Blind Date with a Drider Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy paused looking at everyone, and thinking back to the club, now understanding the woman that kissed the man with her tongue that coiled around his, they really looked so happy together.

Andy looking at Lynn and asked, worried: "So, what does a half-spider or half snake eat?"

Mary chimed in: "Naga, is the term used for my kind and Lynn is a Drider. Since our upper bodies are always human, we eat regular food, just as you do, though Lynn needs more protein to help produce her silk."

Andy getting bolder and feeling slightly safer looked at Mary, and asked: "Why were you guys in the bathroom for so long?"

Lynn, finally spoke up for the first time: "Andy, I really do like you, but I did not think you were ready for truth yet, we can only stay in full human form for a few hours at a time. At that time we have to go back to our regular form for around 20-30 minutes to basically recharge ourselves to allow us to change back to human form. We went to the restroom to convert to the shapes you see now, me with my eight spider legs, large abdomen with spinnerets, Mary in her long snake body."

Lynn, continuing her story: "Look Andy, I had a wonderful time last night. When I get turned on sexually, my black area tends to try and extend with smaller spinnerets, I can control it somewhat, hence the hoop bustle skirt. I also tend to leak silk sometimes. I was so turned on by you last night, I was swollen with desire and could barely contain my human form spinnerets and had to lean on you to make room for it my 'bump' as I call it. I did not want to keep wiggling and give myself away. And also, in the living room when we were kissing."

Lynn continued: "I wanted you so badly, I don't think I could have controlled myself and wrapped you up in my web and had my way with you. But you were just not ready. I can still produce silk in my human form, it is just not as thick or strong."

Andy looked at Lynn, she seemed to be waiting with a sad anxious look, Waiting for a response from Andy to decide what his next move would be. Andy then looked at his best friend Gordon seeing his arm wrapped around Mary, while Mary smiling, in her full natural form with snake tail being partially wrapped around Gordon's leg, waist and just up over his shoulder.

Again, looking back at Lynn, with her face waiting for the news that would break her heart again. "Lynn, I would really like to get of this webbing if you don't mind too much."

Lynn climbed down from her hammock and easily walked across the sticky webbing and quickly and carefully removed Andy from the web. Andy looked into her eyes and only saw his future. He slowly leaned into her and kissed her with all he was. Holding her head in his hands He kissed her as Lynn started to sob uncontrollably. Andy concerned he did something wrong, stopped and asked her what he had done wrong? She responded: "Nothing at all, you did everything right, thank you. I knew I you were the right one for me." Tears still flowing down her face.

12