Blended Family Pt. 05

Story Info
A hot night in the house.
2.6k words
4.68
17.2k
24
5

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 02/10/2024
Created 12/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,819 Followers

Zack stared at the sight of his sister presenting herself in such sexy lingerie. As hot as the sight was he wanted to see her body presented to him fully nude.

Carla purred, "Like what I'm wearing my sweet brother? Or do you want to see me fully nude?"

Zack his voice husky, replied, "Fully nude, my sweet twin."

Carla felt her pussy tingle wildly, presenting herself fully nude for his eyes before he plunged his cock into her, god, what a rush.

The muted light from the nightlight provided enough for Zack to savor the sight as Carla unbuttoned the front of her nightie, then the smile as she gently pushed it from her shoulders, and it dropped to the floor. He saw her crumpled nightie on the floor, now she was gloriously naked, approaching him with a hungry expression.

The sight of his sister, a self-described cum slut, made his lust roar. From her 34D chest, down to the sexy curve of her waist, and the tight little coin slot of her bare bald pussy lips, she spun, and let him gaze at the perky cheeks of her ass, those glorious globes looked so firm yet squeezably plump. Seeing his sister so hungry for him had him stiff as a steel bar.

Carla cooed, "Stay laying back Zack, and let me give you a hot cowgirl ride."

*****

In Carla and Laurie's room, Laurie was laying back, naked and stroking gently at her mons, the 7-inch dildo at the ready. She was waiting to hear the chorus of fucking from her parents to start the show. She had talked about it with Carla, and Carla was going to mount Zack just as their parents started fucking, she would impale her sweet cunt on Zack's cock, and the house would be full of hot fucking action.

*****

In the master bedroom, Melissa sashayed out of the attached bathroom, she was clad in her black garter belt and black stockings. She knew how much George liked hot sex when she was dressed for the occasion, and his tiger-like hunger never failed to take her over, more than once a session, he was a very virile man. He was breathing heavily, eyes shining with lust, waiting for her on the bed, his 8-inch pussy pleaser standing at the ready.

Melissa had a lust-fueled smile as she sauntered over to the bed, her heart thumping, her eyes locked on that stiff cock waiting for her.

"You ready for me, honey?" Melissa cooed. A vigorous nod was the only answer. "Mmmmm," Melissa sighed, her fingers running up and down the cock, "let's get this big fucker in me, right now!"

She climbed onto the bed and squatted over that formidable cock, letting the juices that were dripping out of her lube up that swollen cock head, she wanted her pussy to take it to the max on the first downslide.

The scene was set, and the house was about to shake and bake.

Melissa nudged against the swollen head, she adjusted her hips and dropped down onto the stiff dick, her loud moans blending with George's grunts of pleasure as she took it in, with one hard downward thrust.

*****

Her moans were heard, and in Zack's room, Carla slipped her cunt down over Zack's cock and dropped down, both of them letting out matching grunts as her pussy was spread open around the hard, stiff 7 inches.

*****

Laurie heard her Mom, and she nudged the dildo against herself and powered it in, mmm, she loved ramming herself in one big push.

*****

Melissa was stuffed, her pelvis pressed tight against George as she was now bonded to her husband by his swollen cock. Melissa paused, leaned forward, and found her husband's lips, coming together in a hot, tongue-filled swirl of pleasure that left them both breathless. Melissa, her voice a hoarse whisper cooed, "Fuck me, lover man, really ream me out!"

*****

In Zack's room, brother and sister had their eyes wide open, staring at each other as Zack's cock was now stuffing his sister's tight little cunt. Carla moved her body down, and when she adjusted herself, Zack got the message. His mouth captured her breasts as they dangled, licking and sucking her nipples, then gently nibbling at them. Mmmmmm she adored getting her nipples sucked like that, it made her cunt creamy wet, and slick.

Carla then ordered, "Fuck me, fuck me hard!" And her hips began to churn, Zack eagerly humped up at her, his rock-hard cock spreading her womanly folds open, the gasps of pleasure starting to fill the room as brother and sister wantonly pleasured each other.

They both groaned and Carla shivered with delightful tingles as Zack's hands grabbed her breasts, gently pinching and twisting them.

*****

In Laurie and Carla's room, Laurie was gently sliding the dildo in, then out, she didn't want to go wild, she wanted to ride the edge, then make herself explode as her Mom would explode in her room. The sounds of hot fucking, the grunts, groans, and the creaking bedsprings were driving her lust.

