Blind Date

Story Info
How will Travis’ blind date go... will he fuck it up...
5.7k words
4.78
7.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fudgemuir
fudgemuir
27 Followers

Note this is quite a slow burner, I've gone for story line not just shagging... hope you enjoy...please leave feedback either way, this is only my second attempt so I'm still learning...

Travis was sat at his table in the restaurant, 10 or so metres from the door, eyeing up everybody who walked in, looking for a red carnation. He could feel the sweat on his palms, his teeth were tapping out some unknown tune when he wasn't taking another swig of his whisky and Coke.

"Calm down!" He told himself, and then realised he'd actually said it aloud. He checked the nearby tables, but nobody seemed to have noticed.

Signing up for the blind date had been a hard decision, he'd turned down 2 offers before he finally agreed, it's amazing what an older sister can force you into, even at 27. Surely he wasn't going to be stood up...maybe he wanted to be stood up. He thought back to his profile.

-

Firstly you had to upload 3 pictures of your face, which felt strange for a blind date website, but apparently the computer rated you out of 10 for match purposes. Your dates never see them. He felt sure this was the job of an IT apprentice in reality, but he let it slide. Rated out of 10 worried him though. He scored himself maybe a 6 or 7, he always thought there was a little too much Neanderthal in him. He didn't class himself as ugly, but a childhood scar ran through his left eyebrow, his nose was wider than he'd like and his close cropped hair was beginning to head backwards earlier than hoped. He was always being told his eyes were a stunning shade of blue though, that had to help.

Hair: Blonde

Eyes: Blue (He wanted to put Yes)

Glasses/Contacts: No

Facial Hair: Full Beard

Piercings: None (Not anymore anyway)

Tattoos: 6

Facial Tattoos: None

Height: 170-180 cm (mid way)

Weight: 70-80 kg (just inside the top end)

Body type: Sporting/athletic (kind of)

Employment: Finance

Hobbies: Running, watching football, reading, socialising. (This part reminded him of his first cv...)

Favourite food: Italian

Favourite music: Rock

Favourite film: The Dark Knight

And then the last profile question...

Describe yourself in 20 words or less: Really, 20 words? That's tight. Be funny? Be sincere? Be truthful? After a long time he settled on...Sporty but no six pack looking for significant other to wet myself laughing with. Just kidding, possibly.

If nothing else it would start off the conversation.

He also had to provide a copy of his passport or driving license. A sensible enough check he figured for a site sending complete strangers to meet up.

But then he had to select what he was looking for.

He'd decided to leave most of the options blank, unsure whether this was bravery or stupidity. He had ruled out the smallest and largest body sizes just for personal preference, facial tattoos for the same reason and also anyone taller than him simply because he had found it hadn't worked in the past. He figured the rest he'd leave to the computer gods...

Once a connection had been found, they were only able to contact via the website and only give first names. The software blocked anything looking slightly like a number, email address or other contact details, although he thought that would seem dramatically like missing the whole point of joining a blind date site.

So, he was linked to Sara who had described herself as "Gullible, funny and silly, likes to be treated like a lady but not everywhere. ;0p". They'd message-chatted a bit and agreed to meet up in a local Spanish restaurant, both carrying the website tradition of a red carnation.

-

He took yet another sip of his drink and checked the time on his watch. 7.22. Almost half an hour late. He sighed and stood up to leave, and found himself looking straight into the eyes of one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen, and burst out laughing.

"Erm, laughing why?" His date asked, looking annoyed.

"Sorry," he composed himself. "I've a feeling one of us a bit happier with the blind date match than the other," he chuckled again. "You're stunning!"

He could see a blush cross over Sara's freckled cheeks through the light touch of make up, and her shoulders relaxed a little.

"Have a seat. Drink?" He offered.

"Vodka. Large. With ice." She replied while sitting, "So sorry I'm late, taxi mess up, I was half expecting you to be gone. I'm glad you're not."

A smile spread across her pretty face showing a perfect set of bright white teeth beneath her bright red lips and Travis found he was staring. She let her hazel eyes drop self-consciously and brushed her auburn locks around her ear.

"Don't worry about it," Travis said still lost in face. "But look, seriously, I'm a realist and before we start let's talk about the elephant in the room."

She looked puzzled, raising a perfectly plucked eyebrow.

He continued. "You are way out of my league and I know I'm not what you came looking for! So how about we set about to just have a lovely night out and probably get really drunk?"

