Blind Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fudgemuir
fudgemuir
27 Followers

They stepped out into the night air, the queue still there, the drunkards long gone, just as the taxi pulled up. The man-mountain opened the door with another wink at Sara and a nod at Travis as they shuffled into the back. Sara gave her address and before the the word 'apartments' was out of her mouth, she'd reattached it to Travis'.

They kissed passionately for the 10 minute journey, hands roaming each other bodies but staying outside of their clothes. Sara broke away long enough to remind the driver that an occasional look at the road would be helpful, before returning to tongue tangling.

They arrived at Sara's block, paid the fare and headed indoors. The building which housed her flat was a modern, very sophisticated tower in the posh part of town. A wave of her keys opened the outer door and she pulled him to the lift. They rode to the 4th floor and quickly found her front door, an actual key this time allowed them entrance.

"What a lovely place you've got," Travis began, impressed at the high standard. "You certainly do alright..."

"Again, shut up," Sara demanded.

She pushed him up against the back of the door and kissed him passionately once more. She broke away after just a few seconds though, dropped to her knees, and began undoing his buckle, keeping full eye contact all the while. Once undone she unfastened his button and fly and pulled his trousers down she looked at the bulge in his boxers, smiled and licked her lips. Sliding her fingers inside the waist band, she pulled out and down, releasing his cock to almost hit her face.

Again, she looked Travis in the eyes while taking a hold of his 8 inch tool and stroked it a couple of times, her hand unable to wrap around it fully. Pre-cum oozed from his tip and she licked it off, tasting him. She let out a contented purr before taking his swollen head into her mouth and sucked.

Travis pinned himself to the door, his eyes rolling. He looked down to see the goddess on her knees, her mouth around his cock, sucking and licking. One hand still stroking, the other cupped his balls. He threw his head back as she removed her hand and forced his shaft deep into her mouth, he felt her throat open as she took him deeper.

Sara held him deep, her nose against his torso, until she felt a gag begin and pulled back. She pushed his cock against his belly and licked and sucked at his balls before licking the length of his meaty shaft and again took his head into her mouth. She tasted his saltiness again as his hand took a handful of her hair and forced her head to move forwards and backwards. He steadily pushed deeper and deeper into her mouth, never seeming to dare to go all the way. Sara grabbed his buttocks with both her hands and leaning forwards, forced his penis down her throat again.

"You keep doing that and I'm going to cum, I really had hoped to have a bit more fun first," Travis said breathlessly, as he pulled her head away.

"Oh I'm sure you'll find something to do while you're waiting to get hard again." Sara replied before taking him into her mouth again.

This time she was working quicker, and harder, almost violent. She sucked hard on his cock, her hand and mouth in unison, pumping him, her head bobbing faster and faster. She heard him gasp and felt him swell before firing his cum into her waiting mouth. She continued to suck, swallowing his hot semen, trying not to spill any.

Travis leaned hard against the door, his legs began to buckle, he put his hand on her shoulder to keep balanced as his balls emptied into her mouth. She licked him clean before standing and kissing him deeply, he tasted himself and it made him hornier still.

"See," Sara smiled, "I don't always spit."

Travis kicked off his trousers and underwear and pulled his tee over his head.

"Now I'm naked! Show me the way to the bedroom so I can get you naked too."

Sara took him by the hand and led him through the tastefully but sparsely decorated lounge, brightened occasionally by dolls and colourful crayon pictures. Her bedroom door led directly off, and upon entering the light was switched on to reveal a kingsize bed, covered in a large billowing bright white duvet topped with black pillows against an iron head stead. Minimalist tables adorned with simple lamps stood either side, a full length mirror on one wall and a large patterned black and white painting opposite.

They kissed again and Travis reached around the back of her dress hoping to find some means of release. Sensing his struggle, Sara pushed him so that he collapsed onto the bed. She took a step back and, without breaking eye contact, reached behind her neck and unclasped the straps. Holding them at the front with one hand she reached around and pulled down the zip to the side of her hip then allowed the whole garment to drop to the floor.

Travis sat up on the edge of the bed and stared in amazement, feeling his flagging manhood begin to grow again already. Her breasts sat pert on her chest, a B cup he guessed now, nipples standing proud. He allowed his eyes to flow over her perfectly taught stomach to lace panties, a matching blue to her dress, hugging her sex. He pulled her forward and she straddled him, he felt the fabric of her underwear against his cock.

They kissed again, tongues again battling, passionate and fierce. He moved his head to her breast, his arms supporting her as she leaned back, and he took a nipple into his wanton mouth, sucking, licking, nibbling. He swapped to the other breast and allowed his tongue to trace all around the fleshy mound, circling inwards until he took her nipple again, feeling it grow more. He heard her moan as he nibbled.

