Anniversary Gift

Story Info
Wife adds an old girlfriend into the mix for anniversary.
19.5k words
4.76
53k
49

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure you have everything you need?" Grant asked the person on the other end of the phone. "If you can't handle it, it can just wait until I get back." He was regretting this already. He disliked leaving things to other people. It wasn't in his nature. He had been working on this project for months, and it was now nearing its end. It really could wait a few days, but the client had called at the last minute asking if they could do something this week. The problem was, this week was not a good week for Grant as far as the timing was concerned.

Wednesday was February thirteenth. The day before Valentine's day. Anyone that knew him knew he was a very romantic man. So, when he took off several days around Valentine's day, it was assumed it was some for some romantic gesture. Especially because he usually took off two to three days.

But those that knew him best knew the truth; Isabelle and he did not celebrate Valentine's day. No, they celebrated the day before, because February thirteenth was their anniversary. And not just the anniversary of when they got married. No, it was the day they got engaged, and the day they had met as well, years earlier, at a "love stinks" gathering the day before valentines.

He was a hopeless romantic, though. Both Isabelle and Grant were. Every day at two thirteen, they would wish each other a happy anniversary and kiss. If they were not together, they would call or text. Every time they saw or found that number out in the world, they would celebrate. It was their number. So this was a very special week for them both. It was their thirteenth anniversary. And with two of them, that made them a walking two thirteen.

"I've got it," came the voice on the other end of the line, snapping him back from his thoughts. "I can handle this, Grant. Just leave it to me. Worst-case scenario, I hit a snag and just wait for you to come back on Monday." Grant sighed in resignation. They were right.

"Ok, then do what you can. I'll check in with you on Monday."

"Hey, enjoy your Valentine's day with the Misses." Grant smiled. His colleague did not know him very well. But that was by design.

"Yea, you too." He replied quickly before hanging up. He looked around his office. Everything else seemed in order, but he felt lost. His wife had insisted that she make the plans for their anniversary this year. She said she had a big surprise for him. So now he was left feeling like he was forgetting something. Normally right now he would call to confirm their plans, or something like that. But he had made no plans.

His gift for her was already sitting on the chair next to his desk, wrapped and ready. All he was waiting for was the call from his wife to let him know it was time to go. He knew she had gotten them a hotel room by the river, but that's all. It would take him an hour to get there, but she insisted that he not leave the office until she give him the go ahead. He wondered what she was planning.

--------------

Traffic had been lighter than Isabelle had expected and she arrived at the hotel early. The room she had reserved was not ready yet, so she waited in the lobby. She was very anxious. She had been planning parts of this for several years. Now it was all finally here, and she was nervous and excited all at once.

She had made a point of giving her husband a gift that matched the traditional anniversary gifts every year, and this year was going to be no different. Thirteen was lace, and that had given her the idea for this year's entire plan. It had actually caused her to put off a gift that she had originally planned to give him three years ago.

For years, Isabelle had titillated her husband with stories of her rendezvous with other women in her past. She was bisexual, and her husband had known that before they got married. But she did not sleep around. When she was in a committed relationship, she stayed committed. Which meant that she had not been with another woman since she started dating Grant. But he loved to hear the stories about her other lovers.

It was one of his biggest fantasies, he said, to watch her be with another woman. He claimed he did not want to be involved. She wasn't sure she really believed that. It's not that she didn't trust him. No, she trusted him with her life. But what guy didn't want to have a threesome with two women? If pressed, he would allow for the possibility of letting the other woman maybe suck him off, but only if Isabelle wanted it and allowed it. He was adamant about only wanting to watch.

So for years, Isabelle would tell him about her past girlfriends, and the things they did together. She would detail their sexual encounters. She sometimes embellished a little, and allowed her story to become more fantasy than fact, but it was always to turn him on. And he loved it. About five or six years into their marriage, she started telling him about fantasies she had about bringing those girlfriends home to him, and letting him watch. She always added a bit of participation in the fantasy, too. Sometimes outright fucking, sometimes just blowjobs or licking pussy. But she always talked about him being involved beyond just watching. He never complained about the involvement, but he never admitted to wanting it either. His body always seemed excited, though.

Then, for their tenth anniversary, she had planned to find out for sure. She was finally going to fulfill the fantasy for both of them. But, when she had looked at the list of traditional gifts, she saw that for the tenth year it was tin. And tin just didn't really fit with that gift for her. But as she had been looking, she saw that just three years later, for the thirteenth year, it was lace. And a plan had formed. It was perfect. She would get some pretty lace lingerie and call up one of her old girlfriends.

She knew just the one, too. Sara Miller was gorgeous, and just his type. And she was bisexual too. They had kept in touch over the years, so she wouldn't have to track her down. With that, the plan was perfect. Two women in lace on the thirteenth anniversary. Two thirteen. What could be better? It had taken little to convince Sara, either. She was single and eager to see Isabelle again. When Isabelle told her the whole idea, Sara even offered to help pay for the rooms. She even admitted to having a thing for Grant when she had first met him years ago.

--------------

Sara arrived at the hotel around two. As she was checking in, she looked around the lobby. Her eyes locked onto her old flame instantly. "Izzy?" She screamed, dropping her bag and running over to Isabelle.

Isabelle looked up and saw Sara running toward her, and her heart skipped a beat. While they had kept in touch, it had been a few years since she had actually seen Sara. They had never been in love, and they both knew it. It had been a relationship based solely on lust and passion. Both of which were never in short supply between them. Even after they had broken it off, they still felt the sparks every time they were together. They had decided that they should stay apart as much as they could, since Isabelle was now with Grant.

"Sara!" Isabelle yelled as she jumped up off the couch she had been sitting on. She got to her feet just in time for Sara to tackle her in an embrace that knocked them both over onto the couch, their legs up in the air as they giggled.

"Oh my God, Sara," Isabelle said as she tried to push her friend off of her. "Relax babe, we have three days together."

Sara relented and sat up. She reached down and adjusted Isabelle's dress, which was twisted askew in the tussle, exposing one of her breasts. Isabelle's eyes darted around the lobby to see if anyone had noticed. The only person who was watching them was the clerk at the front desk, who did not have a good enough view. Once her dress was back in place, they both stood up.

"Damn Izzy," Sarah said as she let her eyes roam up and down her friend's body. "You look good." Isabelle was about five foot seven with shoulder length brown hair. She wore a purple dress that hugged her slender figure. The low neckline displayed a decent amount of her c-cup breasts. The dress came about a quarter of the way down her shapely legs, with a slit in the side that went almost up to her waist, giving people just the hint of a view of her ass.

"You look pretty damn good yourself there baby," Sara was about the same height as Isabelle, maybe a few inches taller. She was a little bustier with D-cups, and her long red hair was down, flowing over her bare shoulders. She wore a white tube top shirt that basically only covered her tits, and a blue miniskirt. It was an outfit she had been wearing for years, Isabelle remembered. It had always been one of Isabelle's favorites.

"So, are you checked in yet?" Sara asked as she started walking back to the front desk.

"Actually," Isabelle answered, "no. My room wasn't ready when I checked earlier."

"Your room is ready now Ma'am." The clerk cut in as they walked up to the counter. "And if I am reading this right, you both requested adjoining rooms. Is that correct?"

"Yes," they both said in unison. Grant knew nothing about Sara yet. So the plan was to get everything set up, and have him arrive and just relax in their room for a bit before Sara would join them. She hoped it would work.

--------------

Once they checked in, they went up to the rooms to check them out. Everything was as expected. Both rooms were identical. They had king-size beds, large screen TVs, bathrooms, and they both had a balcony overlooking the river. That part was important to the plan, too. Grant had only met Sara once before, and it was thirteen years ago. Isabelle hoped he would not remember her. Sara was never introduced as anything other than a friend. And Isabelle had never mentioned names when telling of her past lovers.

They attempted to try on the lace lingerie in Sara's room together, but that proved a mistake. The moment Isabelle was naked, Sara kept chasing her, trying to tackle her down to the bed. "Sara!" Isabelle screamed with a giggle. "I told you on the phone. We can't do anything until Grant is here!" She kept running around the room, keeping just out of reach.

"He doesn't have to know, though," Sara joked. "I've been single for four months, and I haven't seen a body like yours in years." She dove across the bed, almost catching Isabelle by the arm when she did. "Just a little taste. Please Izzy? I promise you'll enjoy it."

"No," Isabelle said. She was still laughing and smiling, but she kept her answer clear. It wasn't easy. The passion she felt for Sara was palpable. And she hadn't been with a woman in over thirteen years. Grant was an amazing man, and he was actually better than any woman she had ever had when it came to eating pussy. But Isabelle missed the taste of another woman's pussy. Still, she only had to wait a few more hours. As long as Grant went for this, and she had no reason to doubt that he would, she would get what she craved soon. They both would. "That's it Sara. If you can't behave, I'm going to change in my room." She tossed one set of lingerie at Sara. "Try yours on, and let me know how it fits." She made a B-Line for the connecting door and closed it behind her quickly, without looking back.

The lingerie was something she had picked out special just for tonight. Grant's favorite color was purple. The lingerie was a purple lace dress that hugged her frame. It left absolutely nothing to the imagination, as the lace of it made it basically see through. She tried hers on and looked in the mirror. Her outfit fit perfectly. As she examined herself in the mirror, she imagined Sara in the other room wearing the same outfit. Sara's was white lace.

As she pictured that, she had an idea. She grabbed her phone real quick and sent a message to Sara to go out on the balcony. She went to the balcony door herself and slid the door open. It was unseasonably warm outside, but that was ok with her. She had plans to use this balcony, and cold weather would interfere with her plans. She stepped out on the balcony, fully aware that anyone else on balconies, or on the ground below them looking up, would get an excellent view of her right now. A whistle to her right made her turn, and she saw Sara standing on her balcony, also wearing her lingerie. About three feet of open space separated the balconies, so when they stood at the ends, they could just reach out and touch each other's hands.

"Fuck you're hot," Sara said.

"Ditto," Isabelle said. Her hands absentmindedly running along her body as she looked at her old lover. "It's going to be a damn fun night."

"You're telling me," Sara said, as she turned and leaned over the balcony railing. "Think anyone can see us right now?"

Isabelle looked out over the railing down to the ground below. They were not high up, only the tenth floor. There were a few people in the courtyard below, and several walking along the riverside a little way away. She couldn't be sure if any of them had noticed the two of them or not yet. "If they look up here, they certainly will."

Sara raised her arms up and waved. "Hey!" She yelled, bouncing up and down. Her breasts swayed under the lace. "Can anyone see us?" Isabelle watched as several of the people below looked up. She laughed as they began to hoot and holler at the two scantily clad women on the balconies above. Sara was always adventurous.

Isabelle clearly had a type. She realized that Grant and Sara were similar in a lot of ways. She could imagine Grant doing the exact thing that Sara was doing right now. Isabelle stared at Sara as she bounced around on the other balcony. When Sara stopped and turned toward her, she shook her head clear. "Ok, we need to get dressed again, and get everything else ready. Once we have everything else set up, I'll let Grant know he can be on his way.

Isabelle reluctantly went back into her room and closed the door. She carefully took the lace nighty off, and folded it up, placing it back in the box it had come in. She slid her dress back on quickly and knocked on the door to the other room. "Come in Love," came Sara's voice from the other side.

As she opened the door, Sara was just slipping into a sundress. Isabelle just barely caught her first glance of Sara completely naked in over a decade. She closed her eyes and turned her head. "Oh relax Izzy," Sara said. "I'm clothed now. You can come in. It's not like you haven't seen it all before. Hell, you basically saw it all on the balcony just now, anyway!"

She knew Sara was right, but she wanted to do this right. Grant was her everything. And he had been hurt a lot in the past. They both had. They had both dealt with cheaters in their past. So she needed to be very careful here. There was a reason she had not seen Sara for so long. She did not trust herself around this woman. But she was determined not to do anything without Grant being present, and giving his blessing. It was already pushing the limits simply by having her here and planning all of this without checking with him first.