"I'm not so sure you're giving yourself enough points here really," shaking her head."But I'm certainly up for the rest."

The waiter arrived so they ordered Sara's drink, a replacement for Travis' and a collection of items from the tapas menu before Travis decided to start to try and get the evening going.

"Right then. Quick fire questions. Taking it in turn, ladies first."

"Ok, family?"

"Yes I have one."

"Funny boy! Details please."

"Mum and Dad are divorced, both remarried, Dad probably about to re-divorce. One older sister, a bit controlling, I keep expecting to see her hiding in the corner behind a newspaper, in fact is that..." Sara turned to look over her shoulder and then span back embarrassed.

"Damn. You got me."

"Yup." He laughed.

"Hey, don't be wetting yourself," Travis' turn to blush. "Anymore?"

"1 ex-wife, 7 kids."

"Truthfully this time."

"Ok the first part was true, no kids though I'm happy to say," he caught himself, realising he didn't know her full story yet."Not that I don't like kids, just glad I've nothing connecting me to someone who actually turned out to be really not nice at all."

"Ok, your turn." Sara said, moving the conversation on.

"Boringly, same question."

"Well, my parents are still married, 30 years next year. I'm an only child, as is my 4 year old daughter, no weddings or divorces."

"Well done to parents, pass on my regards, so what's your daughter's name?"

"Thank you I will pass that on...but is it ok I don't share too much about my daughter just yet?" A worried look on her face.

"Erm yeah, kind of rude of me to ask now I think about it. Can I ask if she lives with you?"

"Split custody. Half and half. I still have a really good friendship with her father, he's an amazing dad actually, it's all very amiable."

"Glad to hear it, well done I'm impressed. Next "quick fire" question." He actually made the gesture with his fingers and regretted it instantly.

"Ok", she copied him, laughing, "Job?"

"Finance, it's boring, dad's company, but pays well."

"You?"

"Promotions company. I run it, I no longer do it."

"Again, well done, but I always pictured those being run by sleazy middle-aged bald men who touch more than they should." Travis smirked.

"They normally are, that's why I set up on my own. You keep copying my questions though, you go first this time." Their food arrived and Sara picked up a mushroom and popped it in her mouth.

"Ok, breast size?"

The mushroom bounced of Travis' shirt as Sara laughed out loud.

"You are naughty," she pretended to chastise him. "Guess."

"You know, this is very strange, but I haven't looked. I missed you walking in and I've pretty much been so infatuated by how beautiful you are, that it hasn't occurred to me to look down."

Sara stared at him for a while, "Is the correct answer. You're an interesting one you, but I spent ages getting ready and this dress cost a small fortune, so I'm going to powder my nose, I'd be terribly thankful if you wouldn't mind checking me right out while I'm walking." She giggled.

Travis smiled, "Sure thing ma'm, it'll be a tough job but I'm sure I'm just the man for it."

Sara stood, turned and walked away from table, obviously putting on more sway than normal. Her long reddish brown curls ran down her bare back of her 5 foot 5 frame, almost reaching her perfectly pert ass, her sky blue dress clinging tightly to her hips, buttocks and down her legs to just above her knee. His eyes followed her shapely calves to well matched 3 inch high heels. He glanced around and saw that his were far from the only eyes following her and he felt a swelling of pride, and something else.

A couple of minutes later she returned and his mouth dropped open. The top half of her dress was formed mainly by 2 wide straps running from opposite hips, across her breasts and around her neck. Her midriff covered by the same colour material bringing a touch of class to what could have been slutty. A small slit up her right thigh finished it off.

"Wow, by the way," his eyes still like saucers. "Seriously just wow."

"Why thank you sir," she grinned. "But what about my tits?"

He laughed, "Now come on, we all know the universal measuring test is by touch?" He winked.

"1 hand or both?" She played along while taking a mouthful of food.

"Mouth," Again he wore her food. "This spitting habit of yours is getting out of hand."

"Sorry," she giggled. "It's all your fault though!"

"Yeah ok, your question."

"Ok," she pondered for a while. "Why a blind date?"

"Good one," he replied. "I presume you know it's coming right back at you? Anyway, I got bored of swiping left and right is the truth, I'm really not a fan of judging personally by looks alone so I figured I'd give it a shout. And that older sister I mentioned is really persuasive."

"You judged me, I recall." Sara challenged him.

