Blind Date with a Drider Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy was still feebly struggling against the layer of webbing holding him so tight. Lynn now leaned over and lovingly kissed Gordon's nipple she had pinched, giving it a little suck causing him to let out a small moan, and started to say something, but all that came out was "MMMMMPPPPFFF."

Mary was just sitting there smiling and watching the show. Lynn then pulled Gordon under her abdomen and her spinnerets, as silk poured from her, Lynn's rear legs were combing the webs around Gordon's feet, once his feet were secure, she began to spin him around slowly. Taking her time, coating him in her silky cocoon, higher and higher she went, then back down in layer after layer, coating Gordon in 5 layers also.

When Lynn was finished with Gordon's cocoon she webbed him to the wall next to Andy.

Lynn walked up to Andy saying: "I love you so much".

Andy responded: "I love you too" Andy wiggling a little more.

Lynn then pulled more silk and covered Andy's face in a thin silk layer, bringing up more and more to cover his eyes taking his sight away. She added just a little more silk gluing his lips together, basically also gagging Andy. She then looked at Gordon watching what Lynn was doing to Andy. Lynn kissed Gordon over his webbed lips and did the same to him taking his sight away.

Lynn leaned down to Gordon's swollen cock and balls pulling them free from the webbing, letting them get some air. Then went to Andy and did the same pulling Andy's balls and rock hard cock out.

Lynn turned around looking at Mary as she was still just staring intently at the spectacle before her.

Holding Andy's member in her hand asked Mary: "Care to do the honors?"

Mary at the invitation slithered over to Andy, he had no way of knowing what was about to happen. Andy felt lips going over the head of his cock and moaned loudly. As soon as he felt a coil around his balls he knew this had to be Mary.

Now feeling her snake like tongue coil around his member, he could hardly contain himself. Mary massaged his balls with the tip of her tail as her mouth worked on his shaft. Getting closer and closer, feeling the pressure building, he was ready to explode. Mary tighten the coil around his balls as her tail had slithered up and wrapped around the base of Andy's cock and tighten. His build up came to complete stop in an instant. Andy just groaned in despair.

Lynn had gone to Gordon and sucked him completely into her mouth, bobbed, just a couple times as he too was about to explode, stood up, kissed him on the cheek and said to Mary: "Let's go get lunch".

As the women walked to the kitchen giggling, Mary looking very pleased said: "Damn, that was so hot watching you wrap them up. I am sure the men are in there groaning with a massive set of 'blue balls'."

Lynn responded: "I usually don't do that to Andy, as he would never stop to please me. But after watching you with Gordon, Gordon seemed to enjoy the final release so much more. Plus, I really did like the extra control we had over them."

Mary looked at Lynn, leaned over and planted a kiss on her, not quite a friend peck. Lynn could tell this was just a little more, as it lasted a few seconds longer than she expected. When Mary pulled back, Lynn saw a look in Mary she had only seen when looking at Gordon.

Lynn thought to herself: "Well, that was interesting and unexpected, guess she got more turned on than I thought."

The women changed into human form to use the kitchen. Making easier to move around the kitchen as well as sit down to eat. They both had a very satisfied look on their faces.

Mary looking at Lynn asked: "I hope that kiss was okay, I would never want to 'over-step'?"

Lynn smiled and said: " Of course, it was actually kind of nice, just little unexpected".

Lunch was made, they put the Andy and Gordon's lunch in the refrigerator.

Mary joking as she put it in: "For the guys when they are not so tied up." They both giggled a little at the bad pun.

Mary looked at Lynn and with a evil grin said: "So these traps you set up for Andy, tell me about them, maybe we can come up with some new inventive ways to capture them as a single or have them work as a team or... Sounds like the possibilities are endless."

Lynn told Mary about some her most innovative traps she had set up, also told Mary how good Andy was a seeing the traps in advance and able to avoid them. As Lynn continued, explaining that Andy was caught in some very obvious traps, knowing that he intentionally did not avoid them being in the mood to get to business quickly. Either way, it is a win for everyone.

Mary said: "That sounds like so much fun, I can't wait to work on some ideas with you. We will brainstorm some new ones for us to do when the guys are at work."

Mary and Lynn talked for quite a while coming up with several ideas for Gordon and Andy. The look on Mary's face said she was really looking forward to setting up the traps and springing them. Lunch being over, Lynn and Mary went back to the bedroom watching both men squirming in the cocoons with very little movement from each of them due to so many layers of webbing wrapped around them.

Mary was still in awe at the sight before her. Mary went up to Gordon rubbing the webbing around him, feeling just how soft and smooth it was. Mary wanted to see just how strong the webs were and went up to Gordon, kissed him on the cheek and tried to pull some of the webbing off of him. She was able to snap some of the threads and get some off, she was amazed at just how strong it was.

Looking at Lynn: "Will you take care of the men, I am sure they are getting hungry."

Lynn moved to Gordon and pulled the gag off kissing him deeply for a few seconds and then releasing him. Gordon ran off to the bathroom, as his bladder was full.

Lynn then moved over to Andy Whispering in his ear: "I Love you so much, thank you for making my life so complete". Andy's heart just melted hearing these words.

As soon as Lynn released him from his prison, he threw his arms around her and kissed her with their same usual passion.

After their kiss, Andy started to cry happy tears saying: "I could not love you more."

After Gordon came back from the restroom. Mary said: "Hey guys, lunch is served in the kitchen"

They all sat down around the table talking as the men ate. Andy was wondering about these other 'inter-species' couples that Gordon and Mary knew and asked them to tell him about them.

Mary explained to Andy: "All can change in to full human form for a few hours at a time and you would never know they were 'inter-species'."

Mary continued: "Most are women, but there are some men. Any animal you can think of, there is most likely a 'inter-species' person in that form. The ones that chose to be large fish, octopus, dolphins spend most of their time in the water, only turning human to walk around in public for a while just to get out and stretch their legs and eat. Pun intended." Giggling.

"Most though chose land animals. Some 'inter-species' can actually spend days in human form without having to transform back into their normal form. Most of these are the marine, the dolphins, octopus, and other sea creatures."

Mary continuing on: "Gordon and I have become friends with many other 'inter-species' couples. We figured if we were set up to have parties, it would allow them to have another place to go other than the club to be themselves, co-mingle and just generally relax."

Andy just sat and listened intently, nodding along as Mary continued. He would love to see some of these other 'inter-species' people. It would be extremely interesting. Andy's inner most thoughts wondered what it would be like to be with other 'inter-species' people, whatever the animal.

Snapping out his Stupor, Lynn was snapping her fingers in from of him, "Earth to Andy".

Andy looked up and said: "We should think about unpacking and getting ready for the movers to bring over the rest of our furniture. Maybe clean up the webs that were already around the house. Last thing we need is a mover found trapped in one your webs." Smiling at Lynn.

After a short while all was unpacked, not having to clean up all the webs in Lynn and Andy's spare room, they will just keep that door locked. That would be Andy and Lynn's 'play room'.

The rest of the webs around the house were cleaned up. They all decide to go down to the basement to go swimming and hang out in the spa. As they sat around in the spa the guys were all relaxing after so much going on over the weekend and knowing that Andy and Gordon had to go back to work on Monday. This is just what they all needed. After swimming and relaxing in the spa, it was a great way to wind down the first weekend in their new home.

With the bubbles going and everyone chatting. Mary, who was the most aggressive of them all, grinned and slowly started to change back into her snake form being careful not to touch anyone as she did. Keeping her coils away from everyone, soon she was at full length.

Thinking of all the possibilities, she moved the tip of her tail toward Gordon, as it hit his leg, he jumped a little, no one but Mary really noticed. Mary's tail started to coil around Gordon's leg moving up to his rapidly hardening shaft. The tail started to wrap around his balls and then up to his cock. Gordon glancing over to Mary who was acting as if nothing was going on just relaxed as her talented tail started to massage and stroke his cock and balls so perfectly. All of this hidden under the bubbles of the spa.

Gordon knew after the morning 'blue ball' session from Lynn and Mary, he would not last long. Mary expecting this watched Gordon closely, allowing him to get closer and then as she loves to do, tightened her coils around his balls and shaft, effectively stopping Gordon from exploding into the spa.

Mary leaned over and whispered to Gordon: "Sorry baby, I know you need this, but I hate to see it go to waste, I would prefer to drain you without wasting any of it, agreed?"

All Gordon could do was nod in agreement hoping it was soon. Looking over at Lynn and Andy kissing like teenagers, figuring they would not care.

Mary releasing Gordon from her coils asked: "Baby, please get up and sit on the edge of the spa." Gordon moved so fast it was almost comical, causing Mary to chuckle. The movement caught Lynn and Andy's attention.

Now watching Mary coil around Gordon's leg and up to his stiff member. Lynn and Andy just stared at the spectacle going on across the spa. Lynn then slowly uncoiled the tip of her tail from Gordon's pulsing cock, lowered her head, as her tongue snaked out of her mouth directly toward his member, which was bouncing with anticipation.

As her tongue coiled around his shaft, then tightened as she lowered her mouth he moaned loudly and came right then. Gordon was shaking uncontrollably for what seemed like forever. Mary caught every drop of cum in her mouth. Lynn just stared, mouth wide open in awe. Then in a surprise move, Mary turned around to face Lynn grabbed the back of her head, kissed her deeply sharing Gordon's cum with her. Lynn just moaned loudly and kissed Mary back. It was so erotic and it was now the men's turn to stare in awe.

Gordon who was still breathing heavy, said in a hoarse voice: "Holy shit!" Andy did not even react to Gordon still watching the show the girls were putting on.

When they broke their kiss Lynn looked into Mary's eyes they seemed so hot with desire.

Lynn whispered something to Mary, the before Andy knew what was happening, both women were on him, Mary's coils wrapping around his body so fast Andy could not believe the speed. In what felt like an instant, it was fully wrapped up in Mary's coils, unable to move.

Once he was pulled out of the spa, Lynn lowered her mouth to Andy's already hardening shaft. Lynn took him in deeply in one swift move, bobby her head as the tip of Mary's tail was caressing his balls.

Like Gordon, he exploded almost immediately grunting loudly as he shot his load in Lynn which she swallowed greedily. The women's work was done, the guys were worn out and done for now. Mary and Lynn looked at each other, smiled, hugged and had a shorter kiss but no less passionate.

Both men loving the life they had.

12