Blind Date with a Drider Ch. 02

Story Info
Andy learns his blind date's secret.
4.2k words
4.73
2.2k
1
0

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 10/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

Back to our story of how Gordon got Andy out of his funk of his former girlfriend cheating on him, breaking his heart.

As Thursday night came, Gordon came over to Andy's house as he does often to watch the game. During halftime, Gordon told Andy he had to get out there and start dating again telling him he met a new amazing 'special' woman at this very private exclusive club that is invitation only. Gordon told Andy that his new girlfriend Mary had a friend that she knew he would be perfect for him and help him out of his funk.

After much convincing Gordon was able to talk Andy to going out with him to the club, Andy agreed just to shut him up so they could finish watching the game. Gordon made a quick phone call to his girlfriend Mary. Mary said she was sure she could get them in tomorrow night if that would be okay. Gordon asked Andy if tomorrow night would work, he was not happy about the 'blind date' or that it was going to happen that quickly, but agreed. Gordon told Mary that that would work and they would arrive about 9 pm, after work was done and they were able to clean up and get ready,

Gordon had told Mary: "I'll make sure Andy looks his best."

Friday was a regular day, which is usually a little slower than other days which allowed Andy and Gordon to leave a little early to get much needed haircuts. Trying to look the best they can in the hopes that things work out, though Andy was doubtful. Gordon went home and promised to pick up Andy about 8:15 pm., Gordon wanted to make sure they made the best possible impression by being on time and ready for the dates with the women.

Andy was still not looking forward to a blind date having heard so many horror stories of blind dates gone bad. Though still hopeful and not wanting to let Gordon or his girlfriend Mary down, he would try to be as upbeat and welcoming as possible. Gordon arrived right on time, looking as good as I have ever seen him. Mary must be very special and mean a lot to him. Andy surely did not want to let Gordon down or upset Mary for his best friends sake. He would be on his very best behavior and no matter how bad things got and remain upbeat.

When Gordon showed up, he had a bottle of fine whiskey and requested Andy take a double shot to relax him, Andy asking: "Why?"

Gordon just said: "Trust me", which Andy always had, so Andy knocked it down. To say it was smooth would be an understatement. It was time to leave. Off they headed to Gordon's car.

While driving to the club Andy asked Gordon about the club and why it was so exclusive? Gordon was hesitant to say. He would just say the woman there are very unique and special, including Mary and Andy's blind date 'Lynn'.

Gordon let Andy know: "The shots were to help you maintain a sense of decorum that is expected in the club. No matter what you see or hear, keep yourself under control, please. This is very important to Mary and Mary is very important to me."

As Gordon and Andy entered 'Club Leisure', there was a sign and which read: 'Private, Invitation Only!' With a large bouncer to verify who we were and to check our names on the list. It was very dark and took quite a while for Andy's eyes to adjust from the bright lights of the parking lot. Gordon expecting the darkness had kept his eyes half closed for a while to adjust his eyes in advance as a precaution. Taking a hold of Andy's wrist, he guided Andy to where is saw Mary and Lynn waiting for them in a half round booth.

The woman were sitting together in the middle of the booth patiently waiting for Gordon and Andy to arrive, Andy sat down beside Lynn as Gordon sat down on the other side of the booth next to Mary. Introductions were made. It was still very dark to Andy, though he could see that both women were beautiful.

Mary looked to be about 5'6" compared to Gordon's 5'10" height, sitting a few inches below him. Mary's hair was a dishwater blonde with medium sized breasts. Lynn had much larger breasts than Mary, which suited Andy, as he preferred D or bigger. Lynn's breasts looked even bigger on her tiny but curvy frame. Lynn seemed to be slightly shorter maybe 5'4" Beautiful Black shimmering hair cascading down around and over her ample breasts.

Being that they were both seated, he was hard to judge their true height, but it should be close. Gordon ordered drinks for the table. Lynn seemed extremely nervous. Andy Noticing this, looked at her with his soft steel blue eyes and smiled. Both Mary and Lynn were worried Andy would freak out when he learned the truth. Gordon sure did for several hours when finding out about Mary's secret.

