, then fingers start to move in the soft pink holes, both girls letting our cries of pleasure.

The soft pumping soon gave way to a frantic finger dance inside their steaming pussies. Arms pumped with increasing motion and they tried to press together even tighter. Faces were contorted with sexual desire, their sleek bodies were now rocking together, a light layer of sweat made their bodies gleam as they strained together, and their pumping arms were almost a blur as they stroked each other, urging each other closer and closer to the orgasm both of them were straining towards.

Laurie had felt it coming at her, and she let out a muffled shriek, her hips began to buck and thrust as her orgasm grabbed her. Her juices gushed out, coating Carla's fingers as Carla started to gasp, she began thrusting and jerking her hips, Laurie had felt her loving sister's juices coating her fingers as their bodies shuddered and twitched in climactic ecstasy against each other. When the orgasm started to ebb they sprawled exhausted for a moment, drained and happy.

Almost without even thinking about it, Laurie brought her fingers to her mouth, and for the first time, she tasted the juices of her sister. The musky taste was amazing, she sucked on her fingers and then licked them clean. She watched as Carla did the same, seeing and hearing her doing the exact same thing was very erotic.

They had lain quietly as Carla cooed, "I think I'd like to buy a dildo, and we can have some fun with that. Sounds good my sexy sister?"

Laurie smiled and nodded, they had rolled over and gone to sleep. Laurie could hardly wait for everything that was lining up for them.

groomleader
groomleader
2,814 Followers