Blended Family Pt. 09

Story Info
Carla's work gets heated up with a hot lesbian client.
4.7k words
4.67
9.4k
19
4

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 02/10/2024
Created 12/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,809 Followers

Carla sat at the counter, tapping her fingernails and sighing with boredom. The last customer had left 15 minutes ago and she was alone in the store. Her boss, Caroline, had left early, as she often did leaving Carla to mind the store and lock up. She didn't mind, she liked being in charge.

She was eager to get home. Laurie had texted her earlier and told her all the hot, sex-drenched details of what she and Zack did after he got home. Her pussy had been achy and throbbing, and she had slipped a hand inside her panties and rubbed off a quick cum while the store had been empty. It had been a slow day, and she felt naughty and daring, standing behind the sales counter, fingering her pussy wildly, praying that no one would come in before she got herself off. The orgasm that brought her over was only a minor relief, she knew she'd need more soon.

Carla stood up and stretched, glancing up at the clock. Ten minutes to closing time and not a customer in sight. Outside the door, the mall was deserted, hell, close up early and head home. She walked over and locked the mallway door, flipping the sign to "Sorry We're Closed."

A knock on the glass stopped her as she headed to the back room. Turning, she saw Miranda Richardson standing at the front door, an imploring look on her face. If it had been anyone else, Carla would have just told them to come back tomorrow, but Miranda was their number one customer, and a good friend of Caroline's as well. She had also heard from Caroline that Miranda was a lesbian, and to treat her with respect. She went back and opened the door.

"Hello, Ms. Richardson," she said politely, stepping back to allow entry to the elegant lady.

"Hello, Sugar," Miranda answered a bit breathlessly, having had to hurry to catch Carla. "Am I too late?"

"No, I think I'm early, actually."

"Oh good!" Miranda exclaimed. "Sorry to keep you, but I'd like a new sexy nightie for my niece."

"That's okay," Carla answered, but she relocked the door so no other latecomers could enter.

Carla led her over to the racks of sexy nighties, making polite chitchat as the older woman looked through the assorted styles. Finally, Miranda pulled one from the rack and held it up. It was a pink, baby doll nightie, see thru with a gauzy see-through panty.

"I think this would suit Lisa nicely," Miranda said. "I wish I could tell if it was going to fit her." She looked over at Carla. "You know, Sugar, you look like you're about the same size as her. Hold this up and see if it looks like your size."

Carla took the nightie and removed it from the hanger, holding it up to her body. Miranda looked at her doubtfully and shrugged her shoulders. Before she even knew what she was going to say, Carla said, "Do you want me to try it on and see?"

"Why, yes, Sugar, that would be splendid," Miranda answered with a surprised yet pleased look.

Carla smiled back and headed for the dressing rooms. She entered the first cubicle and pulled the curtain. As she saw herself in the mirror, she suddenly wondered why she had offered to try this suit on. She had never done so before, and it certainly wasn't part of her job. Oh well, it was too late now, she shrugged. She stripped off her blouse and mid-calf length skirt. Hesitating, she again looked in the mirror as she reached back to unclasp her bra, quickly unhooking it and letting it fall.

She shivered, looking at her reflection. She was wearing only her panties and a fresh set of goose pimples. Her nipples were standing out fully erect. The swirling images of Laurie and Zack filled her mind, making her nipples pucker up to stiff hard points.

She shoved down her panties and quickly donned the baby doll nightie. Oh God, she thought when she had it on and looked into the mirror. It was one size too small in the bust, her nipples were clearly delineated beneath the bra cups. She took a deep breath, firming her resolve, pulled open the curtain, and stepped out.

Miranda's eyes went wide with surprised delight when she saw Carla's curves barely concealed by the nightie.

"Oh my, Sugar!" she exclaimed. "I was wrong. You're much more voluptuous than Lisa. Especially up top." She circled Carla, eyeing her appraisingly. "And here I thought you were pudgy. My God, girl, you've got a sexy body. Why not dress to show off your body?"

Carla shrugged, eyes lowered demurely. But she was glowing on the inside. It was one thing for her mother or her sister to compliment her body, but something else entirely to hear such praise from this elegant, lesbian, older lady.

Miranda walked over to the rack and briskly riffled through the nighties. "Ah, here we go," she said, pulling out a matching baby doll. She came back to Carla and held it up to her. "I think that this would suit you much better. Would you like to try it on?"

