Blessed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you too, sweetheart." Bee softly replied. "I'll do anything and everything to make you happy."

Carefully Bee crawled backwards over Julie's nude body and settled between her legs. The old dyke gazed ravenously at her young lover's pussy, admiring the sensuous contour of the mons, covered with a soft thicket of pubic hair. Bee breathed deeply and savored the earthy primal scent of feminine arousal. The labia, already swollen and parted, revealed the glistening wet inner petals of flesh. And the perfect little pearl of Julie's clitoris was fully engorged and peeked from the protective hood of skin.

Bee's fingertips brushed against the slickened folds and Julie softly whimpered. Now the butch woman made another pass, delivering several gentle caresses, coating her fingers with the girl's wetness.

"Oh my God, that feels so good!" Julie hissed.

"I aim to please, sweetheart."

After a minute or so, Bee withdrew her fingers and focused on the girl's shapely little legs. The professor turned her head and began exploring Julie's inner thigh with her mouth. Every kiss and caress of the tongue elicited a flurry of moans, sighs, and gasps of delight. Bee started kissing her way towards the dewy cleft, and instantly the moans grew louder, encouraging her to continue.

"Please don't stop, Bee." Julie pleaded. "I want you..."

"Ah, but we're just getting started..."

Julie was panting by now and Bee thoroughly enjoyed the sights and sounds of her young lover's mounting bliss. With both hands, the strapping butch woman massaged the girl's thighs, working back and forth, teasing the space between her legs. Julie's hands became fists now and she clutched the sheets while her thighs quivered.

Just when she thought she couldn't stand any more teasing, Julie let loose with a ragged moan as she felt Bee's lips pressing against her parted labia. The older woman's hands caressed her lover's thighs and hips. Julie's back arched up a little from the mattress and she sucked in a sharp breath. From there, Bee's hands slipped underneath to cradle the girl's ass and pull her closer. With the flat of her tongue, the old dyke licked up and down the length of her dripping snatch.

Julie was quickly losing herself to the pleasurable sensations. She was panting now; sucking in sharp little gasps of air. Bee felt a ripple of tension course through her young lover's body. Julie reached out with a shaking hand, shoving the old dyke's face into her pussy. Bee's tongue stabbed the girl's opening, eliciting an ear piercing shriek.

"Oh God, more, more, more!" Julie begged.

The beautiful young coed started rocking her hips back and forth against her lover's mannish looking face. Bee's tongue found the clitoris now and she delivered a barrage of fluttering licks, sending Julie to the brink. Before she knew it, the girl was bearing down hard and her entire body was spasming out of control.

"Oh God, yes! There! That's it! Oh, Bee..."

Julie's knees were bent and she held her trembling thighs open as wide as she could, encouraging her middle aged lover to go deeper. Bee slipped her tongue inside the girl's opening once more, penetrating her, before returning to flutter against her clitoris. Julie let out a loud breathless moan as her head fell hard against the pillow. She wanted release; she needed it and ached for it.

And just like that, she came.

The orgasm was intense and almost violent. Bee steadied the girl's hips, holding on for dear life while her mouth maintained contact with her feast. Julie's body went tense for a second or two, and then her hips started spasming as she cried out several times.

It took a few minutes for the flood of ecstasy to swirl around Julie's body until they became eddies that slowly drained away. She was still panting and struggling to catch her breath as Bee crawled up to recline beside her. Julie's cheeks were bright pink and her skin felt feverish. Bee gathered the girl in her arms and they shared a rather sloppy kiss, fragrant with Julie's arousal.

Bee broke the kiss and whispered into the girl's ear: "Baby, you're so sweet and beautiful...I wanna fuck you!"

Julie, caught off guard by that remark, asked "How?"

"I'll show you, sweetheart."

Julie watched as her lover slid off the bed and went over to the dresser. Bee opened the top drawer, rummaged through the contents, and produced an odd looking black harness with a stiff flesh colored spear attached to it. Now the old dyke reached back inside the drawer and set aside a small tube of K-Y jelly before putting on the harness and securing it around her taut waist.

The girl turned her head while the professor lubed up her piece. Her cheeks felt hot and she knew she was blushing. She guessed that the nearly seven inches of rubbery manhood standing at full mast between Bee's hairy legs was a dildo, but she'd never seen anything like it—at least, not up close!

"Does this answer your question, honey?" Bee asked. Julie, still stunned, replied with a silent nod. She felt the mattress sink and now the butch woman was on her knees beside the girl. "Touch it, honey. I promise my little helper's a lot nicer than he looks."

With some trepidation, Julie grasped her lover's false erection and slowly stroked the slippery lube coated shaft. It felt quite firm but pliant and it warmed almost instantly to her touch. Bee commanded the girl to lie on her back now, and without hesitation, Julie complied.

"Try to relax, honey, I don't want to hurt you." The old dyke was looming over Julie now. The girl's eyelids fluttered and she let out a startled gasp as she felt the rubbery spearhead nudging her slickened labia. "You're doing fine, sweetheart." Bee's otherwise gruff voice cracked a little and faltered with emotion.

Julie's legs were quaking again and her eyes brimmed with tears. Bee was careful not to plunge the thing into her. After a few passes, the older woman began applying pressure, pushing into her. The girl responded instantly with a few ragged moans. A sudden gasp escaped Julie's lips when she felt the full length of Bee's tool sliding inside her, filling her up. She wrapped her arms around her lover's shoulders as Bee's narrow hips began thrusting in and out.

After a few minutes, the old dyke slowed to a stop. She carefully withdrew and commanded her young lover to get on her hands and knees so that her head rested against the pillow. The girl let out another sharp gasp as Bee took her from behind.

"Ohhh!" Julie cried into the pillow.

Bee grasped Julie's hips and pulled the girl roughly towards her. The girl let loose with another shriek and soon the professor's hips began to gyrate and grind against Julie's ass, pounding her sadistically. The girl felt lightheaded. She was so close now and each thrust was punctuated by several curse words and cries.

Julie pushed her hips backwards into Bee's pelvis, trying desperately to match the speed and intensity of her thrusts. The feeling was something she couldn't quite explain to anyone. Being taken by someone like Bee, and being made to feel so vulnerable, was both tantalizing and unbelievably sexy! It was unlike anything she'd ever known when she dated men. But hopefully, thanks to Bee, that would become a thing of the past.

After a few minutes, the room began to spin and Julie's body was rocked by another orgasm of seismic proportion. The girl was biting the pillow and screaming obscenities as her body was pummeled with a series of tremors. Soon the thrusting slowed until Julie felt Bee come to a stop. The butch woman paused for a few seconds before carefully pulling out.

Julie buried her face in the pillow now and tried to catch her breath while Bee unfastened the harness. The professor pulled the thing off and tossed it somewhere on the floor before returning to her young lover's side. Bee gathered Julie in her arms once more and whispered soft words of love between several tender kisses.

"I—I know this sounds pretty silly," Julie murmured, "But I've been out with a few guys before, and...I've never felt so loved and taken care of..." Her voice trailed off.

Bee gently brushed the girl's hair away from her face and planted a chaste little kiss on her lips. "It doesn't sound silly at all." She softly replied. "I guess I just love making you happy."

Their lips came together once more. Julie took the lead, kissing Bee with an eagerness that made the professor's heart flutter. They held each other, legs entwined, and their bodies mashed together. Their hands wandered freely, caressing each other's hips, sides, and breasts.