After seating next to Lynn and after his eyes had fully adjusted to the darkness of the club, he was shocked to fully see Lynn. She was stunningly beautiful and was in awe of her. Andy had to remind himself to close his mouth, as it was just hanging open looking at her. Figuring there had to be something wrong for Lynn to be on a blind date and still available. As the night progressed the conversation was amazing smooth and continued to go well.

Andy was still wondering how on earth Lynn could still be single, plus willing to go on a blind date: "What could possibly have gone wrong with her for this to happen."

Andy was watching Gordon with Mary and the way they got along was impressive, though something seemed off, though Andy could not put his finger on it. After a couple of drinks and the double shot Andy had prior to coming here, he was feeling buzzed, but far from drunk, just giddy and relaxed.

Looking around at other couples he noticed there were many things that just seemed weird and did not make sense. While watching one couple across the room at a nearby table kissing he would have sworn he thought he saw the woman's tongue seem to grow and wrap around the man's tongue as they kissed deeply.

"No, it can't be!" thought Andy, "Must be the dark room or one too many drinks." The date continued surprisingly well, much better than Andy expected or hoped.

Gordon who had not been drinking except one beer and drinking a lot of water to be able to drive home or help should something odd happen with Andy and he freak out over the secrets the club held. The women had to go to the powder room for while which seemed take forever.

In the meantime, Gordon asked Andy: "What do you think about Lynn?"

Andy could only say: "How on 'earth' is she still single? She is absolutely amazing." Gordon could only laugh at the comment.

Andy asked: "What's so funny?"

Gordon said: "You'll understand later."

Looking at Gordon with a questioning eye decided to trust his friend and asked: "What is taking the girls to long, it's been over 20 minutes?"

Gordon just replied" "I expect them back very soon. probably just talking about us. 'Girl talk'."

About that time Gordon saw the women returning and got up for them to both sit down, coming up from behind Andy, not seeing them until they were sliding into the booth. Andy could not be sure but it seemed as if both Lynn and Mary had changed a little, must be his imagination or one too many drinks and the buzz he had. Andy thought it may be best to switch to water going forward.

Mary now seemed to be cuddling more up to Gordon and Lynn was now looking at me smiling with a smile that melted me. I reached over to hold her hand, which was soft, warm and tender.

Lynn looked at Andy and smiled. "WOW, what I great smile you have Lynn." Andy said with a blush.

Andy was looking around the place, they were the almost the only ones left in the club, so thinking they would be closing soon looked at Gordon. Gordon was kissing Mary, somehow her face seemed to shimmer in the soft light which seemed odd to Andy, but did not want to interrupt them. Looking at Lynn, she was looking at Gordon and Mary also, they both started to giggle with Andy saying: "Get a Room, you two!"

Gordon and Mary stopped groping each other for a minute and smiled at us.

Gordon said: "You know we could go back to my place if you guys want to continue the date there?"

Andy looked at Lynn and noticed a 'want', a 'need' a 'longing', slightly worried look in her eyes, but could not bring herself to say anything and relied on Andy to make the decision for them.

Andy thinking: "Being Friday night the weekend could be the best of his life since the night Gordon and Andy went home with Christina (when they both lost their virginity). Even if things did not go well, at least Saturday he could have Gordon drive him home. If thing did go great, he would have all weekend with Lynn. Thinking about these possible scenarios Andy agreed to go back to Gordon's place. "

Knowing Gordon had a three bedroom home and if things went as he hoped they would only need two of them and if not, Gordon and Mary could share his room as more than likely they were already sleeping together. Lynn could have her own room, Andy in the other room.

The girls had to go back to the restroom for what Andy figured would be more 'girl talk'. Again they were gone a surprising long time even for 'girl talk'. Gordon did not seem to notice or care how long they were gone.

While they were gone, Gordon and Andy chatted more about the woman and Andy stated: "I hope she is as wonderful as she seems. I really am enjoying her company."

Gordon's reply was: "She is, and so much more than you can possibly imagine. I think you two are truly made for each other, but please try to be calm and understanding when it is time for her to talk to you about why she is still single and available. You will understand by the end of the weekend."

Andy pressed for more information, but just then the girls showed back up giggling. Now Andy could fully see both of their height, They were both taller than he suspected at first, Mary was easily 5'8" with tight jeans and a great ass to go with her smaller C breasts compared to Lynn who was about 5'6" with an equally great ass. Lynn was looking him deeply almost eye to eye with her DD breasts sticking out proudly from her chest. Andy had not noticed before but Lynn was wearing a skirt, almost to the floor, with a small bustle billowing outward in the back.

As everyone was walking to Gordon's car Lynn had her arm through Andy's while Gordon and Mary were holding hands and giggling like school girls. It was actually cute seeing his best friend Gordon so happy.

Driving back to Gordon's house, Lynn seemed to be very uncomfortable sitting in the back seat next to Andy.

He asked her: "Are you okay? Can I do anything for you?" She just asked if she could lean into him and hold his hand. Andy stared smiling ear to ear, hearing this and agreed, probably a little too eagerly. Lynn leaned into him, reaching over to hold his hand, she had a surprisingly strong grip for such a petite woman. Andy felt her hair cascade across his lap as his other hand gently stoked her head. Trying to make her feel better. Lynn looked up at Andy and smiled almost asking to be kissed. Andy, being so shy, just smiled back, wishing he was as bold as Gordon. So he could lean down and just kiss her without thinking.

With the road noise and the radio up just load enough Andy was unable to hear most of what Mary and Gordon were talking about, but did hear a few strange words from them that in normal conversation would not really come up, the stray words he did hear made no sense in regular conversation. Over the 30 minute drive home to Gordon's place.

Without hearing the whole conversation they did not make much sense, I could tell Lynn was a little anxious about what she was hearing and asked them to turn up the radio or talk softer as we could hear some of what they were saying. At this point, they just looked at each other and stopped, only talking in hushed whispers and started to talk louder about general things and what we may want to do over the weekend.

A few minutes later, Gordon pulled his car into the driveway and we all got out, heading into his house. Gordon's house was a classy Spanish style home with tiled roof and 3 car garage on about an acre of land. We all sat around the living room listening to some soft music, talking and just really getting know each other.

I looked over at Mary and Gordon they had pulled a large blanket over themselves. I assumed so they could play some without us seeing, not wanting to leave us alone just yet. Andy had so many question for Lynn and wanted to know all about her. She seemed to be slightly evasive, not in a mean or bad way, almost as if she was ashamed to talk about herself. She wanted to know all about Andy. His life, job, college experiences, his friendship with Gordon, and so many other things. It was so easy to talk to Lynn, he wanted to keep talking to her all night long.

Something strange seemed to be happening under the blanket, it almost seemed to move on its own sometimes, though the lights were low, I could still see kissing, giggling as they whispered to each other. It was almost as if there was another arm under the blanket moving up and down Gordon's leg, but in a smooth slow methodical way. I just could not figure out what was going on but got completely distracted when Lynn leaned over to me and kissed me with that same look of longing in her eye. The kiss was so amazing I got light headed hoping the kiss would last forever. After a few minutes of kissing Lynn I was able to catch my breath and get my head back together. Lynn and Andy continued to kiss more, lightly groping each other some, Andy being careful not to overstep. He did want to scare Lynn away by being too aggressive.

Gordon and Mary seemed to want to go to bed and soon, Mary said she really need to go to bed and get some sleep.

I looked at Lynn and asked her: "Would you would like to stay up more and 'talk', meaning kiss".

Lynn looked back at me, with sad eyes and said: "Sorry Andy I am tired and need to go to bed too. Goodnight Andy, I had a really nice time tonight. Thank you." With that said, she leaned back over to Andy and kissed him again before getting up to head down the hall.

Andy was confused by her mixed signals, but, as a gentleman, would not invade the space she needed. We all got up, Gordon showed Lynn where she would sleep and headed further down the hall to his room where Mary was waiting for him in their room, something again seemed strange to me. As Mary was walking down the hall it was almost as if she were gliding down the dark hallway.

Lynn smiling looking at Andy again said: "I had a wonderful time tonight and loved kissing you. Heading to her room: "See you see me in the morning."

Andy was hoping he had not done something to wreck the evening. He really liked her, more than he thought possible from one date. He was very confused.

Andy thought: "I will have to really thank Gordon and Mary for setting us up, she really is amazing."