Carla met the older woman's gaze, smiling shyly. She nodded and took the hanger, returning to the changing room. She was trembling as she removed the nightie, standing stark naked, she struggled to remove the nightie from the hanger with clumsily shaking fingers.

Finally, she succeeded in getting it free and stepped into the bikini bottoms. These were much skimpier than the ones she had just tried on, they only had a thin strip in the back, which went right up the crack of her ass when she pulled them up.

She pulled on the rest of the nightie and fitted her 34Cs into the small cups provided for them. She stood back upright, looking into the mirror, she suddenly froze in shock. She had forgotten to close the curtain! Ms. Richardson was standing just ten feet away, arms folded and a slight smile on her face.

Carla was aghast, Ms. Richardson had seen her bare ass naked. Her face blushed beet red. How the hell could she have forgotten to pull the curtain? To cover her embarrassment, she blurted out the first thing that popped into her head. "Uhh...Could you help adjust this for me?"

"Of course," Miranda answered, coming forward. "You're a real knockout, Sugar," she said. "I'll bet all the boys are after you."

"No, not really," Carla said quietly. She was acutely aware of Ms. Richardson's warm fingers touching her bare skin.

"No?" Miranda ran her fingers over her sides, moving them under Carla's arms and around to the front, seemingly adjusting the fit. She stepped closer, coming up against Carla's back, looking over her shoulder and into the mirror as she made minute adjustments to the filled-to-the-brim cups of the babydoll top.

Carla's breath caught in her throat when the fingers touched the sides of her breasts. She watched in the mirror as Miranda's arms came around her more fully, the hands moving to the material in between her breasts, the wrists resting lightly across her firm nipples, a mere wisp of flimsy material between them and her straining nipples. She looked up and found the older woman's eyes studying her intensely in the mirror. They stood, frozen for a moment in time, gazing into each other's eyes, both barely breathing.

Very slowly, Miranda's lips came down and kissed Carla lightly on the back of her shoulder, then stopped, hovering just above the skin, waiting. Carla was very hot, yet she shivered and had goosebumps all over her body. All she knew was Miranda's touch excited her to no end, and she wanted to be touched. Touched like Laurie would touch her, touched all over her body. Without being consciously aware of it, she leaned back, pressing her body more tightly to Miranda's, her eyes mutely signaling her acceptance.

Carla drew a shuddering breath as Miranda's hands closed over her aching breasts and her hot mouth began hungrily kissing the nape of her neck. She closed her eyes and threw her head back as she felt the hands find their way under the nightie, pushing up the bra top, fingers gently pinching and tweaking her engorged nipples, sending electric jolts of excitement straight to her pussy. She whimpered softly as Miranda slipped the nightie off her shoulders, and it fell, a crumpled ball of fabric at her feet.

Miranda continued her assault of pleasure on Carla's body as sucked and nipped at her sensitive neck while one hand left her breast to slide down her flat, naked tummy. Carla gasped out loud when Miranda's hand slid between her legs to cup her mons firmly through the brief fabric of the bottoms, her own hand reflexively shooting to cover Miranda's and her knees going momentarily weak.

Without thinking, Carla spun in Miranda's embrace, keeping the woman's hand clamped to her burning crotch. Before she realized what was happening, Miranda's soft lips were on hers. Carla was dizzy with desire as Miranda's fingers began rubbing her pulsating pussy through the pantie bottom and her tongue worked its way into Carla's instinctively opening mouth.

As their tongues intertwined, Carla had to grab hold of the older woman to keep herself upright. Her mind was reeling as her body responded to the stimulation.

Miranda reached up with her free hand, taking Carla's right hand from her shoulder and pushing it down under her skirt. As Carla's fingers make contact with her silk panties, Miranda pushed the bottoms of the babydoll down over Carla's hips, pushing until they dropped of their own accord, then returned to the task at hand. Miranda's fingers then slipped teasingly through the neatly trimmed triangle of pubic hair, feeling the smoothness of Carla's bare, bald vaginal opening.

Carla gasped as she felt warm fingers gently parting her labia, then very tenderly probing her excited cunt. Carla was incredibly wet, her juices starting flooding out, her wanton desire starting to race.

Carla pulled her mouth from Miranda's, gasping for breath as the gentle fingers touched her bare pussy. The tip of one finger started to enter her, then pulled back and began tracing little circles around her stiff clit. Carla moaned deeply and worked her own hand into Miranda's panties. Her pubic hair was silky soft, Carla's hand pushed deeper, feeling the hot skin, seeking out the hot, wet heat.

Spellbound, she barely registered the soft moans escaping Miranda's lips as her finger penetrated the older woman's pussy. She was amazed at how soft and hot it was on the inside as her finger slid easily into the slick sheath.

Carla whimpered her protest as Miranda pulled her hand out of her, leaving Carla's pussy screaming for more.

Miranda took Carla by the shoulders and gently pushed her to the mirrored back wall of the small cubicle. She took a deliberate step backward, leaving Carla leaning back on the cool glass. Carla grabbed her burning crotch with both hands, shivering all over as she implored Miranda with begging eyes to come back.

Miranda's own gaze was filled with lust as she stopped a few feet away and unbuttoned her white silk blouse, her eyes traveling hungrily up and down Carla's nubile young form before her. Dropping her delicate blouse carelessly onto the floor, she unzipped her cream-colored skirt and slid it onto the floor, also. She slowly unfastened her lacy white bra, her small, soft breasts spilling free, the small dusky rose colored nipples standing out stiffly. She watched Carla's reaction as she slid her panties down her legs and stepped out of them.

Carla stared intently at the older woman's body, clad only in a white garter belt and stockings, and a pair of white high heels. Her body was very petite and lean, although her shapely legs looked long due to the heels. Her hips were slim and her tummy was flat, with a small vee of honey-colored pubic hair between her legs. Her breasts were smallish, a B-cup, aureolae no bigger than a quarter. Her attractive face didn't look elderly, there were no visible wrinkles or lines. Her blonde hair was piled atop her head in one of those elegant styles you could only get at the most expensive salons.

Carla held her breath, trembling with excitement as Miranda came back to her, taking her in a warm embrace. With Carla in her bare feet and Miranda still wearing her high heels, they were nearly identical in height. All the soft curves of their bodies molded together as they held tightly to one another, their lips meeting once again in a passionate tongue kiss.

Miranda's knee went between Carla's, forcing her legs to spread slightly, and Carla's thigh pressed into Miranda's naked crotch. Carla felt the wetness of Miranda's pussy on her own thigh, grinding into it as Carla's pelvis instinctively rocked, rubbing her own burning pussy against Miranda.

Carla was breathing heavily when Miranda pulled her mouth from hers. She whimpered as Miranda kissed her on the neck, sucking and nibbling and licking her way down to Carla's chest, where her hands pushed Carla's breasts together. She nearly cried out when Miranda took her achingly engorged nipple into her hot mouth, sucking strongly. She alternated between both nipples, sucking, nipping, flitting her tongue teasingly over them, for what seemed an eternity, driving Carla insane with desire until she wanted to scream at the top of her voice.

Just when Carla thought she couldn't take it any longer, Miranda began kissing her way down Carla's tanned belly, as if she knew just when the perfect time was to move on. Carla looked down at her breasts. Her tingling reddened nipples were gleaming wetly with saliva, each one distended over half an inch, looking fatter and harder than she'd ever seen them.

Looking between them, she saw Miranda kiss her way downward, tongue sliding over her mound, swirling through the neatly trimmed bush that covered her mons, her mouth moving towards Carla's soaked pussy.

Carla felt Miranda take her ankle, gently but insistently raising it up and to the side. Carla could see that Miranda was looking directly at her exposed pussy, making her lust churn. At his moment, she was in a lust-driven need, she desperately wanted Ms. Richardson to be touching her there once again, so she willingly allowed her legs to be spread apart.

Miranda guided Carla's foot to the side, lifting it to the small bench sitting against one mirrored wall. She licked her lips in anticipation, raptly staring at the tender young labia less than a foot from her face. The sweet pink lips were bare and bald, her labia were full and thick, glistening with the juices of her excitement. Carla's aroused clitoris was clearly visible, standing out like a miniature cock, deep purple and over half an inch long. Miranda ran her hands up the insides of Carla's thighs, seeing the goose flesh rise once again across Carla's body. Miranda enjoyed the build-up, taking her new lover up, then greeting them properly with her hot mouth.

