Blind Date Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you like it?"

"Fuck yeah."

"You're a naughty girl."

"Only for you daddy" I stare up at you.

"That's right, there's one more hole that's only for me too." you remind me.

I bite my lip, "Grab the lube in my bag." I say as I roll onto my stomach, propping my knees up and spreading them to give you the perfect angle of view. You come back seconds later and drizzle the lube over my ass, rubbing it across the cheeks of my bubble butt, now shining and irresistible in the low-lit room. You swipe some lube with your thumb, trailing it down to my puckered rosebud, slipping it inside me as you apply more lube to your hand, twisting your thumb inside me as you begin working your slippery fingers into my asshole one by one, my gasps and panting filling the silence as I arch my back and push against your lubed fingers.

"Good girl." you say in a low tone, complimenting me as I moan in response before you begin finger-fucking my asshole, widening me as you prepare me for your waiting cock.

"I can't wait any longer." I moan into the sheets.

"Are you sure?"

"Please fuck my ass." I plead.

My begging is all you need, standing up as you lube yourself up completely, pressing the head of your thick member into my rosebud as your hands grip my lubed asscheeks. I moan as you push into me, harder and harder before the muscle gives way, letting your throbbing cockhead into my ass as the entrance envelops the top of your shaft.

I let out a half gasp/half moan as I finally have a real cock in my ass. I don't have to say anything as you push on, adding more lube to your length as you feed it to me inch by inch, the ring of my ass stretching along your girth as you fill me up from behind.

It isn't long before you're pumping yourself back and forth, getting used to the tight grip of my ass clenching your thick cockmeat as I moan into the mattress.

It doesn't take long for you to decide I'm ready as you grab my braids, pulling me up, making me arch my back as you drive your hardened rod home, deep inside my asshole.

I scream in pleasure, my pussy juices dripping down to soak my nude nylon thighs as you work your thick shaft from tip to base in and out of my rosebud, moaning as it disappears inside me.

Everything gets louder as you start drilling me rapidly. The clap of my ass around the base of your large, throbbing cock filling the room as we moan together, both filled with a new pleasure we hadn't experienced.

"Oh yes baby! Fuck my tight little hole." I scream, your shaft disappearing between my ass cheeks.

You grunt in reply, pounding me as I moan louder, your fingers hooking inside my mouth as you pulled me down your length from behind, making me yours.

"Oh god, oh god, don't stop!" I shout as best I can, my body exploding with ecstasy as my climax explodes, my body spasming as I drop to the bed, your pulsing dick burying itself inside me as I moan, falling in love with it as you grab my hips, uncontrollably fucking my ass to your own completion as mine subsides, my hunger for it rising.

"Wait!" I shout, as you stop.

I roll myself over with you still inside me.

"Look into my eyes and fill my ass with your cum." I demand.

You smile.

Your fingers grip my nylon-covered ankles firmly, the strap of my pink heels between your fingers as you spread my legs apart. You look into my eyes before ramming your engorged cock inside my tight rosebud, continuing where you left off as I gaze into your eyes, with each stroke you feel the pull of my ass against your throbbing shaft, the walls of my asshole begging to be painted with your thick cum.

"Cum for me daddy, fill my tight ass with your load." I beg.

You grunt, the pressure on your cockhead building as you feel a surge of pleasure.

"I want my ass full with your hot cum, shoot your creamy load inside me"

You explode, grunting and moaning as you thrust, the tip of your cock burning hot as your shaft pulses, you can feel the ropes of cum leave you as you use my tight ass to stroke each shot out, you push harder, your grip tightening on my ankles, my legs shaking in the air as you claim my asshole by filling it with your thick cum. I gasp heavily as each new splash of liquid coats my insides, the walls of my ass tightening around you as my hole squeezes every last drop of your load inside me.

You breathe out, spent, sliding yourself out of me as you collapse back into the armchair.

"Oh yes baby." I moan, bringing my ankles down to rest, cradling my asscheeks with my hands I spread them, gasping as your hot cum begins dripping from my gaping asshole, you watch in amazement as I feel fulfilled, showing you your work. I let it drip onto my manicured nails, coating them in your seed before slowly taking my fingers into my mouth as you look on more aroused than ever as I eat your hot load.

"Your cum tastes so fucking good daddy." I moan, standing up as your thick cum trails down my nylon covered thighs.

"How do you feel about doing this long term?"

---------

End.

12