Blind Borne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, it's a hot concept."

"The leg-room is the best part."

"Nah I think the fact that it doesn't need fuel combustion is the best part."

"Well what do I know?" José chuckled, "So how are you holding up?"

"I'm aight. Just got through with today's job-hunting batch."

"How did it go?"

"All I can say is, Claudia sure can pick 'em. Such characters."

"I remember your first interview. The look on your face was like, 'Hire me or it's your loss'."

"It's a good thing I kept eye contact then." Mavin smiled, "Listen, I can't thank you enough for trusting me with Lecter Corp."

"Mavin, you scare me with your sentiments."

"Hey man, I love my job, it's one of the few things I get sentimental about."

"Then I have no doubts about my decision. This will be good for us all."

Mavin smiled again, "Aight man, I've got work to do, unlike someone I could mention."

"Yeah, yeah, get outta here." José patted Mavin's back as she went out the door.

************

Bellinda called Adam to let him know that she wouldn't be in until midday, so he had to reschedule some meetings. It was Thursday and the week had been dragging on fiercely. She was already drawing up concept designs for the project and had emailed some of them to Adrian. The blond butch would be in town for the weekend, she was planning on staying for a week so they could really put in extra effort. A whole week with Adrian, sure it was for work only but past history was hard to chalk-up.

Bella sighed as she pulled into a parking space at Lecter Corp. It was around ten when she made her way into the building. She felt as if her heart would jump out of her chest and race along the halls by itself from anxiety. She crossed the lobby and went for the elevator, she didn't turn around when a security guard called for her to do so. She could hear them announcing on the PA. What, so she came in through the 'employees only' entrance. How else could she get to Mavin's office faster without running in heels?

Bellinda navigated the corridors until she found the sign that was marked 'Chem. Labs'. She bounded down the hall in search of Mavin's office even though she knew she'd never seen it. She thought to ask one of the people in lab coats who actually had a badge but decided against it. She turned another corner and saw a couple of guards waiting for her. One of them pointed at a camera hanging from the ceiling. Bellinda smiled sheepishly.

************

Mavin was compiling lab records into her laptop when her phone buzzed in a line from security.

"Paging Doctor Bright...We have a trespasser here without creds. She claims to have a meeting scheduled with you."

"Yes, send her up."

"She doesn't have access codes."

"Then you'll have to bring her yourself." Mavin snapped.

"Got it, over and out."

A few minutes later, the guard was at Mavin's reception area with Bellinda. He gave her a look that said he wasn't pleased and pointed to Mavin's door. Bellinda went for it and the guard made his exit. Bellinda fluffed her tan coat as she walked to Mavin's door. It opened before she reached for it.

Mavin held the door with a lopsided grin that threatened to knock Bellinda off her stilettos. Mavin's airways ceased traffic at the hint of vanilla that was barely even there.

"Come in, be careful not to piss Hairo off." Mavin said after a while, "It's not everyday he gets to chase a fireball of your caliber."

Mavin ushered Bellinda in and retreated back to her executive chair.

"Mmm...poor Hairo, I'm here on purpose." Bellinda smiled as she took in the large room. She scanned the place and finally docked her gaze on Mavin.

Mavin's grip tightened on the arms of her chair. Bellinda had a coat on that only reached just above her knees, around her neck was a gold-mesh choker.

Her red mane flowed in loose curls over her shoulders. Her lips, a soft pink that drew attention to her emerald eyes. She walked slowly around to Mavin who just drank in the vision despite the dryness in her mouth.

Bellinda walked around the oak desk and sat on the edge, between Mavin's legs. She kept her bright, green eyes on Mavin as she lifted her legs up and planted her heels on the chair on each side of Mavin's head. The dark woman's jaw clenched as the redhead's coat fell off. Bellinda had nothing on under her coat.

"Are you busy Doc?" Bellinda said softly as she arched her back and pushed her chest out, "I'm ready for your analysis."

Mavin smiled as her eyes traveled down the deep valley between a pair of breasts that seemed to be calling out to her. She soaked in the sight of Bellinda's flat tummy even as she wheeled herself closer to the moist delicacy nestled between smooth, creamy thighs. She breathed the intoxicating aroma that turned her brain to mush. Every nerve in her body thrummed with desire, the pins and needles sensation tore at her fingertips. Mavin suddenly felt a ravenous hunger that only Bellinda could satisfy.

The hunger was familiar, yes. But its intensity shook her, threatened to annihilate her. She could count on one hand how many times she'd felt this way about anything in all her life. She didn't want to admit it, not yet. She had to conquer it and hope it didn't surface again for a while. She would just take, and feed the voracity that promised to destroy her.

Mavin's hands flew from their desperate perch on the arms of her chair to grab Bellinda's thighs in a rather rough manner. She pulled herself out of her chair and stood tall in her casualwear of baggy jeans and a work shirt. She ran her hands up Bella's thighs as the redhead locked her ankles around Mavin's hips. The tall woman seized the glossy pink lips before her and attempted to quench the unquenchable. Her tingling fingers raced across hot flesh, seeking relief, relishing the task. They scaled a pair of smooth, heavy breasts and rewarded themselves with pinching and pulling the hardened nubs of flesh at the pinnacles.

Bellinda moaned and wished her arms weren't tangled up in her coat. Mavin sucked a bottom lip between her teeth and bit it gently as she pulled away, she latched on to Bella's chin and chewed her way down to a beating pulse. She bit down hard, eliciting a strained moan from the redhead.

Bellinda tried to get her arms free but to no avail. She didn't want to twist anything so she just sat and enjoyed Mavin's attention. She felt herself getting wetter with Mavin trapped between her legs. She wanted so badly to touch Mavin, her whole body ached for the tall woman. She felt Mavin's hand creeping down her body, settling at the juncture of her thighs. Mavin shoved two long fingers into Bella's wet slit. She stroked her fingers in and out, lubricating them as she worked a third one in.

"I'm coming to a wet conclusion." Mavin mumbled around a stiff nipple.

"Oh really, what do you suggest my treatment should be?" Bellinda rolled her hips forward to meet Mavin's thrusts. Mavin kissed her way up to Bella's ear and flicked her tongue across it.

"A brutal fucking should clear you right up." The dark woman hissed into Bellinda's swimming head. She curled her fingers toward herself and massaged a tender spot in Bellinda's sopping cunt. She felt the walls closing in on her fingers.

"Yes . . . Fuck! I'm so wet for you." Bellinda rasped as her breath came in short bursts.

Mavin withdrew her fingers and unzipped her fly. Bellinda's frustrated moan sparked her pace as she pulled out her cock. She rubbed the bulbous head between Bella's swollen lips and pressed it into the redhead's throbbing clit. She slid the hard shaft into Bellinda's tight hole and began to thrust slowly as she built up a rhythm. Mavin reached behind Bella and tugged off her coat, freeing her arms.

Bellinda wasted no time in undoing Mavin's shirt and peeling it off, salivating as she ran her fingers over Mavin's carved body. Mavin caught a flame in Bella's green eyes and pulled the small woman closer, once again claiming those soft lips.

Mavin had twenty-three minutes before her noon meeting.

**********

Mavin grabbed her remote and lowered the room's temperature. She gathered papers off the floor, many of them drenched in the essence of Bellinda. One particularly soaked document was a job application. The blue ink that registered important details was smudged and Mavin could just make out the name. She held the document to her nose and breathed the aroma that left her tongue twitching in proud remebrance. She was tempted to run it through her shredder and devour it like spaghetti, with Bellinda's juices serving as sauce. That wouldn't be good for Wale Sogbasoke.

She tossed the papers into her to-do basket and got herself together. Her shirt was a bit wrinkled, but it would serve well in hiding the near-viscous claw marks on her back. Her thick hands belied their previous deeds. Mavin smiled as she reached for the bottle of sanitizer on her desk and treated each hand gingerly. She watched the seconds go by on clock that hung over her door. Susan Turner was due in four minutes by Mavin's time.

Two more minutes went by with Mavin still very high on ecstacy, when Susan Turner arrived. Mavin saw the woman's shadow morphing with each passing fluorescent light as she made her way to the frosted door.

"Hope I'm not late." Susan said as she came through the partly open door.

"No, your timing's great." Mavin stood behind her desk, "Please have a seat."

"Thank you, I won't take up much of your time." Susan said more with her dark eyes than her mouth as she took in the office and it's owner.

