Blind Date with a Drider Ch. 06

Story Info
Gordon and Mary have a few surprises for Andy and Lynn.
7.2k words
4.87
1k
1
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 10/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6

Lynn set up a large hammock as large as king size bed holding Andy's hand pulling him towards it, expecting it to be another sticky trap, Andy was surprised to find he could touch it completely while barely sticking to it. He climbed in as Lynn transformed into her human form climbing in next to him.

Andy knew it would not be too long before Lynn would have to transform back into her spider form and would wrap her legs around him to go to sleep. Something they both absolutely loved.

Andy rolled on top of Lynn caressing her face as he kissed her with all the love in his heart. She was moaning softly into his mouth as they kissed. After some great deep, passionate kissing Andy started to kiss lower, kissing the nape of her neck, going further down with just a small short suck to each nipple to harden them. As much as he loved her breasts finding them very hard to pass up, but knew this time he wanted this to be all about Lynn's pleasure.

Lynn groaned with disappointment when he continued past them as he moved lower. Andy knowing just how strong an erogenous zone Lynn's huge breasts and nipples are, but he had other ideas tonight. He wanted this to be a marathon night, if he played his cards right. Kissing her tight stomach, he continued down to her hairless pussy that was already moist with anticipation. Spreading Lynn's legs, Andy leaned in and blew on her outer lips, causing her to gasp a little as he teased her.

Leaning in to suck in one of her outside lips almost chewing them lightly with his teeth to play. Sucking on them, releasing them several times. He spread her lips wide seeing her waiting black hole stuck his tongue as deep inside he could, licking from bottom to top several times.

Lynn totally loving this side of Andy, totally servicing her as best he could before she lost all control. Slowly, teasingly, licking higher, tasting her fluids, all the way to her clit. Upon reaching her hard nub Andy greedily sucked it into his mouth with a strong pressure that drove Lynn immediately into a frenzy of panting and gasping. Within a few more seconds her legs slammed shut around his head and hands holding him in place, screaming in ecstasy as she came harder than she had in quite a while. This is exactly what Andy was looking for.

Andy kept sucking while licking her clit immediately caused another orgasm to crash through her, one on top of the other. Andy was shocked she had not transformed yet, her self control tonight was incredible. Now, sensitive, she pulled him away and started to drag him up. Sliding up her body, his large hard cock found it's home easily, sliding in with a groan of pleasure from Lynn and Andy.

As Andy started to slowly, methodically sliding just the tip into Lynn's dipping pussy, he reached up and grabbed her wrists and held them to the web. He then pounded her long and hard, slamming into her. They both bounced with the webbing giving just enough extra motion making it that much more pleasurable.

Andy knew he could not hold Lynn down if she really wanted to get up, but having Andy hold her down made her feel a little less in control and liked the feeling. Neither had noticed that during Lynn's climaxes her rear 'bump' of spinnerets had grown to its full size, from her excitement.

As Andy let go of Lynn's wrists he reached around to grab her ass. Lynn was moaning loudly as she tends to do so much. As he was grabbing her ass, he felt her rear bump and this sent Andy's excitement over the top and grunted deeply as he came long and hard, sending his seed deep into Lynn. As his body spasmed his hand slipped off Lynn's ass and he grabbed her human spinnerets hard, this had several effects.

Webbing shot out of her spinnerets incasing Andy's hand completely. Lynn completely lost control quickly changing into her full drider form. Causing his hand to slide up her shiny abdomen as she grew. The silk was still coming out of Lynn's now full sized spinnerets, holding on to Andy's hand and wrist.

After her transformation, with her heighten excitement, she immediately stood up on her 8 spider legs in the web grabbed Andy roughly lifting him under her, kissed his feet with her spinnerets, using all her legs so effectively and starting spinning him around rapidly.

Starting at Andy's feet, Lynn's rear legs rapidly started combing her silk webbing over him, spinning him faster than she ever had before, her abdomen sweeping back and forth and with her rear legs combing her webbing allowed her to cocoon him within a few seconds, Shocking him at the speed of silk cocooning him. Andy, though a little dizzy, was in heaven.

Andy, still coming down from his massive orgasm, before he could react he was webbed completely from feet to neck in a strong, extra thick layer of soft silk. Andy had never seen her this wild before which made him a little nervous because of her strong desire and speed of her animal instincts kicking in. Within another minute, there were two more layers of silk around him. He was barely able to wiggle at all.

