Blind Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled on his shorts and saw me to the door. We kissed goodbye and I walked away. I cried as I walked home. I felt low as I made my way down the hill, back to my sister's apartment.

I knew that Blake probably cried too. We both needed each other tonight. We both knew it couldn't be more than that. We had both taken the first step to moving on from the pain of our pasts. At least I had to assume he felt the same way.

I took a hot shower and barely remembered tonight had started out with a terrible blind date. It seemed like a lifetime ago. I smoked weed until I couldn't stay awake any longer. I fell into a deep, dark sleep.

Delilah had a trillion questions the next day and I just didn't want to talk about it. I told her he was a great guy, we had hot sex, good food and more hot sex. I refused to elaborate. It hurt and I hated that it hurt.

Over the next few weeks I focused on work and stayed off all the dating sites, including the hook-up app. I started working out five days a week, like I had before my marriage had ended. It felt good to get back into that routine.

Finally I decided to look for another hot fuck. My body was looking tight and toned from my renewed gym visits. I had gotten to the place where I could look back on my night with Blake as a good thing. I was ready.

I turned on the app and searched the profiles of guys online. Before I found anyone I wanted to tap my phone chimed with a notification. I opened the message.

"How big is your dick? It looks huge. Send me a pic."

I looked at his profile. He was forty two and looked like a nerd. Probably a tech guy or something. He seemed okay, so I answered.

"Almost ten inches. Big enough for you?" I felt bold as I flirted back with him, ignoring his request for a picture.

"Wow, I'd love to be destroyed by that monster. Can I see it?"

I hated this kind of interaction, but I also really wanted to fuck something. "Depends, what's in it for me? What's your name?"

"I'm Troy. I'm dying for a giant cock, what do you need to send me a picture?"

"Send me a picture of your tight little hole." I was not this person, but it felt exciting to be anonymous and someone different online.

My phone chimed and sure enough it was a picture of his ass, spread open, showing off his hairless crack and anus. Another notification and another photo came through. This time it was his ass with an hot pink antenna from a remote controlled vibrator hanging out.

"Nice. You earned this." I sent him the only dick pic I had. I'd taken it in the bathroom a few days after I'd hooked up with Blake. I was hard and curving upwards in the picture. The angle made it look even bigger somehow.

"That's massive! Use my hole, please."

"Really think you can take it? I need to fuck hard tonight. Really hard."

"I can take it. You can fuck me as hard and deep as you want. For as long as you want. Try your best to ruin my man pussy. I beg you."

"Fuck, Troy. That sounds like my kind of challenge. I look forward to owning that tight little ass hole."

We arranged a meeting and I headed over in my car. He lived several miles away and his house was modern, made of metal and glass. He was clearly well off. I must be right about him being a tech nerd.

Troy opened the door. His house was cavernous and looked empty even though he had furniture. It was just so overly large and his ceilings must have been thirty feet tall. I didn't like it, but that didn't really matter.

He seemed nice and at ease which put me more at ease. He showed me into a living room or den of some sort. It was still giant, but it had far less glass and the windows it did have looked out at thick trees.

Troy led me to the couch and then got us some wine. He complimented my physique and my hair while trying not to talk about his work, which must be his default in normal circumstances.

Finally I took the wine glass out of his hand and pushed him back into the cushions. He looked calm, but intense in his own nerdy way. I pulled his pants off and ordered him to jerk it.

He took himself in hand while I stood and took my clothes off. He watched intently as I stripped. I rolled on a condom and then joined him on the couch.

I wasn't in the mood for foreplay and chit chat. I was here to fuck and only fuck. He didn't seem to mind skipping to the good stuff.

He rolled over and got on his hands and knees in front of me. I rubbed my fingers along his crack, pushing into his tight hole. He smelled nice and clean so I leaned in and flicked my tongue over his taint and his low hanging balls.

Troy made some soft sounds but he just let me do whatever I wanted with no real input. I didn't mind. I really just needed to get off. The lack of emotion was a relief.

I quickly prepared Troy to take me and then pushed into him roughly. He gasped but he didn't pull away. He actually pushed back into my brutal thrusts.

I scooted closer so I could get deeper. I took his hips into my hands and I held him firmly in place as I started to use his tight, hot hole. I could feel him jerking off below the place I invaded.

Troy pushed back into me, spreading his ass wider for me to give him more. "Harder! Use me harder!"

"Fuck! Bend over here." I pulled him up and turned him to face the back of the couch. He stood tall on his knees and pushed his tush out for me.

I stood behind him, gripping his hips hard. I plunged into him and started to use him harder than I'd ever fucked anyone in my life. His head dropped and hung between his shoulders as he surrendered to my fierce fucking.

I could hear him groaning in ecstasy as I used him brutally. Our bodies slapped together loudly as my thighs contacted his with each of my deep thrusts.

His spine went rigid as his body was wracked with a huge climax. I heard him grunting as his balls squeezed out a massive load. His hole clenched me harder than ever.

It drove me onward, the tightness and pressure was exquisite and I needed to cum. I pounded into his tight, rigidly clenched body until he collapsed onto the couch beneath me. I followed him down, still fucking his ass hard.

I pushed down on his lower back as I ground into him as hard as I could. I could hear him yelling into the cushions as I continued to destroy his hole, just like he wanted.

I pulled away and yanked the condom off and pumped my nearly purple erection until my hand was just a blur. He flipped over and I heard him begging me to come on his face.

My semen erupted from the end of my cock and hit Troy right on his cheek and left eye. It dripped off his eyelashes as I continued to jerk and squeeze my throbbing length. I shook the cum off onto his chin and rubbed my sensitive head over his jawline.

He sucked my dick into his mouth and worked it until I couldn't take any more. I pushed him off and he fell back, sticky and spent.

"Was that hard enough for you, Troy?" I asked him as I found my clothes.

"It was really great. Your cock is perfect." He was as monotone as ever.

"Thanks for the fuck. I'm going to head out." He moved to get off the couch. I shook my head at him. "I can find my way out, you should just relax."

"I appreciate you coming over."

I left and went home. It was really strange but I was exhausted, which is what I wanted more than anything. I felt oddly unsatisfied though and I couldn't shake it.

In the morning Delilah pounced. "Where were you last night? You came back quicker than I would have expected if it was a hook-up. Did something go wrong?"

"Jesus, you're nosy as fuck. Can't I even have a bowl of cereal before you start invading my privacy?"

"Someone's crabby. And yet I still get hook-up vibes off you. Spill. I'm not going anywhere." She grinned her purposely annoying grin she used when she was determined to get her way.

"I fucked a rich nerd on his couch and then I came home. End of story." I shoveled Cocoa Krispies into my mouth and stared at my phone.

"Wait, really? How rich?"

"I don't know. It wasn't a date, remember? This Grindr account was your idea. Hook up, not date. We didn't talk. We fucked and I left."

"Fine. Why are you so crabby?"

"Because my twin is a parasite."

"Fuck off, Dex. You don't have to be a giant bitch all the time." She stormed off.

I got ready for work and headed out the door. I felt bad about how I left things with Delilah. I'd text her when I got to work and apologize. The truth was I'm not totally sure why I was so out of sorts.

The salon was determined to ruin my day further. One entire wall of stations lost power while filled with picky, rich-bitch clients. We had to scramble to reschedule, apologize, share work spaces and apologize some more.

I called an electrician and begged him to come as soon as possible. He arrived at one thirty and went right to work. I hated having a workman in the salon in the middle of the day, but I hated having no power even more.

He was laying on the floor, blocking a walkway while trying to find the issue under the cabinets. I couldn't take it any longer.

"Thanks for coming so quickly. Do you know how much longer it will take? We're booked solid all afternoon."

"Are you talking to me? I couldn't hear you under this cabinet with your loud music and all the talking in here." He seemed annoyed which pissed me off further.

"How much longer is this going to take?" I snapped a bit this time.

"I don't know. You could stand there and chat with me if you'd like or you can let me find your issue and fix it. It's up to you." He put his head back under the cabinet, clearly done with our conversation.

Several hours later he'd found the issue and was working on fixing it. At five o'clock, he cleaned up his work area and found me to tell me he'd be back in the morning.

"Wait! You can't leave now. I'm open until seven and I need this fixed right away, not in the morning." I tried not to get angry.

