Blind Date

Story Info
Two people on a blind date.
1k words
4.21
16.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A slender black woman waits in a coffee shop for a guy. A set up. She is slender, but has very large breasts and a gorgeous bubble butt.

She has a white hat and glasses, pencil skirt, white silk blouse and tan blazer. She is extremely beautiful. People stop and look at her because she looks like a movie star or a model.

A guy walks in, tall. He's wearing a nice grey suit. Brown eyes and hair, with a small touch of grey at his temples. She is blown away. He is gorgeous.

Sees each other, appraises each other.

He walks up and says, "Keisha? I'm so sorry to waste your time, but I can see that you and I would not work out. Again, I apologize for wasting your time. Have a great day!" He is about to turn and go.

"It's because I'm black isn't it? You look at me and judge me, and you don't even know me. That's not right!" She frets about that which she cannot change.

"No, it has nothing to do with that. It's because you are rail thin, and very beautiful. You remind me very much of a woman that I lost. So you can see that from the very first moment I'd be mentally comparing you to her, looking for various types of behaviors. How would that remotely be fair to you, or for that matter to me? Why on earth are you on a blind date? Did you lose a bet? Men must be tripping over their tongues to get with you Keisha." He looks at her in admiration. She can't help but do the same thing to him.

"Please believe me when I tell you it's got nothing to do with your skin color. I just have a ton of tough emotional baggage." He seems to be trying to be as honest as possible.

"Well you're not the only one with emotional baggage. I have a very difficult time trusting men anymore. My last relationship was idyllic up to the part where I found out he was cheating with my best friend." She was looking like she might tear up.

"Yeah, well we were engaged. But I guess she had a change of heart. She met a guy. My best friend also, well... Not anymore, truthfully! I walked in on them, ahh... cheating." He looked ashen faced.

"You can say it. They were fucking, weren't they? Oooh it makes me so mad. Well it seems like we do have something in common. A huge revulsion for cheaters. Not a great start to a relationship. But I would hope you wouldn't ever do that to me, or I to you. The pain is still fresh for me, although the break up was last year. How about you?" She expressed her feelings.

"Just three months. It was another reason I was...I am... very reluctant...Gees, Keisha you are so very gorgeous! I am just astounded that a goddess like you would be on a blind date. If I had met you informally, I would have begged you for a date, except..." He shook his head.

"Except for what?" Keisha asked.

"Except for the fact that you and my ex look so much alike." He had to be honest with her.

"You really are missing an opportunity here." she said.

"What do you mean?"

'Well think about it very objectively. If you had a laptop, and it looked and felt great... But it kept crashing... You trade it for another of the same outward design... but laptop 2.0 doesn't have those annoying traits..." Her hands were typing on an invisible laptop.

"Would you then be happy with the laptop? The new and improved model that is!" She did the price-is-right flourish with her hands.

"You mean because we don't know each other, we have the opportunity to get things right in terms of a relationship? We are kinda skipping ahead in the text here." he said.

"Yes, we haven't got anywhere near the point in a relationship to be discussing those issues. I ... I do find you attractive, I mean physically attractive. You are a handsome man." Keisha spoke, then licked her plump lips

"Keisha. You are such an incredibly beautiful woman. You make me... Well let's just say you make me very excited..." he said very sheepishly.

"I make you hard?" She was blunt.

"Yes. Very. I'm like granite right now." He admitted. She looked at his groin, and licked her lips.

"May I ... May I feel you? Please?" Keisha's hand extended towards his cock.

"Sure why not. Just let me get a bit closer." He moved to her.

"Holy-" she caught herself before she cursed. She was caressing and physically appraising his erection. She smiled wickedly. "Is that thing real? Your dick is so hard and thick. Oh fuck I was going to play hard to get. New plan. We go to your place or mine and you fuck my brains out. Forget the movie, forget dinner. I want you to fuck me NOW."

"This is slutty behavior. I kinda like that. You sure Keisha?"

"Look at my nipples. Do I look ready? Please take me to your place, or mine. Just take me, please!" He casually brushed both hands up against her pointed nipples and she sighed and shook. Her eyes were closed. Her areolas were wrinkled in sexual anticipation, and her nipples hard as diamonds.

"Did you just-?" He asked wide eyed.

"Yes. I had a little one. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to embarrass you. I couldn't help myself when you are so damned good looking, and hard, and you touched my nips... That was it."

"You didn't embarrass me, you excited me more. Would you like to go to my house? It's just five blocks from here."

"Lead on McDuff." Keisha had that look women get when they want something. The look when she wants SOMEONE.

"By the way, please forgive my manners, I am Joe Cavendish. Like the banana, or the famous chemist."

"And I am Keisha Jones, former fashion model, turned lawyer and political activist. But right now I am just your hot slut and girlfriend upgrade."

"What?"

"Come on lover, I need you inside me now. I want to drain that excess semen from your big dick. I want to make you happy. Let's go!"

"Wow, you really are an upgrade. Gorgeous Keisha!"

"So are you Joe, so are you!"