Andy was now completely cocooned and immobilized, Lynn had climaxed again while wrapping up Andy from so much action with her spinnerets. Andy never saw it, as he was being spun into a form fitting cocoon as she came again. He was totally encased in her webs, cocooned in record time.

Lynn was breathing heavily looking lovingly into Andy's eyes: "I am so sorry for losing control that that. Whatever you did to me was amazing, we need to do that again."

Andy chuckled with a smile saying: "Since when do I mind when you wrap me in your webs? I loved every second of it. Well, except you sure were spinning me a little fast and the webs are much tighter than usual."

Looking concerned, Lynn said: "Are you okay? Should I let you out?"

Andy quickly responded: "NO!!! Don't you dare, I love being with you and in your soft silk. Guess we know where I will be sleeping to tonight." Laughing out loud.

Lynn attached a few safety lines to Andy's cocoon to secure him to the hammock. Soon they were both in a blissful sleep, her eight legs wrapped around his mummified body.

Back at work on Monday Gordon came up to Andy to ask how things were going with Lynn.

Andy told Gordon what happened over the weekend with Lynn and how excited she got, completely losing control.

Gordon said something similar happened with Mary a few times, causing Mary's coils to squeeze him so tight he could barely breathe until she came down from her climax. Explaining the first time it happened, it really scared him, but she was so apologetic.

I just jokingly told her: "Maybe we need to be more careful with you in Snake form?"

Though, I have to tell you: "It was such a turn on to have her squeeze me so tight in her coils. I know she would never harm me, so we don't worry too much about it happened again. In fact, I love it when she does it. Sure a turn on for me."

Then Gordon said: "On to other things, Mary and I want to have a double date with you and Lynn this weekend if you are up for it? Mary wants to talk to Lynn about something but would not tell me. Plus we have something to show you guys. What do you say?"

Andy sat with a questioning look on his face about the secrecy but agreed if Lynn was okay with it.

Meeting at 'Club Leisure' at about noon on Saturday, they all had a good lunch. Andy broke the awkward silence that hung in the air. Gordon had that sly look on his face Andy had seen a thousand times when Gordon is hiding something.

Curiosity getting the best of him, Andy had to ask: "So Gordon, Mary "What's up? What are you guys hiding?"

Mary chimed in: "You guys will see soon enough".

Andy looked at Lynn who just shrugged her shoulders, letting him know she had no idea what was going on.

After lunch it was about 2 pm, walking to Gordon's car he was holding Mary's hand, just as Andy was holding Lynn's. After a short 15-20 minute drive, Gordon pulled into the long circular driveway of a large single story house with a large yard.

Andy looking at Lynn wondering who they were going to visit. Gordon and Mary leading the way, almost skipping with excitement. Lynn and Andy dragging behind, telling Lynn: "I was hoping to have some alone time fun with you this afternoon."

Lynn smiling: "Don't worry baby, we have all night".

This made Andy smile. They got to the large front door and Gordon put a key in the lock and opened it. Gordon and Mary led the way into the house.

As soon as Andy and Lynn stepped inside, Gordon and Mary spun and yelled: "WELCOME HOME!"

Andy and Lynn just stood there in shock.

Andy spoke first: "Is this... Is this what you have been working on the side for past last few months?"

Gordon grinning like crazy said: "We all agreed to move in together. Due to our special needs, I knew we would need a special house for us."

Andy looked at Gordon a little upset saying: "But you never consulted Lynn and I."

Mary sweetly spoke up asking Andy: "How long have you and Gordon been best friends? Don't you think he knows you inside and out, just like you know him?"

Andy nodded his understanding, but then looked at Lynn worried.

Lynn looking at Mary questioningly: "Mary, is that why months ago you asked if I could have the perfect house what would it be?"

Mary nodded sheepishly.

Lynn said: "I thought that was a weird question to ask at the time, but it makes sense now."

The house was perfect, Andy and Lynn looked around, it could not have been better if they had designed it themselves. Gordon and Mary already made all the improvements they would want and need.

The house layout was beautiful. From the entry way it had all the usual things straight in, such as large dining room, kitchen, living room, with a huge sunken open area for entertaining. But the house was basically split from the common area. Gordon and Mary's bedroom area is off to the left which consisted of 2 large Master suites, one for them and one for company if needed. Both were already furnished.

A similar situation on the right for Lynn and Andy. Though Lynn and Andy's bathroom was hugely oversized to accommodate Lynn's large spider body. Water sprayers were all over, even in the floor for her abdomen when in drider form. Andy was very impressed with the amount of detail to make sure both he and Lynn would be happy here. Both of these rooms were bare as Lynn and Andy's furniture were still at their houses.

Gordon and Mary had made sure to do everything they could think of for Lynn and Andy's comfort and happiness. After Andy and Lynn explored from the basic tour with Gordon and Mary they went about to explore the rest of the house on their own.

While Lynn and Andy were looking around the whole house, they found a large staircase that went into a basement. Going downstairs, they saw the it was almost as large as the upper floor with a large pool and spa. Around the pool were several rooms. One room had an area with large logs placed in the shape of a tree. There were a couple of smaller rooms that were plain and needed to furnished. Looking at each other, Lynn and Andy figured they would have to ask Gordon and Mary about the basement later. See what their ideas for the rooms were.

Andy looking to Lynn and asked her if the house was too her liking, she gave him the biggest hug she ever had, kissing him deeply. She then started Crying in his arms, saying between sobs: "Andy, my love, this is my dream come true, being with the man I love and a perfect life ahead."

Lynn continued through her happy tears: "Our best friends right down the hall, the love of my life in my arms. This is my fantasy come true. I Love you Andy!"

Andy was in shock having her say she loved him, he had know he loved her long ago but was afraid to tell her in fear it was all too soon.

He also started to cry tears of happiness: "Lynn, I can't begin to tell you have much I love you. As you told Mary about the perfect house for us, my list for the perfect mate would be YOU! Thank you so much."

Staring into each other's eyes, they began to recover and head back upstairs to ask Gordon and Mary about all the things in the basement they saw. Walking down the hall towards Gordon and Mary's room, the door being wide open, they just walked in.

Andy started to say: "Hey Gordon, we have some questions about the base..."

Andy said, stopping dead in his tracks with Lynn by his side. Mary and Gordon were naked with Mary coiled so many times around Gordon they could barely see Gordon. Strangely, this time Mary did not scream and hide, they both just stopped for a moment and smiled at Lynn and Andy.

Mary looking stunning while her coils were caressing Gordon, said coyly: "Care to come in and stay for a while? We would like to talk to you guys."

Andy looked at Lynn shocked and dumbfounded. Andy was just frozen, Lynn grabbing his hand, lead him over to the bed as Mary requested.

Gordon looked to be in heaven, probably the same look Andy gets when Lynn wraps him in her webs. Mary completely naked from head to coils, showing off her amazing breasts maybe a solid "C" cup but perky nipples that were hard, thick and poking out. They seemed like they were begging to be sucked.

Gordon was completely naked also, but with most of his body inside Mary's coils. The end of her tail coiled around Gordon's Cock. It was truly amazing to watch how talented Mary was with her snake body coiled around him basically caressing Gordon's body while at the same time massaging his cock and stroking him with her tail. Her hands caressing his face, sometimes leaning down to kiss him.

Gordon was struggling in Mary's coils as I do in Lynn's silk cocoon so I know the feelings Gordon is having being trapped with no chance escape unless released.

Andy was staring at Mary, fascinated by the way her body moved. He now really wanted to see just how her body transformed from her human form to snake form. As he had seen Lynn transform so many times.

After staring a little too long at Mary's waist where her transition was and her breasts he saw where Mary's legs should have been. They seemed to meld together into a scaly snake tail. He was amazed that it seemed to do so seamlessly.

It was actually amazing and erotic to watch Gordon and Mary making love. Finally, Andy realizing he was being rude to Lynn by staring, he looked over to Lynn who was breathing heavily, her human spinneret 'bump' was showing quite a bit more than usual under her skirt. She was just staring at both of them in awe.

I noticed a small line of her silk just below her skirt hem that had drip out, meaning she was extremely turned on. Lynn would sometimes drip silk when very excited. I reached for her hand and she squeezed my hand fairly hard, surprising me.

It was Gordon's turn to speak in ragged breaths: "So guys, Mary and I had a long talk. Since we are going to living together, hopefully forever, it may be best to just get any modesty out of the way."