*****

Melissa gave George a hot fuck, his 8-inch beauty fit her cunt perfectly. She had undergone vaginal tightening surgery just before they got married, and had been pleased to see the effect it had on her new husband when he had slid into her tunnel, and felt the tightness of a 20-year-old, in her 40-year-old body.

Being fucked by a big hard cock, that's what it was all about, and she rode that pole, grunting as her pussy was stretched wide as she pistoned her hips up and down. The room quickly filled with the sounds of hot sex, Melissa's grunts, growls, and cries of pleasure, George's answering grunts of pleasure, and the hot wet squelch of a very juicy cunt pounding up and down on a big, stiff cock.

*****

In Zack's room, Carla was in a swirl of pleasure, this was her maiden fuck. Like Laurie, they had used the dildo on each other to break their hymens, and like Laurie, this was his first fuck of a real cock. Mmmmm, fuck, it felt so good, Carla looked down at Zack, smiling as she saw the look of total carnal ecstasy, his cock being used for her pleasure.

"Mmmm, you sure know how to fuck your sister, make me cum sweet brother!"

The rising tide of grunts and growls of pleasure in the room, combined with the same sounds from the master bedroom just drove the lust meter higher, and Carla tossed her head back, starting to pump her hips harder, faster, feeling the rising tide of an orgasm starting to catch up with her.

Zack watched the breathless spectacle of his twin sister riding his dick in a rush of needy fuck lust. With the forbidden incestuous nature, fucking his twin and knowing he was going to splatter her cervix with a full load of hot brother spunk, his cock felt harder than it ever had.

The rising tide of hot fucking sounds from the master bedroom just made it so fucking hot, he was going to explode very soon.

*****

In the other bedroom, Laurie was starting to ram her pussy harder, her other hand stroking and tweaking her stiff nipples. Oh yeah, the rising chorus of fucking sounds from the master bedroom, she could tell they were reaching their peaks, as was she.

*****

"Oh, God!" Melissa groaned, and she teetered on the edge of a huge orgasm, "You sure know how to fuck your wife!"

With that, she tumbled into a massive orgasm, her loud shriek of pleasure filling the bedroom, the huge cock mercilessly reaming her hot, wet pussy as she rode it wildly.

Her mind conjured up a fantasy, Zack listening in, stroking his dick, while the girls were also listening, and furiously masturbating. Oh fuck, the lewd nature of that fantasy drove her on, and with another shriek, a second orgasm grabbed her, shaking her to the bones as she writhed wildly on George's dick, a third orgasm starting to build.

Melissa reached down, gave George's balls some firm squeezing action, and purred, "Cum for me lover, flood my horny cunt, cumming again, fuck FUCCKKKKK!"

George could feel the wild spasms of her third orgasm filling her tunnel, he arced up to her and his cock went off. Fuck, it felt like a firehouse going off, the milking of her tight walls sucked eagerly, hungrily, and his cock was like a giant straw, his load of spunk being sucked into his wife's hungry fuck-hole.

*****

As the shrieks of orgasm filtered into Zack's room, Carla could feel herself reaching out, oh fuck yes, yes, then the rush, and she squealed with pleasure as her pussy started to tingle and spasm, she lowered down and pressed her mouth against Zack's shoulder to muffle the loud shrieks that otherwise would have filled the bedroom.

Zack grunted, "Oh fuck yeah, gonna cum, gonna do it, FUCK!"

His prick started to pulse, and his cock let loose with a hot load of spunk, thick rushes pelted the inside of his sweet sister's fuck-hole, their bodies shivering and writhing together in orgasm completion.

*****

Laurie had enjoyed the sounds of her Mom cumming like a bitch in heat, it made her feel alive as her cunt exploded around the trusty dildo, her orgasm was a real power-packed punch, it seemed to go on and on, until she finally flopped down, breathless, sweaty and very satisfied.

Her mind thought about her sister Carla and Zack, bonded together in a wanton incestuous fuck. Mmmm, her sister would be bringing back her sweet, creme-filled treat, and Laurie was eager to savor the taste of their mingled passions.

*****

Melissa flopped down, breathless, god, she felt like she had cum like a bitch in heat. Imagining that the kids had been listening and getting off to their sounds had really powered up her explosion. Mmmm, she'd remember that the next time she wanted to cum like a train.

*****

In Zack's room, Carla cooed, "Oh my sweet Zack, that felt so amazing, the feel of your hot spunk hosing down my pussy was like nothing I've ever felt before."

She lifted her body up, and his cock popped out. She immediately took him into her mouth and sucked and licked, giving his dick a hot mouth cock washing."