"Ok, let's get everything else set up." They both set about both rooms, putting things in different places where they needed them.

--------------

Traffic had picked up significantly by the time Grant was on his way. Isabelle had waited until everything was exactly how she wanted it before giving him the go ahead. She needed this to be perfect.

Grant had been anxiously waiting by the phone for her call. He had finished all of his work for the day early, and had triple checked that everything for the rest of the week was covered for him. Then it had just been a waiting game. He had tried to imagine what she had planned for him. All he knew for sure was where the hotel was.

Grant knew she had a gift for him. That much was clear. He couldn't figure out what it was, though. He knew she liked to get him at least one thing that matched the traditional gifts for anniversaries. They both did. This year was lace. He imagined maybe she had gotten a new lacey bra or something. But that couldn't be all. She was just too excited about this. She had been practically bouncing off the walls with excitement the last few days. This morning when he had left for work, she may as well have been floating on air, she was so happy.

The hour-long drive lasted closer to an hour and a half due to traffic. As a result, he had plenty of time to wonder what she was going to have in store for him. When he pulled into the parking lot, he still didn't have a clue.

He saw her car and parked right next to it. He had at first not been happy with the arrangement of her driving up separately from him. Having both cars here meant that they would have to drive back in separate cars, which he did not like. It was a waste of gas, plus he really enjoyed spending time with her. And it left their daughter Amelia without a car as well. She was only sixteen, so she shouldn't be driving anywhere without an adult anyway, but he would rather she have one for emergencies none-the-less. But Isabelle had assuaged his concerns when she had let him know she had arranged for a friend to bring her car home on the second night.

He got out of the car and looked up at the balconies above. They had been to this hotel several times before, and those balconies always got well used. The higher ones had excellent views of the river, and they also provided a good place for some exhibitionist fun. He didn't see anyone on the balconies at the moment, which surprised him. It was a beautiful night. Then he realized it was a Tuesday. The hotel was probably not heavily booked. Had it been a weekend, he was sure that he would have spotted several people on balconies enjoying a drink or a smoke.

He opened the back door and grabbed his gift for Isabelle. It was all he had. Isabelle had insisted that she would take care of packing for the trip. All he needed to bring was himself, and any gifts he wanted to bring. He had a small bag of clothes and bathroom supplies in the trunk of his car, anyway. Not that he didn't trust her. He did. It was just his inability to give up control that had gotten to him. He couldn't stand to leave it to chance. So he had packed a small bag, just one change of clothes for each of them and some toiletries over the weekend while Isabelle had been out shopping. He had hated himself for doing it, but justified it by telling himself that if she forgot something, they would both be grateful.

He left the backup bag in the trunk and headed into the lobby. Isabelle was waiting for him in the lobby as she had promised. "Daddy!" She called out to him. She must be feeling pretty good, Grant thought. Daddy was something she called him in private. It was a part of their sexual dynamic. But she rarely said it out loud in public.

They had stumbled into the dynamic quite by accident. Back when they had been engaged, they used to text each other constantly. Often they would send each other sexual MEMEs and such that they found online. Anything that either fit how they were feeling or thinking or they thought was funny. One day, Isabelle had sent one that had just really resonated with her. It had just been a list of things a Daddy-dom would do, sexually. She had been in a very submissive mood that day, so it all sounded perfect. When she sent it, Grant had responded in kind, by saying, "Only if you are a good little girl." Then she replied to that with "Yes Daddy." It had all been innocent fun, but they had both been very turned on by the conversation.

Over the following weeks and months they explored different aspects of the kink until they settled on the parts they liked, and the parts they didn't. It wasn't about age play for them. They didn't really get into pretending that she was a child, or diapers, or anything like that. No, what they focused on was the nurturing part of it. Daddy's care for and love their littles. They take care of all of their needs. Littles obey, and care for their Daddy's. She loved that she never had to worry about anything, because he always took care of things.