It was hard to get to sleep thinking of what he may have done wrong to send Lynn away so abruptly. As Andy was laying there wide awake, trying to go to sleep, he heard some strange noise coming from Lynn's room, almost as if she were tapping on the wall and floor, maybe pacing the floor? Not wanting Lynn think he was pestering her, he did not get up to check on her. After about an hour it stopped and all was quite. Sleep finally overcame Andy as he slipped off to dreamland. All of his dreams were of Lynn and their possible future together, smiling in his sleep.

Morning came and Andy woke up with a start, hearing a load moan from down the hall, not a moan you would expect to hear in the throes of passion, but slightly off. Quickly throwing his pants on, Andy sprinted down the hall and opening Gordon's bedroom door, Andy eyes went wide with shock when he saw Mary topless on top of Gordon with a thick long snake tail that was coiled around Gordon several times. So much so that it would be impossible for him to move or get out from her coils. Mary screamed, covered up and fell off the bed, uncoiling from Gordon. Knowing his friend was safe he ran to Lynn's room to get her out of the house before that monster was able to catch them.

He opened Lynn's bedroom door and ran inside yelling for her to get up, however, before he knew what happened, he was stopped dead in his tracks. He ran right into something, soft but springy. Andy had run straight into a large spider web just inside the door. In his shock, as he was stuck, Andy thrashed about trying to get out of the webbing, further entangling himself completely in the sticky stands, allowing him to move some but could not pull himself free. It was then he saw Lynn in a web hammock in a corner of the room, but her lower half had multiple legs and a large shiny black bulbous spider abdomen. Thinking she was about to make a meal out of him he screamed for Gordon's help.

Andy yelled again for Gordon to help him out of this stuff so they could get the HELL out of the house before they were monster food. Gordon came into the doorway holding Mary's hand smiling. Mary had put a long T-shirt on to cover herself with.

Gordon looked at Andy and said: "Well, I guess it is about time you learned the truth".

Andy yelled: "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, GET ME OUT OF THIS!"

Gordon just looked at Andy and said: "Calm down and we will explain it all to you. But I can't do that until you relax."

Andy just kept thrashing around in the web, getting more and more entangled, restricting his movements more, until Andy was too exhausted to fight anymore. Finally realizing no one was coming after him, everyone was just watching and waiting.

Andy finally calmed down a little and said to Gordon: "Okay Gordon, Please tell me what the hell is going on? Did I see right, does Mary really have a snake tail that was coiled around you? Is Lynn 'Really' a Spider?"

Gordon looked at Andy and said: "Andy as I have told you, I am very happy with Mary, more than you can possibly know, I love her very much." Mary, smiling at Gordon and says: "Awww, I love you too baby".

Gordon got very serious and looked at Andy and said: "Here is the full story, some time ago, aliens came here and were worried due to being so different looking, chose to remain undercover as much as possible, though there had been several sightings over the years that usually are just attributed to rumor, drunkenness or just plan seeing things. Most of the time, it just blows over and people move on." Lynn still sitting on her web hammock unmoving, not wanting to scare Andy. Gordon looked at Lynn and Mary and asked them both to fill in any parts he gets wrong or can't remember. They both nodded in agreement.

Gordon continued with the story: "Well as time went on, to be more discreet, many of the Aliens started to transform themselves into many of the animals, insects, spiders, marine animals, fish whatever they liked on the planet to blend in, not realizing that in some cases the size difference would be an issue for everyone, but it was too late. The transformations were now complete and they were unable to change back, and with another side effect of having the upper half human looking body in many cases as you see with Lynn and Mary."

Andy being totally trapped in the web had no choice but to relax and listen to Gordon tell him the history. Gordon went on for some time explaining as much as he knew. If Andy had been able to get free he would be running down the street screaming.

Now, as he was relaxing, Gordon continued with the story: " 'Club Leisure' where were in last night is extremely exclusive due to the nature of who goes there. Most of whom are having or looking for a inter-species relationship. There are many options, Male, 'female', as these two beautiful ladies are. There are many different species from cats, dogs, snakes, spiders, marine animals of all kinds, you get the idea, but you can only get into 'Club Leisure' by invitation only!"

12