Blended Family Pt. 04

Story Info
Zack samples more of his sister's sexual skills.
1.6k words
4.63
20k
28
2

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 02/10/2024
Created 12/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers

In the kitchen, Zack could feel his cock reviving, god, the remembered images of what had occurred such a short time ago had brought him back up.

Laurie and Carla noticed it too, they took two medium-sized carrots, and just before slicing them for the salad, they used their mouths to ride them, and his cock was painfully hard.

Laurie cooed, "We can't have you sitting through dinner with a bad case of blue balls, Carla, watch the stairs, if Mom and Dad start downstairs, head right back into the kitchen. I think we have time, I'll bet my Mom's getting an after-work fuck from Dad."

Zack watched, mesmerized, as Laurie opened her shirt to let Zack see those luscious melons, then she knelt in the classic subservient cocksucker position.

Laurie cooed, "My turn now Zack, Carla and I believe in share and share alike."

Carla was watching through the connecting door from the kitchen to the dining room, and she softly growled, "Oh yeah baby, suck him good, you'll love it!"

Zack was breathless as Laurie's head moved in, when it was just about to touch her lips, she opened up and slipped her mouth over the head of his dick, she brought her tongue into play, letting the head get well soaked, her tongue swirling all around it. Zack gasped at the exquisite sensation.

"Oh yeah, suck it Laurie baby, mmmm, you suck it so good!"

Laurie opened wider and rode her wetly sucking lips slide down his cock. She took in every inch, she had learned how to deep-throat, and Zack's moans of pleasure rose up as Laurie pulled back, and got into a hot, sucking rhythm, riding his pole with an exquisite milking grip.

Zack's dick was getting a toe-curling blowjob, the wet swirl of tongue around his cockhead then swallowing him down to the balls, he let out grunts and growls as he felt the hot, wet mouth, god, that mouth had a true talent for cock sucking.

Laurie was well warmed up, she unzipped her jeans and snugged her hand down, she moaned around Zack's shaft as her fingers found the wet heat, and she diddled her clit. Her head began bobbing back and forth faster, the wetly sucking lips sending pulses of pleasure racing up and down Zack's cock.

From the door, Carla purred, "Now finish him off, make him flood your mouth as he did with me!"

Zack could feel his cock, ready to jerk up tight and explode. He felt Laurie's hand come up, cup his balls and massage them. Oh fuck, that was gonna do it.

Laurie was plucking at her clit, yes, yes, oh yes, she moaned in pleasure around Zack's cock, she crested to climax, and her mouth tightened down in the orgasmic rush. She could feel the hard jerk, his cock swollen to full extension, and her tongue went wild on his cock.

Laurie's orgasm drove Zack over the edge, and his cock let loose. The first spurt hit the back of her throat, she let that slide down the pipe, and Zack's cock kept going, his hot seed coating the inside of her mouth with its rich creamy texture.

Laurie was savoring the taste as her tonsils were whitewashed, keeping him in to suck out every drop. She finally released him, swallowed the tasty load, and gave a satisfied sigh of pleasure. Carla was suddenly in front of her, purring "share and share alike," lips melding together, Carla's tongue surging into Laurie's mouth, swiping all over Laurie's cum slick tongue, sharing the remnants of Zack's explosion.

Mindful of the time, they decided they'd better set themselves to right, and less than 5 minutes later, Mom and Dad were there. Zack saw his stepmom's flushed face, the post-coital smile, oh yes, she just got serviced, and his Dad was in a similarly good mood.

Laurie and Carla noticed it also and smiled at each other, oh yeah, Mom and Dad got lucky.

Melissa noticed the looks, and she smiled to herself. Yeah, she got lucky, and it's not like the kids were little kids anymore. Let them know that Mom and Dad have a healthy sex life, she was sure they'd be getting lucky very soon...if not already.

She knew that Zack had a thing for some hot-looking girl, Jamie Richards, in his summer school class, he'd mentioned it to her. And she was sure that Carla and Laurie were getting set to explore their sexuality. She just didn't have any idea that all three had already started, with each other.

