Blind Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's going on?" He said it quietly, for my ears only. I could only smile as my reply.

"Eric. I've been in love with you since the second time we met. You and your daughters have made me happier than I ever imagined I could be."

I was crying by now and Eric's golden eyes blazed with intensity and unshed tears that threatened to fall at any second.

I knelt and pulled the box out of my jacket pocket. "Eric, I love you more than anything in the world. Will you marry me?"

He bent down and scooped me up, pulling me to him. He kissed me like he did when we were alone. My heart raced and body throbbed like it always did when he touched me with sexy intention.

"Yes, Dex, I'll marry you, my love. Absolutely!" He nearly shouted the last word and then his lips were on mine again.

We celebrated for a while longer and then Stef and Delilah went home and the girls went to meet up with friends and show off their car.

As they were leaving Carrie couldn't help but call Eric and I out, as usual. "Hey Paulie, tonight's going to be a noise cancelling headphones kind of night." Paulette and Eric rolled their matching topaz eyes.

"Damn right it is." I grinned back at Carrie, flipping it on her. She hugged me and they left the house smiling and chatting loudly.

"Those headphones were a good idea." Eric said as he ran his hands along my body.

"You seem to have some good ideas of your own." His hands were loosening my suit as I spoke.

"I'm going to show my fiancé how much I love him. It seems like a great idea to me." Eric growled into my ear as my pants fell to the floor.

I stepped out of the clothing gathered around my feet and pushed Eric up against the wall. I pinned him in place with my body and started kissing my way down his neck.

Soon we were completely naked with clothes strewn from the living room, down the hall and into our bedroom. I shut the door since we didn't plan on being around when the girls got back later.

Eric kissed me and backed me towards the bed. When I bumped into the edge of the mattress, he shoved me with his strong arms so that I fell back and bounced on the bed.

"You are so incredibly gorgeous and all mine. Forever." He shook his head like he couldn't believe his good fortune.

As he stood there and looked at me with something like awe, I reached down and fisted my erection, drawing his attention to that area specifically.

I was so hard for this man, just like I was every single day for close to a year and a half now. He and I had become experts in pleasuring one another with all the practice we'd put in.

In a flash, Eric was on me, his mouth sucking and savoring my thick boner. He gave the best blow jobs and he loved giving them to me. He was nearly obsessed with my massive cock.

After he lavished my dick with attention, he moved up and kissed me deeply. "I'm going to ride you so hard we might break this bed."

"Totally worth it." I smiled cheekily.

"Fuck yeah it is." Eric sat on my hips and shifted around, rubbing himself over my long manhood. I groaned and held onto his waist.

"Please, honey, get on." I needed him so badly.

Eric moved above me and held me in place while he lowered himself down onto me. He took in every inch, slowly but surely.

"I'd ask you to marry me, looking like the most handsome man in the world sliding down that dick, if I hadn't already."

"Yeah well, I'm going to be the best husband in the whole world." He dropped himself back down onto me hard as he said it.

"Fuck yes you are! Ride me, love."

Eric started to move above me, his hips moving in the perfect pattern to drive me completely wild. And soon he was bouncing on my rigid cock, slamming down onto my pelvis repeatedly.

The bed banged into the wall, the mattress and box spring squeaked in time with his building rhythm. Our panting and jumbled swears and words of love filled the room as we connected repeatedly.

"Fuck, Eric, I'm going to cum so hard!"

"Yes! Fuck me! Cum inside me baby!"

My climax burst and I shuddered underneath him as he continued to ride me, chasing his own orgasm. It followed behind mine in just a few more seconds.

I sat up and wrapped my arms around my gorgeous man while he still sat impaled on me in my lap. Or lips danced together as we came down from our mutual release.

An hour later we heard the girls come home and get ready for bed. We lay together in the dark talking about our future as a family.

"Do you want a baby, Dex?"

"I always wanted my own kids, you know that, but I'm totally content with the girls, too."

"I know, but we're still young enough to have a baby. I'm thirty six and you're only twenty nine. Most couples nowadays are just starting their families at this age. I just happened to create one when I was still a kid."

"Do you want a baby, Eric?"

"With you? Hell yes. I never got to raise my babies and I desperately wanted to. I missed so much with them. I think a baby would be amazing."

"I'd love to have a baby with you too, Eric. I hope it has your golden eyes, just like the girls."

"A blue eyed baby that looked like my true love would be nice too." Eric was so perfectly sweet as usual. I was so fucking lucky he was mine.

"Maybe we'll find a surrogate that would carry two for us. One of yours and one of mine."

"Twins, Dex? Really?"

"Why not?" I smiled and laughed at Eric's tone in the dark.

"Yeah, why not?" He said it and then he kissed me again with so much heat I knew where this was headed. We were going to try to make those babies right now, regardless of the obvious limitations.

We got married on New Year's Eve a year and a half later. Our daughters and my sister stood by our sides as we committed to forever.

After the small ceremony, our surrogate, Melinda, came over to talk with us before she headed home to rest.

"Congratulations you two! I'm so happy I could be here. Just six weeks until these two join you." She rubbed her enormous belly.

"I can't wait." Eric said and leaned in to kiss me tenderly.

"Me either. More twins!"

"They will be the luckiest little boys in the world to have you four as their family." Melinda motioned towards the girls on the dance floor with their friends.

"Thank you for helping us make this happen." I hugged the heavily pregnant woman we'd come to adore over the past year.

We had met her through an agency and then we met our egg donor. After the eggs were fertilized with each of our sperm cells, they were implanted in Melinda. She'd been a surrogate once before and had ten year old twins of her own at home.

The final ultrasound showed the two babies were healthy and growing big and strong. Eric and I could hardly wait to hold them.

When Melinda was induced, we were in the room with her and her husband, who was her main birth coach. The girls, along with Dee and Stef, paced in the waiting room.

Our beautiful fraternal twin boys joined our family on Valentine's day. All my dreams had come true. They were perfect and had the most loving family anyone could ask for.

Benjamin had my icy blue eyes and blonde hair. He looked like me and Delilah in all our baby pictures. He was named after Eric's grandfather.

Sidney had Eric's golden eyes and rich golden hair. He looked like Paulette and Carrie's baby pictures. He was named after my mother.

I beamed as our daughters graduated from college a few years later while Eric and I wrangled two toddlers during the ceremony. It was utterly perfect in every single way.