Blind Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leader12
Leader12
976 Followers

Suddenly Bob switched it around, sticking two fingers into her pussy and using his tongue to stroke her clit.

"OH, YES!" was all Marci could say between her moaning. Bob kept up the exact same pace with both his tongue and his fingers until Marci cried out and squeezed her thighs around Bob's head. The constant moaning now turned into grunts. Her pussy rhythmically squeezed his fingers, her body twitched, and her head lifted off the bed and fell over and over. Bob continued stroking and licking at the exact same pace until Marci stopped moving. She released her legs and weakly pushed his head away as she gasped for air.

Bob lifted her one leg off his shoulders and crawled up next to her. He watched her chest move up and down as Marci tried to catch her breath, taking the opportunity to check out her breasts again.

When she opened her eyes, she turned toward Bob and smiled.

"Wow. You're very good at that," she said with a little chuckle. "That was wonderful."

"I'm glad you liked it," he said. "I very much enjoyed doing that. In fact, I could do that to you all night long."

Marci laughed. "Only if you want to kill me. But I'll certainly give you more opportunity. Right now, however, I need you to take off your clothes."

Bob got off the bed and took off his shoes, socks, pants, shirt, and underwear. While he did that, Marci reached in a nightstand and pulled out a condom. She turned toward Bob, who had lost most of his erection while Marci recovered from her orgasm, and started stroking his dick. It didn't take long before he was completely hard. Marci put the tip of his dick in her mouth and circled her tongue around it for two seconds, causing Bob to groan. Then she pulled away.

"We'll do more of that later. But that purple head was begging to be sucked."

She handed Bob the condom, and he quickly ripped it open and put it on.

"What's your favorite position," he asked.

Marci smiled. "I've got a few, but right now, I want you flat on your back."

Bob happily crawled on the bed and flipped onto his back. Marci climbed on top of him, first laying down and kissing him. Bob reached around and squeezed her ass cheeks as he enjoyed the feeling of her boobs rubbing his chest. Marci enjoyed feeling Bob's dick rubbing against her. But she didn't stay down long. She sat up and smiled at Bob as she grabbed his cock. She pulled herself up and placed his dick at the entrance to her pussy. She knew she was still very wet, so she was able to easily lower herself all the way down.

"Fuck, that's nice," she said.

"Uh huh," Bob groaned, unable to speak. Marci's pussy felt amazing around his cock. Even though she was well-lubed and he slid in easily, it still squeezed him tight. The wonderful feeling in his dick was enhanced by the site of her perfect breasts staring at him.

Marci put both hands on Bob's thighs for leverage as she lifted herself up. At the same time, Bob reached up and grabbed both of her breasts. He squeezed the right one hard while gently tracing circles around her left nipple with his other hand. Marci loved the combination of intense pleasure from the squeezing with a teasing, building sensation around her nipple. When Bob suddenly pinched her left nipple, she yelped. She was mid-stroke, lifting herself up when he did this, and she collapsed back down on him.

"Do it again!" she begged.

Again, he squeezed her right breast fairly hard, pumping it over and over, while he lightly touched her areola on the left side, making circles around her nipple. The circles started going faster and faster as Marci was bouncing up and down faster and faster until he suddenly squeezed the nipple hard. Again, Marci cried out, but in pleasure, not pain. As she continued bouncing on him, Bob repeated this a few more times, knowing Marci enjoyed it.

Bob loved playing with Marci's breasts and nipples, especially knowing how much Marci liked it. But he also loved the feeling of Marci riding his dick, which was bringing him closer to orgasm. He wanted this exact feeling to continue forever, but his dick had other ideas. Marci's breathing had gotten quicker, and she was moaning every time she lowered herself on his dick, so Bob was pretty sure she was close to her own orgasm. But he wanted to make sure she came first.

This position made it easy for him to remove one hand from her breast and rub her hard, shiny clit. As she continued stroking up and down, Bob pinched her nipple and rubbed her clit very quickly. Her moaning got louder and more frequent until she let out a long grunt. Her entire body shuddered and she seemed to stop breathing. Then another shudder and another time period with no breathing. The second time it happened, the pressure of her pussy contracting on his dick caused Bob to grunt himself as he started his own overwhelming orgasm.

Marci's body was moving a lot - but she had absolutely no control over it. When her brain experienced the rapture of her orgasm, it reacted by sending out myriad signals throughout her body, causing her pelvis to thrust, her head to twist side to side, and her stomach to contract. With her eyes closed tight, she was unaware of anything else except the ecstasy that totally encompassed her.

Bob tried to continue squeezing Marci's nipple and rubbing her clit to keep her orgasm going as long as possible, but as he thrust up with each contraction and shot another load of cum, it was hard to even feel his hands. With each release, his brain was flooded with incredible euphoria, leaving almost no brain cells left for his fingers.

When Bob was drained, though exhausted, he was composed enough to continue rubbing Marci's clit. This helped Marci's orgasm continue for almost 40 seconds. And then she just collapsed on Bob, breathing heavily and unable to talk. Bob wrapped his arms around her, held her as tightly as his weak arms could muster, and they both drifted off to a semi-conscious, sleepy state.

After a few minutes, Marci jolted her head up, realizing she had fallen asleep. The sudden movement woke up Bob, too, and they both started laughing.

"Sorry if I woke you," she said.

"You can wake me up any time you'd like if we get to do that first," he said with a laugh. Marci laughed, too.

"That was incredible," she said. "I've never cum so hard. You zapped every ounce of energy I had."

"Yeah? Because I could say the same thing."

Marci gave him a short, sweet kiss and started to lift herself up.

"Hold on," Bob said. "Go slowly so I can hold the condom." He reached between them and held the condom against his now soft dick. "Okay," he said.

Marci lifted herself up and got off of him. Bob removed the condom and tied it off.

"Gee," Marci said with a little chuckle when she looked at Bob, "it sure felt bigger than that when it was in me. Did I kill it?"

"It's just sleeping," he said with a laugh. "It will wake up in a little bit."

"Will you stay here tonight?" Marci asked. "I'd like you to be here when it wakes up."

Bob smiled. "I'd like that. You sure no FBI guys are gonna bang down your door and drag me out of here?"

"HA! I think you're safe." Then, after a short pause, she continued, "as long as you continue to keep satisfying me tonight."

And he did...

Leader12
Leader12
976 Followers
12