*****

After dinner, Todd, Laurie, and Carla loaded up the dishwasher, and just as they closed the door, and hit the START CYCLE button, Carla turned to him, pressing her hand against his groin, smiling as she felt the rapid rise.

She cooed, "Zack, you've fucked Laurie, had me suck you off, and then Laurie sucked you off in the kitchen. Can you guess what is going to happen next?"

She saw the light of understanding on his face, and cooed, "Tonight, let's go to bed fairly early, and when we hear Mom and Dad having another hot fuck, I'll creep into your room, and you can sink that hard cock deep into my pussy, and fuck me at the same time!"

Laurie added, "While that's going on, I'm going to be in bed, dildoing myself like crazy while I listen to Mom and Dad fucking like rabbits!"

Zack was really getting up a head of steam, fucking his step-sister had been hot, but the idea of fucking his very own blood sister, his twin no less, holy fuck, that pinned the lust meter at the far end of the redline.

Carla felt the hard bulge, and she purred, "Oh yes, I am looking forward to it just as much as you are. Plug in that nightlight you used to use, so we can see each other fucking, in a nice soft, romantic light."

*****

Zack found it easy to slip away, what with an early class tomorrow, and a few minutes later, Carla and Laurie went to bed with the excuse that they hadn't slept well the previous night, and were ready to fall asleep fast.

Zack plugged in the nightlight and stripped quickly. 'Going to fuck my sister, my twin sister' kept running through his mind, and his cock was a raging hard-on.

In Carla's room, Laurie's teasing suggestion of getting Carla warmed up for her brother had been taken to heart. Carla and Laurie were gently playing with each others. Their nude bodies held close together, gentle kisses, the softness of each other's lips brought purrs of pleasure, Carla writhing against Laurie as she felt her step-sister's soft hands gently stroking and caressing her ass, Laurie's hard nipples pressed against her equally hard tits.

Laurie slid her hands up then down the front of Carla's body, over her navel, her mons, and Carla let out a low growl of pleasure as her fingers found the wet heat.

''Mmmm, mmmmmmm" Carla purred as she felt Laurie's fingers gently part her wet labia and stroke up and down the throbbing flesh of her pussy. Carla felt the well-practiced skill of Laurie's gentle fingers, and she pushed her hips towards those fingers, eager to impale her throbbing heat.

Carla muffled her cries of pleasure as two fingers slid deep into her creamy tunnel, making her nipples throb with pleasure. Laurie gently finger banged her loving sister, rubbing back and forth across her clit and then thrusting fingers deep inside her, circling and rubbing her pussy walls, repeating the exciting progression over and over, until Carla let go, and with squeals of joy, felt the orgasm burst inside of her.

It took only moments before Laurie was flat on her back, Carla wanting to give back the same pleasure. With then having learned how to love each other, Carla was just as skilled as Laurie was in where to finger for the most joy, and when Laurie felt fingers ticking her clit while a finger rubbed at the tight rosette of her asshole, OH MY GOD, this was a new twist, playing with her asshole, she tumbled into orgasm, her hand over her mouth to stifle the shrieks of pleasure.

They heard the tread of their Mom and Dad coming upstairs. Mom was again revved up, as they passed by their door they heard a low growl from their Dad, and Mom purred, "Mmmm, so nice and ready again, just as ready as my hot box!"

Carla got up and waited until she heard the door to the master bedroom close. Laurie came over, they hugged tight, tongues swirling, and Laurie cooed, "Go get your brother, give him a loving sister fuck while I relax and dildo my cunt like crazy while listening to our parents banging away!"

Carla purred, "And when I get back, I want you on the bed, with your mouth open, so I can sit on your face and let you suck out Zack's cum!"

Carla slipped on her sexy new nightie she had bought with just this thing in mind. Sheer racy red babydoll, that just barely covered her pubic region, the lower half of her asscheeks peaked out from below the bottom of the hem.

After Laurie had given her asscheeks a loving squeeze, she slipped out, crossed the hallway, and eased open Zack's door. She looked in, smiling as she saw the more than ready condition of Zack's cock.

She stepped into his room, softly closed the door, and cooed, "Now, let's share some real sibling love."

groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers