Blind Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aaron's whole body was shaking now as he stepped towards her shapely ass and strong legs, half encased in those cute black knee socks. His hand was now inches from the inside of her thigh, when he was startled by her voice.

"Mon Cheri," she said in her seductive native French language.

"Yes, Michelle?" answered a slightly surprised Aaron.

"This is a very vulnerable position, Aaron," she said as she bit her lip.

"I know it is," he said, now suddenly worrying that he had pushed her too far. "Are you-"

She cut him off by finishing his sentence, "yours? Yes, I am yours. All of me."

Her words had surprised him greatly. She was willingly giving herself to him in this moment. His hopes swelled that when the choice came, she'd choose to remove the blindfold. Even if she did not, this act filled his heart with much more than desire, it filled him with such love and admiration for her. He wanted nothing more in life but to please this unique creature spread out on the hotel bed in front of him.

His eyes went wide, his mouth opened, and as he placed his trembling hands on the inside of her thighs to pull her legs apart. Michelle responded immediately by moving her legs with the guidance from the soft touch of his hands.

Aaron knelt and started moving his hands gently on the backs of her thighs, and then softly caressed the insides of her thighs. He spread the wetness of her inner thigh everywhere he touched now. As his hand moved, the cool air of the room was accentuated it, sending chills into her white-hot core. She purred when his fingers grazed her lips and circled closer and closer. His fingers grazed more of her lips pushing slightly harder with each rotation. He was doing his best not to rush and to prolong the tease for her, but his patience was being eroded by his own growing needs.

Michelle was ablaze with each stroke and tried to move slightly to meet his fingers. Finally Aaron took two fingers and put them on either side of her lips and rubbed her up and down the full length of her sex while slightly squeezing inwardly.

"Ohhh," she mewed, hands clutching the duvet, knuckles white from the forceful squeeze.

Aaron lost himself in the heat and slickness of her lips as he worked the outside of them for a bit. He was enthralled, watching and feeling her body react to his touch when he decided to introduce yet another sensation to her. Without breaking stride with his fingers he leaned forward and took her swollen sensitive clit into his mouth. He sucked on it at first and then used his tongue to explore it within his mouth.

The feeling of his mouth on her clit electrified her entire body. She was truly teetering on the edge of her body exploding from the inside out now as she pushed herself back deeper into his mouth. Her legs were shaking and she started to moan uncontrollably. Aaron felt her push back and abandoned the stroking of his fingers and surprised her by plunging his fingers inside her wet folds, inch by delightful inch. Her back arched and he heard her gasp.

That was it for Michelle. She pulled and clawed harder at the bedsheets letting out a loud roar that could be heard several rooms away. Even blindfolded, a large flash of white exploded behind her eyelids. Her body went tense as every cell within her felt like it was exploding at once. Waves and waves of intense sensation washed over her from her head to her toes. Her body now shook uncontrollably as she sharply inhaled and then held her breath.

Arron was in awe of her, watching her in the throes of passion as he pulled his face from her clit, but continuing to thrust his fingers. As she rode her release, he slowed the moment of his fingers and when he finally removed them, her legs started to give way. Arron wrapped his arms lovingly around her and guided her to the floor, where she ended up sitting comfortably, and safely on his lap.

He hugged her tightly, caressing one of her arms in his hand.

"I've got you my sweet Michelle. It's OK, I've got you," he repeated softly over and over again.

As she emerged from her post-orgasmic haze, she felt so much for this man who held her tightly in his arms. The veracity and intensity of her orgasm shocked her and was still sending aftershocks throughout her body. She could also feel his straining erection pressing into the side of her ass stirring something deep within her again.

As she continued to regain her senses, her thoughts now turned to the coming choice she was to make. The thought hit her with an emotional thud of conflicting feelings. This was an impossible choice. How could she let him go through the rest of the night without a release of his own? Her desire to please him, to give in to his desires and his needs was strong, as were her own not fully satiated urges. Just as strong as the urge to see him for who he really was. The weight of her choice weighed heavily upon her. Undecided she bit her lip and sank into his chest, overwhelmed she was unable to control the coming tears.

Arron felt her stiffen and then softly shake with each sniffle as he realized she had begun to cry. His concern for this beautiful woman, who had freely given herself to him, overtook him. She had trusted him to care of her, to know what was best for her tonight. He greatly feared what she was feeling, and his desire to comfort her won out.

His body was responded to this without a conscious thought. He shifted her in his arms bringing them face to blindfolded face. His lips trembled as he leaned in and kissed her. Michelle was surprised when his lips had first touched hers, but she responded naturally, giving herself over to all the emotions welling within her, and kissing him back with all her heart. They continued to kiss passionately as Arron held her head in his hands.

In a swift pull, mid-kiss, Arron unfurled the knot and pulled the blindfold away from her eyes. She opened them tentatively seeing his gentle, loving, and handsome face for the first time. She drank in the pools of brown staring back at her. All the concern in those eyes was all for her. All the love in his eyes was all for her. Michelle lept deeply into his arms started sobbing into his shoulder. She loved this man that she'd never once met.

Arron kissed the side of her head and then spoke gently, "I choose you, Michelle."


12