All Comments on 'Blind Date'

by MyWords2345

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
goldenpalominogoldenpalominoalmost 3 years ago

Awakening a sexy tigress line is great for Tracy's character. It drives me wild because I love the Crouching Tiger film with Ziyi Zhang so much. Tracy reminds me of Jen in the film and in this arousing story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Disappointing ending

Otherwise five stars, but only 4 from me.

MyWords2345MyWords2345almost 3 years agoAuthor

The ending is intended to leave you wanting. Thanks for letting me know it worked. Welcome any comments and constructive criticism on the story. This is just the set up for the storyline to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yes, don't leave us here. So what happens next? LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You need to get a better editor. This one either didn't recognize or ignored the many errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story......5 stars!!

MyWords2345MyWords2345over 2 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous (2 above): errors such as what? I would like to know so I could improve my writing. PM me if you like. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sure there were a few grammatical errors but there is in most amateur stories, but the story is very good. Great short introduction, a complete lead into the sex portion and then man oh man, did she find a stud! It's one thing to find a man who has the awareness to bring a lady to multiple orgasm, but to find one who can cum that much, oh wow. (mrs/storywriter)

MyWords2345MyWords2345about 2 years agoAuthor

So glad you enjoyed it, Mrs. Storywriter. He had her over and over again until she thought she couldn't, but he knew better. Playing with the storyline to see how they would meet again since she doesn't trust herself with him. See what I can come up with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A great story from the beginning almost to the end.

However, I can't imagine that a guy who found a woman who can cope with his libido will let her slip away.

He knows what women desire - to be romanced and then won.

Watch out for the anonymous flowers, cards etc.

She'll phone him and fuck his brains out to show him that she's his equal in bed, on the floor, in the shower, in the back of his car ......

JosefK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wish I had the stamina to play with a girl like that all night long. Good read!!

MyWords2345MyWords2345over 1 year agoAuthor

Rest assured; Tracy does go out with John again. Her *adventures continue in the next story 'Dinner and Dancing'.

Interested in any thoughts you have on this storyline. Leave a star rating, comment, or send a PM, please. Thank you for your time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I need a date like that. 5 stars!! LOL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMyWords2345@MyWords2345
First-time writer submitting my very first story(s) here. Looking for your comments and constructive criticism of my work. Leave a comment or send me a PM. I hope my writings are entertaining. Thank you for visiting my profile. 1st story: The Hike 2nd story: Blind Date 3rd s...