Carla shuddered violently when Miranda's fingertips found her quivering cuntlips and gently pulled them apart, exposing the tender pink wetness inside. Everything seemed to move in slow motion as Miranda moved her face forward, wet lips parted slightly, pink tongue coming out as the mouth neared its target. The first thing she felt was Miranda's hot breath on her yearning pussy, then a feather-light touch on her throbbing clit as Miranda's tongue finally made contact, once, twice, three times, planting quick, fluttering butterfly kisses on it. And then she did cry out with squeal as Miranda's mouth sucked the whole thing inside, her teeth raking lightly across the ultra-sensitive orgasm bud.

And Carla CAME! Just like that, without warning. The sudden rough attack on her clit lit a flash fire within her. Her body quaked, knees threatening to buckle, little mewling cries coming from her throat. All the while, Miranda kept sucking on her screaming clit, making the orgasm go on and on. It finally subsided, leaving Carla feeling weak and tingling all over, but still Miranda kept at it. She lapped up the juices flooding out of Carla's cunt, pushing her tongue into the tightness of her pussy.

Several long minutes after cumming, Carla felt another orgasm coming on. Unlike the other one, this one seemed a long time coming. Miranda expertly kept her just on the brink, seeming to know just how much it would take to send her over the edge and leaving her just short. She looked down and saw Miranda's eyes watching her. For what seemed an eternity, they stared into one another's eyes.

"Please," Carla begged in a small voice. It was the first word either of them had spoken since they began touching. "Please make me cum."

That was all Miranda was waiting for. She adored taking her lovers to the edge, keeping them they until they begged her to finish them off. She attacked Carla's clit with gusto, holding it firmly between her lips and flicking her tongue rapidly back and forth over the tip.

In no time, Carla was peaking again, her moans filling the little room. Carla's quivering legs finally gave way, and she slid down the mirrored wall to the floor. Miranda pulled Carla's head to her bosom, holding her tightly until her breathing returned to normal.

Miranda suspected that Carla was somewhat new to the act of lady loving, and didn't want to spook her by demanding that she reciprocate. She had a better idea.

Miranda cooed, "Now, how would you like to fuck me? I have a few things that I bought at the Adult Toy store with me. See that package out front, I bought that just before I came over. Could you run out and get it for me sugar?"

As Carla went to the door of the booth, Miranda smiled. The toys were going to be wielded on her "niece" another young lady that Miranda was going to show what lesbian loving was all about. She really had a thing for the young girls, the legal 18 and 19-year-olds really powered her up. It was amazing how many of them took so naturally to some sweet loving with another woman. Miranda enjoyed showing them their bi side. She'd been eager to get Carla alone and work on her, and tonight had been that good luck she'd been hoping for.

Looking out towards the front of the store, Carla could see the package. The mall was deserted, it was just past closing time, she wondered if she should put something on, lest a passing mall security cop get an eyeful. Carla decided what the hell, and walked brazenly out into the open, getting a thrill of excitement from strolling naked right into the front of the shop. She picked up the package, still saw no one in front of the store, she smirked, turned, and wiggled her ass back towards the front, then dashed back, giggling all the way.

Miranda laughed with her. "Did anyone see you?"

"I didn't see anybody since it's past mall closing time, but I wiggled my ass just in case a mall cop happened to stroll by to check that the stores are locked up."

Miranda dug deep into the package and pulled out a zippered bag. Carla looked on as Miranda fished around in it, coming out with a dildo in her hand. Carla felt the rush as she realized she was looking at a strap-on dildo.

"Would you like to fuck me with this? See, it has straps so you can wear it."

Carla nodded eagerly. She was suddenly anxious to know what it would be like to have a penis. She stepped into the harness where Miranda indicated. "I thought lesbians didn't like penises," Carla said as Miranda pulled the rig up over her flaring hips. For a moment, she worried that Miranda would take offense, but the older lady smiled up at her.

"Well, I suppose I am a lesbian, technically," Miranda answered amusedly. "But I do like penises, although I haven't had a real one in over twenty years." She sighed wistfully. "Not since my dear Randolph passed away." Looking up and seeing the curiosity on the girl's face, she continued. "I married him when I was twenty-one, fresh out of college. He was already in his sixties."

She saw Miranda's eyes go wide in surprise. "Yes, that's what his family thought, too," she laughed good-naturedly. She spun Carla around and began tightening the harness. "They all called me a gold-digger and worse things. But I was utterly devoted to him. I was always ready for love, he was very good in bed, being in his 60s had not worn him out, and I never turned him down when he wanted to spend his passion in me."

groomleader
groomleader
2,809 Followers
12