"It's not going to start a fire and I get off work at five. I have to go pick up my kids, so I'll see you in the morning." He turned and walked out the front door.

I was still crabby when I got home and Delilah wisely left me alone. I went to bed early and then got up early and worked out hard before braving the salon.

I was calmer after the gym and ready to face the day in a better mood regardless of the problems that faced me. I was waiting with coffee and donuts when the electrician arrived.

"I'm sorry about yesterday. I was stressed out and I snapped at you. I appreciate your help. We got off on the wrong foot. I'm Dexter. Peace offering?" I asked as I offered up the pastries and hot coffee.

He smiled and took the drink and a pink glazed donut. "Thanks Dexter. I'm Eric. Thank you for the breakfast. I found the issue yesterday and I should have it sorted out by lunch unless I find any more messes. The electrical is going to need major work sooner than later."

"I'll let the building and salon owners know so they can come up with a plan. Thank you, Eric. If you need anything, I'll be around." I left him to his work.

Just before noon Eric approached me and explained the issue more in-depth. He had everything working but it was just a patch, he explained.

He cleaned up the salon and packed all his tools away in his van. Before he left he approached me looking rather sheepish.

"It's everything alright Eric?"

"How much does a haircut cost here?"

"It's a lot, why?" I asked gently.

"My daughters wanted new haircuts for school and I wanted them to get something nicer than the Supercuts where I get my hair trimmed."

"I see. Well a basic haircut is around $200 and goes up from there and then there's gratuity. How many daughters do you have?"

"Two. Twins. They're seventeen and they just moved in with me. Anyway, thanks, Dexter. Let us know about the electrical when you're ready." He turned to leave.

"Eric! Wait. I don't have a station since I'm the manager but I could do your daughters hair tomorrow if you'd like. I'd only charge for supplies. It should be less than a hundred dollars total for both of them."

"You'd do that? Really? Why?" He didn't sound suspicious, just curious.

"I'm a twin. It must be hard to have a big change in their lives at that age. I'd like to help ease your way. And theirs. Let's call it good karma." I smiled at him.

"Wow, Dexter, that's really kind of you. I don't have any family around and I wasn't expecting the girls to be living with me. It's been a bit rough. This would be really incredible to give them." He looked like he might cry.

"I'm available anytime tomorrow. I'd love to help the twins and a nice dad who's so thoughtful. What time can you come in?"

We set up a time for the next day and I made sure to clean the station I would be borrowing in the morning. Tomorrow was my day off, but this was a worthy use of my personal time. I didn't know the whole story, but I wanted to help.

The next day I met the girls. They both had thick, long, straight brown hair. They looked really similar but I could easily tell them apart.

Paulette was older by ten minutes. I told her I was older by six minutes. It was a twin thing.

She was the quieter of the two and her sister told me what she wanted her hair to look like because Paulette was kind of shy about asking herself. I cut in the long layers she wanted and we gave her natural looking high and lowlights.

Carrie was the voice of the pair. She asked me all about me and my twin. I told her about Delilah and they both asked if they could meet her sometime. Apparently they both wanted to be nurses, so my paramedic twin sister sounded irresistible to them.

Carrie told me that their mom was in jail, which is why they came to California to live with their dad. They spent a few weeks in the summers with him, but this was a big change from Minnesota.

Paulette got even more shy when they had to leave home and their mom. Carrie was having a hard time being strong enough for both of them. It broke my heart and I wanted to help them.

Carrie had me cut off most of her hair and give her an edgy look with a dark color wash to up the contrast with her golden eyes. They had Eric's eyes. He was sitting in the lounge area looking totally out of place. He seemed like he was a good man and an even better dad.

The supplies were much more expensive than I planned since I hadn't expected to do any color. I told Eric it was $100 and I paid the rest myself after he left with the girls.

Before he left I invited the three of them to brunch with me and Delilah the next weekend. The girls begged Eric to say yes. He agreed easily and the twins squealed to each other. Eric locked eyes with me before he left and I could feel his deep gratitude.

I walked on air the rest of the week until it was time for our brunch. I'd gotten Delilah all excited about meeting them and I told her about Eric.

"Do you have a crush on the dad?"

"What? No! He's a nice guy and a good father, but he's straight. I don't hit on straight guys, you know that."

"Hitting on him and having a crush on him are two totally different things." She raised an eyebrow at me challengingly.

"Please don't start Delilah."

"You do have a crush! I knew it!"

Damn it. Curse you shared womb! I rolled my eyes and returned to my bedroom to finish getting ready. I might have taken my time picking out something that looked extra nice on me. For no reason in particular.

At the brunch spot, the girls ran up to me and hugged me tight. I introduced them to Delilah and I watched as Paulette opened up to her immediately.

Settled at the table, I was finally able to introduce Delilah and Eric to each other. He sat next to her and I felt a pang of jealousy. Oh course he'd sit next to the beautiful single woman instead of the over the top gay guy that had befriended his twin daughters.

It wasn't the first time and it wouldn't be the last time. I crushed on guys so easily and the straight ones almost always went for my sister, asking me to help them bag her. Luckily Delilah and I managed to stay out of each other's dating pools.

The girls talked animatedly and asked both Delilah and I a ton of questions about San Francisco, California in general, hair and make-up stuff and about the nursing program they hoped to apply to next year.

The meal went by quickly with lots of laughter and smiles on all five of our faces. Eric sat back and absorbed it without saying much, but I could feel him beaming at the girls. This was a much needed good day for all of them.

With Eric's blessing, we all exchanged social media accounts and contact info. Eric thanked both me and my sister for being so good to his kids. I felt like he was thanking us for himself as much as for the girls. He had needed our support more than he'd ever admit. We were both happy to help.

"Dex has always wanted to be a dad or at least an uncle. When he gets married again, he'll definitely be looking to have kids of his own."

"You were married?" Both girls turned to me and asked in unison.

"Yeah. I got divorced a little over a year ago." I wanted to say more but I just didn't.

"You were married? To a woman?" Carrie asked bluntly and I saw both Paulette and Eric wince in embarrassment. I nearly laughed out loud at the whole scene.

"No, honey. I was married to a man for nearly seven years." I smiled at her, hoping her dad and sister would see I was unbothered about it.

"That's what I thought. Sorry for being so nosy." She smiled at me.

"I don't mind. I'm an open book. And Delilah will blab whatever else I fail to share." The girls roared with laughter, clearly understanding us on a twin level.

After the meal we went our separate ways, promising to do this again soon. The girls hugged both Delilah and I tightly before they left.

Eric leaned in close to me while the girls hugged Delilah. "Thank you Dexter, for everything. I'm eternally grateful, you have no idea how much we needed this."

"I'm glad I could help. You and your daughters are wonderful people. I'm pretty sure we needed this as much as you. I know I did."

I really meant that. This was different from my usual life. It was what I wanted deep down inside. I wanted a husband and kids, a family like this. Happy brunch with my sister and my dream family. I wanted this so much it nearly crushed me.

Delilah sensed it when we got home. She hugged me while I cried on her bed. We didn't talk about it, but she knew what I was feeling. I stayed in bed the rest of the weekend.

Over the next few weeks the twins and I commented on each other's posts and liked each other's photos. I wanted to ask them how their dad was, but I had no right to that info.

Paulette had been texting with Delilah about her biology class project. They had grown close and Delilah loved being a big sister figure to someone other than me for a change.

I kept up with my workouts and ignored all my dating apps again. When I did feel like hooking up, I found it hard to get Eric out of my mind. Leave it to me to fall for an unavailable straight guy. I gave up on the whole idea and went to the gym again.

A few days later I was in my office at the back of the salon when there was a knock on my door. I expected one of my stylists or other employees to be standing there, so I gasped when I saw Eric there instead.

"Oh, hi! How are you? How are the girls?" I'm sure I sounded stupid but I pretend everything was normal.

He smiled and looked at his feet, probably trying to keep from laughing at me. He looked back up and met my eyes. "The twins are good, thanks. Did you eat lunch yet?"

Was he asking me to lunch?!?!? My brain nearly exploded. I needed to get it together right now. Holy fuck.

"No, I was going to eat a yogurt at my desk, if I'm being honest."

"Would you like to get lunch with me?" He was so handsome and sweet and utterly unavailable to me.