Blessed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie was excited but she was careful not to show it. The rest of the week seemed to move at a snail's pace until now. Carl Siebert's car slowed to a stop in front of St. Mary's, and as Julie stepped out onto the sidewalk, he asked her if she wanted a ride back to campus when he got off work. She thanked him and told him not to worry about it. He wished her a good rest of the night and drove off.

There was a touch of frost in the air and a few golden ribbons of light from the waning sun fell upon the otherwise quiet tree lined street. With each step Julie took, it seemed as if the brassy colors of fall sang around her, amplified by the crunching of fallen leaves beneath her feet. Miss Bond lived about a block or two away from the church. Julie drew a deep breath and headed in the general direction of the professor's house.

A distant odor of smoke filled the girl's nostrils and a smile spread across her lips at the welcoming sight of a mellow golden glow emanating from the windows of a beautiful brick two story house. At last Julie reached her destination and she walked up the steep driveway and stood on the large front porch.

Julie rang the doorbell and waited. She was steadily reaching her last semester of college and soon she'd graduate and become a schoolteacher. Perhaps she'd pursue her Master's degree but she certainly didn't want to stray too far from Janesville and Miss Bond to do it. She couldn't get the professor out of her mind and her heart skipped a beat when she heard the sound of footfalls approaching the door.

The strapping PE instructor appeared and asked her guest to come inside. Julie's breath caught in her throat as she took in the sight of the older woman's appearance. Bee had traded in her usual short sleeved shirt and track pants for a crisp dress shirt and dark slacks with a matching tie and dress loafers. From the cut, Julie guessed they were men's clothes, but they suited the butch woman's slim frame perfectly.

"Wow," Julie breathed. "You look, uh...very handsome!"

Bee replied with a nervous chuckle. "Is that so? Actually most women are put off when they find out that I usually dress in men's clothes. But they fit me better and they're a lot more comfortable."

Bee ushered Julie into the living room. She took the girl's coat and hung it up while Julie surveyed the cozy neatness of her surroundings. It was quickly getting dark outside, and Bee moved from one window to the next, pulling the shades down and closing the drapes. She switched on a couple of lamps and stepped out of sight into the kitchen.

"I hope you like steak and potatoes," The professor said. "Most people do."

"It smells amazing." Julie replied.

"I was feeling ambitious today so I also made dessert...chocolate chess pie."

Julie's eyes wandered around the lamp lit room, taking it all in. It seemed like everywhere she looked, she saw owls. Every shape, size, and breed was represented in the space of this one room; some were porcelain and stone while others adorned the walls as paintings, macramé, and string art. The beautiful coed heard the soft trill of a violin playing and her eyes were drawn at once to the Hi-Fi cabinet near the staircase. Bee returned from the kitchen with two glasses of wine. She offered one to her guest and asked her to have a seat at the dining room table.

Julie took the glass and sat down while Bee disappeared into the kitchen again. She could hear the older woman muttering to herself over the clanging of pots and pans. It was a hushed, nervous sort of muttering, and then the girl was startled by the sound of a plate crashing to the floor. She imagined it must have shattered into a dozen or more pieces if the swearing was anything to go by. A few minutes later, Bee returned bearing a few dishes of food.

The conversation during their meal was mostly small talk. The steak was grilled and there were seasoned potatoes and creamed spinach. As they ate, Julie's eyes were glued to the Windsor knot of Bee's tie. She looked so different although the ever present rigorous athleticism of her appearance was still quite obvious. Bee looked radiantly butch and strangely elegant in her choice of attire, but Julie sensed that the professor seemed flustered. The older woman's hands trembled throughout the meal and she ended up dropping her knife under the table when she tried cutting into her steak.

"Thank you for inviting me to dinner, Bee." Julie said. "The food is delicious—almost like we're at a restaurant!"

"The pleasure is mine although I seem to be all thumbs tonight!"

"No need to apologize—"

"I wasn't. It's just that I'm usually so busy when school is in session and...It's not often that this coarse old dyke is blessed with the presence of such a beautiful young lady."

Julie's fingers trembled now as she reached for her wine glass. A strange feeling came over her as if a swarm of butterflies had been released into her stomach when she drank. The wine was strong and Julie wondered if it was the cause of her reeling a little as she shifted in her seat.