He stood, lifting her off the bed and floor, her legs wrapped around his waist, his hands now supporting her buttocks. She rotated her hips, grinding her groin against his as their lips and tongues met again. He span and placed her on the bed, keeping his place between her legs. He leaned down and kissed her neck, nibbling her ear lobe while his hand groped at her breast, kneading and gently pulling her nipple, she moaned again. He kissed, licked and caressed his way down over her chest to her stomach and lower. Reaching her panties he pushed her legs further apart and then traced the edge of her waistband with his tongue, before doing the same with material either side of her hot sex. He could smell her aroma now, intoxicating him. He slid his finger under and pulled the sodden material aside to reveal her puffy pink lips. He took a moment to look at the gorgeous pussy staring back at him, gleaming with her juices, but he could wait no longer. He sank his mouth onto her, covering her lips, and pushed his tongue deep into her. He tasted her fully, pushing in and out, feeling her squirm, hearing her moan and squeal. His hands rose to her chest again as he licked and lunged at her hot wet hole. He licked along the length of her lips, parting them until he found her clit. He felt it stiffen. He circled it a few times before flicking at it. He pressed his face hard against her and gently sucked at her bud, her hands now on his head, pulling him in. He pulled back and licked the full length of her pussy lips several times, seeing them swell and spread under his ministrations.

Feeling the panties impeding him, he stood and straightening her legs, pulled the garment off, before returning to taste her. His tongue finding her clit again, but this time he inserted a finger into her. Feeling her hot wet pussy accept it. He drove his digit into a few times before adding another. His fingers stretching her, her juices now running down his hand. With his other hand he spread her lips and concentrated the tip of his tongue on her clit, flicking it, circling it, he felt her breathing increase, her moaning becoming louder and louder. He pushed his fingers deeper and faster into her until she began to almost scream. Her legs wrapped tightly around his head, preventing movement as her body shook and her pussy gushed onto his face.

Once the vice like grip of her legs released, Travis crawled his way up her body, more kisses on her stomach and breasts on the way until he found her mouth again and kissed deeply. She sucked his tongue into her mouth, tasting herself. Travis wrapped an arm around each of her legs, the inside of his elbows against the inside of her knees, the motion lifted her ass slightly off the bed. He began slowly pumping his groin back and forth, his penis sliding along her wet pussy lips, covering it in her juices. He rested the head against her clit, gently nudging it, she moaned into his mouth. He slid back and felt his dick find her opening and with one thrust, he was fully inside.

She broke from the kiss, threw her head back and released a noise, part sigh, part scream, part moan. He held his position, deep inside, staring at her gorgeous face etched with ecstasy. Eventually he pulled back, almost to the verge of extraction before thrusting full depth again, and again and again. Slow forceful full thrusts, feeling her pussy walls resisting him, pulling at him, every motion generating a vocal reaction from the goddess beneath him.

Sara adjusted her legs, her ankles now over his shoulders. She reached down and grabbed his ass, pulling him deeper into her, wanting him to speed up. Feeling him understand and quicken his pace. His cock now pistoning into her pussy, his balls bouncing off her arsehole with every stroke. She moved her hands to the back of his head, pulling him into a kiss, enjoying the forcefulness of his weight trapping her legs tight against her body, she moaned into his mouth again.

Travis pulled out. "Roll over." He commanded.

"No," Sara replied. "My turn on top."

With that she forced him onto his back and straddled him. Reaching back, she aimed his cock and sat back taking him deep. Leaning forward again, she ground herself against him, his penis rubbing inside her vagina, her clit against his groin, her nipples against his chest and she felt another orgasm begin to rise within. She began to moan loudly again, her eyes rolling, her motions slowing. Travis grabbed her hips and held her still and then started lifting his groin to meet hers as fast as he could, slamming into her. She screamed her orgasm's arrival, almost painfully loud into his ear.

He kissed her deeply as she recovered, still slowly sliding in and out of her now soaking pussy. He rolled her over onto her back before pulling out and flipped her back over. She rose to her knees and he pulled her back to the edge of bed, bending slightly he aimed his cock back into her waiting hole and slid deep. One hand on each hip he pulled her on to his manhood with each stroke, out slow, in fast and hard. He reached a hand forward and grasped a handful of hair, pulling back making her moan again.

He glanced down to watch his gleaming member sliding in and out of her. Her perfect ass cheeks moving with every stroke. He lifted his hand from her hip, licked his thumb and teased her puckered arsehole with it. She moaned as he gently pushed and slipped into the knuckle, his cock shafting her pussy all along.

"Ooh," she groaned. "You really are a naughty one."

He began pushing harder into her, his thumb matching the thrusts of his cock and he felt himself reaching the point of no return. He pulled his thumb out and pushed her flat on the bed, still buried inside her. He adjust his legs so he was straddling her ass and began thrusting as hard and fast as he could, her body bouncing wildly on the mattress.

"Oh my god!" She screamed. "Fuck me!"

"Fuuuccckkkkkk!" He shouted as he emptied into her, pulse after pulse, spasm after spasm he pumped her hot pussy full of his sperm until her collapsed on her, exhausted. He kissed and nibbled at her neck and ear. "That was amazing!"

He felt her move underneath him and he rolled off, laying next to her. She leaned over and kissed him passionately, her hand slowly pumping his cock before moving down and licking and sucking him dry. She cooed as she tasted their mixed juices. Once satisfied she had had ever drop, she came back to the top and kissed him again, sharing.

"Now that's what I call a blind date!" She whispered in his ear as they snuggled up and they fell asleep together.

fudgemuir
fudgemuir
27 Followers
12