"So you wanted to discuss my findings." Mavin stated as fact.

"Yes, I have a copy of your report here," Susan paused and pulled a stack of papers out of her bag which also served to hold her laptop. "It says here that Oblivion3 could have other uses and-"

"Yes, it's a compound chemical, it could be rearranged to serve other purposes in and out of it's original form." Mavin cut Susan off with a bored tone, she hated having her work quoted to her.

"Well of course, that sort of thing happens all the time with drugs. I'm just curious as to why you didn't tell the committee about this one in it's original form." Susan leveled her eye gaze with Mavin. She was as acquainted with Mavin's work and Mavin's life as she had to be for a government agent. Something about the dark woman was very intriguing. Perhaps it was the aloofness in certain aspects of her being.

"My time with Oblivion3 served the purpose of analyzing Oblivion3 and reporting what pertained to it, as is." Mavin said easily even though her temper was flaring. She knew what the dark-haired woman was talking about but she was feeling insulted.

"Does anyone know about the other forms?"

"I can't say. Other than myself and the manufacturers, that is."

"Doctor Bright, why do you think no one knows about this." Susan leaned forward and placed her elbows on Mavin's desk. Her superiors had sent her to investigate a new wave of narcotics wreaking havoc both in uncharacteristic residential areas and designated drug zones. Her job was to find out how it got through the committee and into the streets. QWAX or Q for short wasn't the average club drug and it most definitely wasn't produced in a meth lab.

"You tell me. I'm aware of the narcotic agent as well as the anabolic formula." Mavin said with increasing irritation and cocked her head to one side. "You know about all of it so stop beating around the bush and get to the point."

"The narcotic form is out and I want to know how it slipped through the committee, after all it was mentioned only in your report. You found the

other forms-"

"Because I looked for the other forms, as I always do." Mavin snapped. "What, would you like to backtrack my work and find the hundreds of other chemical offshoots?"

"Doctor Bright, you're taking this the wrong way." Susan caught the angry ghost of a look coming to life on Mavin's chiseled face, "I'm not here to challenge you. I just want information."

"Okay, fine. You want info, you have my reports. The committee refused to approve Oblivion3 based on my findings and I'm sure you know all that." Mavin stood up and towered over Susan who wasn't in the least bit intimidated. Well, if she was, she didn't show it.

Mavin couldn't care less, she was nearing that place in her mind that she didn't like to tread.

"You're right." Susan sighed nervously, she'd only seen Mavin a few times in the line of duty and this perspective was new, frightening and exciting all at once...wait, exciting? "Will you at least help me figure out who leaked it?"

"See, that's what I don't get. I'm an analyst. I don't make the drugs. I test them for function and potency based on certain criteria. Why aren't you bugging the people who actually manufactured the damn thing?" Mavin said slowly, any faster and her words would be lost in the fury of her breath.

"Well, they claim they don't know anything about it and if they do, it's accidental."

"And you buy that?" Mavin scoffed and walked around her desk to half-sit on the front edge of it, directly before the dark haired woman. "Look, if this is as bad as you're wanting it to sound, then you've gotta check

yourself."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"The FDA does not need to approve a drug before it gets on the streets. Seeing as the FDA knows about this and the makers don't . . . Do you see the picture now?"

"There's the problem. While the drug was in your hands, the patent rights shifted companies. It's not the same maker."

"And y'all are not investigating both makers?" Mavin was dumbfounded. In all her time in the business she'd seen plenty of incompetence but this was ridiculous. She suddenly felt even angrier that her time was being wasted all because someone didn't get the memo. All this had nothing to do with her; patent bending, internal affairs and the rest of it.

"How else can I put this to you?" Susan asked tiredly. "You are the only analyst who made the findings and the drug didn't pass based on that. However, it's already out in its other forms. What we're looking at here, is a diversion. The diet pill didn't pass but the extremely addictive narcotic did somehow because no one was paying attention to it."

"Right." Mavin rolled her eyes. "You guys were notified of my reports immediately after the committee's decision. If anyone let anything get through, it was on your part." Mavin suddenly realized the irksome quality of the whole meeting and wanted it to be over. "But, just in case I learn anything that might be of use to you, I will let you know. Who's the new maker?"