"I didn't judge you, I just know my place in the dating pool, and you are definitely deeper than I normally dare swim, well without my water wings anyway, and I've no idea where I'm going with this analogy."

Sara grinned, "Funny is helping you float, or something like that."

"Mmm, OK your turn."

"Sick of being hit on, sick of unsolicited Dick Pics."

"That really happens then?"

"Oh god you've no idea. Ridiculous amounts, and I'll be honest and say I appreciate a good looking cock."

Travis chocked on his food and coughed and spluttered for a while.

"Got you back."

"Yup," he replied through tears.

"Yeah, seriously I'm a red-blooded woman, I enjoy a bit of all that, but at least buy me a vodka first."

Travis put his hand up, "Waiter." They both giggled.

"So, I figured I'd try and see what happens, seems ok so far."

The plates were cleared and they both declined a dessert.

"Thank you for a really pleasant evening," Travis began. "It's been..."

"It's been nothing," Sara interrupted. "I'm having the best laugh I've had in ages. On to Jay Jay's I'm thinking. Bubbles is what I need!"

"It's Saturday night! You like queueing do you?"

"I do their promos, no standing in line for us."

"It is agreed then, I'll just get the bill."

"Can we share it?" Sara asked.

"No!" He was quite adamant. "I've spent the night sat across the table from one of the stunning women I've ever met, I've really enjoyed being the envy of all the men in here, most of the ladies too I would imagine. Please, my treat?"

"Ok, but I'm buying the first round."

After settling up they set off for the short walk to Jay Jay's, the towns biggest and by far best nightclub. Sara linked her arm through his as they walked and talked some more. Travis saw several revellers leering and a few looking at him, he imaged them wondering what it was he had that they didn't. "Good luck" was all the answer he could mentally offer.

They reached the queue for entry but just walked on by until they reached the door, and were greeted by the biggest man Travis had ever seen. At least 6 and a half feet tall and with a build that surely meant it was this job or an extra on Game of Thrones. He was arguing with 2 drunken men whom Travis thought must not want to live.

Upon seeing Sara, the doorman stood forward and waved them in, breaking eye contact long enough to send her a wink, before returning to reiterate what the word "barred" means; but the break was just long enough for one of the drunks to sneak passed and in running for the entrance, was heading straight at Sara.

Quickly, Travis span her to the side while body-checking the assailant. With Sara now out of the way he stuck out a foot to trip the drunkard while catching his flailing arm and pinning him to the ground as he fell, the arm now painfully trapped behind his back. A small round of applause from the queueing crowd accompanied a second bouncer's arrival and the 2 men were lead away, this time without the opportunity to comment.

Sara stared at Travis, her mouth agape. "Where did that come from?"

"Self-defence classes..." He left the reply hanging, knowing she wasn't buying it. They headed in.

"Sara, Darlinks!" The polar opposite of the doorman screeched as they walked in. He skipped over and give 2 loud kisses to somewhere near her cheeks. "Looking amazing Darlinks. Why didn't you tell me you were coming? New dress? Love it! New beau?" He raised an over shaped eyebrow and looked Travis up and down. "Mmm, I like."

It occurred to Travis that 3 questions had been asked without the slightest chance of an answer.

"Are you wanting VIP Darlinks? A booth? Secluded or no?" He actually paused this time.

"Thank you Matthias, yes please to all." She leaned forward and whispered into his ear.

"Why naturally, of course, Darlinks. This way." He began talking into a headset whilst directing them to a stairwell, one that Sara obviously knew well but Travis had never even spotted before on his previous visits.

Upon reaching the top of the stairs they entered a large, but sparsely occupied room with a small bar, tables and booths. Red and black decorated walls lit well enough to avoid looking sleazy. They were again greeted and shown to a corner booth. Before they were even comfortably sat, an ice bucket and bottle arrived, and their flutes were filled.

"That's quite some maitre d' they've got there." Travis quipped.

"Matthias is lovely, camper than is physically possible I think, but just so lovely. He's actually just called Matthew, but apparently it wasn't fabulous enough for him. To a great night." She raised her glass and they chinked before taking a sip.

"Wow, that's nice. Not Prosecco I'm guessing?" He lifted the bottle to read the label. "Cristal? Jesus!"

"Don't get too excited, I get discount. Enjoy!" She flicked her hair back theatrically. "And anyway, we're worth it."

