Blending Into the Scenery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moreandmore
moreandmore
2,311 Followers

"I found him first Grandma."

Pushing her away, Dorothy wrapped herself around Willie "Too bad. I've claimed him for my own."

The elves near Willie's north pole were stirring.

After the dust settled there was a new principal, secretary, librarian, and eight substitute teachers for those that had been let go. Using school grounds for certain activities was not tolerated. Others were reprimanded. Several teachers act quite nervously around Willie.

Kandi Kane has since done several spots for the national news. The poise, grace, and composure shown, while dealing with Willie, impressed her superiors. Her style has changed and she seems able to get her interviewees to relax and share their feelings.

The sudden drop off in business at the No Tell Motel has been offset by the sale of select lunch time surveillance videos.

Local divorce attorneys are enjoying the uptick in business that the New Year brought. Several of the remaining teachers are single again.

The school board came down hard on the committee responsible for diversity training and implementation. An entirely new group made sweeping changes across the district.

An intern, from the superintendent's office, suffered through a four hour interview with Willie. Three more teachers cleaned out their lockers.

Willie was given a long chat about things you probably shouldn't say when dealing with the press. Not a reprimand, just a refresher course in etiquette. They did make Willie retake all of the sensitivity courses.

Kandi giggles when she thinks about Dorothy and Willie. The thought of a possible marriage announcement: Kane -- Licker.

Within a few weeks, every teacher and assistant introduced themselves to not just Willie, but each of the maintenance staff. Willie received more Valentine's that year than all of the previous years combined. The explosion blew a hole in a wall. Willie managed to knock down the walls of the status quo.

For the first time in Lincoln Elementary School's existence, someone other than a teacher was named person of the year. If you can believe it, Willie was speechless. Dorothy dressed Willie up appropriately for the awards banquet. Kandi attended, not as a reporter, but as a friend.

Dorothy? She found someone she could share her life with. A simple but genuine man. Willie never dreamed he could be so happy. Dorothy was everything he ever wanted in a woman.

moreandmore
moreandmore
2,311 Followers
12