All Comments on 'Blending Love'

by SisterJezabel

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
jaythemanjaythemanabout 4 years ago
Nice Characters

This was a nice change from Rosemary. 5 stars.

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 4 years ago
Sometimes things like this really happen

I always think of Literotica as Fantasyland, but sometimes fantasies do come true and I'd like to think things like this could happen. You could complain about the almost impossible coincidences of both adults having children of the same sex and the same age. You could be impatient with the smooth connection and building love between the two, but why not just go with it and enjoy and be a little envious and set this story as an example of what things can be like if you open your heart and mind, AND really get lucky! 5*

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionabout 4 years ago
Very nice story

Gentle and unrushed romance, wonderfully drawn characters with drama and humour, with a delightfully sweet finish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Tediously BORING, I gave up on page 3, way too many necessary details like so and so suggesting what to wear for whatever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good wholesome story. Enjoyed it.

Despite some comments to the contrary, this is a great story.

⭐️🌟⭐️🌟⭐️ 5 stars and so nicely fits into the romance and LW categories. Well done.

OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 4 years ago
Vanilla is good.

Sister Jezabel specializes in vanilla stories that are usually predictable from the get-go. That doesn't make them bad, but at times they are indeed boring. The saving grace is that the characters are almost always attractive people who the reader can easily root for. So sometimes i rate the tales 2* or 3*, but depending on my mood I might throw in a 5*. I notice that the aggregate rating for each story is usually in the upper 4* range so more people are rating them 5* than lower. There's nothing really wrong with vanilla. (It should be noted that historically in the USA vanilla has always been the highest rated ice cream.) People really like it when things go smoothly - probably because so few of us have smoothly traveled lives.

Helen1899Helen1899almost 4 years ago
Lovely story

What a lovely story, nothing exciting, but it does one good that happiness can be found after such a dreadful time with an awful husband.

WinsomeWebWinsomeWebover 3 years ago

A very good story that really shows a lot of joy in little moments. I liked it very much.

But, what really struck me about this story is how it compares to your latest, and how much you've improved as a writer in the six months between them. Comparing this to your Holiday themed submission, you've made a huge improvement in your narration. At times, this reads more like third-person omniscient in how it's told, with a strong voice, but sometimes a step removed from the events of the story. But in your most recent, Silver Stars, you've improved markedly at grounding the reader in the moment and conveying feeling and depth with words and actions and not just exposition.

It's wonderfully encouraging! And, please, I hope you won't take offence to this, because this is a good story on its own (as many people seem to agree based on the votes), but it just makes it that much more impressive when you consider what you've managed to achieve in so short a time.

SisterJezabelSisterJezabelover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks so much WinsomeWeb xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

too many children, too many characters for me. too sweet, too gentle. nonetheless, i read the whole thing. maybe because i´m an octogenarian now. i think i gave it 3 stars - can´t remember for sure.

PickFictionPickFictionover 3 years ago
A Great Story

that illustrates some of the difficulties and slow-down signals that a new relationship can have. Well done, as always. Really enjoyed this one.

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 2 years ago

Utterly delicious, HEA story, written I felt with a firm eye on story speed, almost on cruise control during the high and low points, nothing laboured or rushed and I loved it! Thanks for writing and posting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

“did not have a lot of money to leave my brother or I when they died”

Breaking this apart, you would never write “did not have a lot of money to leave I when they died”

You should use the same pronouns when combined with other pronouns or nouns as you would when not combined.

Correct wording is “did not have a lot of money to leave my brother or ME when they died”

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 1 year ago

Another lovely romantic tale ….. but its a shame that we humans always need a crashing scenario to come to senses …… some teaching says We are here to enjoy and being lucky …… but mostly we fight for the love our parents should deliver for free or trying to impress to being seen or gaining knowledge plus titles to be acknowledged and so much more, but are we lucky?

Happy endings are always welcomed and making me smile …. Thank you

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝🍀

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Trevor was an ass!! He should have met with some Karma, like a diseased dick

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Sorry, she is too whoreish for me to keep reading

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSisterJezabel@SisterJezabel
Hi everyone! Thanks for dropping by. Did you love Fiction v Reality? It's been extended and is now a full-length novel, available exclusively on Amazon! 6 July- Have you read 'The Eye of the Beholder' yet? It was published last week as part of the Nude Day contest. Don't for...