Now Julie broke the kiss, gently pushing Bee to lie on her back against the mattress. The old dyke stretched her long legs out and rested against the pillows. The girl crawled next to her lover, and for a second or two, she loomed over Bee, gazing lustfully at her before leaning in for another kiss. Julie's lips brushed gently against the professor's mouth. Bee's lips slowly parted, allowing her young lover access and their tongues collided. Julie's full round breasts pushed and rubbed against the butch woman's nearly flat chest and now the girl's hand made contact, squeezing and caressing the diminutive swells.

The kiss was broken now and Julie's interest was piqued once more by the dark swirls of hair which filled the hollows of Bee's underarms. Although most women (and men for that matter) would have been repulsed by the sight, Julie was not. As a matter of fact, she was completely fascinated and she wasted no time re-acquainting her fingertips with the sweat dampened tufts, now fragrant with the faint aroma of sandalwood and the professor's natural scent.

"Mmm...been wanting to play with you all night, Miss Bond!" Julie purred.

Bee closed her eyes and held her breath as Julie's fingertips retreated to begin what was already an agonizingly slow descent. The girl's hands closed over her breasts once more, and she spent several minutes kissing and suckling those pale little nipples in turn before pulling away to resume her exploration.

Julie's hands wandered lower now, over Bee's ribcage and across her taut abdomen. The girl's fingertips circled the navel a few times before tracing the razor thin trail of dark hair to the brink of the equally hairy mons. Bee let loose with a sharp gasp as Julie lightly raked her fingertips through the dense thicket before tracing along the cleft.

"My God, honey, you're killing me!" Bee groaned.

"Hardly!"

Julie's touch instantly became more invasive and now her fingers skimmed back and forth against the labia. The girl slowly withdrew her fingers and a few threads of clear viscous liquid stretched between them as she held them up to the light pouring in from the hallway. Bee watched in silence as her beautiful young lover shoved the slimy digits into her mouth and sucked them clean.

"God, you're so fucking wet," Julie growled. "Can't wait to taste you for real!"

Julie could feel the heat emanating between Bee's hairy legs as she settled in between them. It was a seething smoldering incandescence, pungent with the earthy musk of arousal. With each breath she took, Julie's nostrils were filled with the scent of Bee's desire. It called to her, pulling her in closer until her mouth finally made contact.

"There's my good girl..."

Julie paused and stared at the damp, somewhat matted tangle of pubic hair that hid most of Bee's pussy from view. The old dyke spread her legs wider now and Julie watched as Bee's fingers appeared, pushing most of the hair aside to fully expose her vulva.

Bee closed her eyes once more and prepared herself for the sensations she was about to experience. Her heart pounded in her chest and the throbbing between her legs grew intense—almost painful. Julie was teasing her lover now as she kissed the old dyke's hip bones. Her tongue swiped lazily against the flesh of her inner thighs and Bee let out a loud groan, indicating her mounting frustration.

Julie glanced up from her feast for a moment and her eyes flashed with hunger. Bee braced herself for the contact she desperately wanted, trying at the same time to hold the beautiful coed's gaze. At long last, the girl's lips pressed against Bee's sopping wet furrow and the old dyke responded instantly with a ragged moan.

"Unnnghh...God help me..."

Bee's legs were starting to quiver and her hips rocked back and forth against Julie's face as she licked. She could feel the girl's hands trying to hold her steady as she alternated between long lazy strokes and fluttery little lashes with the tip of her tongue. The butch woman was out of her mind with desire and she stared blankly up at the ceiling. Her mind was focused on the steadily building heat and throbbing between her legs. She was panting now; moaning and whispering Julie's name over and over as if she were reciting a prayer.

Julie's tongue made contact with her lover's engorged clitoris and fluttered against it. She whimpered as she licked, sending a series of humming vibrations through the professor's core. Bee's hips were bucking now; thrusting against Julie's face as the tension mounted in her body. Before she knew it, a bomb was detonated and the resulting orgasm hit Bee like an exploding warhead. She cried out, almost screaming as her body started to spasm out of control.