When they were finished with their meal, Bee got up and cleared away the plates before heading back to the kitchen. Seconds later she returned with two slices of chocolate chess pie on two pretty little porcelain plates. She poured her young guest another glass of wine and Julie closed her eyes as she savored the warmth and slight bitter fruitiness. It mingled with the dark cocoa flavor of the pie and her cheeks went flush with shame as she let out an audible sigh.

"That good, huh?"

"Oh God, sorry..." Julie was mortified!

"I'm flattered. Maybe I ought to try baking more often!" Bee chuckled.

They finished with the pie and Bee suggested they return to the living room. Julie sat on the sofa and watched the androgyne professor go to the Hi-Fi. She picked up the record on the turntable, flipped it over, and lowered the needle. Soon the room was filled with dulcet melody.

Julie drank the rest of her wine and tried to suppress a nervous giggle when Bee approached and slowly got down on one knee as if she was about to propose marriage. Now the professor held a hand out to the beautiful coed seated in front of her.

"It's probably not the kind of music you and your friends listen to, but would you like to dance with your clumsy old professor?"

A smile spread across Julie's lips and she replied with a shy nod. Bee slowly stood up and took the girl's hand in hers, leading her to the center of the room. They were facing each other now, and Julie's breath caught in her throat when the old dyke's hand touched her waist.

"Relax, Julie, I promise not to step on your toes too much."

"I—I guess I'm a little nervous." Julie confessed. "I've never danced with another woman before."

Bee was nearly six inches taller than Julie. The girl tried to avoid making eye contact while she was in the professor's arms. She stared at the front of her shirt and tie, trying hard not to think about how nervous and excited she was at the same time. The butch woman chuckled softly now. She reached over and gently caressed Julie's cheek.

"Back when I was in college, our dorms would have mixers. The guys usually stood around the refreshment table while we girls would dance with each other. But that's ancient history..." They slowly swayed to the music together in silence for several minutes. "They still have mixers these days?" Bee wondered out loud. Julie replied with a silent nod.

The professor pulled the girl closer and now their bodies were touching. With each breath, Julie could smell an intriguing spicy aroma of sandalwood clinging to Bee's shirt. Her eyes slowly moved upward, past the older woman's flat chest and tie, until she was staring at the plain and somewhat long features of her face. A tingling sensation came over her and its shrillness stabbed her in the space between her legs.

"I—ah—didn't know you danced so well." Julie observed.

"I don't really." Bee softly replied. "It's a trick of the mind...we've barely moved at all since the record started."

"This evening has been full of surprises."

Julie was clinging tightly to Bee's waist as their bodies slowly moved in unison to the music. She realized then that the professor was right. They weren't really dancing at all; they were embracing.

The record had ended by now and the room was quiet as Julie and Bee continued to sway in each other's arms. Now it seemed as if Bee had suddenly become tense. Julie could feel the tremors in the professor's hand as she gently grasped her chin and lifted it upward to meet her admiring gaze.

"We're all alone and the record stopped." Julie said.

"I know."

Before she knew what was happening, Julie felt Bee's lips pressing against hers. She felt the butch woman's hand against her cheek, delivering a tender caress before brushing her hair aside. The kiss was soft and sweet at first, like the kisses they discreetly shared during their rare moments alone on campus. Julie was stunned at first and when they pulled away, she could see that Bee must have felt the same way.

The older woman's face was very close to Julie's. There was a fire in her eyes and her breath was labored. "Julie, are you still sure about us?" She breathed. Her otherwise gruff voice trembled. "Because I think you've awakened something inside me that I thought was long gone by now. I—I might not be able to stop..."

"Yes, I'm sure and that won't change anytime soon. After graduation I planned on staying here in Janesville. I could rent an apartment nearby or—"

Without warning, Julie was cut off as Bee kissed her deeply. The girl's eyelids fluttered and she let out a sigh when she felt the older woman's mouth, lips slightly dry from nerves, press aggressively against her own. Julie's lips parted and instantly she could feel Bee's tongue enter. They kissed like this for a few minutes and then Bee pulled away. An audible gasp escaped Julie's lips when she felt the professor's mouth against her neck. She was whispering something between kisses but the girl couldn't quite make out what it was. Julie was overcome with emotion and her head was swimming. Her legs began to buckle and her body went limp in the butch woman's embrace.

"The overflow of feelings can be a real rush sometimes, can't it?" Bee murmured. Her voice, though hushed, dripped with insatiable lust.

"My head...I think I need to sit somewhere or lie down." Julie confessed. She sounded a little breathless and her eyelids fluttered as she struggled to regain her composure. Bee started to lead her towards the sofa. "Please, not there!"

Bee nervously cleared her throat and tugged at the knot on her tie. "Where do you want to go, sweetheart?"

"Upstairs to your room," Julie whispered. "...if that's okay with you."

The butch professor put an arm around the girl's small shoulders and led her up the staircase to her bedroom. Julie took in the interior, a space cluttered with sports trophies, pennants, and other related memorabilia. On the dresser there was a nicely framed black and white snapshot of a much younger Bee posing with a trophy and holding a tennis racquet. But seconds later, a quiet click caught Julie's attention and the room was plunged into darkness.

The girl was about to say something but stopped when she heard Bee's hushed voice: "My last girlfriend always wanted the lights off. I figured it was because of my appearance and...maybe she didn't want to think too much about being with another woman."

But I'm not your last girlfriend." Julie protested.

She pulled away from Bee and went to the door, fumbling in the dark for the knob. She turned it and opened the door part way so that a broad ribbon of light from the hallway poured in. And although it was still dark, she could plainly see the expression on the old dyke's face. The masculine features were contorted into something between anxiety and shame.

"How long have we known each other?" Julie asked.

"Since the beginning of your freshman year."

"It seems like I've always known you." Julie softly replied. "Your last girlfriend might've been scared off by a silly little bit of light but I'm not!"

Now Bee took the girl in her arms again and sighed. "I told you before...I'm not like most women. I just don't want you to regret anything."

"But I know that you look and dress like a man and I'm okay with it. I love the way you look and sound...and I love the way you kiss!"

Bee leaned in and pressed her lips against Julie's for another kiss. The girl closed her eyes and her jaw went slack as her lips parted. The kisses started out gentle but soon they escalated to a feverish pitch as the butch woman clung possessively to her young lover. Julie felt the large palm of her older lover's hand cradling the back of her head as the kisses traveled from her mouth to her neck.

"Come over here, sweetheart." Bee whispered. She took Julie's hand and led her to the bed.

The girl sat first, gazing shyly at her lover as she sat down beside her. Bee reached over and caressed Julie's face again before planting a soft kiss on her brow. Her eyes darted to one side and with a visibly trembling hand, the professor fumbled with her tie, trying to loosen it. The beautiful young coed stared as the perfect Windsor knot slowly came apart, and now the fire in Bee's eyes burned hotter.

"Julie, this isn't easy for me to say," Bee started. "I'm not quite sure where this will take us, but I want it to last. I—I feel very strongly about you and I hope you still feel the same way about me after tonight...so I want you to enjoy this. If I do something you don't like, tell me, and I'll stop. And I promise you that anything we do alone will be our solemn secret."

Julie heaved a sigh and silently nodded her assent. It was obvious that the girl was just as nervous as her lover. Without another word, they came together in a passionate embrace, struggling awkwardly to get each other's clothes off. Bee handily won this round. Julie's lack of strength and experience made it easy for the butch woman to overpower her and pin her against the mattress.

"Oh my God, honey, you're so beautiful!"

Julie was prone on her back and completely nude while the old dyke admired what was, in her honest opinion, the loveliest sight in the world. The girl's svelte frame was shapely and deceptively fragile in appearance. Her pert C cup breasts pointed proudly upward, begging to be touched. The areolas were capped with fat little nipples which were fully erect and the old dyke shuddered with excitement. She could hardly wait to pounce on the gorgeous coed!

Bee paused for a moment and furrowed her brow. She stood beside the bed and reluctantly began taking her clothes off. Julie was a little shocked and at the same time fascinated when she saw the odd combination of men's undershirt and boxy, rather shapeless full cut panties which were previously hidden under the professor's dapper ensemble. Now Bee pulled off the undershirt and shed her panties, tossing them aside before returning to the bed.

"Everything okay, honey?" Bee asked. Julie swallowed hard and nodded. "I warned you..."