She lifted her mouth off, and cooed, "Now, with my tight little pussy full, I'm going to go to Laurie and let her suck it all out of me! Your cum slut sisters believe in sharing the bounty!"

She gave him a hot, tongue-filled kiss before picking up her nightie. She just slung it over her shoulder, Zack had his eyes on Carla's ass as she sashayed to the door, oh yeah, that superb rump really hit the spot. Carla had a feeling that Zack was watching, and she wiggled her ass to his view. She opened the bedroom door slowly and peeked out.

"Goodnight dear brother, sleep well."

Carla eased out of the door, closing it quietly and going back to her room.

*****

Carla opened the door to her room, and Laurie was flat on her back, mouth wide open. She hurried over, and cooed, "Just for you my cum slut sister, Zack's sweet cream-filled treat."

It took only a few seconds before Carla perched her pussy over Laurie's mouth, her mouth watered as she saw the thick cum lining her pussy, a big creampie all ready to drip out of her. Laurie pulled her in close, and wrapped her upper lips securely around Carla's lower lips.

Carla felt the hot wet tongue arrow into her, and she bore down, and Zack's just-deposited load gushed into Laurie's mouth. She felt a pussy muffled squeal of pleasure against her opening as Laurie moaned in pleasure at the taste.

"Oh yes, my darling sister, all for you, suck every drop out, baby."

Laurie was happy to do so, god, the mingled essences of their passions were a heady brew, and she savored every drop like it was fine wine.

Carla purred, "One good suck deserves another," then she stretched out, eager to go after Laurie's sweet cunt. In that most intimate position, breasts on bellies, mouths cleaved to each other's creamy centers, they ate each other's tasty box ravenously.

Laurie felt a finger sliding down her taint, Carla's hands then gently grabbed her ass cheeks, lifting them up higher and gently spreading them apart. Carla's mouth moved down and OH FUCK, her tongue started to lap at her tight little asshole. Laurie was feeling sweet throbs, her rosebud, her starfish was being stimulated, her own sister was lapping and slurping over her asshole, she gently probed her back door with her hot, wet tongue as her finger slid over and around the rim, and she.... OH GOD, she felt Carla's finger slip past her tongue and slowly delve into her virgin starfish.

Laurie was powered up by that, it wasn't just reciprocity, her body was humming with high-powered lust, and as Carla's sister, they had promised to share and share alike. With Carla above her, she reached up, caressing the cheeks of her ass, parting them, seeing the tight virgin pucker of Carla's pink starfish. It gleamed, pink and pearly in the muted light, and she eagerly bought her mouth in to make the contact.

Carla moaned with pleasure, HOLY FUCK, the sensation of her tight little virgin rosebud getting loving licks just about sent her into orbit. Laurie licked and laved, getting her asshole wet and throbbing, driving Carla on to give her loving sister as good an ass-munching as she was getting.

Laurie managed to slide her hand between her quivering ass cheeks, and Carla's loud moan sounded as she was penetrated, her butt hole clenching at Laurie's finger as it slid inside. Carla wiggled her ass, sucking Laurie's finger deeper.

Carla did the same, pushing further, she was starting to love playing with her sister's ass. Laurie's asshole clenched so tight at her probing finger as she gently finger buggered her sister's ass. She felt like a naughty little slut, playing with her sister's asshole, but the rushing feelings of wanton lust, she loved it!

Laurie was loving it just as much as her virgin ass was finger fucked so gently. She felt the acceptance as her ass relaxed a bit, and she felt Carla's finger slide in as far as it could go. Laurie did the same, loving this new frontier that they were exploring together, giving her darling sister a gentle finger buggering, feeling the heat of their mutual lust growing.

Carla moaned, "Oh fuck, it's so beautiful...so amazing...mmmm I love it, and I love you, baby!"

Laurie purred, "Fuck, your tight little asshole feels so wonderful clenching at my finger, I love you too sweetie, let's make each other cum!"

With a finger banging each other assholes, their mouths returned to their molten cores, and it took only a few loving licks before their bodies were locked in the glory of orgasm, growls, and grunts of pleasure sounding as they took each other over the edge, cumming harder than ever.

When they flopped down, they looked at each other, wondering if the other one had any regrets about how far they had gone. Carla surmised that was what Laurie was thinking, she pulled her close, whispered "No regrets baby," and their lips came together in a tongue-filled swirl of passion, then trailing off to loving nuzzles and cuddles as they slipped into their regular sleeping pattern, Carla spooned her sister, holding Laurie close. They both drifted off to sleep with happy satisfied smiles.

groomleader
groomleader
2,819 Followers