Blind Date with a Drider Ch. 07

Story Info
Andy and Lynn move in with Gordon and Mary. Lots to learn.
5.9k words
4.61
1k
00

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 10/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7

Andy woke with the morning sun, moving a little to stretch he felt Mary coiled a few times around his legs, not tight just there. There was of course, webs on him from Lynn. Andy thinking back with a smile on his face, having woken up many a time totally cocooned in his sleep. Lynn likes to sleep web. Not that he ever minds. Lynn, when sleeping in a bed with Andy prefers to be in Human form as long as possible.

Andy glanced over to Gordon who was wiggling, but not asking to be released. Gordon must love the feeling of being encased in Lynn's silk as much as Andy does. Leaning over to kiss Lynn's nipple, feeling it tighten in his mouth as she moaned in her sleep. Not wanting to take it too far before breakfast, he kissed her this time on her lips, as she was slowly awakening she started to kiss him back, reaching over to hug him tightly.

As they all woke up and started shuffling around, Lynn and Mary went to the Kitchen to start breakfast, Andy guessing to have some girl time also. Andy was worried but would love to hear their thoughts about last night.

Gordon had been released from his silk prison, though he really did not want to get out, but he had to pee. As the girls were in the kitchen Gordon and Andy had time to discuss last night and all that happened. Gordon and Andy looked at each other wondering what the hell happened last night and how did things escalate so quickly.

Gordon spoke first saying: "Andy, I am so sorry, Things moved so fast and I was just so turned on I was not thinking straight, please forgive me." Gordon was looking very distraught.

Andy just smiled and said: "I honestly really don't think there is anything to be sorry for, I am pretty sure, our women made the decision for us before we started. And if we are okay with it, this will most likely happen again."

Andy continued: "How are you with it all? No jealousy or regrets?"

Gordon looked thoughtfully at Andy: "I have no regrets, as long as everyone else is okay with it all. My biggest concerns are; 'us as a family', 'losing my best friend', 'Mary leaving me' after I was with Lynn."

Andy smiled: "Pretty much sums it up for me too, except of course with Lynn. We can all discuss this over breakfast and see how the girls are, hopefully not too upset with us."

The house was surprisingly furnished and stocked up, Gordon and Mary had been busy, though technically Andy and Lynn have not officially move in yet. Hopefully if things go well at breakfast, that should be done within the week and fully moved in by next weekend. We can put our separate houses for sale or rent them out as we can decide later.

Gordon and Andy came out to a vision of nakedness, both women looking as sexy as ever with their asses hanging out, with aprons on to protect from any splatter of the bacon grease. Mary and Lynn saw the guys come in still naked, as was the new normal around the house. The gals smiled at each other.

Mary told us: "Sit down to eat, we need to talk". Gordon and Andy looked at each other very worried.

Breakfast was served, as usual Lynn had a lot more protein that the rest of us.

Okay guys, Mary sternly said, looking at Gordon then Andy: " Lynn and I need honesty and openness right now, no holding back, got it?" We both looked at her and nodded in agreement.

Mary continued: "Okay, what are your thoughts about last night?"

Andy was the first to speak: "Both Gordon and I already discussed it. Our biggest worry was you gals, the ones we love the most. Our second worry is our friendship, no problem there. Next we were worried about all our lives together. We are both okay with what happened." Mary nodded at Lynn who was already broadly smiling.

Now it was Lynn's turn to speak: "Andy, Gordon are you sure you guys are okay with it all?"

Andy and Gordon looked at each other with a slight grin on their faces and both said: "YES" at the same time.

Lynn continued saying: "Great, because we plan on it happening again, many more times."

Gordon's turn to speak: "Last night was planned? Why didn't you talk to us about it?"

Mary jumped in: "Pretty exciting last night with all the unknown going on, right?"

Mary was right, as usual. Andy and Gordon both agreed, the excitement of all of it happening was beyond compare.

Lynn looked at Mary, then said to the guys: "Okay guys, since we are all in agreement that it was amazing and have no problem with it all happening again, we have to set up some rules."

"First of all, no sneaking around, there will never be a need, if you want to play, just say so."

"Secondly, no jealousy. If one of us starts to have doubts or gets jealous, we stop. Our friendship will 'always' mean more than having fun."

"Next, there will not be anyone else invited in to our sexual dynamic without the approval of all of us. Is everyone in agreement?" Everyone looked around the table at each other, all nodding in agreement.

Well things sure took on a new dynamic in just a few hours of finding out about their new home.

Andy looked at Lynn with curiosity in his eyes: "Lynn, Just how long have you and Mary been planning this?"

Lynn looked at Mary, both smiling broadly: "We have been discussing it for a while, but with the surprise of finding out about our new home, Mary and I went to the bathroom for girl talk. We thought last night would be the perfect time to break the news to you guys while breaking in the house at the same time."

Gordon spoke up: "Speaking for both of us, we are sure glad you girls had such great timing, it was truly an amazing night."

Andy nodding in agreement. Andy at that time remembered why Lynn and he came upstairs to talk to Gordon and Mary in the first place: "I know we have a lot more to discuss about the new dynamics of our relationship together, but Lynn and I had some questions about the basement."

Gordon and Mary looked at each other, Mary speaking: "Oh yeah, we forgot to show you guys that with all the excitement of the new house and showing you around. Gordon and I have been to the club many times before your blind date, in fact that is where our first date was also.

We have made many friends there and want to be able to invite our closer 'inter-species' couples to our house for parties and just for other to hang out sometimes. We thought it might be nice to expand our circle of friends. To hang out with 'like minded' others."

Gordon chimed in: "Trying to anticipate others needs in advance, especially if they spend the night we set up a few empty rooms downstairs to accommodate them. There are many other 'inter-species' people that come to the club alone or in a relationship."

Continuing: "Some are that are dating each other are both 'inter-species'. Others are mixed couple like we are. The blank rooms downstairs are to upgrade later to accommodate them as we find out their wants and needs."

Mary chimed in: "The pool is great for me, but we do have few friends that are have tentacles and love the water. I also sometimes likes to sometimes hang from trees in my snake form. The half cat people like to also hang out in the branches of trees. We also want to make sure there is plenty of room for people to mingle, and if need be, sleep over for the night in a comfortable environment."

Andy and Lynn looked at each other, Lynn speaking first: "Sounds like fun to me." With Andy smiling in agreement.

"Okay" Mary spoke up: "Back do our discussion about our new relationship dynamic, I would like to point out some very obvious things that all of us know as couples but should all know as a group."

Mary looking carefully at the men: "As both Gordon and Andy know, Lynn and I have strong erogenous zones that are extremely sensitive."

Lynn jumped in laughing: "Gordon found this out first hand last night, when he touched my spinnerets."

Gordon could just blush and smile knowingly.

Mary continued: "Lynn and I as well as most female 'inter-species' have most of the same erogenous zones, some more sensitive than others. Lynn and I are about equal in our sensitivity. Lynn's zones are her breasts, clit, neck and especially her spinnerets in either form." Winking at Gordon, who blushed again, thinking about last night.

Mary went on: "As for me, my zones are almost identical, a little more sensitive in some places than Lynn. Breasts, Clit, neck and while in snake form, the tip of my tail. Now onto our likes and desires. Andy already knows Lynn's as Gordon knows mine, but going to put it all out there, so we are all on the same page and know what to expect."

Mary looking at both the guys with a sly smile: "Lynn and I know both of you love being restrained tightly and with our mutual situations, that should never be an issue. However, for us, Andy as you know Lynn loves to wrap you in her tightly in her webs and watch you struggle or for you to try to stop her from wrapping you most of the time, even if it is futile. Lynn loves to play games of catching you in her traps, just to end up wrapping you up. This is a huge turn on for her."

Mary going on: "I am more of what you would call dominant person. I love to be in control, using my strong snake body to stay in control of my partner. I want to control the actions and movements. To make you beg for release. I Love the feeling of my partner struggling in my coils as I squeeze them. When I am ready, guide you to the ways I want my release to come. There may be times I may not allow you guys to cum. Just to edge you close but not over the top. You will be at my mercy."

Looking at the guys: "Is there a problem with any of this?"

Andy and Gordon shook their heads vigorously : "No problem at all."

Lynn spoke up: "Now you know all our secrets, please tell us yours."

Gordon spoke up first: "Last night was strange and different, but amazing. I would love to be involved in some of Lynn's capture games if she would not mind. Also, the cocoon you had me in last night felt really good, and sometimes I would love to have you wrap me up for the night to sleep in your silk like last night. Other than that, Mary knows just how to keep me happy, she makes all my dreams come true every time I am with her."

Mary looked lovingly at Gordon. She really loves him.

Andy still slightly shy, even after all that has happened, hesitantly spoke up: "Well, looking at Lynn, I could have never asked for a better life partner, I love you so much."

Lynn came over and kissed him.

Gordon chimed in: "Get a room you guys, we are talking here."

Andy chuckling continued: "As far as Lynn, she knows me all too well and makes me happy each and every day."

Looking at Mary: "Mary, last night was a night I will never forget and my only request is more of the same. I thought it might be fun to have both you and Lynn join forces to capture either one or both of us in Lynn's trap game, you are over 20 feet in length and have more than enough coils and strength to ensnare both of us. Lynn's webs seem to be endless to cocoon us, so that should be no problem. Maybe once in a while waking up with the other partner in bed with us."

Looking at Gordon nodding his head in agreement. "Other than those few items I could not be happier with our situation."

Lynn's chimed in: "This all sounds good to me, Mary and I have already agreed to do whatever you guys could come up with, knowing we would love it too."

Now with all of the main points out of the way.

Lynn looked at everyone, "I think we all need to go get our belongings packed to fully move in."

Gordon smiled: "We are all fully moved in, so we will come over and help you guys pack and get all your personal stuff together, clean up and bring it all back. We can hire movers to bring over the big stuff."

Off they went to Lynn's house first to pack her up, she was a minimalist, packing her should not take long. Arriving at Lynn's place, the girls went the kitchen to pack up the dishes, pots and pans, cleaning supplies. Taking all the food to put in the coolers they had. Andy took some boxes to the master bedroom and started packing Lynn's clothes, toiletries, and personal belongings.

Gordon went to the spare room to help pack in there. In about an 2 hours they were all packed and ready load up and head over to Andy's house. Looking around, Gordon was nowhere to be seen and had been gone a while. Looking in the spare room for Gordon there he was stuck in Lynn's web, struggling helplessly, with the biggest smile on his face and a huge bulge in his pants.

Mary just smiled looked at him and said: "MEN!" she went up to Gordon, unzipped him pants. His Cock sprang out hard as could be, Mary got to her knees, put her lips around his cock and started bobbing her head up and down, with her snake like tongue wrapped around his member while sucking hard, Gordon was groaning in no time at all.

Lynn stepped forward and asked: "May I finish him off?"

Mary just nodded, backed up for Lynn to take over, as Gordon exploded into Lynn's mouth, Lynn swallowed all of Gordon's protein. Loving the taste of cum, she greedily sucked it all down.

Pulling Gordon off the web, turned around and said: "Guess I should clean up all the webs too before we go." The clean up only took about 15 minutes as Andy and Gordon loaded the trailer with Lynn's belongings. Now they were ready to head over to Andy's.

Andy had much more to pack, but with everyone doing their part, it was still done in no time at all. All packed up and ready to head back to their new home, everyone was looking forward to starting their new lives together as a new family.

Arriving back at their new home, they unloaded the trailer so they could relax. Andy and Gordon would need the trailer for work on Monday. With the trailer unloaded and after a quick bite to eat, everyone decided to go shower to clean up from the move. Andy with Lynn to their oversized shower and Mary with Gordon to their walk-in shower big enough for 'two plus' people incase Mary wanted to spread her coils.

Because the gals had to stay in human form for most of the day packing and moving boxes. With the exception for the trip in the van towing the trailer where they were able to transform to normal form for the trip to Andy's. Now they were back home both women transformed into their regular forms. Gordon had helped wash Mary many times, though she really did not need the help but loved the feeling of Gordon washing her long muscular body, today would be no exception.

As Andy and Lynn stepped into their shower, Lynn was already in drider form. Andy had a naughty thought. Andy stepped in and immediately leaned in to kiss Lynn passionately caressing her back, then moving to her breasts. He kissed her nipples sucking one into his month, giving a gentle bite, causing Lynn to moan.

Lynn knew what Andy had in mind, but they still needed to shower first. Lynn pulled Andy up and said: "Shower first, play later."

Andy grinning says: "Okay my love".

Lynn washed Andy's back for him and then started to wash his front, lovingly. Now it was Andy's turn to stop Lynn or they would not get out of the shower anytime soon. After Andy was clean, it was time to wash Lynn, it was difficult for Lynn to wash her all legs, under her abdomen and back. Andy was always happy to offer assistance. Climbing on top of Lynn's abdomen as he does to clean her, he washed her back, with only a short reach around to her breasts, rubbing and tweaking her nipples. Causing Lynn to moan softly.

Andy turned around to start washing the top of her shiny, smooth, black abdomen, scrubbing it clean, he then climbed off and went to her legs cleaning them carefully. As he was cleaning them, he was at the same time rubbing them, just the way he knew she loves, causing Lynn to wobble a little with desire on her eight legs.

When all her legs were clean he climbed under Lynn to scrub the belly of her abdomen. Making sure to get it all clean, he was getting dangerously close to her spinnerets, causing her to start panting with desire. She was clean but Andy said he had a little more on the top in back he had to get.

Andy kissed Lynn again, then went to her rear end, starting to scrub her upper area again close to her spinnerets, just inches away. Lynn was starting to moan louder. Andy reached lower and intentionally rubbed her spinnerets roughly, causing Lynn to scream with as a massive orgasm ripped through her.

Immediately a torrent of webbing shot out of Lynn, hitting Andy squarely in the chest knocking him into the back wall of the shower, completely enveloping him on a massive amount of silk, gluing him to the shower wall. He could hardly move at all, his eyes were glued shut and he was having a little trouble breathing due the thickness of the silk webbing. Lynn coming down from her orgasm, looked at Andy seeing him completely gone under all the webbing, rushed to him. Removing the bulk of the silk around his face and body allowing him to breath normally and stand up.

All Andy could say looking at Lynn was: "WOW! That was fucking amazing"

All Lynn could do was smile, giggle and say to him: "MEN".

Clean and ready to see what Gordon and Mary were up to they walked to their room walking in to an all too familiar site. Gordon squirming as best he could completely wrapped in Mary's coils. Gordon was hungrily sucking on Mary's tail, bringing her quickly to a massive orgasm. The timing could not have been better.

Lynn and Andy could see Mary's coils tighten around Gordon with so much pressure as she exploded in ecstasy he was having a tough time breathing, his face was bright red. Gordon loves that feeling. Lynn was getting turned on herself, Andy felt her hands on his back massaging him, from shoulder to his ass, she was so good at knowing right where to rub.

Andy, watching Mary and Gordon intensely, had not noticed, Lynn had pulled out some of her stickiest, lightest webbing and as she was massaging him, she was also applying her silk all over his back slowly pinning his arms to his side. By the time she reached his ass, Andy's arms were now trapped and useless.

About this time Andy notice what she was doing, He turned around causing the webs to wrap around him more. Andy leaned in to kiss Lynn, her kisses, as always, were just amazing. Andy bent down a little taking a nipple in his mouth causing Lynn to moan. This had the added effect of Gordon and Mary now noticing our presence in their room, though it did not slow them down at all.

As Lynn started to buckle under his assault on her nipples, she said: "That's enough of that mister."

She grabbed Andy, pulled him under her spider body and started to spin him around expertly coating him in her wonderful cocooning silk. Usually starting by gluing his feet together, going up, creating a single leg cocoon. Going higher encasing him in layer of silk, she started to go back down in a second layer, she continued until he was covered in 5 layers of webbing. Andy could barely wiggle, but tried as best he could. Lynn then webbed him to the wall to have fun with him.

As Lynn turned around, she saw that Mary and Gordon had stopped, even though her coils were still tight around him. They were both watching intently with wide eyes.

Mary exclaimed: "Wow, that was so damn erotic and sexy. I so want to watch you cocoon Gordon like that."

Lynn smiled and said: "How about right now?"

Mary looked at Gordon practically drooling at the thought exclaiming: "I guess Gordon is game".

Mary Loosened her coils enough for Lynn to pull Gordon free. Gordon's cock was sticking straight out.

Lynn smiled seeing this said: "We better be careful of this. Lynn pulled some sticky threads from her spinnerets, coating his cock and stuck it to his six-pack abs.

Lynn then pulled a small pile of silk out, pinched Gordon's nipple hard, causing him to scream, as he did, she stuffed the ball of silk into his mouth and quickly covered him mouth with more silk, sealing his mouth tightly shut.

12