All Comments on 'Blind Date Awakening Ch. 05'

by PapaRomantic

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Hot story

A hot and romantic story (so I hope it ends, with the acceptance by the daughters of Charles).

Although the description of sex has been very graphic, I find a good point of romanticism in this story. I wish it was not a story of lust without more, I would love to end up together and enjoy a great love, despite being brothers, they love and deserve to stay together and with their family.

5* for you.

I apologize for my English, is not my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
First time I liked bondage

Bondage isn't exactly my cup of tea and even though it was rather midl here it was used perfectly, it accented the situation and gave the lovers some new ground to expand their love to. The fashion show though was something special, glad he survived the ordeal. With the final chapter approaching I'm keeping my fingers crossed for them to be accepted by his daughters, at least as much as they were by their friends. I wouldn't mind to read about them for all eternity but every story needs to end at some point and they need to live their lives to the max.

5*

peebeeandrollopeebeeandrolloover 7 years ago
5 STAR PLUS

Am really enjoying this story, shame it's gonna end after part06 but all good things must come too an end I supose.

Hopefully the two daughters will be accepting and let Charles and Karen get on with it.

Think I've read too many stories on this site already, I think the two girls are in a relationship with one another already.

PapaRomanticPapaRomanticover 7 years agoAuthor
Questions

Thank you so much for your comments. Chapter 6 is scheduled to be posted tomorrow. That will answer a lot of questions you have.

As I was writing this, I have to admit the bondage scene was a little bit of a surprise to me as well, but I wanted it to be written in a playful sort of way (hence the silk scarves instead of something else). I think it shows that Karen has had other partners in her life before this, while Charles only had Jessica, and she's bringing some of her previous experiences into their relationship.

Plus I thought it was a pretty sexy scene!

horny2doithorny2doitover 7 years ago

This story was so damn HOT ... extremely arousing and the story line and his sister's language made it so good !! It would be so wonderful to have such a hot and horny sister with that great imagination to play sexual roles like that .... never had a sister but if I did this would be the role model to go by. Yes, cannot wait for ch 6 and thank you !!!

sabra16023sabra16023over 7 years ago
A 10 Star Story

Sorry I could only get 5 stars to light up. Well written. Waiting for next chapters. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sexy

This is one hot sexy story... Ummmm I don't like bondage, but this was playful and oh so sexy.. I can't wait until the new chapter to be written.. Your story flowed beautifully.......

henrycarterhenrycarterover 7 years ago
SOOOO ROMANTIC

The love scenes are so intense that you can easily forget that they are brother and sister, 'cause it makes NO difference to two people who are this deeply in love.

HC

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
what's happening at work

Did the ladies talk while shopping? What happened to the family furniture store? What happened to her ex? Has she updated her CV?

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

What a hot and loving story. Well done 5++stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPapaRomantic@PapaRomantic
962 Followers
I enjoy writing, but I am new to the erotic genre. I especially enjoy comments from readers telling me that they like my submissions, as well as constructive criticism, so I can become a better writer. All of my works are fiction - just fun for me and hopefully for you! I a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES