All Comments on 'Blind Date'

by Groade

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
witch, not wiccan

The term 'wiccan' is a very modern concept. It and other elements of 'neopagan' belief only date back to the early 20th century, became popular in around 1950, and the term 'wicca' was only coined in the 1960s.

The story is otherwise consistent with older druidic practices, assuming they still exist .. Some wicca out there might not like your use of their term in this context.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Really a good story

Great story, but I have to agree with the above poster. Just for a second, replace the word "Wiccan" with, say, "Jewish" or "Buddhist" in the places where you're talking about power and senses. It just sort of makes you confused rather than enchanted, which I think you were really going for. That said, I can't tell you how many times I skip over the "story" part of a story to get to the sex. Like, that's why I'm on this site, right? But THIS story, I have to say, is so far the ONLY exception to that rule. Some of the dialogue is really cheesy, but I really dig the nature vibe you had going on! It was adorable! You really pulled it off! She had character, and he was a sweetheart without being an emo pussy(emo pussy = TURNOFF)! Great work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous