All Comments on 'Blind Date'

by Sweetblondeinga

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LustyScribeLustyScribeover 3 years ago
Now that was sexy!

The conflict between fear and desire, the little encounters with others that fed the heat; it all fed into the fire. I look forward to reading more from you! Thank you for sharing your story!

SweetblondeingaSweetblondeingaover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you @LustyScribe! I think I may keep going with this story - I mean, it is just the first night of her trip to meet Daniel. I'm sure there is much more to come for Jo. ;)

RedheadedHazeRedheadedHazeover 3 years ago
Crazy hot!

So well written. The anticipation, the hints of him, always in control, the whispers of touch. You built the story with exquisite pacing and conveyed it all with great mastery. Can’t wait to see more in this vein.

wwot40wwot40over 3 years ago
Amazing Story

Just an incredibly well crafted story. You have truly captured the tension a Dom loves to apply to a sub as the story builds through the several tasks assigned to Johanna throughout the build. It truly is all about winning the mind and the body will follow. I have been in the lifestyle for around 20 yrs and you have definitely given Me food for thought. I hope you will build out this story and develop both characters further as you have Me quite curious on where you will go with them.

Be well!

MV

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

I am so amazed you haven't kicked him in the shins yet. He needs an elbow punch to his gut, seriously. If he thinks you are to submissive to stand up for yourself, he will continue to behave badly. It's called abuse. He doesn't respect you.

SweetblondeingaSweetblondeingaover 3 years agoAuthor

@ShadowRosie - I get that this story isn't for everyone. But, Jo made conscious decisions all throughout, and was in the moment and wanting everything that Daniel did with her. She was never bound; she could have stopped the scene at any time by refusing to follow the next command.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSweetblondeinga@Sweetblondeinga
Sweet. Blonde. Sensualist. Sexuality Educator. Pansexual. Switch. Consensually & ethically non-monogamous. Sage advice: https://imgur.com/J8HNN7D If I'm playing in a main room, I'm not apt to go private as an FYI.