Blind Date with a Drider Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Second, what were you girls talking about in there?

Lastly why is your 'bump' still so large, should we go to our room and take care of that?"

She looked at Andy with a interesting look on her face saying: "Of course, he can watch me transform anytime, as long as you will watch Mary transform, it is really interesting. Yes, I am extremely horny, but Mary asked us to wait before we left, she wanted to talk to us about something as a couple. We can go after she is done. Fair enough?"

All Andy could say was: "Of course, my love."

Andy wanted Lynn bad, his hard cock was still straining against his pants after the show from Gordon and Mary. Not to mention all the kissing Lynn and he had done.

They walked back in the room, Gordon watching them come in. Andy gave Gordon 'the nod' letting him know, he was going to see Lynn transform soon. The smile on his face was huge.

Lynn and Andy sat on the edge of the bed, everyone looking at Mary waiting to see what she wanted to say. Mary, still naked and it was hard for Andy to keep his eyes focused on her face and not her beautiful tits, hard nipples staring back at him, begging for attention.

Mary's Areolas were smaller than Lynn's, only about the size of a half-dollar with her nipples as thick, long and hard as Lynn's. Gordon too was still naked, just under the covers he had on him.

Andy still staring at Mary thinking to himself: "Come on Mary, what's up, what did you want to say, so I can take Lynn to our room and have some quality alone time."

Mary stood up, looked at Lynn and Andy saying: "You two are over-dressed don't you think? You have both seen us naked, me in both my human and snake form."

Lynn looked at Andy and started to strip off her blouse, then dropped her skirt allowing her enlarged 'bump' to show proudly. Now, Andy was the only one dressed, because he was hard in his pants he was hesitant to disrobe. Andy did take off his shirt, then stopped. Lynn feeling his embarrassment, knelt down to pull his pants down, but with the closeness of her face near Andy's cock, it started to harden just little more.

Lynn did manage to carefully pull Andy's pants off, his cock jumped as it was released as his face felt like it was on fire from blushing. Mary looked at Andy's huge cock and just smiled. Mary stepped forward to him. Andy was very nervous as to what she wanted.

Mary spoke as she smiled at me: "Andy, you wanted to watch my transformation, is that right?

Stuttering, Andy just responded: "I-I-I, um, Y-Y-yes, if you don't mind".

Mary confidently walked up to Andy asking him to sit down at end of the bed. He was still embarrassed and rock hard, but did as she requested. Gordon had seen her transform a hundred times, but loved it each and every time, sat up to watch the show.

As Mary was about to start, Andy stopped her.

Looking at Gordon: "I have to ask first, I have always wondered, what is it like to be trapped in Mary's coils, could you get out if you wanted to or are you trapped and at Mary's Mercy?" Andy could see the excitement on Gordon's face as he fully described the experience.

After Gordon was done, he looked at Andy asking: "Your turn Andy, what is it like in Lynn's webs?

Just as Gordon described what it was like with Mary, Andy was describing the feeling of being with Lynn. Getting a little more excited and it was showing as Andy's cock started to bounce some with his heartbeat.

Mary smiled looking at Andy: "Well, anything else you guys want to discuss or shall we continue?"

Mary glanced at Lynn and gave her a slight nod, then looked at Andy and said: "Now Andy, once I start to transform, I will need your help so I do not fall over. When my legs change to my snake form, for a few seconds I will lose my balance, please be ready to catch me."

He looked her in the eyes and said: "I will do my best to make sure you do not fall over."

Mary readied herself and said: "Ready Andy? Here I go." Andy just nodded his approval glancing at Lynn who is as interested as Andy was. Lynn was staring at Mary as she was about to start. As Mary was standing right in front of Andy naked, her breasts were only inches from his face her stiff thick nipples standing proud. This had the effect of his cock begging for attention, though Andy would not say anything to Mary.

Andy thought: "Lynn is in for one hell of a great time when we get back to our room."

Mary stood watching me, as I was staring at her hairless mound waiting for the transformation to start.

Mary's legs seem to turn shiny, then scales seem to form where the skin once was, very faintly at first but soon became more pronounced. Soon the scales were easy to define by their outline. As this happened, Andy watched as her pussy started slowly shifting forward, similar to how Lynn's moves. It is still a amazing process.

Now her legs started to join together where her pussy had been, slowly combining into a single solid snake body, it was mind boggling how the process moved down her legs. The transformation was now at her knees as Mary began to wobble a little going lower the transformation continued. This was really turning Andy on, and by now as hard as he had ever been. Mary's snake body was past her calves and almost to her ankles. It was then she lost her balance and started to fall.

Andy jumped up and wrapped his arms around her just as she was about to fall. The effect of her falling towards him and wrapping his arms around her caused Andy's hard cock to press hard into the edge of her pussy. Andy frozen in fear, thinking he heard, Mary let out a low moan. "Oh my God, what just happened?" Andy thought. Mary tightened her grip around Andy to steady herself, pushing her firm breasts into him, which had the added effect of pulling Andy harder into her body. Andy thought he heard another low moan from Mary.

About that time, Mary was able to use her snake body to keep her balance and Andy quickly backed up and sat back down, embarrassed beyond belief. He looked at Lynn who was still just smiling and staring at Mary. Andy glanced at Gordon, motioning for him to keep watching.

Mary's tail continued to grow longer and longer from her waist, it was amazing just watching her tail continue to grow and lengthen from her wasit. Ten feet, fifteen, twenty maybe 25 feet long and a little thicker than the width of Andy's calf. In awe, Andy could not pull his eyes away. Mary's snake tail looked extremely muscular as it held Mary up and so sturdy.

Andy looked up at Mary: "May I touch your tail?"

Mary smiled and nodded: "Please do, as much as you like."

Andy reached up, staying away from her frontal pussy staring him in the face, it was hard to look away. He started a good foot away from her waist rubbing the smooth cool scales. Andy could feel the power, as his hands were feeling her snake tail, she began to slide her tail through his hands, so without Andy having to get on the ground to feel her tail, Mary was bringing it to him. It was amazing to feel the power of Mary and the muscles moving so perfectly together. Mary put her hands on Andy's shoulders for extra balance as she moved, leaning it closer. Her breasts less than a few inches away from his face.

Andy looked up at Mary' beautiful face keeping his hands in place, her eyes were looking right at him, she was breathing heavy. Andy wondered: "Was she getting turned on? No, it couldn't be, Gordon was right there."

At a speed Andy would have never thought possible, the end of her tail was coming up, as it did, the end wrapped around Andy's wrist continuing to wrap her coils up his arm until her tail was up to his bicep. She moaned lightly and released him and set her tail back on the ground. "I must have been imagining that she was getting turned on too. Phew." Andy thought as his worries faded away.

Mary sighed and then looked at Lynn: "Would you like to show Gordon how your transformation works."

Lynn, grinning: "I would love to, are you ready Gordon?" Andy looked at Gordon and he just had the silly look he gets when he does not know what to say.

Andy spoke up: "He is ready baby. Show him how it's done my love."

Lynn already naked started to get ready to transform. As Andy was watching the show Lynn was about to put on for Gordon, he felt the end of Mary's snake tail touch his legs and start to go around them very slowly, rising higher. Andy looked at her and she just smiled and nodded for him to keep watching Lynn.

Gordon, not knowing about Lynn at all, wanted to ask so many questions: "Lynn, does your pussy move up front like Mary's does? Lynn smiled and nodded.

Next Gordon staring at Lynn's 'bump' with her spinnerets, asking: "May I touch?"

Lynn said: "Of course, just be gentle."

Gordon was trembling as he reached out to touch her rear mound. Gordon watched Lynn's 'bump' pulsate a little bit with excitement.

Lynn's human 'bump' is really not that large. Her human form 'bump' is little larger than the size of softball when fully aroused with her spinnerets protruding from them. When not aroused, it is only is about the size of golf ball. Andy loves to sit with Lynn laying on her belly while teasing her to watch her 'bump' grow. He has, over their months together been back there many times rubbing her hard, tight ass, grazing her 'bump', just to watch it grow or sometimes to spray web out into the air or onto Andy. Something he will never tire of.

Lynn's transformation was always fascinating to watch. Her human legs turn darker and darker until they are black as a hard shell forms around them enveloping her 'bump'. Her spider legs come out of her abdomen seemingly from nowhere as they grow to about 3 feet long each. They are segmented, have small hairs on them for touch and feel. At the end her shiny black abdomen, the spinnerets are much larger and thicker than when in human form, almost as if there were six short stubby fingers sticking out of the rear about an inch long each.

As Gordon reached out to touch her 'bump', he was shocked to find it so soft and smooth. He had watched it grow from the small size which he could just make out to a large baseball size. Gordon was reminded by Lynn not to touch the spinnerets. Well, at least not yet.

Andy was getting distracted by Mary's tail wrapped around his legs up to just below his still hard cock, which of course had the effect of it hardening more than it was previously. It was astonishing how she was able to massage his legs with her coils. The tip of Mary's tail was getting higher nearing Andy's cock, so he instinctively put his hand on the tip of her tail to stop her, which then had an odd movement. Mary's whole body twitched as she gasped and moaned at the same time.

Oh no, The tip of Mary's tail must be her erogenous zone. Andy froze just squeezing the tip of Mary's tail tighter, unmoving. Unfortunately, squeezing her tail was the wrong move. She slithered her tail higher and wrapped it around his rock solid cock, squeezing it tightly. This can't be happening, what would Lynn think.

Looking at Gordon who was still entranced my Mary's rear 'bump' and spinnerets, Lynn's head was turned away from us with her rear end pointed directly at Gordon as he touched and stroked the enlarged 'bump'. Lynn could only wait with anticipation as she could not see what Gordon was doing. From Andy's point of view, he could see Lynn's huge breasts hanging down in from of her swaying back and forth as she was breathing harder.

Andy was about to warn Gordon not to touch her spinnerets, however, right then he felt Mary's tail move more as it was now wrapped around his balls, gently squeezing the with the tip now moving back up to his cock, coiling around it with a tighter squeeze. It was Andy's turn to gasp, moan and then look at Mary. She was smiling at him, acting as if nothing was going on.

All of a sudden I heard Lynn squeal and turned just in time to see Gordon's hand at Lynn's spinnerets with a wave of web spraying out enveloping most of the front of Gordon in a sheet of white silk. Gordon fell backwards, covered in her webs, he was thrashing about, trying to get the silk off of him only to further entangle himself in the sticky material. Her 'bump' may be smaller, but it was still a great silk producer, especially when turned on.

Gordon, after watching Andy stuck in Lynn's web a few months ago, quickly calmed down, knowing he was never get himself out of the silky strands by himself. Andy started to get up to help Gordon only to find Mary had both his legs tightly in her coils, she tightened them so he could not move with the weight of her snake body and legs bound together.

Andy told Gordon: "Don't struggle, it won't help or work." Gordon, whose body was covered in quite a bit of Lynn's silk webbing immediately gave in and waited. Andy looked at Lynn waiting for her to be upset that Mary's coils were wrapped around his legs, cock and balls. Lynn looked at Gordon and Andy and said: "Shall we continue?" Winking at Mary.

Mary just said: "HELL YES!!!"

Andy looked back at Lynn and weakly squeaked: "Yes please."

Andy could feel Mary's tail moving up his body wrapping around him as it went. About this time, Lynn started to transform in front of Gordon's partially webbed body, even though he was already trapped in her webs, he watched with fascination as Lynn Transformed into her full Drider form. Lynn picked Gordon up, kissed him and took him to the spare room next to Gordon and Mary's. Since there was just basic furniture in there, it would be the best place have webbing all over. Gordon had the biggest smile on his face as he was carried away.

While watching them, Andy was not paying attention to Mary, who by now had most of her coils wrapped around him, pushing him forcefully over on to the bed. Gordon was right, her coils were amazingly strong and Mary was very talented with them. Andy could barely move, as she slide up his body placing her already wet pussy over his hard cock just touching the outer lips to his cock sending him into a frenzy, Andy tried to push forward, but she was too strong for him to move at all. Her grip was like a vise.

Mary leaned down to Andy and asked: "Are you having fun?"

Andy blushed again and said: "Very much. Your coils feel amazing wrapped around me."

She bent down and kissed him, forcing her longer than expected tongue in his mouth, coiling around his tongue. Well that explains the woman in the club, he was not seeing things. The kiss was amazing and seemed to last forever. Andy was still trying to bury his cock in her waiting, soaking wet pussy, but could not budge an inch closer.

Mary then leaned over and put a breast on his lips. Andy opened his mouth, sucked it in with a moan nibbling on her nipple. Mary started to thrash about, then screamed and instantly climaxed squirting her juice all over Andy's cock, dripping down his sides. "Wow!!!" was all he could say. As she came he felt her coils tighten even more around him, causing him to gasp from the pressure. It felt tight, but so great.

Andy again felt Mary's coils shift around though staying tight, she was able move them around Andy more to allow the tip of her tail to get near his mouth. He sucked on her tail as he would a nipple. Mary again tightened to an unbelievable pressure, but at the same time slammed her pussy onto his cock which had been at the edge of her dripping lips. She now slightly loosened her grip of her coils, allowing him to breath normally.

Mary now bouncing up and down on Andy's member was bringing him closer to his impending release. Andy watched as Mary's firm breasts swayed beneath her as she was bouncing on Andy. Leaning back up to suck on Mary's tail again. WOW, she was fast and just as his tongue touched it, she pulled it away. As if it had a mind of its' own, it slithered down to his balls coiling around them massaging them.

Andy panting heavily was not going to last long now. The pressure building, ready to explode. Just then, Mary's tail gripped his balls while wrapping around the base of his cock. This effectively stopped Andy from coming dead in his tracks. How frustrating that was. As Mary was still moving up and down on his cock, her breast got near his mouth and he leaned in and sucked it deeply into his mouth. Before Mary could react or think she came again hard screaming, again her juices squirting, forced around his cock soaking Andy once again.

Mary panting said: "You are so bad, now you will stay in my coils." Andy could feel her tighten her coils around him, massaging him at the same time, it was an amazing feeling. She was now back to raising up and down with her pussy, sliding him deep inside her with each push. Andy could still feel her tail wrapped around his balls and the base of his shaft.

"Please Mary" Andy begged.

Mary grinned at him: "Please what Andy?"

Andy pleading: "Please let me cum. I can't stand it anymore."

Mary leaned down to kiss him again. Wow, with her snake like tongue it was another unbelievable kiss. "I can sure see what Gordon likes so much about their lovemaking." Andy thought.

As Mary continued to move her pussy up and down Andy could feel her muscles inside squeeze his cock, massaging it, bringing him closer to the brink, right to the edge of exploding.

She stopped again. Andy groaning again: "Please, I'm begging you, let me cum."

Mary looked in Andy's eyes and said: "Okay, I will let you cum, but know that next time, it will not be so easy."

"Next time?" Andy asked.

She just nodded and started moving up and down with her muscles massaging his cock in the most amazing way. After being close so many times he was ready to explode and within seconds he did. Filling her up with his cum blasting inside her shot after shot filling her up. As Andy was coming, Mary moaned and slipped her breast back into his mouth. not needed any prompting, he immediately stating sucking it fully and deeply into his mouth, causing her to climax again, squirting all over Andy once again.

Mary's tensed up causing her coils to tighten around him again. Barely allowing him to breath, but at the same time causing him to achieve another orgasm instantly. Andy could not stand anymore playtime. He was exhausted. Looking up at Mary, she looked content and fulfilled.

As they were coming down from their highs, Mary released her coils from Andy. Truth be told, he really like them where they were. But, it was time to go check on Lynn and Gordon. We got up, still naked as we all were, walked down the hall to where Lynn and Gordon were. Walking in, we found Gordon wrapped up in a cocoon from head to toe in multiple layers of Lynn's wonderful silk, head covered with just his face showing, hanging from the ceiling, snoring with a huge smile on his face.

Mary and I looked at each other laughing softly: "Guess Gordon will be sleeping in here tonight?"

Lynn spoke up saying: "Maybe best we hang him in the room with us."

They all went back to the Mary and Gordon's room, Lynn attached Gordon's cocoon to the ceiling. Mary then climbed in the bed beckoning for both Lynn and Andy to join her, as Andy was sliding in between them. Hoping, maybe, just maybe?

12