Blended Family Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carla looked down, enthralled with the cock sticking out from between her legs. It was as long as Zack's and a bit fatter. She wrapped her hand around it and held it as Miranda tightened the straps, still talking.

"The last couple of years of his life, he was in very poor health. He couldn't make love to me anymore. He wanted me to be happy and tried to get me to take a lover. But I swore I'd never be with any other man."

She finished tightening the straps and spun Miranda back around. "Then one night he bought me a prostitute. Oh, she was very high class...and very expensive. Dear Randolph sat in his wheelchair and watched her make love to me. After she left, Randolph held me tenderly and told me how much he loved me, and how happy I had made him." She pulled Carla down to her knees. "And I've only been with women ever since," she concluded, kissing Carla on the lips.

Carla could feel a hard knob, pressing gently between the lips of her pussy, she had a feeling that this was going to feel really good.

Carla moved into position between Miranda's spread thighs. God, the position of being in the superior position, ready to ride Ms. Rickardson, was a heady feeling.

"Just a sec, Sugar," Miranda stopped her. She reached back into the package and, after a brief search, came out with a small bottle of lubricant. "A girl should always be prepared," she laughed, opening the bottle and squirting lube onto the dildo. She stroked the fake dick with her hand, spreading the slippery substance all along it, then wiped the excess onto her outer vaginal lips. "Okay, Sugar, now fuck me with your big hard cock!"

Carla felt a thrill of excitement hearing the elegant older lady say such nasty things. As she moved even closer, Miranda reached for the dildo, guiding the head towards her waiting snatch.

"Push it in slow," Miranda cooed in a husky voice. Carla did as she was instructed, pushing her hips forward slowly, watching the blunt head force its way into the small opening. Miranda was letting out soft cries of pleasure as the lips were pushed apart, stretching thinly around the thick shaft as it inched its way inside. Carla continued until her pelvis met Miranda's and the latex cock was completely buried in Miranda's slippery snatch.

"Ooh, yes, Sugar," Miranda cooed, her eyes closed and a shudder running through her body. "Now out and in."

Carla pulled back, just as slowly as she had pushed in, watching the lips cling longingly to the shaft as it withdrew as if they were trying to keep it inside. When she saw the ridge of the head pop out, she pushed back in, reveling in the feeling of power she got from knowing she was fucking this elegant lady.

She stroked in and out in a slow, steady rhythm. She was getting increasingly excited herself, not only from the idea that she was actually fucking someone, a woman at that but also because the knob that protruded into her pussy was moving in and out with her thrusting motions.

"That's it, Sugar. Keep going," Miranda purred, reaching once again for her bag of goodies. This time she pulled out a small, hand-held control with two long wires snaking out one end. As Carla looked on curiously, still pumping her hips, Miranda pulled on the wires until the ends came out of the bag. Each wire ended in a small, white plastic egg.

She held the two eggs in one hand and poured some lubricant on them. She grinned mischievously up at Carla as she flicked the switch on the control. The two eggs began humming noisily, vibrating against each other.

She held one against her nipple and the other to her clit, purring with pleasure. Watching Brianna's face, she lifted her right leg into the air and reached around it with the vibrating egg. Her body twisted slightly to the side, she held the plastic ovoid against her puckered anus and slowly pushed it in, causing a strong shudder to run through her body. She saw Carla's eyes light up with excitement.

"Would you like the other one, Sugar?" she asked, a contented smile on her face. "It feels so amazing, you'll love it."

Carla nodded eagerly. She took the buzzing egg that Miranda handed to her, holding it against her nipple for a moment as Miranda had done. It tickled wonderfully, raising a fresh set of goose bumps across her chest and her nipple puckering up even more erectly. Moving it down behind her, she spread her ass cheeks with the other hand and held it against her sensitive little butthole.

Shivering all over, she pushed it in, gasping as it popped through the tight sphincter. The vibrations inside her ass felt so good, so fucking amazing. Her hips started bucking faster, harder, driving the dildo in and out of Miranda's cunt at a brisk pace. She saw Miranda's face, her eyes wide and staring as Carla turned into a savage fucking machine.

Miranda turned the vibration control up to HIGH, and it just about drove Carla crazy. Her whole groin was vibrating wildly from the inside, that knob was stroking her clit just right, and Carla reached down and grabbed both of Miranda's boobs, holding on to keep her balance.

"Cum, cum for me, cum all over my big cock!" Carla hissed.

Miranda was writhing and whimpering under Carla's furious fucking. The dildo slammed into her in a repeated frenzy, pounding her cunt unmercifully, and Carla was squeezing her breasts almost painfully. Carla could feel it coming for her, and she let out loud shrieks as her pussy blew apart in a massive orgasm.

Dimly, she heard Miranda cry out, "Fuck oh fuck oh GODDD!" Miranda was thrashing her hips up to meet Carla's powerful thrusts, her orgasm washing over her like a tidal wave of pleasure. Miranda pulled Carla down. and locked their mouths together, holding her tightly as their tongues joined in that duet, riding the waves of shared passion.

After they had recovered sufficiently, they quickly got dressed, Carla feeling a bit awkward and embarrassed at having responded so wantonly.

"I'll take it," Miranda said, looking at her in the mirror.

"H-huh?" Carla jumped, a bit startled.

"The babydoll nightie," Miranda smiled. "For my niece. Although as you may have guessed, she's not actually my niece."

"Oh," Carla blushed slightly. "I sort of wondered."

Miranda smiled and they went out to the front.

As Carla was tallying up the bill, Miranda cooed, "Would you like to get together again sweetie, this time in the comfort of my own home?"

Carla felt the heat, and she replied, "I would love it. Would like me to bring my step-sister Laurie with me, I am sure she will be eager to get to know you."

Miranda was very enthused about the idea, having two eager 18-year-olds in her bed at the same time was like a dream come true.

Miranda wrote down her address and phone number, and cooed, "I will be entertaining my niece this weekend, after that, I will be all ready for you and your sexy sister."

12