The absence of Bee's clothing, which hid any semblance of bodily shape or femininity, revealed a very striking sight! It was no secret around campus that Beulah Bond was a fitness nut. The towering woman's middle aged body was extraordinarily chiseled and lean, and her breasts were nearly nonexistent pale little swells with equally pale areolas.

Julie wondered what her lover meant by that last remark when Bee momentarily raised her arms to reveal the thick tufts of dark hair in the milky white hollows of her underarms. As the coed's eyes traveled downward, it was clear that even though she was always well groomed, Bee shunned the razor, preferring to remain natural. She wasn't profusely hairy, but the hair on her legs and thighs contrasted noticeably with her fair, almost ghostly white skin.

Now Julie's eyes followed the equally dark razor thin trail of hair on Bee's slender abdomen. It began at the navel and extended to the very dense forest of untrimmed pubic hair completely obscuring the butch woman's pussy from view.

Bee lowered herself until she was hovering on her hands and knees above Julie. She fully expected the girl to express shock and disgust with her appearance. She wouldn't have blamed Julie if she suddenly started to make excuses about wanting to leave. Instead, she was shocked to discover quite the opposite. The girl actually stayed put!

"May I?" Julie asked as she gingerly put out a hand to her lover. "Mmm...I didn't expect this, but it really suits you!"

Julie's fingertips made contact with the old dyke's armpits. Bee let loose with a startled gasp the moment she felt the girl raking her fingertips through the slightly sweat dampened tufts of hair.

"You really don't mind?" Bee wondered incredulously. "I know I'm not most women's cup of tea—"

"Shut up and kiss me!" Julie growled.

Bee relaxed her arms and slowly lowered herself on top of the girl. They embraced and shared several deep, soulful kisses as their bodies mashed together. The sounds of their moans and sighs filled the room while they humped each other like a pair of horny teenagers.

They shared a few more kisses before Bee pulled away. The strapping butch woman was on her knees looming over the beautiful young coed, straddling her hips. Julie's titian locks snaked across the pillow surface, framing her lovely face in a dark lustrous halo. Her creamy youthful skin was radiant, and the smattering of freckles on her nose and cheeks made her look deceptively innocent. Such beauty was a blessing and made to be worshipped.

Bee wasted no time: Her hands went to Julie's sides and followed the curves of her body upward as she leaned in to kiss her cheeks, mouth, and neck. By now, Julie was squirming under the weight of her lover's body. Bee kissed her way down the girl's slender neck and across her collarbone as her hands went to her breasts.

"Hmm...perfect fit!" Bee quipped.

"Guess I'll have to keep you then." Julie replied with a shy giggle.

Bee gently kneaded and massaged her young lover's breasts and Julie responded with breathless little whimpers of encouragement. Now the old dyke's mouth closed over Julie's nipple, alternating between the left and right breast as she suckled. Her tongue caressed the sensitive fleshy bud as she tried taking in as much of the girl's breast into her mouth as she could. She glanced up at Julie as her head pushed back against the pillow, eyes squeezed shut as she savored the intimate sensation. The girl's body writhed and she let loose with another breathless moan.

After a few seconds, Bee paused long enough to rise back up on her arms. "I'd like a little attention too." She said. The butch woman positioned her body so that the hardened nipple of her right breast brushed lightly against Julie's soft full lips. The girl slowly opened her eyes and immediately understood what the old dyke wanted. A sudden gasp emanated from Bee's lips when she felt the palms of Julie's hands caressing those A cup little cones. The girl rose up a little from the pillow and her lips closed around the fiercely erect nipple, fervently sucking. The sound of the beautiful coed's suckling was heavenly! Julie's tongue caressed the pebbled areola with languid strokes and the tip lashed against the nipple causing Bee to let out a rapturous cry.

From Bee's perspective, sharing something so intensely intimate with a girl like Julie was a dream come true. But the feeling, though wonderful, was almost more than she could bear. She needed to center herself before she lost control. She breathlessly pleaded for the girl to stop. Bee lingered for a second or two and then slowly withdrew her breast before showering Julie's body with a barrage of tender kisses against her neck and down the length of her torso. The girl's body shuddered and when Bee reached her pubic hair, she heard Julie's eager declaration of love.