Travis swallowed quickly before laughing, trying not to think how much money he almost spat on the floor.

"A nice perk of the job," Travis commented, "You will have to excuse me though while I erm, powder my nose."

A giggle and a point in the right direction sent him on his way.

After dealing with his needs he looked himself in the mirror while washing his hands.

"Just stay calm and keep her laughing," he told himself. "Let's see where this goes. Probably nowhere, but you're having a good night with a gorgeous girl, just stay calm and do not fuck this up."

A toilet behind him flushed, as did his face and he left quickly before his embarrassment spread.

He exited the door and turned and looked towards the booth and stopped in his tracks. Stood leaning over the table was an absolute Adonis. About 6 foot in height, dressed in a very tight white shirt and dress jeans showing every muscle. His tanned chiselled face smiling a perfect smile, not a hair on his head out of place.

"Well shit."

"Not fucked it up have you?" A laugh from behind questioned, he didn't turn to see from whom.

"Probably."

The Adonis stood up straight, shook his head and walked away. Travis walked to the booth, a little perplexed.

"I honestly thought my time was up then," he spoke as he sat down.

"Really?"

"Come on, I'm straight and I wouldn't have turned him down." He faked a laugh, hoping she wouldn't spot it.

"But I already have a date, and he's much better than that guy." She smiled. "Do you know what his chat up line was?"

"Go on."

"Stop punishing yourself. Treat yourself to a night with me!"

"No!"

"Yep, and I'll be honest and say I've dated his type before, I just have this strange hang up, I want guys to fancy me more than they fancy themselves!"

Travis laughed, "Seems fair enough,"

"We need to talk about something though."

"Ok?"

"You are hotter than you think! Your face has just enough danger to it, that beard is really rocking my world right now and those eyes! I could literally stare at them all night. Your t-shirt is very cool and teamed with trousers just tight enough to show you've got a great ass. And never underestimate the power of a great pair of shoes. Not to mention that Jason Stratham shit at the door virtually had my knees buckling! But besides all that, you're funny, you're willing to risk a naughty comment on a first date, and you've told me how beautiful you think I am on many occasions, without ever once pausing for acknowledgement."

"Ok, well erm thank you." He was blushing.

"It's fine, now are you going to stick your tongue in my mouth or not?"

Travis coughed out a slight laugh, "I was going to joke but instead I think I'll just reply with yes Ma'am I believe I am."

He leaned over and placed his hand on the side of her face, he looked into her eyes and their lips met. Just briefly, barely touching, mouths closed. He pulled back slightly, again looking and lost in the hazel magic of her eyes before both sets closed and their lips met again. This time pressing harder, he felt her mouth open and he followed, tarting his tongue inside to dance with hers. For almost a minute they kissed, mouth to mouth, tongue chasing tongue. Before they separated.

"Wow, that was..." He began.

"Shut up," she pulled him back in. Her hand on the back of his head drew him back to an even more passionate embrace. Her other hand on his side, caressing, as they fought for some kind of oral dominance. His hand still spread on the side of her face and neck, he raised his other and brushed his fingers through her hair before grabbing a handful and pulling her deeper into the kiss. Their lips almost violently pushed together, their tongues again fighting one another, desperate to win a battle, unknowing of the prize. Long minutes passed before they again released each other.

"I've erm, we've got to, erm we need to go." Sara stuttered, apparently unable to form actual sentences. "Yeah, we erm need to taxi. Need to get taxi." She stared at him. "Why did you do that to me? I mean like wow, but how, erm, we need to go."

She took his hand and stood to leave, but he remained sat.

"Am I to take it you enjoyed that?" He asked.

"Obviously! Now come on."

"I, erm, also enjoyed it. However, my enjoyment is a little more, erm, obvious than yours."

She glanced down as the big bulge in the front of his pants and giggled.

"Stay close behind me then. But we are leaving, like now!"

She pulled him from his seat, span around and pulled him against her, both of them feeling his manhood hit against her ass. She wiggled against him briefly and began walking, towing him along. She whispered quickly to the waiter as she passed and the heading downstairs.

"Sara, Darlinks, you're leaving already? Are we not enough fun tonight? Or is your beau too much fun? Mmm, by the lipstick on his face I think the latter. Your cab should be here soon Darlinks, always my priority." He air kissed her again. "Do everything I wouldn't Darlinks, everything."

fudgemuir
fudgemuir
27 Followers
12