Blind Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John carefully rolled Tracy off him, then carried her to his bed. They rested for a little while, then he spread her legs again and slowly entered her. This time he was very gentle, sliding his shaft into her. At first she protested it was too much and she was done, but in truth his cock still felt good. "Tracy, you can do it one more time for me." he said, certain he could coax another one out of the weary girl.

His firm shaft was relentless, and, slowly that familiar feeling started in her loins again. She was following John's lead like she had all day long - he had read her needs perfectly, bringing out both her sexuality and submissive side. He kissed her on the lips and played with her breasts, rolling her erect nipples, all the while moving like a slow piston inside her engine. She was running on automatic to the delight of them both.

Even though she was exhausted, the sliding of John's cock stroking her oversensitive pussy rapidly raised her to boiling point, and she felt her climax starting to overwhelm her senses. Again he touched her hard clit, this time flicking it with his finger tips, and rapidly bringing Tracy to a final explosion as her climax started. Instead of stopping he continued to thrust, impossibly prolonging her climax until she couldn't cum any more. When he filled her again, Tracy let out a sigh of relief, then fell asleep, completely fucked out.

John rolled to the side spooning with her, his hand cupping her breasts. He was amazed how far he had been able to persuade Tracy to go with his games. He must thank Jill for setting this up. Soon they were both fast asleep.

===== Chapter Five =====

John woke up before Tracy with a case of 'morning wood'. It wasn't a big step from that to thinking, "I have a sexy girl here and what a nice way both to wake her up and to take care of my problem too". He eased Tracy onto her back, slowly spread her legs open once again and climbed carefully aboard. Ever so gently he fed his cock into her while she was still well lubricated from last night.

Tracy was disoriented as to where she was and thought she was having a very erotic dream other than that the feeling between her legs seemed to be so familiar and the dream seemed to be so real. She opened her eyes and saw John smiling at her. "Did I wake you sleepy head?" he teased as he continued to slowly thrust into her. Tracy's legs seemed to automatically wrap them around him, pulling him tight into her. With that motion John redoubled his efforts and picked up his speed.

Tracy's cunt was a little tender, but definitely felt more molded to his cock this morning. Must be from all of the activities of last night. John could really pound into her knowing she could take it. Tracy unwound her legs to place her feet flat on the bed, so she could drive her hips up to meet him. With all of the squeezing and pushing back, John needed a change of position so he wouldn't lose it too soon. Tracy's enthusiastic response this morning was definitely getting to him. He may have just awoken a sexy tigress.

John pulled out and then flipped Tracy onto all fours to take her from behind. He was determined to give her another big climax, so he started to play with her breasts and her clit too. His cock felt fantastic driving into her cunt, the head rubbing her in all the right places. She was reluctant to move, but she couldn't hold herself up any longer. She buried her face in the pillows with her hips high, as John held on and penetrated her like a pile driver.

He drove forward and she slammed back, each trying to make the other cum first. John prevailed and waited until Tracy started to moan and shake, then with a few more deep strokes he filled her once again as she came like the dam had busted, whimpering and gasping before collapsing back onto the bed.

With the 'morning wood' taken care of, John told Tracy there were fresh towels if she'd like to take a shower, while he found some breakfast for them. After a few minutes Tracy dragged herself up and headed into the bathroom. The hot water felt so good as it cascaded down her body. She could feel the accumulated cum slowly dripping back out of her. She rinsed as best as she could with the hand-held shower head and there was a lot of it running down the drain.

The coffee was brewing and John found some pastries for a light breakfast. He then headed back into the bedroom, where Tracy was still relaxing in the large shower. John stepped in behind her, took the soap and started to wash her all over. The washing soon switched over to caressing as one of his hands was on her breasts with the other one between her legs. Tracy knew she didn't want to fight the feeling and decided to let John do whatever he wanted with her. He pushed her against the shower wall and entered her from the back standing up. The familiar fire returned to her loins again.

Holding onto her hips to keep her steady, John drove himself up into her again and again. Tracy wondered if this man ever quit, as she raced toward another climax. He spun her around, re-entered her from the front and lifted her off her feet by her hips. She held on to his neck, wrapped her legs around him, and let him do the lifting. John's cock seemed to fit so well inside Tracy, again hitting all the right places inside her cunt. It wasn't long before they both came at the same time.

John gently lowered Tracy back down. Both just stood in the shower to catch their breath while the water cascaded over them. Tracy had lost count of how many times she had cum between last night and this morning. She had never, never come this many times in her life, and enjoyed all of it tremendously. When both of them had recovered, they rinsed off again, got out of the shower and dried each other off.

When Tracy was getting dressed, she couldn't find her panties anywhere, then John told her that he was keeping them as a souvenir of their date. He would replace them if she liked. After breakfast, He drove her back to her apartment and took her gear back inside. With that he kissed her goodbye with a squeeze of her butt, thanking her for a wonderful time.

Once inside her apartment, Tracy took off her clothes and jumped into bed. It was so good to be back in her own bed. She needed rest and did not wake up until late afternoon.

===== Epilogue =====

When she woke up, she inspected herself in the mirror. Around her neck and breasts there were marks from John's love bites. Her nipples were tender from the sucking and pulling. There were marks from his hands when he slapped her tits and butt cheeks. Looking lower she saw love bite marks down there too. Her vulva was red and well used. Her opening stretched and still gaping a little. The whole area was tender as she touched herself. She hoped the soreness would go away in a day or so, but it was a reminder of the pleasure that she was made love to for so long and so well.

She must thank Jill for this blind date. Even though she enjoyed it tremendously, John had taken her where she hadn't been before, and it thrilled her but embarrassed her at the same time. She was powerless to resist him. He could have done anything to her or with her, and she would have let him do what she did.

A couple of weeks later, John called for another date. A little reluctantly, Tracy gracefully declined because she couldn't trust herself to be with him again. She found it too scary that she was putty in his hands to be played with.

12