"Horizon & Beyond." Susan said with a serious expression.

Mavin nodded as she scribbled a note down for herself. The name sounded familiar and at the same time, foreign. She dropped her pen and tucked the note into her pocket. She kept her eyes on Susan Turner the entire time, picking up visual tidbits for her mental picture. The woman was slight of stature but she carried herself well. Her dark hair was up in a tight bun and that didn't exactly restrict head movement. She was starting to wear her experience on her face. Mavin stopped there and shifted her gaze to her

watch.

She didn't need a bony, married woman with the ability to fuck up her mood at will. Sure, there were many things she'd have loved to do to the woman but she knew none of it would be enjoyable in the state she was in. Not with her back tingling and the rest of her body on the verge of a tantrum.

Susan kept in her seat but she didn't know what she was waiting for. After all, she could leave whenever she wanted. Mavin's silent gaze however, made her feel as if she had to wait for a signal that it was okay to leave. With each passing second, she came to resent the feeling. Her whole body screamed for departure from Mavin's office but her ass wouldn't budge.

Mavin was waiting too. The meeting was over, but it seemed Susan felt compelled to stay. Thoughts of a kind raced through her head but she didn't lose herself. All the brunette needed was a nudge. "Susan, I'm a busy guy and I think we're done here."

"Yes, absolutely." The words practically burst out of her as she sprang off the chair. "Thank you so much for you time Doctor Bright." She breathed, in deep wonderment of why she was suddenly struggling to keep her balance.

She realized Mavin hadn't moved and thus, they were less than a foot apart. An unfamiliar scent tickled her brain and she wobbled a bit.

Mavin watched the little scenario unfold inches away from her. Her arm shot out and steadied the woman, "You aight?"

"Yes, I'm fine. Must be the heat." Susan smiled at Mavin who just nodded. "Hot flashes." She said by way of explanation.

Mavin got off her desk and walked to the door with Susan close behind. "If anything comes up, I'll holla at you."

"Please do. Thank you very much Doctor Bright." Susan said as she made her way through the door.

*********

Mavin eyed her watch again, it was just after two. A lunch break would fit in well within the next hour so Mavin headed to her lab. She had to upload a few new programs and discard some others. She punched in her code and the strong door hissed open. She grabbed her lab coat and walked into the computing room. It was a good distance away from the actual lab to prevent electrical mishaps.

If something went wrong in this area, there wouldn't be much of a threat to anyone. Volatile chemicals were handled in another section of the building, so depending on what the committee assigned to her, Mavin worked in quite a number of laboratories all over this branch of Lecter Corp. This was the main reason she'd need assistants in the near future.

Mavin plopped down into her seat and flipped through her disc case until she found the right one. She proceeded to install the software that she'd designed a few months back. She'd sent it to a group of trusted testers to catch any bugs she might have missed.

They only complained about the interface and how esoteric it was. Mavin ignored them because she was the only one who would use the program anyway and she liked the interface just fine. She uploaded the program and ran a quick check on the system to make sure everything was good.

There were a few slacker programs that either needed to be upgraded or had compatibility issues. She got carried away in it and forgot about her lunch. She made a list of things she needed to debug or re-code from scratch. It wasn't exactly a long list but she'd have to order some more physical memory and visual chips.

By the time she was through with her tweaked-out computer, it was already closing time for the day-staff. Those who worked the night shift would be in labs but the facility would be closed to the outside world until the next day. Mavin had no plans to stay all night and with all the other work waiting for her at home, she had no problems with leaving. She finished up last minute tasks and packed up the bits of work she wanted to take home with her.

She reminded herself that she needed an assistant and bolted out of her office. She wanted to check on José but decided it could wait. She had to tell him about Susan Turner and what the FDA was up to. She flung her back pack over her shoulder and exited the building.

***********

Meanwhile

***********

Bellinda sat in her chair sketching out her ideas for the building. Something futuristic that didn't look gauche. Of course, she had to get the innards of the building laid out before she could shell it up. At the moment however, she was only interested in the exterior.

She scribbled down dimensional figures and reached for a protractor, only to find herself gripping Adrian's hand. She'd forgotten about Adrian's presence and wondered for a moment how that was possible. She looked up and realized she was still holding on to the tense hand.