All Comments on 'Blind Date'

by Leader12

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very nice. All 5 for you.

rnebularrnebularalmost 2 years ago

Nice little journey into an enjoyable night after a blind date. I could use some more of these characters, should you be inclined. If not, thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Would love to hear what happens next. Perhaps they call his sister the next morning while still in bed! Lol. Thanks for sharing!

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAalmost 2 years ago

Some interaction with his sister would cap this story. Well developed and simple enjoyable tale..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the BEST stories I have read on Literotica. How about a PART 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice Story, just simply not realistic.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusover 1 year ago

In a few short strokes you paint extremely attractive characters. The interchange with the sister at the beginning was an effective hook. And the 3-word concluding sentence followed by the ellipses I'm coming to recognize as your trademark. A very satisfying vignette. 5 stars.

Even so, you would benefit from a skilled editor. You persistently misused the transitive verb "lay" (in its various permutations -- lay/laying/laid/laid) where the context and syntax required the intransitive verb "lie" (lie/lying/lay/lain).

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nice story but the condom was a buzzkill for me. I know the condoms are important, for birth control and STD protection, but they kind of suck in erotica ( my opinion only). I guess a counterpoint could be made that normalizing condom wearing is good, but I've always found them desensitizing, I rather skip PIV than deal with a condom. Maybe they are better now? I used them years and years ago, and they sucked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous