Blind Date Revenge

Story Info
She re-evaluates what she wants and you can give it to her.
4.5k words
4.26
21.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KaiRei
KaiRei
12 Followers

"We're going on a blind date tomorrow." my husband called from the kitchen.

"Isn't that for singles honey? we're not looking for other partners, are we?" I asked quizzically.

"No no, it's just a meet and greet with strangers, you said we should get out more, so I thought we could try a double date but like a blind date."

"Hmmmm... I don't know, but okay." I chimed back.

---------

At first I didn't like the idea. What if Daniel was trying to get rid of me? Set himself up with other people? Or maybe even try to make us swingers? I had thought about all the potential possibilities as to why he would choose this, however I changed my mind after realising this could be a good thing.

Daniel and I had been married for five years, after dating for three. Our relationship together was great, we communicated properly and we kept things going in the bedroom. Sure there were things we couldn't do that we wanted to, but we compromised and thought it best to focus on having fun.

However those desires were still there.

He expressed his desire to have a threesome on an almost monthly basis, sometimes as a passing remark or a joke. He had been unfaithful once, but that would never happen again, he assured me. He wasn't the only one with desires though, but I couldn't express mine aloud otherwise he would get either defensive or angry. It wasn't my fault he was too small to do anal, but apparently it was MY fault for claiming he was too small to please me, which I had never said.

I had no problem with his size, he knew how to use it and that's what mattered. But when he goes on and on about his wants and needs I can't help but think about having a man inside my ass and how I'd never get that. It was a sacrifice I was willing to make however, because I loved him.

This blind date was a good thing due to the fact that I could remind him that he was lucky to have me. I felt heavily underappreciated in our relationship as of late, especially after his infidelity, which he acted like never happened after I'd taken him back.

So the next morning I went out. I had my midnight black hair dutch braided to curl around and sit on my collarbones, I had gotten a french mani/pedi, picked out a new dress with something extra and also had time for a massage and some skin treatment. I considered myself very attractive to start with but now I was a complete knockout, and there was nothing poor Daniel could do about it.

So later that night as Daniel waited in the living room I took my time getting ready. I moisturised every inch of my skin to silky smooth perfection and applied as little makeup as possible, because I really didn't need it.

I had been blessed with long lashes from my father's side and my facial structure was great on my mother's. The only thing I lacked was breasts, they weren't small and I maintained a tight frame to accentuate my assets.

After I had finished my preparations I moved to dress, first grabbing my 'something extra'. While I was out I had spotted a pair of nude pantyhose and after putting them on I was satisfied with my decision, they were crotchless and backless with two open spaces where my hips were, leaving a thin piece of fabric connecting the waist to the thigh covering, almost like suspenders but more intuitive and sleek. Next I slipped on the satin rose dress I had bought, it came down to the middle of my thigh and left enough space to keep my body shape vague and enticing, my nails also matched and complimented it nicely. Lastly, I sat down, pulling on my open toed pink heels, the pink was light, matte and matched my dress. After doing the ankle straps I took a moment to stare at myself in the mirror, finally applying lip gloss to make my soft, full lips shine in any lighting situation. I was amazed and filled with pride in my appearance, I was the right mixture of sexy, classy and downright slutty. After hearing Daniel call in frustration I grabbed my bag and moved to leave, I wasn't wearing any panties tonight and the only thing covering my breasts were pasties over my nipples, but he would find that out later and then beg my forgiveness for being so impatient.

"Eve, we gotta go! We have to be there first!" he cried.

"I'm right here." I said seductively.

Daniel looked me up and down "Good, let's go, it's a bit of a drive." he said as he stood up and practically bolted out of the house.

As he turned to leave I stood there stunned, never had I been less aroused than that moment. But I swallowed my distaste for his reaction and headed for the car, he would realise soon.

---------

The only reason Daniel was waiting for me was because he couldn't drive, he'd never learned. So there I was, moody and beautiful, racing down the streets to relieve my frustration. It did nothing for me as Captain Oblivious continued focusing on himself and the upcoming date, not a space for me in his head apparently.

It didn't take us long to get there, it was a semi-fancy restaurant that was outfitted like a diner with booths, however they were separated from each other to provide privacy. So neither I nor Daniel looked out of place, however standing next to each other we embodied contrast. I was dressed nice and he was dressed casual, just a t-shirt and jeans. As we entered and got our reservation I took in the surroundings, it was a low light dining setting, giving off an intimate feel as each table had their own source of illumination, I liked it alot.

When we got to our booth, outfitted with leather cushions and backing SHE shot up.

"Daniel! Hiiiii!" shouted the most energetic person I'd ever seen. Standing at 5'5 she had short, blond hair stopping at her shoulders, she'd dressed in jeans and a plain top, how surprising, her biggest asset being her massive cleavage, which she flaunted by having her shirt low cut.

"And you must be Evelyn." she said as she turned to me, trying to hide a scowl unsuccessfully.

"Oh how do you two know each other?" I asked Daniel.

"We used to work together, that's how I set this all up." I shot daggers at him, but he was too engrossed in the menu, and her boobs. I proceeded to sit as she beckoned her partner to move so she could sit across from my husband, I saw what was going on and I wasn't impressed, but I'd let the night play out and raise my issues later.

As I shuffled into the booth I looked up to find a hand outstretched to me.

"Hi, how are you?" you smiled warmly.

"I'm alright, I'm Evelyn, call me Eve if you like." I said shaking your hand.

You leaned towards me "and you can call me Adam if you like," you said winking. "she's Lily by the way." you explained, jutting a thumb in her direction.

I blushed, giggling to myself as I looked across at our partners but they were thoroughly blocking us out.

"You look absolutely gorgeous, Eve." you followed up.

"Oh, thank you, I try my best." I laughed, something about you made me blush constantly.

Unlike Lily you were dressed up just as much as me, a white button up shirt contrasting off your darker skin with the sleeves rolled up displaying your thick forearms, tucked into your black suit pants and finished with nicely picked dress shoes, decorated with a gold watch, three rings and a gold chain.

"Not too bad yourself," I shot back "Adam." I mouthed slowly, finishing your joke. I was totally flirting and I didn't mind as I took another look at our partners practically in another world with each other.

"Looks like we're the neglected partners on this blind date." I muttered solemnly.

"We can't be neglected if we're both having fun, can we?" you smiled, undoing a button at the top of your shirt, giving me a sneak peek of your rough chocolate skin.

I smiled back "that sounds like a good plan." I smiled as my gaze met yours.

---------

Minutes turned to hours as we ordered, taking our time with the dishes as Daniel and Lily got drunk together. Over this time you had made me blush, laugh and smile until my cheeks hurt, I was having the time of my life, better than any I'd had with Daniel, I'd just come to realise as I heard about your relationship woes with Lily.

Our relationships weren't too different and as I listened to your problems and thought them unfair, I realised they were the exact same problems I was having, it felt like our partners didn't find us attractive anymore. But here they were drinking and shouting, draping over each other in the least attractive public display ever seen. While finishing up we ran into a problem.

"They are way too drunk to go anywhere." you stated.

"And they refuse to separate." I added.

"They're like children." you claimed curiously.

"I know right!" I yelled in frustration "you get it!"

"Sadly I do." you agreed, sighing.

We stood there in the cool night air for a moment in silence, apart from the yelling drunkards wandering around the car park.

"Shall we get a hotel room for two?" you suggested, raising a brow.

I thought to myself, I had gotten dressed up and despite my early frustrations I was actually enjoying myself in our conversations.

"Only if you've got more interesting topics to talk about." i teased, smiling up at you. You didn't dwarf me, however the height difference between me and you, 5'11 and 6'1, was refreshing compared to my husband's 5'10.

"I've got enough topics for a night, at least." you winked confidently.

---------

We had stopped at three motels, none offering two bedroom rooms, and the hotel we had gone to had them booked out so we had to compromise for a one bedroom, thankfully though the bed was a king size. It hadn't taken long before Lily and Daniel collapsed on the living room floor. You'd taken it upon yourself to get them onto the couch and the chair as they drooled unbothered.

"They are OUT." you whispered across the room as you shut the dividing door between the bedroom and living room. I had taken up residence on the left side of the bed as you settled into the leather armchair to my left.

"Its only when they're asleep that they finally get off eachother." I said as we both laughed halfheartedly.

We sat there momentarily, staring into the distance while slipping peeks at each other.

"So what topic do you want to start with?" you asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Hmmmm... how about... sex?" I pushed, biting my lip slightly.

"That's fitting, we are in a bedroom after all, with mood lighting at that." you smiled, pointing to the single bedside lamp that was on.

"You first." I challenged, keeping my gaze on you.

"Alright, alright... what's your sex life like?"

"Umm... it's good, me and Daniel try to work with what we have, we're pretty active in that regard." I assessed.

"Looks to me like you have to work with what he has," you laughed "you have it all."

I blushed, changing my seating position as I began to feel a tingling sensation between my thighs "What's Lily like in bed?" I asked, taking my turn.

"Uhhh... she's energetic, but she's not so adventurous and pretty selfish, loves having attention, doesn't have to be from me apparently." you noted flatly.

"You too?" I looked up empathetically.

"I get me," you frowned "but why would Daniel cheat on you?"

"Don't sell yourself short, handsome" I winked, heat flooding my cheeks, I was definitely flirting.

"Thank you," you smiled in reply "You're way out of his league though?"

"Quality doesn't matter when you want quantity."

"I guess so, Lily did the same thing."

Time seemed to move slowly as we both met each others eyes.

"NO." we said in unison.

"They wouldn't- they're bad but they aren't THAT bad." you started.

"Did we just go on a blind date with the two people that cheated TOGETHER?" I said aloud, restraining myself from screaming.

"There's no way to know for sure." you stated.

"It's highly likely though."

"It is highly likely." you agreed.

"..."

The room was filled with silence while we pieced it together seperately.

"That's fucked up." you said in awe.

"You're goddamn right it is." I flatly agreed.

"Fuck."

"FUCK." I said through gritted teeth.

"How big is his dick?"

"What?" I replied, taken aback as I forgot my rage.

"How big is Daniel's cock? that's my next question."

"About five or six." I estimated.

"That's definitely not enough to go around cheating with. That's like trying to split a chocolate bar between a whole class"

"Weird metaphor but it would work with a chocolate block." I laughed.

"Five or six ain't a chocolate block and you know it" you smiled knowingly.

We both laughed, taking ourselves away from the moment and our partner's infidelity.

"How big is yours?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"What?" you said, shocked.

"How. big. is. your. cock." I mouthed slowly and clearly "that's my question."

"Uhhh... ahem... like eight or nine, depending on the mood." you muttered.

"That's some pretty good centimeters." I chimed

"Centimeters? I'm talking inches." you looked at me a gasp.

My jaw dropped. "OH," I enunciated to cover it "that is ALOT of centimeters."

"Daniel is five or six centimeters? Really?"

"Really," I nodded "we use centimeters cause it sounds small in inches."

"It is small in inches though." you corrected.

"I know, but it works for confidence." I assured.

"No, yeah, for sure it's still valid." you said in respect.

"We just can't do some stuff." I added.

"Like what?" you curiously gazed at me.

"Huh?"

"What can't you do?" you pushed, interested.

"I'm not answering that." I said.

"That's my question," you smiled "what do you want to do that you can't because of his small dick?"

"You can't do that!" I exclaimed.

"The game and topic was both your idea." you reminded me, putting your hands up in surrender.

"Fuck." I whispered. "Just like y'know, I can't deepthroat it or have my pussy filled, or use both hands... or have it in my ass." I rattled off, my eyes dropping to the floor.

"Fair enough, didn't take you for the anal type though." you said amused.

"Luckily I can cum from it, but Daniel keeps slipping out so I settle for my toys when I'm alone." I explained

"Interesting, that's a hell of a sacrifice."

"I could still do it." I argued.

"When? you're literally married." you laughed.

I interlocked my fingers, playing with my thumbs before looking up at you "How about now?"

You met my gaze in silence.

"Are you serious?"

"They cheated, why can't we?" I suggested.

"I wouldn't call it cheating, it's more like revenge." you explained, correcting me.

"My point exactly, we're obviously attracted to each other." I noted as I let my gaze noticeably trace your body.

"It's hard not to be when you're dressed like that." you shot back, your gaze wandering my body.

"So undress me."

---------

You had me pinned against the sheets as our tongues interlocked, your hands pulling my nylon-covered thighs up to your hips as we took eachother in, getting drunk on the intimacy we had built. Your hands began wandering underneath my silky dress before you pulled back.

"You haven't been wearing panties this whole time?" you questioned.

"Got a problem?" I challenged.

"Nope." you quickly ended.

"Then hurry up and undress me." I reminded you eagerly.

You obliged, slipping the rose coloured dress over my head.

"Do I have to take those off?" you asked pointing to my pantyhose.

"Do you want to?" I paused.

"Never."

"That's what I like to hear." I smiled, pushing you off me as I stood up against you, undoing the buttons to your shirt as you kicked off your shoes and socks, leaving me bare in the sheer nylon and pink open toed heels as you were soon to be naked.

"Time to fulfill my desires." I whisper, biting my lip as I look up at you, lowering myself to my knees as I undo your belt and drop your pants, letting them pool around your ankles as I kneel there in awe, the outline of your thick cock teasing me from inside your briefs.

"I heard you say the number but seeing it is different." I said, moving my hand over the fabric separating my skin and your shaft, "It's almost unreal." I whisper as my nails curl around your waistband pulling them down slowly, your hardened cock springing free as I drag them down to your lower thigh. I gasp, as I wrap both my hands around the base of your shaft.

"I don't have enough hands for this dick." I laugh, staring directly into your eyes as I stroke your full length, watching you moan as you smile down at me, "Oh you like that?" I gasp as I rub your rock-hard shaft, moving one hand from the base of your cock to the middle as my other strokes from just under your tip downwards, repeating the process after they meet in the middle.

"Wrap your lips around it." you command.

"You want me to put it in my mouth?" I tease.

"Yes please." you beg.

I move my face under your cock, kissing it as I move my lips to your tip, my hands stroking you faster as I maneuver myself between them before laying the head of your cock on my soft, full lips.

"You mean this mouth?" I ask, tapping the tip of your dick against my lips.

"Yeah baby."

I keep stroking you, my fingers caressing your shaft.

"Yeah," I moan "you want to see my sweet, pink lips wrapped around your cock... Daddy." I add, you don't seem used to it, neither am I, the situation just feels right.

"Yes I do" you moan.

"You want to fuck my pretty little mouth with your big bull cock, don't you?" I urge you on.

"Yes!" you moan louder, your impatience growing.

"Go ahead honey," I whisper, pushing my lips over your throbbing cockhead "Fuck my face." I get out before you thrust into me, not three inches in and you're already hitting the back of my throat, I moan at the new experience as I open my mouth, your hands grabbing my braids as you push your girth deeper into my mouth, the tight ring of muscle at the entrance of my throat stretching as you slide yourself inside.

My neck bulges as you slow down, using long strokes you pull the head of your cock to sit on my lips before sliding your length into my warm mouth, penetrating my throat as my lips come closer and closer to kissing the base of your cock.

Over and over you thoroughly work my throat and I like it, moaning along your shaft as I keep my plump lips tightly wrapped around it at all times, small tears wetting my cheeks as saliva covers and drips down my chin. For fifteen minutes you take your time thoroughly enjoying and training my throat, my mouth becoming your toy as you fuck it.

"Goddamn." you moan, sliding out before smacking your cock on my lips and cheeks.

I laugh, feeling dominated for the first time ever, "Did you like that, daddy?" I asked in a seductive tone.

"Yes I did," you smile "what's your next desire?"

I kiss the tip of your cock, rising to fall backwards on the bed, spreading my legs "Fill my pussy up with that big black cock," I invite "make it yours." I command.

You smile, lining yourself up with my soaked pussy, pushing yourself inside without warning.

"OH MY GOD!" I scream as you start ramming me, our hips meeting as you pound me faster and faster with your full length, my eyes rolling into the back of my head as you push me up the bed and climb on top of me. I wrap my pink heels around your waist as you dig deep inside me with your monster cock, hitting places that no other man has ever been and stretching them to fit your specifications.

"Fuck! fuck! fuck! oooooohhhhh!" I moan, my heels clacking together with each thrust as I cum along your thick shaft, my dripping hole gushing as you continue drilling me. Amid my throes of pleasure, you angle forwards and start thrusting down into me, hitting my cervix.

I begin squirting onto your ripped torso, our thighs and sheets soaking as you continue penetrating my wanting hole, stretching as much of my pussy as you can while my wet walls grip your throbbing cock tightly. You decide to give me mercy as my legs give out, my heels dropping to the bed as I lay there panting, "I didn't know I could do that." I claimed, astounded.

KaiRei
KaiRei
12 Followers
12