Julie's mouth remained fastened to her lover, milking the old dyke for all she was worth. The tip of her tongue continued to lash against her clitoris while her hands clung tightly to her hips. Bee started bearing down, grinding her pussy against the girl's face. And just as Bee thought the feelings were about to subside, she let out a startled yelp as Julie forced a sloppy wet finger into her asshole as she continued licking.

Bee's body became rigid and her ass cheeks clamped down against the girl's finger. Wave after wave of intense sensation crashed over the professor, dragging her further and further out. Bright pinpricks of light started worming around her eyes as she moaned. Her heart was pounding like a brass band in her ears.

"Gaaah, Julie, I—I can't—I surrender! Please, no more! I don't think I can take it!"

Bee was still panting and moaning, struggling to breath normally when she felt the girl slowly withdrawing her finger from her ass. Her mouth fell open and she cried out once more as the girl crawled up to lay beside her. The butch woman's eyes were half closed now and her eyes were brimming with tears as she held Julie in her arms.

"Your cheeks are red, Bee, you okay?" Julie asked.

"Yes, I think so." The professor sighed. She pulled Julie's face towards hers and they shared another deep kiss. "Tonight was the best night of my life, but I'm not too sure if I can handle much more..."

Julie bit her lip, and grinning shyly at her older lover, she snuggled up beside her. They stayed awake like this for a little while, talking and kissing each other tenderly until they both fell asleep in each other's arms like a ripened apple leaves its branch.

*****

It was late the next morning and Julie sat at the small table in Bee's kitchen. The strapping butch professor sat across from the beautiful coed, nursing a cup of strong black coffee as they finished the last of their breakfast. Bee stood up now and cleared away the empty plates and gazed out at her back yard through the kitchen window.

"Something wrong?" Julie wondered.

"No. It looks like it's going to be a beautiful day, maybe a bit chilly." Bee observed. "I thought later on we might enjoy the weather and go for a nice long walk somewhere."

"I'd love that." Julie replied. "But I have a short paper that I'm working on so I'll have to get back to Burdick later this afternoon. The paper's due on Monday, so..."

"I'll see that you get back to campus in plenty of time." Bee finished the last of her coffee and poured herself another cup. "Think Nora will wonder where you've been?"

"I doubt it. She was on a date last night and we don't really pry into each other's business."

Bee returned to her seat across from Julie. There was a long pause before the girl spoke again. "Bee, I meant it last night when I said I love you."

"I love you too, Julie. You're the best thing that's happened to me in a very long time."

"It's sad that I only have one semester to go before graduation." Julie lamented. "And since I'll be student teaching, we won't see each other much on campus."

Bee reached over and laid her hand on top of Julie's. "You can see me as much as you'd like after graduation. I've been thinking things over for a while...you could live here with me. The house has three bedrooms and you can put all your things in one of them. If you're worried about your parents, you could just tell them that you're renting a room. I've had roommates in the past...neighbors should be used to it."

A smile spread across Julie's lips now. She was grinning from ear to ear when she jumped out of her seat and wrapped her arms around the butch woman's shoulders.

"Does this mean we're really together now...like girlfriends?"

"Well, I assumed we were before." Bee replied. Now they exchanged a heartfelt kiss. "I know of this little place up in Madison; it's a classy little nightclub for women. Maybe the next time we get together, I could take you there and show you off."

Julie's brow furrowed incredulously. "You mean there are bars where they don't allow any men?"

Bee replied with a soft chuckle. "Yes, but they're hidden, like secret clubhouses. I found out about it from an ex-colleague and I've been going for the last few years." Now Bee got up and planted a kiss on the girl's brow. "We'll talk about that some more later. But for now, let's get outside and seize the day!"

And now Julie's lips, eyes, and spirit smiled as she followed her lover out of the kitchen. Her mind was in overdrive as she thought about her future. And she knew now more than ever that she'd found true love. She truly felt blessed.

Thank you for reading!