Gordon still struggling to speak went on: "There will be many times any one of us will see the other in various stages of spider or snake form, and neither of the women can wear clothing when transformed. That, plus Mary loves swimming naked." Mary was still squeezing Gordon in her coils. It truly was amazing to watch them.

I had to know if like Lynn, Mary's pussy slid to her front when in hybrid form. Sure enough, like Lynn, there was her hairless swollen pussy lips, slick and puffed out with desire just above where the transition from human to snake occurs.

Mary noticed me staring and said: "Andy, it is okay to look, if you have questions about anything, please ask me or Gordon, we have no more secrets with you guys as you can see."

Andy blushing embarrassed: "Mary I am so sorry for staring, it is just so erotic and sexy, I could not look away."

Smiling Mary said: "Please look all you want, anytime you want."

Andy looking again at Lynn who had not said a word since we entered the room to ask them about the basement. Lynn was still just staring at them, breathing heavily. She had let go of his hand a while ago, she was now rubbing Andy's back. He reached down to rub her ass, getting close but being careful to avoid her 'bump'.

This shocked her back to reality for a moment, whispering to him: "Andy, be careful not to touch my spinnerets or you may find yourself wrapped up right here, right now."

Andy just nodded his understanding, not that he would mind.

About that time, Gordon started to yell and thrash about as he was gasping for breath. Next thing Lynn and Andy saw was Gordon shooting his cum high into the air only to land on Mary's scaly coils.

Mary looking at Lynn who was practically drooling asking: "Would like to help me clean him up?" Andy was shocked to see Lynn quickly go over to Mary and lick Gordon's cum off her coils.

This had a multi-faceted effect; As Lynn bent down to lick Mary's coils, Mary moaned with pleasure. Lynn moaned as she licked Mary's coils, while sucking up Gordon's cum. Between watching Mary and Gordon, then Lynn and Mary moaning caused Andy's cock to start growing at a tremendous rate. To top off all the crazy things happening, Mary leaned in to Lynn and kissed her deeply, probing her mouth with her tongue. Gordon, still in Mary's coils, started to immediately get hard again.

Gasping, Gordon said: "OH MY God. That is the hottest thing I have ever seen."

Andy was still speechless and could only barely nod in agreement.

Mary looked at Lynn with longing and asked: "Hey Lynn, I need to freshen up, would join me please?"

Andy could see Lynn's bump protruding much more now than before. Smiling, he knew tonight was going to be another amazing fun filled night with Lynn. They may just end up spending the night in their new home. Lynn looked at Mary telling her she'll be right there.

Lynn coming to her senses, came over to Andy, they kissed passionately again and then she asked him: " Are you okay with all of this, you mean more to me than anything?"

Andy kissing her back while grabbing her ass, carefully just grazing her 'bump'.

Telling her: "This is absolutely fantastic and erotic for me, I hope for you too. I love you too and would NEVER do anything to hurt or upset you. We can take this down the hall when you get back, I want you so much!"

The girls left us alone, giggling as they went into the bathroom, closing the door, which was odd after all that just happened. Guessing they needed some privacy and girl time.

Gordon was just laying there naked, so Andy threw the blanket over him, not something he needed to see with just them there.

Gordon spoke first, still with a huge smile on his face: "I hope we did not freak you guys out too much. Mary and I thought it would be easier if we just pulled the band-aid off."

Still in shock, Andy responded: "That has to be one of the most erotic, sexiest thing I have ever seen. One day I would love to see how Mary's snake transformation happens."

Gordon smiled and said: "Just ask her, she would love to show you. It is really interesting to watch. We have had that discussion several times already."

Gordon continued: "I am totally good with it, as long as you don't mind me watching Lynn transform sometimes."

Andy said: "I would have to discuss that with Lynn. I would hate to assume she would be okay with it, but if she is, I am. It is quite fascinating to watch, just as I am sure Mary's transformation is."

About this time the girls came out of the restroom looking at both of us. Mary was back in her human form and went to Gordon. Andy took Lynn's hand as asked her to follow him into the hallway for a second.

Once out of earshot, he leaned in to kiss Lynn again, then asked her: "First of all, Gordon would like to see what it is like when you to transform into your spider form sometime, if you don't mind?

12